All Comments on 'A Short Rant about My Underwear'

by TwylamarieWilson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another male perspective

As a massage practitioner and aromatherapist, I see a lot of underwear, panties and underpants specifically though about one in seven women and a lower percentage of men choose to take everything off. No big surprise to learn that almost without fail the underwear chosen is clean and new enough not to have started looking faded etc. (I am the same if going for a massage.)

I see everything from granny pants to thongs and what I do notice is that despite what other men might say, I don't find the latter (or the former for that matter) particularly sexy. I have always been completely professional in my practice and even when I do find a client particularly attractive have not acted on this. But I do find some clients sexually attractive. I am left with questions as to whether it is they type of women who wear thongs that I am not attracted to or if it is something about that type of underwear. The Jury is still out on that one!

reader291reader291almost 6 years ago
Great Author

I thought this might be amusing but was blown away by the quality of the writing. Then I read Two Couples, One Houseboat and enjoyed that also. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of you stories.

GeneMajorsGeneMajorsalmost 6 years ago
Thought provoking

As a guy who writes 'relationship fiction' I found this enlightening. I never realized panties (etc.) could be so interesting --- or so tell-tale. (Or should the be so tell-tail?)

StiffinKentStiffinKentalmost 6 years ago
Panty Power (P2)

Your observations are spot on! Although I wouldn't say that discovering you're going commando is like getting an unwrapped birthday present. As someone who enjoys the flash of both panties and the occasional pantiles pussy, I can tell you just the thought of catching a glimpse of a professionally dressed woman's southern charms is a turn on for me. My wife works downtown as well, but in an informal situation so jeans are her most frequent clothing. But on those days when she has an important meeting and dresses up for it...

Yes, the power of panties is both perplexing and potent!

HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifterover 5 years ago
Great read

Thanks for this. A great read. I very much enjoyed reading about your panty evolution. As a bit of a panty freak I truly enjoyed learning about your experiences. Thanks so much for sharing!

execuwriterexecuwriterover 5 years ago
Most enjoyable

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. To be allowed to delve into someone's intimate thoughts rather than fantasies is truly a privilege.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Going commando

There's a time and place for panties, but when she lets me know she isn't wearing any because she knows I prefer her not wearing them, well, that's sexy.

Enjoyed your story.

Gr8PussyLoverGr8PussyLoverover 4 years ago
Panty discovery

One thing I love is discovering the color and type of panties a lover is wearing. Also love the occasional glimpse of panties thru being in the right place at the right time. And a bare pussy is just as exciting in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was ordered to stop wearing underwear by my husband

My Husband and I are both Doctors, I trained as a GP and my husband specialised in female health. When he asked me to marry him he said I was only to accept if I was willing to dress 'in a healthy fashion'. That meant only wearing skirts and dresses, and only wearing underwear during my period. He insisted underwear was unhealthy. I said that was completely unreasonable and in-practical, but as he (quite rightly) pointed out, it was no different to how women had dressed for hundreds of years, and he was a Doctor (and now a professor) so I trusted his judgement, and I've not worn pants for almost 30 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous