All Comments on 'A Secret Admirer Pt. 02'

by jacki697

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was incredibly hot. I think most big advancements made in accepting something large like Daddy’s cock require slipping and falling. I know that’s how it worked for me and I couldn’t believe how sore I was but how much I liked that soreness. It made me feel accomplished and wanted sexually.

JgsexyJgsexyabout 2 years ago

I’m sooooo ready to meet daddy!!!! Mmmm!!! He is dreamy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What kind of impression did Alexa leave on Rachel? I can't wait till the next chapter

JennifeeheelsJennifeeheelsabout 2 years ago

Please give us more of this good thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow. I don't really care about Alexa at this moment. would love to see how DADDY continues this journey. I love secret sissy journey storys

2lois2loisover 1 year ago

We have to meet Daddy!

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

My name is Mr P like Daddy I Love to assist Sissy bois in becoming and finding their True Purpose in becoming the Best Gurl they can be and eventually finding the Woman within them and being the Best little Girl for Daddy. A it is sometimes cold in Indiana not far from Chicago and the lake it is also good for cuddling and close contact of skin as we warm each other up in front of the fireplace and in bed and my fun room. If any Sissy who has potential and needs a Hot Dom Daddy is interested she should email me and tell me he thoughts, dreams and naughty fantasies and see if we have some common goals and interests. Oh, and Daddy is a very naughty perver who loves to talk and play show and tell. Interested sweet cheeks?

kriss4912kriss49126 months ago

Slowly explained in great detail so utterly good every exciting word

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous