All Comments on 'A Sex Genie's Autobiography Ch. 03'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your chapters are getting so much HOTTER !! You write very well and the direction of your stories and the genie/master relationship is so good !! Please, help genie get Mike to open up some more so she can teach him what she likes too and how he can grow both size wise and stamina to keep up with her urges !!

I am sure Sara being a talented genie, can deal with a bigger cock and load and give him a run for his money too. Thank you and please write more chapters very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"feed us more ^^"

i´m really enjoying your work, as i said before i feel like a need more every time a finish reading on chap. i know that might be really dificult to work on 2 points of view at the same time but its this that difer ur work from the others , just be carefull to dont mix too much of them on on single chap. this way u cam keep the chapter a lil longuer taking time to describe each one as a real individual with feelings and fantasies and most of all with theyrs own desires.

Bring and feed us moreeeee plz ^^

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

I am Old enough to remember the television show "I Dream of Jeanie" (not the reruns) and this chapter made me wish that Captain/Major Tony Nelson had made Jeanie an omelet, ... I just loved it, .... good job! ;-) TTFN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous