All Comments on 'A Senator's Campaign Gets Derailed'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hate to say but this is the worst story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I on the other hand liked this a lot

Obviously the person who wrote the comment before me must not read much here. I thought it was not only a sexy story but also treated grubby politicians and the jerks who finance them with as much respect as they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not the worst but not very good

The plot was simplistic and the characters were caricatures. There was very little creativity to distinguish this submission. However, it did touch on a topical and relevant theme in American life. Money has influenced everything and not for the better. It's as impossible to be a politician that is not corrupt as it is to be an honest cop. Good intentions never have a chance against inherently corrupt systems. There's just too much pressure to conform arrayed against you.

Politics aside, I don't like to see sex portrayed in situations where the characters are using it to blackmail somebody or to bribe somebody into doing something they ordinarily wouldn't. Although in the daughter's case she already had a good head start on being a whore. Sadly, this story is one that a lot of people can relate to in one way or another. Spouses cheat. Politicians lie, steal and betray. Children grow up to be materialistic self-serving narcissists. Trump has a long row to hoe in making America great again.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all who read

and thanks to the anonymous who gave a comment that was actually thought out and respectful, even if he wasn't completely thrilled with the story.

I plead guilty to the charges of the characters not being fully fleshed out but in a venue like Literotica, the shorter the story the better it is received up to a point. Over two pages is tough on the eyes reading off a computer according to the successful authors here I've asked about this.

I thought it was a fun story to write because I hate politicians more with every passing day and enjoying skewering one of them, even if it was a made up character.

The daughter wasn't supposed to come off like a whore but more of a normal teenage girl of 2016 who liked sex and held no pretense of having lofty ideals

Anyway, I do appreciate all who read and comment and hope that readers have some fun with the stuff.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Very good

The story unfolded way differently that I anticipated, which was a nice surprise.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Pretty much spells out my personal impressions regarding politicians and their financial backers (supreme court justices also) . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous