All Comments on 'A Seduction of Daddy'

by Nymfoholic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes

Finger fucked myself the entire time thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent! Definitely one of my favorite stories, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so wet!!

played with my sopping wet pussy the whole time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

This story was so good. It made me so horny. I fucked my dad when i was a teenager until he died. Then my best friends dad. I was really sluty when i was younger

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

We showered. He grabbed my phone and punched MM into my contacts. Then he added his number. He text himself and put Student Services in the name slot. He kissed me real slow and then he drove me home.

""

Hmmmmm.... *somebody* has obviously been fucking little girls at school before this one! Lol ;). Gotta say though, thats not a bad setup as things go, lol, Student Services, rofl, shes a servicing student alright! Hehehe ;). ...i guess shes 18, but in this day and age when students bang their teachers but cant keep their mouths shut like the old days, it pays not to have a proverbial paper trail,, lol. No phone calls, no texts or emails, phone or computer! No letters! They never learn!!

""

First I came downstairs in my pajamas, something I had never done before.

""

Youre fucking kidding me?! What teen girl doesnt wander around on the weekend at some point in her PJ's, or less?? I aint buying it, lol!

""

My baby dolls were a thong bottom.

""

Pj's with a thong?!

""

Finally Mr Carlson got up and took my drink out of my hand. He stood in front of me and dropped his pants. His cock sprang into my face. I grabbed it and started sucking on it. The man with Mr Carlson came over and started petting my hair and rubbing my tits. he pulled my shirt off. The man undid my bra.

""

She should have fucked with him hard for pulling that stunt! What in the world would give you the idea that the teen girl youre fucking would be ok with you bringing a friend?!

"Mr. Carlson!! What are you doing?? Omg!! Put your thingie away you sick old pervert! Im going home, dont call me to babysit for you again!!" Head home and make the bastard suck up hard next time you talk. Lol.

""

"I hope you didn't mind my surprise baby... "

"Hell no Mr C!! I loved it!"

""

Fuuuck. Theres a difference between acting like a slut for a guy and a guy just flat treating you like a slut and assuming!

Kinda losing interest in this story fast :(

""

got up and came over to daddy. I bent down to kiss his mouth as I said goodnight, giving daddy a full view of my huge tits and swollen nipples. He put his hands to my waist and held me still for just a moment.

""

Shiiit, if i was daddy and you were playing games with you and decided to fuck you that night and found cum in you, id bounce your ass out the door. Eww.

""

I showered and did my home work. I lay on my bed naked. My door slightly ajar.

""

...showered but still full of the teachers cum :/

""

His tongue slipped in me. Daddy ate me till I came. Then I felt his weight dip the bed. I felt his cock slide into my tight hole. I heard him moan.

""

...yeah, i know, plot... Story... Still though, dad didnt taste that guys cum up in you?! Its pretty obvious! He didnt squish out some excess when he started ?!

""

I did however own my daddy. He became somewhat of a sex slave. Sometimes I had sex with other men and my daddy together. I came into my true potential as I claimed my daddy as my own. Sex with my daddy was the ultimate thrill. Keeping him at my feet, the ultimate feeling of power.

""

Rofl!! Yeah, i just cant picture it! Lol. Someone else fucking my girl besides me? Fuck that! Im sure as hell not sharing! ...if she wanted to keep fucking married guys then she could just move out and move on!

Interesting story and well written, even if it was too far out on my imagination list, hehe ;)

NymfoholicNymfoholicover 8 years agoAuthor
Mike2501

Thank you for your feed back. This was my first attempt at writing a multiple sex partners story. I wanted it to be slutty but believable. This feedback will help me build a better, more believable character. It is my hope to write stories that are hot but also enjoyable to a wide audience.

Cheers,

Nymfoholic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My dad is next

I've wanted to seduce NY stepdad Rick for years. I wish I was you, and fucked and owned him. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail if you want to chat. Hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Favorite of all stories

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great story

Daddy sure raised her right

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous