All Comments on 'A Saint and A Sinner Ch. 15-16'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story as far as it goes. Is there more coming??? Needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More?

Can't wait to read more of this story. I have enjoyed your writing style hope there is more forthcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your Fans...

Can't wait to see what happens next. How are Michelle and Nick going to catch this psycho?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK you win

You"ve got me on the edge of my seat waitimg for the next instalment - please don"t keep us all on tenterhooks.

Richardcmay@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Michelle

If the psycho catches and imprison Michelle and there is a race against time to save her. Please....I hope it is something original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Any chance on an ending?

It is just starting to get good, and over 2 years now without a next chapter. Please finish?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"The occasional beer or study date was all she would do and she had gotten the reputation as an ice queen." Ice queens are the best. Just sayin'... from personal experience. They're all lying.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 3 years ago

really at the edge of my seat. pls continue to next chapter.

pretty plsssssssss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn’t expect to find an exciting mystery-romance here, but a good read nonetheless. Although I was disappointed to discover the lack of ending... any chance you’re still going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well since it’s been over 5 years since the last chapter, I guess we are going to be left hanging in the wind.

Good story up to where it left off but it’s crappy how the chapters are short and divided up into parts and that there is no ending.

Because if that it’s a one star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're releasing so many new stories but there are multiple old ones you've never finished... Makes me sad, would love an ending for this & alpha bravo team!

51Woodie51Woodiealmost 3 years ago

Please finish this...... Amazing story to this point!

Blondebeauty1816Blondebeauty1816almost 2 years ago

Please please please finish it! It'd sooooo good!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please don’t leave us hanging we need the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

why don't you continue the story, we all need to read how the team finally capture the murder

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES