A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 24

Story Info
Karen gets pregnant.
11.8k words
4.89
18.9k
6

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

This chapter includes some incest with the parents. If this isnt your thing please feel free to skip this chapter.

It's been almost 2 months since our honeymoon. I am back to doing my real estate, and feeling like I am being pulled in 10 directions at once sometimes.

Looking out for new clients and helping Mr B on and off with the books etc. The new property Joe and I just became partners on, and getting Joe's uncle to prioritize the roof repairs. As always thank you Ezzie. Incorporating CHF Properties with Joe, and getting the paperwork signed. Selling the new townhouses, and doing that first time homebuyers seminar. And now Ezzie says Shannon is old enough to start some real training. Not just sit, down etc.

I swear I think Ezzie is training me sometimes with Shannon, and sometimes I think Shannon catches on quicker than I do with hand signals and commands. I am at the park doing some training with Shannon. She loves her tennis balls so we are playing fetch, and working on calling her back before she gets to the ball.

We are off in a corner out of the way when a woman screams. "Ellie, NO. STOP." I look up and a toddler is running for the river.

"Before I can say. "Oh Shit." Shannon is off at a full speed run. God damn she is fast. She covers the distance in a heartbeat, passing Mom and then the toddler. She comes to a skidding halt in the grass and turns to the toddler. I swear she actually starts herding the toddler away from the river back to Mom. Once Mom has the toddler Shannon lays down panting. I am a little more than halfway there and it's over.

I yell. "Shannon, Stay." And hold my hand like Ezzie has told me, but Shannon is just looking at me. She is probably thinking. Dummy, I am already staying.

The mom looks back at me as the toddler now walks towards Shannon. Shannon sniffs and licks the baby's hand. The toddler giggles and falls on Shannon. Shannon takes it all in stride. Turning her head to sniff and nudge the baby.

The mom looks at me. "Oh Thank you. If you hadn't sent your dog I am not sure I would have caught her in time."

I kneel next to Shannon and pet her. "Good girl." I say to her, giving her praise. I just roll with it. "I am glad she could help." The woman leaves and I am giving Shannon belly rubs for a good job. "Ezzie, was that you?" I ask.

"Yes and no Ben. I sent her running, but after that, it was all Shannon. The herding her back to Mom, and then downing herself, was all Shannon." Says Ezzie.

"Good girl." I say as I roll her over and rough house with her a little. She loves wrestling with me. We get home and Karen gives her more loving after hearing the story.

I know I asked Beth to live with us, but I am glad an apartment is almost ready for her. One actually opened up two weeks ago, but Joe insisted on some renovations which has almost turned into a full kitchen and bathroom renovation with new floors and paint. Fuck it. It's Karen's bestie, and I know he will be spending a lot of time there. Thank god it's almost done. I would Really like to live alone with my new wife. Things are very open with Beth. We have had some nights that are a lot of fun since she moved in, but it sometimes feels like I am back in college with Beth and Joe here so much.

The girls decide to celebrate Beth moving out; they need to have a girls night. This turns into they should get a limo. The Moms hear about it and want to go. Karen and Pat (the woman from the dog shelter) have become friends chatting and calling a lot. Karen keeps saying you need to come over, but the scheduling never works. Girls night turns into a half a dozen ladies, and Karen wants to take Ezzie. "Come on. She deserves a girls night too!" Says Karen. I laugh and shake my head, but I give Ezzie to Karen.

Joe decides he is going to do a few small things at the new apartment to finish up the renovations, and then call it a night. He has been working dawn to dusk for a few weeks now, working nights at the apartment, and spending lots of time with Beth.

The Dads decide a guys night with a nice steak dinner, whiskey and cigars is in order and invite me along. After dinner we end up at Mr B's sitting around the fire pit with drinks and cigars. I picked up Shannon after dinner and brought her over here. She is beside me on the lawn chewing on a toy. We were figuring the limo would drop the Moms here since it picked them both up here.

The limo company has an app showing the GPS location of the limo etc. Last I looked when we left the steakhouse they were at a bar. It's getting late so I check again and now it shows closed out. "All passengers dropped off" and has a pin on the map for my house. I then look at the phone app, and sure enough Karen's phone shows at home.

I tell the Dads, and Dad laughs. "They will probably be calling for a ride."

"They got dropped off an hour ago." I say.

Mr B shakes his head, and looks at my Dad. "Let's go get our drunk wives." He says with a laugh. They take my Dad's car, and I take Shannon in mine.

We pull up to the house and the lights are on. I can hear voices talking and laughing inside. Yup I think they are all drunk. I open the gate to the yard and Shannon charges up the stairs and through the open slider, and a split second later I hear Karen yell. "SHANNON!"

I am guessing Shannon is attacking Karen, giving her kisses. I walk through the slider and stop almost dead in my tracks. My Dad bumps into me, and I hear him mutter "Fuck." Karen, Beth, both Moms, Pat and some woman I don't recognize are all naked having sex. Karen is on the couch with the unknown woman between her legs, Shannon is on the couch trying to give Karen kisses. Beth is between Mom's legs, and Mrs B is going down on Pat.

Mom looks up and smiles. "The boys are here." She says, sounding very happy.

Mrs B looks up with Pat's juices on her face. "Hi boys." She says with a smile and puts her face back in Pat's pussy.

Karen pushes Shannon away giggling. "Ok ok enough. Go lay down." She then turns to me and smiles. "Honey, you are home!"

I laugh. "Yes, I am."

"Would you like to join us? Oh wait." Karen pushes the redhead's head back. "Are you ok with that, Liz?"

Liz looks back at us and smiles. "So that's Ben?" She asks turning back to Karen.

"Yup, that's my man." Karen says giggling.

"You lucky girl. He is cute." Liz looks at Pat. "Pat, are you ok with it? Either way works for me."

Pat looks at me and smiles at Liz. "Are you ok with a guy?" She asks.

"It's been a while, but it might be a nice change of pace." Says Liz.

Wait. What. Ezzie what is she.... Oh crap, I think, Karen has Ezzie. Karen looks up and laughs at me. She knows what I was just thinking. "Benjamin, they are girlfriends. As in dating each other."

"Oh. No shit." I say surprised, but I recover. I look at Liz. "Nice to meet you Liz. I guess I am the guy that turned Pat to the other side."

Liz laughs. "I think it was more that I lured her to the other side. I don't think you are to blame personally."

Pat nudges Mrs B back and walks towards me. The Dads just stare. I smile as she gets close to me. "Hi, Pat." I say.

Pat leans in and gives me a very nice kiss, and stands back. She looks at the Dads for a moment. Points at Dad and wiggles her finger back and forth between us. "Dad?" She asks.

"Yes Miss I am." Says Dad.

"Nice to meet you, Dad." Pat says kissing Dad on the cheek.

Dad smiles. "Scott, please. And this is Karen's Dad, Bob."

"Nice to meet you, Bob." Says Pat as she kisses his cheek.

"My pleasure." Says Mr B.

Pat smiles at all three of us, and turns her back to us intentionally swinging her hips. "I think you boys are way over dressed." She says as she walks to Liz. She pulls Liz to her feet and gives her a big kiss. The kiss turns into Pat kissing and nibbling Liz's neck. Pat turns back to us with her face still half in Liz's neck. "Ben, Scott, Bob this is my girlfriend Liz." And she turns back into Liz's neck.

Liz sighs in pleasure. "Hi guys. Nice to meet you." I am kicking off my pants when I hear Liz moan. "You really want to watch that?" Liz moans some more as Pat nuzzles her neck. "If I can watch you on the horse."

Again I find myself about to ask Ezzie who told them, and our Moms we have bondage equipment in the basement. Then I stop myself and think. Number One, I don't have Ezzie, number two Pat was there when I ordered it. It doesn't take long for me to figure it out.

Mrs B speaks up. "You heard them ladies. It looks like Pat's getting back on the horse." Mrs B takes Pat by the hand and leads her downstairs. "Come on ladies." She says walking away. "She isn't going to tie herself down."

"What have I agreed to?" I hear Pat sigh as she turns around the corner.

Karen walks over to me, Beth heads downstairs, and Mom looks at our Dads. She holds her two hands out. "Come on boys. You are going to like what's in the basement." They both head for Mom and follow her leaving Karen and I alone for a moment.

I smile and look at Karen as I hold her in my arms. "What have you done?" I ask, smiling.

"Nothing really." Says Karen at first.

"Honey?"

"Ok so we were all worked up. Beth was getting a little touchy feely with me. Pat and Liz were kissing and squeezing each other. Our Moms were getting a little giggly. I thought what fun it would be to come home and all play together. So I asked Ezzie to make it happen." She says smiling at me. "I was right, it was fun."

"Karen." I laugh. "Pat, Liz and Beth didn't think sex with our Moms was wrong?"

"I asked Ezzie to make sure no one thought us fucking our parents was wrong. It was just sexy. I got it covered." She says as she pulls my head down onto a very passionate kiss. "Want to go down and see what's happening?"

"Yes and no." I say smiling at Karen.

She kisses my chest. "Oh trust me. I am on that horse, and you are fucking me once Pat's done."

"Let's get downstairs." I say with a laugh. As we get downstairs the ladies have just tied Pat down.

Pat looks up and sees me, and starts laughing nervously. "Oh no you don't Mister. Don't be getting any ideas. You almost killed me last time."

Karen giggles as she bends down in front of Pat. "Oh Sweetie, that thing is all mine after you, and I am all his." She stands up and looks at our Moms. Karen's face softens a little. "Ben and I are only playing with each other for a while." She says.

It takes Mrs B a moment, and she gasps. "Really." Karen just nods her head with a smile.

Mom yells. "I am going to be a Nana?"

Karen holds up her hands. "Not yet. We are...". She can't finish her sentence. Mrs B hugs her so fast and tight.

My Mom is just a step behind her hugging me. Mom looks at me with glassy eyes. "My Baby Boy is going to be a Daddy." And she puts her head in my chest and wraps her arms around me.

"We are trying, Mom." I say

"You'll make such a good Dad." She says as she hugs me.

I can't help but hear Karen say. "I gave him the disc as a wedding present on our honeymoon." And her Mom hugs her again. Then the Moms swap places.

Mrs B looks up at me while she holds my face in her hands. "Do you know how proud us Moms and Dads are of you two?" She asks.

"Yes Mrs B." I say.

She wraps her arms around me and hugs me. Then I hear Pat. "Hello?"

"Oh shush you." They are having a moment, says Liz.

Pat laughs. "Says the lady not tied down."

Liz comes over and stands in front of Pat. "You look very sexy. We might have to get one of these." She says as she bends down and gives Pat a deep kiss.

"Oh I am so screwed." Sighs Pat with a smile.

"Oh we are definitely getting screwed tonight." Laughs Liz as she stands and takes Mr B's hand. "You are coming with me."

Mr B smiles. "OK."

Karen slides next to me and wraps her arm around me. "Moms go help your husbands and clean up any mess they make."

My Mom looks at Mrs B. "She isn't even a Mom yet and she is barking orders."

Mrs B smiles. "I know."

The two Moms smile and follow their husbands. I watch Pat first. Mom walks up to Dad. She kisses him hard and softly strokes him in her hand. She breaks the kiss, kneels down and sucks him into her mouth. Dad just moans. Mom bobs up and down on him while Dad is rubbing Pat's exposed pussy. All you can hear is Moms slurping and sucking, and when that gets quiet, you can hear Dad's fingers making wet squishy sounds as he rubs and fingers Pat. For her part Pat has her head leaning on the new headrest I got, and is just moaning. She has her head turned to the side watching Liz.

The slurping stops and I see Dad move behind Pat. As he pushes in, Pat lets out a long deep moan. Then she laughs. "Oh my god I just realized. I have fucked a Father and a Son."

Dad spanks her ass cheek. "Good thing you saved the best for last." He says as he sets a good rhythm.

I look over and Karen's parents are kind cheating with Liz on the sex couch. Mr B has it pulled near a wall and is sitting on the low end, half leaning his body against the wall. Mrs B is sitting on the higher other end with her legs spread. Liz is sitting down on Mr B's hardon with a moan. "Oh a real dick inside me. God it's been a long while."

Mrs B grabs the back for Liz's head and just holds her against her pussy. She sighs. "Oh yeah." As Liz goes down on her.

I look at Karen and laugh. "That position wasn't in the brochure." I notice Beth walking towards my Mom. She stands in front of my kneeling Mom.

"Time to return the favor, Mrs C." She says as she pulls Mom's face into her pussy and a moment later lets out a very pleasurable sigh.

Mrs B starts making a lot of noise and cums first. She has a death grip in Liz's long red hair. "Oh. OH. OH. OOOOHHH!" Liz rests her head against Mrs B's thighs and starts riding Mr B harder.

She has a bit more of an athletic build. Probably B cups at best, not much of an ass, and you can see her muscular thighs working as she bounces herself up and down on Mr B.

I turn back to Pat as I hear my Dad groan and cum as he gives Pat a few more good hard strokes. Dad stays against Pat's ass for a moment catching his breath and pulls out, and slaps Pat's ass. "Clean up time, Jen." He says.

Mom doesn't miss a beat. She shuffles over and starts licking. Pat half moans and sighs. "Oohhh. So nice."

Beth whines standing there staring at my Mom. "Damn it. I was so close."

Karen pulls away from me, dropping to her knees in front of Beth. "Let me help you there Bestie." As she plants her face in Beth's pussy.

"Oh God. You know just where to lick me." Beth sighs, holding her fingers in Karen's hair.

I hear Mr B grunt. I look over and he is holding Liz down on him cumming in her. He lets go of her hips and Liz hops up. She pushes on Mr B's chest. "Back up!" She says to him. He doesn't argue he pushes himself up so he is off the couch and leaning against the wall. Liz pulls Mrs B by the waist down into the curve of the couch with a yelp. Liz sits on Mrs B's face. "Your husband made a mess. You need to clean it up." Just a moment later Liz sighs. "Oh you are pretty good at that. Do you and Jen play together a lot?"

I can't hear her muffled answer, but I hear Mr B. "They have for years."

"Oh I can tell." Sighs Liz.

I turn back as I hear Beth. "Oh Sweetie. Oh right there. Please don't stop." Beth gasps and whimpers as she orgasms holding Karen's face to her and jerking her hips a little.

Karen stands up. Her face red and wet with Beth's juices. She slaps Pat's ass. "Get off my horse."

Pat tries to look back at Karen, and jerks the little bit she can strapped in like she is. "I would be happy to, with a little help."

I move to Pat's arms and Karen to her legs. In no time she is up and off the horse, standing there stretching her arms and legs. Karen hops up and smiles at me. "Tie me down Ben." Karen says to me as she wiggles her ass. "And put a baby in me."

"Fuck." I growl. I strap her legs and arms down tight. Then I push her face into the hole of the head rest and strap her head down with a webbed strap made to go with it. She won't be able to move a millimeter. I walk up behind her and spank her ass.

"Don't tease me." She sighs. "Fucking take me, and give me a baby." She asked for it. I line up, and shove in hard. She lets out a big breath and a "Woof". I give her a few hard jabs to get a nice coating of her juices on me. She moans with each jab. I then grab her hips and start pounding her. I realize the only noise in the room is the hard slapping of skin as I fuck my wife, my heavy breathing, and her grunting. I turn and look around the room. Everyone has coupled up and is watching. Liz's face is one of shock.

Beth sits on the floor in front of Karen's face, and smiles at her. "Sweetie, you are a little masochist aren't you."

"No." Karen gasps. "I love Ben....and I love.... when he takes me. I want a baby, Ben. Give me....a baby."

"Fuck." I gasp. I have to slow down for a bit. I just can't keep that pace up for too long. I am panting like I just tried to run a four minute mile, twice. I slow down to some nice steady fucking.

"Nnnooo." Moans Karen.

Damn the things you do for love. I dig deep and start up again. Karen starts getting wetter. The wet slapping sound is getting more pronounced. Before I know it her pussy is spasming around me. "FUCKKKKK!" She moans loudly.

I hear Beth giggle. "There's my potty mouthed girl."

God I am close now. I feel like my chest is going to explode if I don't stop. Can't stop. So close. "FUCK!" I yell and jam home one last time and I cum inside her.

As I cum I can hear Karen. "Oh Yeah."

I stumble as I step back and my Mom steadies me. "Unstrap her boys." Mom says to the Dads. "If she really wants a baby she needs to move."

Mrs B says "The couch."

"Good." Says Mom.

Mr B scoops her up in his arms, and brings her to the couch. "No, no, the other way." Says Mrs B. They place her backwards on the sex couch. Karen's legs are up over her head, and her head is on the lower end. Mrs B crouches down next to Karen, and brushes her hair back and says. "Baby, if you really want a baby, you don't want any of Ben's little swimmers escaping."

"Thanks, Mom." Sighs Karen as she reaches out her hand to me. "Benjamin."

I walk to her side and kneel on the floor. She pulls my head to hers so we are forehead to forehead. We look into each other's eyes. I can see a twinkle in her eyes. "I Love You!" She sighs, and I swear I can feel her love.

I whisper to her. "Ezzie?" Karen just smiles.

I look up and our Moms have their arms around each out smiling at us with that Loving Mom look. Pat and Liz have moved behind Beth so she wasn't standing there alone and I hear Liz say. "I would have cried Uncle too. I couldn't have taken that."

"What? Karen didn't cry Uncle..." I start to say and then I smile. "Oh the convention."

My Dad breaks the ice. "I need a drink." He says as he takes my Mom's hand and leads her upstairs.

Mr & Mrs B follow them and Mrs B says "Come on ladies let's get some wine."

Karen smiles at me. "We are alone." She whispers.

"I know, right." I say with a smile.

Karen looks at me with a serious face. "Am I going to be a good Mom? Are we going to be good parents?" She asks.

I run my hand along her cheek. "You are going to be a great Mom." I glance upstairs. "We have 4 great parents upstairs. How could we not have learned from their example." Just at that moment Shannon comes running down the stairs and nuzzles between us. "Plus our baby will have the best protection." And I hold up Karen's hand with Ezzie. "And the best guardian angel."

Karen tries to hug me, but Shannon won't move. It becomes a family hug. After a few minutes Karen smiles at me. "Help me up. I want to go upstairs."

We head upstairs and they have left my recliner open. I sit and Karen sits in my lap. Mrs B comes over to us and pushes Karen down and her hips up a little. "Keep those swimmers in there."

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers