All Comments on 'A Short Guide to Mother-Son Incest'

by rbuchanan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Unfinished" is a GOOD thing...

... since it's obvious that this author doesn't seem to know the difference between the "Incest/Taboo" category and that of "Non-Consent/Reluctance".

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
Disregard the first comment!

Finish your project. It has such a unique approach, is well-written and yes, arousing, and I for one, while I believe to be speaking for all of your readers, save one (lol), would very much like to be able to read additional scenerios. Let your pen/typewriter/computer flow with your words. I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes...

... do continue, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue

Love this type stories. Please continue as long as it takes.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
Nice Idea......

.......Thought the last story was the best, altogether a nice entry. The "Anonymous" commenter above needs to STFU about "non-consent" as some of the best incest stories are non-consensual/reluctance-themed. Keep up the good work Mr. Buchanan!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Very Cogent & Lucid Essay for such a Topic Loaded with Pitfalls of Physical , Mental & SpiritualSquared

Some might think it's a bit cold blooded. I liked it though myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Please continue as this is just getting interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

All I can say is wow.

Please continue this more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really good story

Keep on writing it! I enjoyed it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a boy's short guide up his mother's cunt

This is an excellent and highly literate guide for every boy who's ever dreamed of shoving his stiff young prick up his own mother's cunt---and that's nearly all normal fit young males. I love Mr. Buchanan's scholarly approach, sketching how a boy gets fascinated by his mommy's cunt, how he figures out how to snuggle his young dick up where it's meant to go, and the joy that both the boy and his mother feel as he grunts and unloads his brimming young balls up his mother's mommy-twat. Mother and son incest is becoming mainstream now, and the world's a happier place for it.

NME17NME17about 12 years ago
Great

I love the story of the persistent son. Please continue this, if you can find the time. At least make new submissions.

gandolf777gandolf777over 11 years ago
guide to mother unfinished

yes yes yes. deifintely continue with a proper ending or a sequel story.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Drunken Mother

I'm the son in our story of "Drunken Mother". My mother was a complete alcoholic the final three years of her life. Drunk every day, she died on Dec. 23, 1950 @ age 38.

I have some entries in Literotica under JhMcKn or you may contact me @ JhMcKn@aaol.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked the first story very much

As others have said, it would be nice if you can take up the story (ies) again. I liked the drunken mother one best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i never gave anybody comment

wow all i can say 2nd part was phenomenal but perhaps if the boy conquered her fully and then she would have awakened may be after boy had his fun....But none the less amazing story i hope you write some more of this kind thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a repost

I have seen this story posted before on here. And it's exactly the same.

Really there is no variation - direct copy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This Is My Mother To A "T"

Please continue this writing. May I suggest that the naysayers piss off! You are a great sensitive writer rbuchanan. The son's feeling are correct and right on. This type of mother deserves what she gets and I'm glad in a way she gets punished for it. It is really deep down what she wants and needs anyway. Better from her own son than a stranger anyway. I think woman need to be loved tenderly, but in this case the remedy is correct. Please follow up on this subject, even if it is a new separate entry.

You don't get paid for your stories and practically all naysayers contribute nothing.

If they don't like Literotica or your stories, then let then go somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Repost??

Would the person who said this is a repost (or indeed anyone) please indicate where and when they saw the 'original'. I have seen my stories reposted on other sites without permission so I'd like to know. But then this is the internet. Theft here seems entirely legal :).

RB

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
Pretty sexy, again

Well done, Sir, you've done it again. Yet another very sexy story. I feel it ended prematurely, but that is entirely your own prerogative. I look forward to reading others of yours. Regards SouthLondoner

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I liked your stories and have read other stories that you wrote.

Keep up the entertaining and interesting work. Never mind the naysayers who are jealous because they have never attempted to write anything. Mother/son incest is the best followed by brother/sister. IMO. Thank you for writing.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I was with you most of the way

but when the language switched from loving and seductive it was too much for me. I love a gentle seduction with a touch of romance.. When he started demeaning and humiliating her and calling her a slut you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best Writing Style On This Site

I've read well over 100 stories on this site and others, and I have to say that I find your writing style to be the best that I've come across. After the first page, I found myself thinking about A Separate Peace. Excellent stories. I'd encourage you to write more, but from the dates, I don't think you write on here anymore. Terrific writing anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A love like no other.

I truly enjoyed reading this story. I wish that you finish the series. It was well written and holds your interest.

Sonshine1980Sonshine1980about 3 years ago

A very enjoyable read and display of skill. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! Definitely worth completing the short stories. You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

no telling how many young boys are tempted by mothers stockings and carry those desires their whole life, so very entertaining. this story has brought me many cum filled stocking episodes. thank you

Drummer7Drummer72 months ago

Yes. Very good. I would have liked more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous