All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 21'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Still rape. If you need to use MC, then you remove free will and it is rape. If you have to use MC to remove the memories, then it was wrong and you know it.

Neither of them are good people, they just pretend to be good because they like to think of themselves as “good”.

DDRaptorDDRaptoralmost 2 years ago

Well done and a good time to bring Karen fully into the secret. Honestly, the cruise chapters, while well written as always, started to feel a bit formulaic. Revealing the secret to Karen introduced a new dynamic into the story and a new perspective. It would be interesting, whether inside this story or perhaps as a one-off or spin-off, to explore these events from Karen's perspective with Ezzie. Really enjoying this story and I'm glad you're updating regularly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible twist to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A seriously well written erotic story - I thoroughly enjoyed reading it - Pleased that Ezzie and Karen get to have girl time and that it works for them.

For "whackdoodle" - What part of the word "fiction" don't you understand - If you are that much of a moralist - stop reading these stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I still don’t think Ben should have told Karen about Ezzie. I have found that having one of us women try and keep a secret is impossible because we always feel our BFF or our significant other can be told because that is still keeping the secret. I have been burned in my younger years just this way so I learned that keeping a secret means keeping from everyone. I have a feeling that Karen will tell Beth because, why wouldn’t she tell her most trustworthy friend/old roommate. It is bad enough that Ben keeps giving the Essie to Karen but never taught her how to nudge someone or how to word something. I think the biggest problems will be that Karen will use her emotions instead of thinking something through logically and really let something fly that cannot be taken back. I am also concerned that Ezzie is going to end up wanting to be on a woman’s finger since she feels she can learn and bond more emotionally with a woman and a female point of view although everyone has differing points of view so gender is not a guarantee of feeling the same. I guess time will tell depending how the next chapters are written. I am still loving this story and I hope it continues for a good while because I want to know how the BJ situation will be handled and will Karen decide to involve Ezzie to “fix” things. Thanks for posting another awesome chapter.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 2 years ago

Her dad, who she has had sex and orgies with, is upset about them moving in together a month before the wedding? That is a silly plot tangent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whackdoodle, did you get tired of haranguing authors in Loving Wives? Go be miserable somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent chapter, this one was really good. A lot going on but you described it so well.

Hman79Hman79almost 2 years ago

Great story. Lots to keep track of and a lot of rabbit holes to avoid. It's still a fantasty guys, so no one's really getting hurt, sre they? Kudos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous