All Comments on 'A Short Story'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
hornycolhornycolalmost 12 years ago
editor

very well written...would have been a 5 had it been edited, spoilt it a little.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Excellent

That was a five, hell I'd give you a 8 or ten for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

fare is money. fair is equal

icecloudicecloudalmost 12 years ago
More

I'd like to see more of this if possible make another chapter.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

I'll forgive your title pun since this is such a lovely story! Awesome twist on the mother & son theme (I'll never look at that show "Little People" again the same way. Excellently plotted with great description and erotic narrative! Looking forward to your next!

Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 11 years ago
Nice

I liked the story... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I've always wanted to do a midget...

...for the novelty of it. But, also it is an erotic thought. I haven't seen any other story on Lit. that has broached this subject, so thanks for the fun read.

4**** because you had some spelling errors, some grammatical errors.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Good erotic story.

Nice twist on a slightly taboo subject i.e. little people sex. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Short Story

Normally I don't award the highest rating possible, in this case being **5 Stars** on Literotica's Website, I have awarded this story with 5 Stars. As a principle I hold my highest ratings, top-notch, grandest of the grand awards, for blood-related relative's incestual consummations where pregnancy occurs! This time, though no pregnancy has been announced to possibly occur, I felt compelled to give this story 5 Stars because of its earth shattering love between this mother and son. They both deserve the highest accolades possible--the characters, their devotion, their committment, their compassion, their life-forever vow to never leave the other--all culminated to enjoin my heart's warm and passionate wrath to their dedicated life-forever love.

The story has some short comings--so do many celebrities of all endeavors--but eventually they come out on top(Michael Jordan scored 40 points in a playoff game with stomach flu); this story is no different!! The short-comings are not one iota of a gnat's balls versus the effects of the story and its endearing message of love of this mother and son, even without the imagery of pregnancy.

The son has his mother's life now back on the straight and narrow; their show manager is now aware of the need to slow the pace, and mother and son now have the time and ability to enjoy each other, as young, loving lovers do.

The the writer/author, if and when you get wind of my comments--give us a sequel, another chapter of them enjoying life, nice dinners (mom shows a little (NO pun intended) leg, a cruise, a week or two in the mountains in a cabin, a week on a nice beach, all with JUST THE TWO OF THEM. Don't mix these love-birds up with any crows nor vultures!!! This is such a gigantic, lovable story...continue the myrr and awfully nice and elegant love affair for this mother and son!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I find it hard to read a story with a lot of misspellings. Though this has to be the first AGT inspired story. I think doing a midget would be kind of awkward, not my thing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
English

There are countless mistakes in this. Drove me nuts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Homonyms: Words that alike, but have entirely different meanings.

This is a good story, but almost every word you used that has a "homonym", you selected the wrong word! You really need an editor (or a better editor).

fare vs. fair, your vs. you're, and many moore (sic). Also, spelling needs work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Such a sweet, "little" story...

Come on! I couldn't resist! :-)

You come up with some very different ideas in what you write. A fresh take. I am not sure what to say except that the story progressed fine, good build-up, touching romance scene....just...everything was good.

Sincerely, Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Small Lady - Large Love

The story line was a surprise after the first few paragraphs, didn't expect romance to be part of the sex. Enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
C'mon...

,,,mom can't snort coke and live the rock star life because of a snot nosed kid but she can fuck him????? Etta James??? OMG... can I boo now??

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Greeeeaat story. Well written and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Aak!!!

Lovely little story. Maybe not as strong as some of your others.

I normally don't leave comments but just vote. And I don't like to play grammar police but there was one wrong word phrase that didn't just give a small stumble but a major trip fall-flat-on-your-face kinda trip. How does fair is fair come out as fares fare?

RailroadTareRailroadTareover 6 years ago
Hot yet Respectful

Novel idea and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spelling!

Maybe have some one read your story before you post it?

People aren't board, they are bored

Put her arms threw? Threw is from to throw. What you were looking for is through

And the difference between too and to. Missing punctuation. Etc etc

Only three pages, sigh.

I hope your other stories are better written because the above distracted me from the story itself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really liked the story line and construction.

Lack of proof-reading detracted from an otherwise engaging tale. Thanks for sharing.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Great story

I am rereading your stories and they are just as wonderful the second time around. Thanks.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Short Story:" - The comments of many Anonymous (reader's) comments are downright ugly, biased and hateful. The readers get a good, better and top-rated stories for FREE, and if every iota of the story is not to THEIR liking they have to sling BS to and/or about the writer/author!! In my opinion, Anonymous comments should not be allowed.

The story is exceptional in that the theme is unique and different due to the mother's size. Small parents, small women particularly, do have normal sized children; it's a quirk of nature, but it is not acceptable to degrade the lives of the people affected as such. I love the story, this is my second reading, I can and will forgive the misspelled and some incorrect word' usage. I'm a reader that critiques the story--not the writer, nor any grammatical errors! Smell the roses, and forget the thorns that are part of the rosebushes existence!!

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Damn that was hot 5*

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

I agree with Big Daddy, with a caveat. Almost everything posted on this site could be made a little better by a thorough review by a caring editor. Your stories are very entertaining, engaging and creative, but there’s always room for improvement in anything a human touches. Yes, that said, I did give you 5 stars.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story because of the character development and logical plot development. The fact that the son becme the parent was a different wtist. Throughout this story, mother and son fit together like a love and hand. There was always respect, adoration and sensitivity to and for each other's needs. Having spent so much time together, there was no room in their relationship for self-doubt, self-loather, shame, guilt nor self-recriminationas to their relationship. Finally, both characters knew the trust required to have penetrating sex. 5 star rating.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Not sure there is any point on commenting on a story this old, but, I got the insinuation that the midget mom was pretty slutty, which added nothing, took away almost all the romance, and made a very poorly edited story that much harder to take. You are usually much better than this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous