A Secret Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move down in the chair so my ass hangs off the edge of the dining room chair. "Lick my ass and jack me off."

In the blink of an eye, Sam buries her face in my ass as her tongue begins to lick my asshole. As she runs her tongue over my anus, she reaches up with her tiny hand and begins to jerk my rock hard cock. I enjoy Sam's ministrations for a good half an hour before her tongue in my ass and her jacking of my cock is too much and I explode. Cum lands on my stomach, thighs and even the hardwood floor of the dining room.

"Clean up the mess you made," I tell Sam after my cock softens in her hands. Sam eagerly licks the cum. Sam is bent over licking the floor with her horny ass up in the air when I reach down and grab a handful of her silky blonde hair and pull her after me as I head for our bedroom.

Sam's large tits flop back and forth as she scrambles after me on her hands and knees. I led her up the stairs to our second story master bedroom. Once in the room, I pick her up and toss her onto our large bed. I work quickly and tightly secure Sam to our bed spread eagle with the ropes I've previously tied to the bed frame.

With Sam secured, I grab a leather hood which she's worn previously and likes more than her latex hood. I slide the hood over her head and secure it in place with a strap and lock built into the hood. Like her latex hood, this hood has holes for her eyes and mouth. I also have the ability to add a blindfold and gag to this hood as well.

Next, I grab nipple suckers. I use the kind that look like syringes, but without the needles. I place one sucker over Sam's right nipple and pull back the plunger quickly. Sam cries out as her sensitive nipple is sucked into the tube of the sucker. I quickly do the same to her left nipple as Sam writhes against her restraints with her nipples pulled three quarters of an inch into the suckers.

I watch Sam writhe, bound on our bed for a bit before I grab a medium sized penis gag that attaches to the leather hood so she's unable to force the gag from her mouth. Sam's eyes are closed as I push the gag against her lips. Her eyes and mouth open in surprise, and I easily fill my lovely wife's mouth with the latex penis gag. I quickly buckle the gag into place.

Once she's properly gagged, I hold up a third sucker for her to see. I watch her eyes as they go from confusion to panic when she realizes where I'm going to apply the third sucker. I use two fingers to spread Sam's plump pussy lips to expose her swollen and hungry clit. Sam's pussy is a hot, wet mess with her red clit standing tall. I see Sam's thighs flex as she pulls against the ropes restraining her legs when I lean down and lightly blow on her super sensitive clit.

Sam screams into her gag when I place the sucker around her clit and give the plunger a light tug. She pulls and twists as much as she can against her restraints as I slowly pull the plunger back bit by bit. Sam is constantly howling into her gag until I get roughly half an inch of her clit pulled into the sucker.

I leave Sam to suffer as I get off the bed and walk into our closet to grab the next items I'm going to use to torture my lovely wife. When I return to the bed, Sam's eyes are closed tightly as she deals with the suckers overstimulating her nipples and clit.

"Open your eyes," I demand. Sam reluctantly opens her beautiful eyes and looks at me. I hold up a leather blindfold that attaches to the hood via buckles like her gag. I place the two round, leather pads over each of Sam's eyes and buckle the blindfold tightly over her eyes, taking away her ability to see what was coming next.

I take my time with the next steps. I rip three lengths of special tape that adheres to skin, but doesn't damage the skin when removed. Next, I grab Sam's powerful Hitachi vibrator and slide it against Sam's dripping wet pussy and nestle it under Sam's sucked clit. I make sure the clit sucker rests on the Hitachi and tape the vibrator against Sam's flexed muscular thigh.

I stand up and admire my gorgeous, sexy, and horny wife. I lean down close to Sam's ear so she can hear me through the leather hood. "Slut, you've had a long week. Tonight is a gift for you. You are going to get relief tonight. I'm going to permit you to cum as much as you want tonight. But I think, after a bit, having an orgasm is going to be just as bad, if not worse than not being permitted to cum."

I flick on the Hitachi and Sam goes crazy as her long overdue orgasm rips through her restrained, supercharged body immediately. Sam is howling into her gag as wave after wave of pleasure crashes over her.

I close the door to our bedroom as I leave Sam to her torment. I'll be back in an hour to pull more of her nipples into the suckers and to remove the sucker from her clit. This should send Sam over the moon.

To be continued...

12