All Comments on 'A Second Chance'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
For Sophie

Well told.

cancapercancaperalmost 17 years ago
good

dont know if it is relavent but i tkink luke the ex should get a attitude adjustment he went too far but i enjoyed the story thanks

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 17 years ago
Great story with great writing

The writing is excellent. The character development, especially Sophie's character was good.

You really covered all the sexual bases with this story from adultery to bondage to submissive to fetishes.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for the read.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Second Chance: (Sophie and Dermot)

This story is rough and tumble! For most of the story it is emotionless, sterile, without feelings and compassion--like a nail-file that is occasionally needed to fine-tune the ends of one's fingernails. However, for Sophie what goes 'round comes 'round! She made her bed and, literally, had to llay in it.

Fortunately for some good people like Dermot, and Fate, she found her salvation to a new turn in her life.

Thought the story is pretty long but normal in length, it is written such that it moved along quickly, the read was effortless and mostly error free. The character's roles were adeptly written and expressed well with good imaging and visuals. The theme is rather unorthodox but necessary to the story's integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable story

People have flaws, some worse than others. I like stories about people with flaws finding someone to love them flaws and all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous