All Comments on 'A Second Chance'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
reader1000reader1000about 4 years ago
Light fun

Short realistic light and well-written. A follow-up would be nice.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Snappy Piece Of Writing Here****

Great storyline fun and factual read. Thanks for sharing.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Really well written. I enjoyed this story, something a little different.

boatbummboatbummabout 4 years ago
Sweet Little Flash

Thanks very much for posting it here.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 4 years ago
fun story

let us find out if it worked?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well......

did it work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story

I lost my wife to cancer 20 years ago, when I was 55 remarried for the past 17 but laid low by prostate cancer almost 10 years ago. This story hits home and you handled a common malady for us, seniors, beautifully. Thanks.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

Thank You for this Wonderful story that a lot of “Mature” Gentlemen can relate too. For that matter Long Term couples can also relate to this problem. Our stories always come across with a believability to them. Your description of the personal situation and the problems allows the read to understand and identify with Jerry. Jerry’s addressing the miss understanding and clarified things for Linda was fantastic. Then the way that Linda came back to him the next day is equally fantastic. This wonderful story does deserve a follow up chapter! Thank You Again.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

And when Viagra doesn't work! Life still limps along.

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoabout 4 years ago

I thought this was really cute and believable. Here's hoping it all works as intended...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
five stars

Great story and is very realistic. I can actually see this taking place.

BenLongBenLongabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hey all, thanks for the comments and e-mails. Glad you liked the story. Several have commented or requested that I not drop this story line, to add to or continue, and so, I've taken it to heart and written another part. Same characters, but a little different. Stay tuned and look for "Taking a Chance". It will probably post to the 2020 April Fools Contest about Friday the 13th - let's hope that's a lucky day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always like your writing.

Great job again; I think I've read everything and enjoyed them. Good work.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 4 years ago

Great story and very glad you decided to write the sequel

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More...more...more chapters

Nice story...Hope u continue more chapters with their date

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great ending. Enjoyable short story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

SIMILAR Stories