A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggle to myself. This is how he has always managed to smooth things out. Dinner goes a little long. They all have had their booze, so I order an ice cream sundae. I smile at them all and give the table a raspberry. "I am pregnant!"

We head home a little later, I am tired. It's still early for Ben, so I go upstairs leaving Ben to watch tv.

7+ Months Pregnant - Ben

-----------------------

About a month ago Ezzie told us she was able to sense the baby in Karen. She is fascinated with the baby now. She has never been worn by a woman before Karen, and never experienced a baby like this before. Karen has had some small complications. One of them is high blood pressure. She has been told no stress, no exercise and no sex of any kind, and this started a month ago.

Part of me gets it, and part of me is dying. I have been working late this week going over the books trying to unravel some of the creative bookkeeping Ron did. There is a knock on the locked front door. I look up and see Beth. What does she want?

I open the door and she walks in smiling at me. "Hi Mr Landlord." She says as she walks past me. I can't help but get a whiff of her perfume. Damn she smells nice.

"What's up Beth?" I ask.

"I need to talk to you." She says as she walks into my office.

OK. "Ezzie...." God damn it. Karen has her. She asked me for her this morning. Beth sits in a chair in front of my desk. I go back to my seat.

Beth looks at me for a minute. "Ben, do you remember when I met you at the cabin that first time?"

I smile thinking about it, and the threesome we had. "I sure do."

"Do you remember what Karen said to me when I was told her I was nervous about the sex ruining the friendship?" She asks.

"I honestly don't." I say.

Beth smiles. "She said she knew it had been a while for me. Like her at that point my old boyfriend was an asshole, and she wanted to share you with me. She wanted me to experience the loving sex you had with her." Beth stands up and starts undoing the belt on her raincoat. "Well she is my Bestie. You are her husband, and you have been incredibly kind and generous to me. So I want to share something with you."

She drops her raincoat to the floor. She is wearing a semi sheer, black, crotchless one piece lingerie. It barely contains her boobs. The two halves covering her boobs have two thin ribbons tying the halves together held up by a ribbon around her neck. From her hips down it's just a thin ribbon wrapped around her body. Then a few ribbons criss cross if you will to form a ribbon crotch. In reality it's crotchless.

My mind races while another head reacts. "Um, ah, I am not sure Beth. I mean Karen and Joe aren't here."

Beth steps over to the couch in the office, sits back spreading her legs, and rubs her fingers along her pussy. "Karen knows all about it. She told me you were getting frustrated." She says as she pulls her fingers up with a little drool on them and sticks them in her mouth. As she puts them back, she keeps talking. "I told her I would be happy to help out as a substitute."

I realize I am staring like a deer in the headlights. "What about Joe?"

"I told him all about it. He wanted a threesome, but I told him this needed to be just about you and only you. He agreed when I told him if the reverse were true I am sure Karen would help him." Beth says getting up, and walking behind my desk. She starts unbuttoning my shirt buttons one by one. "Do you like my outfit?" She asks as she does a slow twirl. As she spins I see a butt plug in her ass. She turns back around and smiles at me. I know you really enjoy butt sex, and this is a special occasion." She pulls my hands up, standing me up, pushes my shirt off my shoulders, leans in and gives me a soft passionate kiss, as she presses against me. She looks up at me and runs her fingers through my hair. "I am going to fuck and suck you Ben. I am going to drain you dry so Karen doesn't have to worry about you getting blue balls.

"Oh fuck." I moan.

Beth takes my hand and pulls me to the couch. "Oh fuck is right, Ben." She says sitting on the couch with me standing in front of her. She opens and drops my pants. "Why don't you kick those off." Beth says leaning back some and playing with her nipples under the sheer material. The top covers no more than the very front of her boobs. The ribbons between the two sides show lots of cleavage, and the side of her boobs are clearly visible. Beth leans forward now that I am naked. She holds my hardon up, and rubs it against her cheek, rolling it along her face and kissing my shaft as I move past her lips.

She licks my dick like an ice cream cone. "Just like our first time at the cabin. You are going to fuck my ass first. I am not sure I can take the long hard anal pounding you and Karen like, but...." She says turning around and putting her ass in the air as she kneels on the couch and rests her head on the back of it. "I think I would like you pull out the plug and fuck my ass first. Then we can enjoy a longer round two and maybe a round three if you are a good boy." She says with a smile looking back at me. Her eyes go wide as I step forward. "Wait!" She gasps out. She is pointing to her raincoat. "Lube in the pocket." She says.

I smile and spank her ass just hard enough to make a slap. "You pull out the plug, and I will get the lube."

I find a small bottle of lube still with the plastic film over the cover. I tear it off and turn back as I hear Beth let out a small groan. I lube myself up as I step towards the couch. I pour some lube down Beth's ass crack and nudge myself in. About a 1/4 of me pops right into Beth's ass, as she lets out a small moan of pleasure. I push in a little more, now I am more than halfway in, and Beth lets out a low moan.

I hold her hips and gently rock against her. It's not really fucking, but more like more pressure to push in, and then back off before I can. "Push it all in." Beth moans.

I hold her hips firmly and push in until I bump against her. I never let my hips separate from hers as I bump and rock against her. "Don't tease me." Beth groans. I pull halfway out and push back in. I go slowly at first. Beth's moaning starts soft, but gets louder and fast as I pick up the pace some.

I have a nice pace going. Her ass is gripping me tight and feels fantastic. I am not going to last long. Beth starts taunting me. "Is my ass tight Ben? Come on Ben, do it. Cum in my ass." She moans as I continue to fuck her ass just hard enough to cause a slapping sound now and again. Her ass starts gripping me tighter on and off. She is flexing her ass on me. She looks back and gives me an evil smile and says. "I am going to squeeze the cum out of you."

"FUCK!!!" I groan as I shove in deep and hump against her ass as I cum. God, it's a hard orgasm. My whole core tightens up and I feel like I am exploding inside her. It takes a moment for my muscles to relax as I hold her hips against me. I let out a deep sighing breath and pull out of Beth's ass.

She sighs, flips around and slumps down onto the couch. "I don't know how Karen does it. She loves when you take her ass. I don't want to say I can barely take it hard. I don't know how to explain it. I won't say it feels bad, it's weird, but God it feels so Full." She moans. "Eeewww, I just felt your cum drip out and down my bum." Beth giggles.

"Probably not the first time that couch has had cum on it knowing Ron." I say with a laugh.

Beth laughs. "There's an image I don't want in my head." She stands up and looks at me. "Ladies room?" I point to a door just outside my office and watch Beth's ass sway as she walks away. I take the moment to wipe the couch clean, thank god for leather. Beth comes out and walks right up to me and kisses me passionately, while reaching down to squeeze and stroke my half hard dick. She breaks the kiss and looks at me with a smile. "I love feeling a guy get hard in my hand. Now go wash up. I am not done with you yet."

"Yes Ma'am." I say as I head to the bathroom.

I come back and she is on the couch, leaning back kind of kitty cornered against the back and an arm. She has her legs spread and is rubbing herself. I drop to my knees between her legs. "Ben, this is all about yyyyooouuuuu." She sighs as I lick up between her lips and suck her clut into my mouth. "Oh never mind." She says.

I really concentrate on her clit. I want to make Beth orgasm. She is "Oohhhing and Aahhing" the entire time I am eating her out. When I suck on her clit a little hard she lets out a loud hiss. It takes just a couple of minutes and I can tell she is right there. I slip two fingers into her pussy, and she sucks in a deep breath as I curl them up and down inside her. Her muscles start tightening up and she starts squeezing my fingers as her panting gets faster and more intense. "OOOHHH. OOOOHHHHH. OOOOOHHHHHH!!" She gasps as her hips buck up in the air and she orgasms. She pushes my head back as she calms down. "Oh that was nice." She sighs.

"As nice as it is with Karen?" I ask with a smile.

"Oh Benny, no I am sorry. My Bestie knows all the right buttons to push. It's always amazing with her." Beth says.

I climb onto the couch, grab her thighs and pull her down some, and she yelps in surprise. I roll her thighs back, line up and stab into her pussy. She loudly gasps at the sudden intrusion and moans as I start with a nice firm fucking. I know she doesn't like a good hard fucking like Karen does, but a nice steady fucking she is enjoying. I will save the good old fashion hard fucking for the end when I need or want more to cum.

"Oh you definitely are good at this though." She says with a lusty moan and a smile. She wraps her legs around my waist, wraps her arms around my neck and nuzzles into me nibbling on my neck and ear lobe. We stay like this for a few minutes. Me just fucking her. The wet squishy sounds and the slapping of skin as I fuck her. She hears me sigh as she gives me chills from nuzzling my neck. "You like that Ben? Am I giving you goosebumps?" She asks.

I pull up away from her and then nuzzle her neck. I try to be as gentle, but as firm as I can be. It works and she lets out a small sigh of pleasure. I pull my head up and mimic her. "Do you like that Beth? Am I giving you goosebumps?" I ask.

Beth sighs and giggles. "You are such a brat."

"I am a brat? Here I was trying to give you a nice fucking and I am called a brat? OK. I am a brat." I say as I pull out of her and stand up. I pull her to her feet and push her over the arm of the couch. Her ass is sticking up in the air at the perfect height. I step up behind her and push right back in and do my best to fuck her into the arm of the couch. I start giving it to her a little harder. The slapping is more pronounced like this and the wet squishy sounds sound wetter. She is getting into it. Beth has always been just a bit bigger than Karen. Slightly bigger boobs, hips and ass. As I fuck Beth I am watching her ass ripple and I can't help but spank her ass. She lets out a gasp as I leave I light pink mark on her ass but says nothing.

Beth is gasping and moaning as I fuck her. She has her face half buried in a throw pillow so I can't hear her well, but her pussy starts spasming and I feel and hear some extra wetness as she orgasms. That's all I needed. I can feel myself getting closer. I start fucking Beth hard. She grunts and groans, but says nothing. She knows I am about to cum. Thank god one side of the couch is against a wall. I would have pushed us across the room at this point. I can't help it. I hold my breath, let out a grunt and cum in her wet pussy as I half fall on her pinning her to the arm of the couch.

After a moment her arm slaps back. "Get off me you brat." She says with a giggle. I stand up and spank her other cheek before she can stand. "HEY!" She yelps.

I help her up and hug her against me. I reach down and rub her bum. "You like it and you know it." I say with a smile.

"Brat." She says leaning against me. After a moment she looks up at me. "Is there anything to drink?" She asks and then gives me a look. "And not a bottle from your desk drawer!" She adds.

I point to a bookshelf with two bottles on it. "I own the place so I don't have to hide it."

Beth sighs. "Water? Diet soda?"

I laugh and walk out to the break room. I return with two cold bottles of water. I hand one to Beth who is now sitting on the couch, and sit across from her drinking the other. She drinks about a third of hers and lowers the bottle. "Ah, just what the doctor ordered." I drink some myself and silently agree with her.

We are sitting silently for a moment or two, and I start replaying some comments Karen made this morning, and how she asked for Ezzie. She was setting me up. "So wait a minute." I say. "Did Karen know you were coming here today?" I ask.

Beth giggles. "Ben, we have been setting this up since last week. She even helped me pick out the lingerie to wear."

I shake my head in disbelief. That's why Karen asked for Ezzie this morning, and that's why she kept asking if I was working late. Now it all makes sense. It's hard to be mad at her for secretly plotting to have Beth fuck me.

Speaking of Beth, she moves her foot onto my lap and teases my half soft dick with her toes. "So is there a third load in there I need to take care of for Karen?"

"It might take a bit of work." I say.

Beth smiles at me as she flips around so her head is in my lap. "Round three is going to be all me." She says with a smile as she sucks me into her mouth. She gives me a soft gentle blow job for a few minutes. I just roll my head back, close my eyes and enjoy it. She finally pulls her mouth off me with a pop, and taps my thigh. "Move over some." She wants me off the arm of the couch. I move towards the middle and she straddles me. I watch as she reaches down and rubs her fingers all around her pussy, making sure she is lubed up. She then grabs me, and sits down on me.

I look her in the eye. "God, I love the feeling when you first slide inside a woman." I say.

She looks at me and smiles. "Mmmmm, trust me, women love that first stretching and full feeling too." She starts moving up and down on her knees, puts her hand behind my head in my hair, and pulls my mouth towards her nipples. I need no invitation. I wrap an arm around her back and hold her to me as I suck, bite and lick her nipples. I love Karen's puffy nipples, but there is something about Beth's large pencil eraser nipples. I love sucking and biting them. Beth just sighs and lets out small gasps as I bite a tick hard now and again.

Beth starts bouncing a bit harder. I look up and watch her face as she orgasms. I can feel her spasm around me, her core muscles tightening up, and her breathing change. But there is nothing like watching a woman's face as she orgasms. Her eyes go a little wide, her eyes look like she is looking out into space, focused on nothing. Her mouth hangs open a bit, she sucks in one final big breath, then seems to let it out with little gasps and then one big final sigh.

I reach up and hold her face in my hands as she relaxes. "That was beautiful to watch." I say.

After all we have done together, this simple compliment makes her blush. "Shut up you." She says with an embarrassed smile. She repositions her legs without ever letting me go and starts rolling her hips on me. Just rolling and grinding against me. She lets out a small moan as she continues to grind on me.

"So this round is all about you?" I ask Beth.

Beth leans forward putting her forehead against mine. "I promised Karen I would drain you dry. If that means I have to ride you a little longer for you to dribble out that final load."

"Dribble!" I say interrupting her.

She just keeps going. "I will just have to take an orgasm or two for the team." She says with a smile as she continues rocking and rolling on top of me. For my part I keep feeling myself bump around, and rub inside of her. The rubbing feels the best. First I bump against her as she rocks forward, then as she rolls I feel the head of my dick rub up against the inside of her pussy, and then she rolls back. She leans back and pulls my mouth back to her nipple. "Remember, all about meeee." She says with a yelp as I bite down a bit on her nipple. She looks down at me with a glare. "No biting them off!" I just smile as I suck and lick her nipples.

After a few minutes she growls and pushes me over so I am laying on the couch. In the shuffle I pull out of her. She quickly reaches down and pushes me back in saying. "Oh no you don't. I am so close." She starts grinding and rubbing against me hard and fast. I reach up to pinch and tug on her nipples. This orgasm is a little better and I can see it building in her. First she looks like she is concentrating as she holds my hands to her nipples and grinds against me. She drops down so her hands are on my shoulders and keeps grinding with a little different angle. She is working now. After a minute or two of this she really grips down on me, let's out a loud. "Ggaahhh!" And I can feel her wetness seeping down on me.

That's enough for me. I am close again. I can feel it. Karen half slumps against me and stops grinding. I grab her hips and start trying to fuck up under her. She is too much dead weight slumped against me. I shove her into the back of the couch and roll out from under her. I grab her legs and yank her onto her back. I hold her legs back and jam back in. Her head is jammed into the back corner at an angle but I don't care. I start fucking hard into her. She is a wet sloppy mess. The room is filled with wet fucking sounds, heavy breathing and moaning as Beth braces her arms on the arm of the couch as I fuck her hard.

It seems like forever to me that my orgasm is right there, but won't happen. I have her almost folded in half and am giving her a hard and fast fucking. It's right there, I can feel it, just a little bit more. Then it happens, I clench up so hard my stomach almost cramps, and I cum. It's a disappointing orgasm. It feels good but it's one shot and done. Fuck she did it. She fucked me dry.

She reaches up and pats my chest for me to move. I pull up off her and sit back down, leaning back with a deep relaxing breath. I look over and Beth has propped herself up in the corner of the couch, and is rubbing her fingers around her pussy. She keeps pulling them up and looking at them. They are shiny and wet, but no obvious cum on them. She looks at me and with a smile she giggles. "Dribbles."

"Fuck you." I say with a laugh.

We sit there catching our breath, and Beth looks at her watch. "Well that was a fun hour." She says as she stands up, stretches and straightens her lingerie. She slips on her shoes, and puts on her coat.

"Are you leaving?" I ask.

"I am pretty sure Joe is going to be hot to trot when he comes over. I want to be showered and clean for him. I told him I would fuck him dry too." She leans in and gives me a gentle kiss. "It's tough being me." She says with a laugh as she closes her coat and walks out.

I sit there for a moment wondering how I got so lucky. I get cleaned up, lock up and head home.

Karen meets me at the door with a big smile and a hug. She looks up at me and smiles. "Feeling better?"

"Honey, you didn't have to...." I start to say but her finger lands on my lips.

"I wanted to. There was no sense in you getting frustrated, and don't tell me you weren't." She says as she looks up into my eyes.

I pull her hand from my lips, and bend down to her. "I Love You!" I say and I give her a soft loving kiss. Shannon has been sitting watching and just can't control herself any longer she weaves her way between us wagging her whole body back and forth. We can't help but laugh as we give her some love.