All Comments on 'A Shocking Surprise'

by gizmo52242

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As I read I was composing this comment in my mind.

It would have been something to the effect that it was a great story and how I loved it.

Then she says "Have you ever rimmed a girl David?"

It then went totally sick.

What an awful end to a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That's what friends are for !

I don't blame them in the least , both got what they wanted and her husband still gets what he wants .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Video clip

There's a video clip of a guy cybering with a young lady.

She pulls up her shirt to show her bra-covered tits. He pulls down his pants to show his boxer-covered wood.

Just then, his mom calls him down to dinner. He pulls up his jeans, shuts off the compiter and runs down the stairs.

He starts eating when his sister walks in a sits opposite him at the table.

They look at each other's T-shirts, and realize ... they were just cybering EACH OTHER! They look at each other with obvious disgust. (My sibling? Ewwww....)

LG_stephyLG_stephyover 16 years ago
good... I liked it.

it wasn't the best story I've read... but it was good. personally, I like stories more with sibling love rather than sibling lust... but this is good too. the writing itself is done quite well and the sex is just vivid enough.

LG_stephyLG_stephyover 16 years ago
good... I liked it.

it wasn't the best story I've read... but it was good. personally, I like stories more with sibling love rather than sibling lust... but this is good too. the writing itself is done quite well and the sex is just vivid enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no good

it seems that when he realized he was at his sisters house he would have turned around and left. if he went to the door as soon as hse slamed it in his face he would have turned and left and not stopped when she opened the door again. keep it out of the twilight zone this was total trash.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 4 years ago
One thing

That bothered me was the comment that she went all out for this sort of thing. Meaning that she has cheated on her husband with other guys from the site and the brother never seemed to pick up on that and only wondered of her husband fucked her like he was. Yeah maybe he didn't but all the other guys have. What a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous