All Comments on 'A Room with a View'

by princess_kara_jane

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mbh129mbh129over 2 years ago

More?? Good start. Hope there's more chapters.

princess_kara_janeprincess_kara_janeover 2 years agoAuthor

@mbh129 I wasn't planning on any more chapters- but maybe I'd consider it if it's something that people would like to read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, more please.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Nice and very open-ended. You could do a lot with this story with a sequel series, It would heat up a lot it seems. Good writing style makes it for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great appetizer story... I hope it leads to multiple appetites being appeased, course by course, and eventually a full buffet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definately needs a follow up. Like the writing style and this could go in any direction. Kate could see a lot of activity through her telescope. More couples making love. Men alone pleasuring themselves. Two leabians. A man being dominated by a woman. A girl pleasuring herself with an incredibly large vibrator and other toys. The view from Kate's telescope could be endless!!!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Hi, here from the Summer Lovin’ event. You did a very nice job with the set-up, making the reader feel for Kate and hope that things would improve for her. It looks like she got the kickstart she needed at the end, and I can easily see this being continued as others have suggested. 4.5*, rounded up to 5. And good luck in the contest!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Gave this 4 stars because it was well told.

It had the potential to be a much hotter story though ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing style. Please make them a bit longer. 3500 words or more. You are REALLY talented. I cannot wait to read more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprincess_kara_jane@princess_kara_jane
I'm a hopeless romantic from a small town in the UK and I especially love the twisted and taboo! I love to write and share my fantasies with the world, and as always, I love to learn so please leave me honest feedback on anything I've written and I'll do my best to improve! ...