All Comments on 'A Rude Awakening Ch. 01'

by JaneHearts

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
Like the Girl to win

I hope this turns into a Romance story were the uncle does not win because it seems the Grandfather actually left it all to her without the restrictions everybody thinks it has.

$80 Million in his hands would be a nightmare.

wdelanderwdelanderover 13 years ago
Wow... really well written

A very intriguing story, and hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Her Hubby And Uncle

must be in partnership in the "dirty deed", and ,maybe, even Mark's wife. How are you going to rescue the heroine and bring all of this tale to happy fruition? Episode 2, quickly, please!!!

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Excellent story.

It's a mystery and a very entertaining one at that. Hope you get the next part submitted soon! I have guesses about which way this is going, and can't wait to read the rest.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very strange; very dirty; lots of fun.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Finally an erotic story with a nice plot; can't wait to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Many Errors

There are too many errors for me to get too into this story. I like all the sex, forced and consensual, and I like the plot, but the grammar is just horrible. You should really use an editor or 3 before submitting your work.

KevstaKevstaover 13 years ago
The dark side

Great story with a dark side to the ploy unfolding. Please - do write the next part, and soon! Great story, cant wait to see the next twists. And for those who seek perfection - the grammar is fine. This is an amateur site, you want everthing perfect? Go buy a published book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read

The story kept me interested. Is the neighbor really just a pawn? Looking forward to another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

like the story, waiting for more

pussiecakespussiecakesover 13 years ago
Left hanging

I need to know how this ends. What a wonderful build up and plot development. Need to know the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please

I'm waiting for the next part of this story! I like it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 2 please

I liked the first chapter and can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WHY U NO KEEP GOING? D:}

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rude Awakening

More chapter(s) coming soon ? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TEASE!

What the heck? You can't leave it like that! How about having someone else pick it up as a cooperative effort? This is just cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous