A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face gets real serious and emotional. "I do." She almost whispers.

"I want you to make me yours. I want you to claim my heart for yours. Sign your name over my heart." I say holding up the marker

She gets a little emotional. "I will, if you will?"

"Ezzie, does she still want to get that tattoo?" I ask.

"Yes Ben. She is thinking she will get it tattooed before it fades." Says Ezzie.

I smile in my head. "Good we can both surprise each other over Christmas, Ezzie." I hold the marker up to Karen. "I love the way you sign your name. I want you to sign it like you were signing a card or a note." I say.

She holds my face and softly kisses me. "I Love You." She says breaking the kiss and looking me in the eyes as we rest against each other forehead to forehead. She slips off my lap. "Stand up." I stand and she places her hand against my chest. She smiles at me as she holds her hand over my heart. "There it is." She pulls off the cap and signs her name on my chest. She caps the marker and blows on my chest. "Let it dry. Don't smudge it."

"Never." I say.

She hands me the marker, but holds my hand for a moment. "I want your full name, not Just Ben." She says.

"My name is longer than yours." I say.

"Good, more people will see it and know my heart is yours." Says Karen.

I hear Belle. "Oh you guys."

I run my fingers down from the top of her rib cage. I know from CPR the heart is under the 4th & 5th rib. I make a show of trying to put it in the perfect place. I finally lean down and hold the top of her boob down to hold the skin, and then sign a tick low knowing when I release her boob it will pull up. I do my best to make it a nice clean signature like she did. I let her boob go and it's perfect. Karen looks down, and then hugs me tight.

Karen looks at Belle. "I want to take Ben back to our room." She says.

Belle holds out her arms and Karen turns to hug her. Belle holds her tight. "You go take your man to your room. I will Never forget tonight."

I can hear the humor in Karen's voice. "I will never forget your husband." They look at each other and smile. "Or you." Karen holds Belle's cheeks softly and kisses her.

John reaches his hand out for mine. "Breakfast before we all go?"

"Absolutely. Say 9AM?" I say.

"Deal." John says as he claps my shoulder.

I scoop up our clothes and tuck them under my arm. Karen giggles. "Naked walk of shame it is." We all laugh and we walk back to our room.