A Secret Life

Story Info
A story about a couple and the secret life they lead.
4.7k words
4.48
10k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drinking a scotch sitting at our dining room table, I wait for my wife to arrive home from work. I expect her arrival shortly, as she texted me upon her leaving her office. As usual, I hadn't worked this Friday. I never work Friday's. As a sales rep for a golf equipment manufacturer, I set my schedule as I see fit.

I take another sip of my scotch when the front door to our large house opens and in steps my beautiful blonde wife. I hear her 4 inch heels click on the hardwood of the entryway as she walks towards the dining room. She appears at the entrance of the dining room and stops. She looks at me and gives me a dazzling smile of perfectly white, straight teeth. Her lips are covered with bright red lipstick I require her to wear.

We stare at each one another for a long moment with neither of us speaking. I love looking at my wife. She's gorgeous. Her straight blonde hair down to her shoulders framing her beautiful round face. Her electric blue eyes are so expressive, I feel like they give me insight into her soul. Today she's dressed in a knee length pencil skirt with a white semi transparent button up blouse under a blood red form fitting sweater. She's the perfect mix of sexy and professional.

"How was your day?" I finally ask.

She contemplates her answer before replying, "Challenging."

This makes me smile. I hold up a finger and twirl it, indicating for her to spin. With perfect posture, she slowly spins. I love how her skirt hugs her tight, firm bubble butt.

"What was challenging," I asked after she completed her twirl. "Work? Or, other elements?"

"Both were very challenging."

I give her a knowing smile. I'm not surprised by her response. My beautiful wife is the head legal counsel for a multinational company. She works countless hours and is under constant stress. The other challenges she mentioned come from me.

"Turn around and show me."

She turns her back toward me. She arches her back, sticking her ass out. She reaches down, grabs the hem of her skirt and slowly pulls the skirt up her trim athletic thighs and up over her bubble butt. Her naked ass is perfectly framed by the black garter belt she wears to hold up her nude thigh high stockings. With her skirt bunched up above her ass, she reaches back and spreads her plump ass cheeks. Nestled between her cheeks is the black flange of the enormous butt plug buried deep in her ass. She holds this position.

It's the biggest plug I've ever used on her. I knew it would be a challenge for her.

"Did you enjoy being filled with your new plug?"

"Yes Sir. I did."

"Did you have to relube?"

"Yes Sir. Four times."

I smile at the image of my wife hiding in her office with the door locked as she removed the enormous plug from her ass before covering it with lube and forcing it back in her ass once again.

I study my wife's lovely plump ass and notice it's free of blemishes or the bruises which had covered her ass earlier in the week. "All of your bruises have faded."

"Yes Sir, I noticed that as well."

Five days earlier, I had bound my wife bent over the foot of our California king bed. I bound her arms above her head and tightly secured them to the headboard by rope wrapped around each of her wrists. I pulled her legs obscenely wide and wrapped her ankles in rope before tying them tightly to the legs at the foot of the bed.

I began her punishment with a few light swats to her naked ass with my bare hand. Just to get her warmed up and her ass awake. Once her ass began to redden, I grabbed a plastic ping pong paddle.

The paddle makes a loud cracking sound as it lands squarely on her ass. Sam, my wife, shrieks out loud as the pain from the blow registered. I don't give her a chance to recover before I swat her other cheek with the paddle.

Sam is breathing deeply as I grab a handful of her lovely blonde hair and yank her head back and off the bed. "Who owns your orgams?" I demand.

Tears well in her eyes. I'm not sure from the spanking, or the fact she failed me. Knowing her and the number of spankings she's taken over the years, it's from the failure.

"You own my orgasms," she replies with a defeated voice.

I shove her face back into the bed and step behind her once again. I rear back and slam the paddle back into her plump ass cheek. Sam shrieks in pain as she pulls against her unforgiving restraints. I once again grab her by the hair and roughly pull her head back.

"How many times did Cloe make you cum?" I demand.

The previous night, Sam had gone out with a couple of her girlfriends. They drank a bit too much wine and were feeling good when another friend I don't know lit up a joint. Cloe, who knows about our arrangement and has joined us in bed countless times, informed me that she and Sam both partook in smoking the joint before getting naked and fucking like animals.

I have no problem with them fucking. In fact, I encourage it. But no matter who Sam fucks, she must call me and ask for permission to climax. There is no exception to this rule for her.

"She made me cum twice, Sir," Sam cried.

I push her face back into the mattress and assault her ass with the plastic ping pong paddle. Sam howls of pain are muffled by the mattress as I pound her ass with a steady rhythm.

I lost count of how many blows I rained down on Sam's ass, when I finally released her head and stepped back to admire my handy work. Sam is sobbing as her body twitches from the assault her ass had just endured.

My wife's lovely plump ass was now a mass of abused flesh. Her usually pale white skin has become an angry bright red. The contrast between bright red and the black of her garter belt was incredible.

I put the ping pong paddle down and place my hand on her ass. Her abused skin is hot to the touch. A moan of pain and appreciation escapes Sam's lips as I slowly begin to rub her abused ass.

As I continue to lightly massage her ass, I notice for the first time the mess my lovely wife has made on our bedroom floor. While I pounded my lovely wife's ass with the paddle, her pussy began to overflow with excitement. Wetness from her excited pussy ran down the inside of her thighs, covering her lovely stockings and dripping onto the bedroom floor.

Sam moaned in hunger when I reached down and found her rather large clit poking out from it's protective hood. I slowly circle her eager, wet clit with my fingers. As I tease her, I grab her hair and roughly yank her head back.

"Since you disobeyed your orders, your punishment will be no orgasms for you for two weeks. You will edge multiple times a day for the entire two weeks." Sam whimpers at hearing this news. I take my now soaking wet hand that had been playing with her engorged clit and press my middle finger deep into her ass. "Say you understand your new punishment."

"I understand my punishment, Sir."

During the work week, I didn't require Sam to perform any of her punishment while at the office. However, when she arrived home, she was put to task. I usually made her strip down to her garter belt, stockings and her 4 inch heels. I then made her lie on her back with her legs spread wide in the entryway of our home as she masturbated while I watched. Just as she approached the point of no return, I'd grab her arms, flip her onto her stomach to handcuff her hands behind her back to prevent her from being tempted to play with her eager pussy.

Once cuffed, I positioned Sam so she was kneeling on the hard oak floor of our entryway. I then produced a shiny black latex hood. Sam disliked the hood tremendously. The hood was extremely tight with buttons placed strategically on the hood so I could easily attach a blindfold and gag. There was a at the top of the hood so I could pull her silky blonde hair through. The hood came all the way down to her trim neck and was locked into place with a padlock.

Sam repeatedly told me she disliked the latex hood because she felt it was smashing her head, got incredibly hot, and made her feel like an object, not a human. This made the hood a perfect addition to her punishment. Once I seated the hood on Sam's head, she was required to wear the hood until 12:01 that evening.

Once I had Sam hooded, I led her into my office, where I directed her to the corner. I once again made her kneel, this time facing one of the corners of my office. I then ordered her to lean forward so her forehead was pressed against the wall and think about how she failed me.

She would remain in this position while I checked emails, browsed the internet and generally killed roughly an hour. Once the hour ended, I uncuffed Sam before she turned and sat in the corner with her athletic legs spread incredibly wide while she once again edged as I watched with great interest. After prying her fingers from her hungry pussy, I sent Sam off to cook dinner.

Once dinner was served, I required Sam to consume her meal while she knelt on the floor. When we finished dinner we retired to the living room. While I watched whatever sporting event was on television, I required Sam to remain kneeling on the floor. In fact, when Sam was in her punishment time, she wasn't permitted to sit on the furniture at any time.

On Monday evening, Sam edged three more times, before kneeling at my feet and kissed and licked my feet and toes while she apologized for cumming without permission. Just before I headed for bed and her for the floor next to our bed, Sam gave me a long sloppy blowjob. I covered Sam's hood, eyes and mouth with my cum when I erupted.

Tuesday evening after dinner, Sam edged twice more. After her edging, I positioned Sam on all fours in front of the couch. I attached brutal clamps to Sam's thick sensitive nipples and stuffed her pussy with a remote control vibe and a rather large butt plug with an attached cotton ball in Sam's ass. I used my wife as a footrest while I watched television and toyed with the vibrator in Sam's pussy. Again, the night came to an end with Sam deep throating my throbbing cock and getting a stomach full of cum before we went into the bedroom.

Wednesday night was date night. I dressed Sam in a grey and white above the knee pleated skirt and a tight form fitting black short sleeve shirt. As usual, Sam was going without panties and wore a thin see through black bra. I buried a large butt plug with a red jeweled flange in her ass. We had a nice quiet dinner, which we spent talking about work and life in general. After dinner, I drove two towns over to an establishment called the Landing Strip.

The Landing Strip was a seedy strip club, with three stages and two grungy bars. We visit the club on a somewhat regular basis, so we're well known when we walk into the club. We're led to the VIP area without asking and quickly have drinks brought to us by a server wearing a very tight black corset, a thong and fishnet stockings.

The club isn't very busy, so a number of the girls join us at the table. Many of them pay particular attention to Sam. When Diamond is called to the stage, I give Sam 5 dollars and tell her to go tuck a buck. We've done this before with Diamond and I know what to expect.

Once Diamond's enormous fake tits are exposed, she comes over to the end of the stage where Sam waits to give her 5 dollars. Diamond grabs Sam's blonde hair and pulls her forward and wraps her big fake tits around my wife's head. After rubbing her tits on Sam, Diamond pulls Sam to her feet, spins her so she's facing the crowd and looking directly at me, and begins to run her hands all over Sam's body.

Eventually, Diamond's hands find Sam's tits and begin to grope my wife's tits in front of the entire crowd. In short order, Diamond grabs the hem of her shirt and begins to pull Sam's shirt up, exposing her see through bra. Diamond sees how hard Sam's nipples are from the attention and gives both nipples a hard squeeze. I can hear Sam's moan of pleasure over the blaring music of the club.

When Diamond's dance comes to an end, the two women embrace. I can see Sam speaking in the dancer's ear. Diamond smiles brightly and nods before leading Sam into the backroom of the club. After a long period of time, Diamond comes out of the backroom and walks past the table I sit at getting a very erotic lap dance.

"Your wife is one hot piece of ass."

I smile at Diamond. "She show you her surprise?"

"I knew she was kinky, but she keeps raising the bar. And her pussy is literally a hot mess."

I laugh as Diamond goes to work the room and Sam returns to the table looking flushed. My favorite stripper, Blaze, is grinding her hot ass against my crotch as I look at Sam. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I ask.

"Very much."

"Did you cum?"

"No Sir."

I send Sam to Perv Row three more times. Each time she gets the same treatment as she received from Diamond. Each dancer goes a bit further than the previous dancer before Sam whispers in their ears that her ass is stuffed with a sizable butt plug and offers to show them if they're interested. Each dancer takes Sam up on her offer.

As our night winds down, I send Sam to the stage with 5 dollars when Monique comes on the stage. Monique is absolutely beautiful. She has short black hair, perky medium sized tits, and an incredible ass.

And she's a dominate lesbian.

When Monique spots Sam heading for Perv Row, Monique makes a beeline for her. Before Sam can sit, Monique grabs her and buries Sam's face in her tits. She roughly rubs Sam's face and mouth across her breasts and nipples. I see Monique say something to Sam, and soon she's opening her mouth and taking Monique's nipples in her mouth. After another moment of Sam sucking on her nipples, the stripper spins Sam around, grabs her shirt and pulls it up over her head. Monique wastes little time grabbing Sam's flimsy bra and pulls it above Sam's large tits exposing them to the crowd.

As soon as Sam's tits are exposed, Monique yangs her backwards so she's lying on the stage. Monique quickly crawls forward and begins sucking on Sam's nipples while Sam does the same to Monique. The small crowd roars with approval. As she switches back and forth on Sam's nipples, her hand begins to wander down my horny wife's body toward her skirt. In no time, she pulls up Sam's skirt until her bald pussy is exposed to the entire crowd. Just as she begins to toy with Sam's glistening pussy, a bouncer appears at the stage and breaks up the show. The crowd boos the bodyguard for stopping the show. Again, I see Sam lean in and whisper into Monique's ear. Monique gets a big smile on her face, grabs Sam's hand and leads her topless into the backroom.

The two women are in the backroom for a very long time. I have two more drinks and three lap dances before Monique appears from the backroom. She looks very satisfied as she walks directly to my table.

