All Comments on 'A Secluded Parking Lot'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Between whatever went wrong in your 14th paragraph and the son being a jerk or worse by the end of the first page I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story sucks. Also, proofreading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story and it was very realistic. I also loved that mom and son don't bother with any of that pesky birth control and mommy wants her son's baby. My one negative thought is why does mommy want to be demoted to wife? Ant woman can become your wife and its excepted that she will give her body to her husband. Only one woman can be your mother and for her to give her body to her son for his sexual playground is truly special. It's exceptional to consider your mom your wife and be exclusive but in the act of sex to call her by her legal name or wife seems to invalidate the truly special nature of the mom son relationship.when in the throws of passion most boys want to hear their mothers acknowledge the illicit nature of the relationship " that's it baby, fuck your mother" or "give it to mommy" or better yet "I'm not on birth control my son, please cum in my pussy, and knock up mommy" as for the mom the acknowledgement that even though she is considered off limits by society her son finds her so attractive that he can't help but get hard and succumb to temptation. Mothers long to hear "God mom you are so sexy" or while showing his mother his errection "look what you do to me mother, you drive me crazy with lust" and then there is the favorite "your mine mommy, I love your pregnant body I can't wait until you deliver our child so we can start working on a little sister."

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 1 year ago

Just awful. I didn't make it very far. "immerge"? And I'm not sure what "faceple" is. And what was up with all the 1's? Not sure if proof-reading would have helped your story.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 1 year ago

The story was good, marred only by a few stupid elementary spelling and grammatical mistakes. A proof reader would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

English is clearly not your first language. why is the mother such a tease and the son such a push over? first time mother said no would have been ok, but then no backing off. I do not understand why someone would want to impregnate their mother or sister..... it ruins a good story no matter how much you love them. when does loaning a car to a friend bring out such a response. why talk about pushing a finger up her ass and then not mention it again?

there are lots of other things wrong but i don't want to take away everyone's comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Story ended well.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Realistic Reluctance

Truly a love story that so many are closer to experiencing than they realize. Such a beautiful and feasible progression of inner turmoil vs lust.

Paragraphs 3&4 amazingly sum up the reality of a mother/son taboo possibility. Replace single parent with spousal impotency and it's autobiographical for me.

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 year ago

Loved the story.

Lovely mother torn with emotions

but succumbs in the end.

All mothers would wrestle with the taboo of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, i would enjoy this carring on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story but you should have continued??? Did she have the baby??? Did they move away?? 5 stars

JamokieJamokie5 months ago

I was with you right up to the shaved pussy, then you lost me a bit. Really, just don’t talk about pubic hair if you don’t like it and let everyone imagine it as they would have it. Your story is otherwise very good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
I'd prefer

If she was Laura everywhere, except the bedroom. There she should be mommy.

Trust me, there's nothing hotter than hearing your own son call you mommy as he fucks the shit out of you. Well, maybe one thing.... Talking to your husband on the phone while your son gently fucks you in the ass! Mmm, I can't wait for my husband's next business trip!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous