A Second Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Their lunch was altogether wonderful, although Morgan could certainly sense just how nervous Elissa was. She and Elissa both flirted with their cute waitress and Elissa was surprised when the waitress gave her number to both of them on their bills. "Your first conquest," Morgan laughed as they walked together on the way back home to their apartment building. "You shameless hussy."

"Is it wrong of me to admit I thoroughly enjoyed flirting with her while you watched?" Elissa giggled.

Her girlfriend spun her around and kissed her right in front of the building. "Not at all," Morgan practically panted. "I thought it was kinda hot – I think you're hot! Why don't we go upstairs to my place, rip our clothes off and I'll teach you all about woman-woman sex? You won't need men when I get through with you, you'll be my sexy lesbian girlfriend!"

"Oh God," Elissa panted. "That's what I've wanted for so long."

"Come on then, baby," Morgan purred, taking her friend's hand and leading her upstairs. "Let's not keep you wanting any longer."

"Yes, yes, oh God, I'm a basket case because I amso fucking nervous," Elissa sighed as they stumbled through Morgan's front door.

"Don't be, I'll show you everything," Morgan said, tugging her into the bedroom. She made short work of Elissa's clothes and marveled at the changes in her friend. She had seen all of them, but even now, seeing Elissa totally naked save for heels took her breath away. After all of these months had passed, her scars were barely visible and now, she was a golden, tanned blonde vision.

"Please, please let me see you naked too," Elissa panted. "I've waited so long for this, please don't make me wait any longer."

"Of course not, baby," Morgan smiled, slithering out of the tight leather dress. Now at long last, Elissa saw what she had long fantasized about – Morgan in her full, erotic glory. Skin like copper, long dark hair, a neatly-trimmed pubic region and those long, silky legs that Elissa yearned to feel wrapped around her. The two women merged into one and tumbled on to Morgan's large bed.

"My beautiful girl," Morgan sighed. "I'm gonna spend the rest of the day loving you."

"Promise?"

"Oh, yeah," Morgan giggled. To prove her intent, she began running her hands through Elissa's long blonde hair while her lips sought the older blonde's tanned flesh. She raised little Goosebumps on Elissa's skin and still she ventured on, showing her new lover that no part of her body was off limits. She buried her face in Elissa's cunt and licked her until the shrieks of Elissa's passion reverberated off the walls.

"Damn!" Elissa panted when she regained her voice. "I didn't know it could be that good!"

"Oh, it can be better than that," Morgan teased, kissing her lips. "That was just the warm-up!"

"Oh Lord, save me!" Elissa moaned as she fell back on the bed. This time Morgan treated her to an all-out assault on her body, licking her tits, pussy and even rimming her ass while using her fingers to manipulate Elissa's cunt and asshole. Elissa lost count of how many times she climaxed and each time topped the previous one.

"Okay, I guess I'm not bi-curious any more," Elissa sighed.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you were a lesbian, like me," Morgan cuddled in close. "Still, no matter. Okay, you've seen what I can do – why don't you try it,anything you like. Don't be shy or nervous, you can only get better – and I like everything, so have your way with me, all right?"

Elissa nodded, she was still nervous, but she was confident in her own erotic appeal. She wanted to take her time with Morgan so that she could etch the memory of their first time together deep into her brain. She kissed Morgan's face, behind her ears, her neck, she massaged her neck. She took in the soft, delicate peaches that were Morgan's tits and plucked at each nipple, so much darker than her own. She nuzzled down the smooth expanse of Morgan's stomach and plucked at her navel piercing with her teeth. While kissing, her hands were now touching Morgan's beautiful legs and caressing her thighs. She must have been doing something right, for Morgan's sighs were now very loud moans.

There it was – Morgan's pussy, all for her own edification. She didn't hesitate for even a second, she plunged her tongue in deep and licked and lapped, tasting all the sweet juices that spilled forth. It was like ambrosia and was almost intoxicating. She sought out more while using her fingers to manipulate her new lover's clit. When Morgan's back arched and she threw herself up off the bed, Elissa felt a sense of triumph. She had made her lover cum for the very first time – and it would not be the last.

The two friends-turned-lovers set out for an afternoon and evening of debauchery. Nothing was forbidden and nothing went unsaid. For the first time in her life, Elissa let herself give in to dark desires, allowing Morgan to manipulate her anally and fuck her pussy with a strap-on. She wanted to explore further fantasies with her girlfriend and in between bouts of heated sex, they gave voice to many of them.

"We should take this slow," Morgan suggested the next morning as two exhausted women shared breakfast. "I think we've got something here, but slow and steady is the way to go. If we're still hot and heavy next year, we can always rent the top floor – it's bigger and Stephie will give us a good rate."

"Mmm, sounds good to me," Elissa said as she kissed her girlfriend. "I'm up for exploring my new bi-sexuality with you."

"That's good babe, because I've got a naughty idea. Why don't I call that waitress – Brea was her name – and you go down and invite Stephie to join us for dinner tonight? She's been so hot to get you into bed, so we'll make that happen – while I see if cutie-pie Brea is a natural blonde!"

"Oh yummee!" Elissa giggled. "But you know what would be even hotter? After we're done with them – we switch partners!"

"Now you're talking!" Morgan laughed. "I think things are going to work out just the way both of us want them to."

Elissa nodded as her mind flashed on the thought of all four of them joined in one long Daisy Chain of hot, sexy, orgasmic woman-flesh.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12