"Red is my favorite color. Bring her back anytime." I watch Monique's incredible ass sway as she walks away. A moment later, Sam appears from the backroom. Her hair is disheveled and she looks very frustrated.

"What happened in the backroom?" I ask Sam as I drive us home.

"All the girls wanted to see my plug. They couldn't believe I wore it to the club."

"Is that all?"

"No. The first four asked me to remove the plug from my ass. They watched as I slid it back in. They also wanted to know why I wore the plug."

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them I was required to wear the plug as part of my punishment."

"Did they ask why you were being punished?"

"Of course."

"Did you tell them?"

"Of course."

This was another aspect of Sam's punishment. If someone ever discovered a portion of her punishment and asked her about it, I required her to be truthful and tell them about her punishment and what she did to earn it.

"What happened with Monique?"

"She stripped me and made me bend over so she could get a good look at my plug. When I told her about my punishment, she laughed at me and made me grab my ankles while she toyed with my plug. She kept twisting it and pulling it out until it almost popped out before letting it go back in my ass. She also teased me about how wet my pussy was, and said only sluts got as wet as my pussy. She asked me if I was a slut."

"What did you say?"

"I told her I was a slut."

"Good girl. What happened next?"

"She kept playing with my plug and toying with my pussy. I was getting so close cumming and pleaded with her not to make me cum. Finally, she pushed me down on my back and kissed me. We made out for a while, then she sat up and straddled my face and made me eat her pussy. She told me to make her cum, as she called me every filthy name under the sun. When she got close to cumming, she reached back and spanked my pussy with her hand."

"Did you make her cum?"

"Of course, Sir."

I made Sam suck my cock while I drove us home. Sam was very horny from her encounter with Monique. She gave me an incredible blowjob. I tried to hold out as long as possible, but being around naked women for the last 4 hours and Sam's talented mouth, I was blowing my load in Sam's mouth in no time.

"Slut, don't swallow. Hold my cum in your mouth until we get home," I direct. When I pull into our driveway and turn off the car I make Sam open her mouth and show me the load she's been holding in her mouth for almost half an hour. I nod and she happily swallows.

Thursday night, we're both tired from the previous night, so I keep it simple for the both of us. I repeat Sam's punishment from Monday night. We're in bed early, so we're refreshed for Friday.

I woke early on Friday. While Sam is in the shower as she prepares for work, I step into the bathroom and open the shower door. Sam looks sexy as hell, wet and covered with suds from her soap. From behind my back I produce the enormous butt plug I had ordered online. Sam's eyes and mouth open wide in shock and surprise.

"Soap your ass and the plug. It's going in your ass and it will remain in your ass all day," I say.

I watch as Sam washes her ass, paying particular attention to her anus. When she's done, she hands me her luffa, turns around and places her hands against the bathroom wall and arches her back to give me access to her ass.

I press the enormous butt plug against Sam's well used ass and begin to slowly press in the plug. Sam's head drops as I push the wide plug deeper and deeper into her anus. She cries out when the base of the plug spreads her anal ring to it's wides point before being sucked into her anal cavity for the day.

"Get used to the plug, my Slut," I say, slapping her wet ass with my hand. "You will be filled with it often."

Now, she's standing in the entrance to our dining room at the end of her workday, back arched with her hands on her ass cheeks spreading her ass to show me the flange to the enormous plug in her ass. I smile and instruct Sam to strip. In an instant her clothes are in a pile on the floor as she now only wears the black garter belt, nude stocks and her 4 inch heels.

I snap my fingers and point to the floor. Sam drops to her hands and her knees in the blink of an eye. I stand and snap my fingers again and point to the ground at my feet. As she's been trained, Sam begins to crawl on all fours across our dining room. As I watch my gorgeous wife seductively crawl towards me, I quickly strip out of my clothes and sit back down in the dining room chair. Sam crawls up between my spread legs and looks up at me with expectant and hungry eyes.

"Are you horny, my pet?" I ask, staring into her bright blue eyes.

"Incredibly."

"How do you like your new plug?"

"I love it. I'm so full with it in me."

"Are you wet?"

"Incredibly. I have been all week."

"You have another week to go," I remind my lovely wife. She doesn't respond to this reminder, she simply whimpers. She's going to be surprised by her punishment tonight.

12