All Comments on 'A Simple Crime Ch. 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sharyn1961sharyn1961over 18 years ago
good job

Very well written. Good to see excellent stories.

wmat1111wmat1111about 18 years ago
excellent

Now that was a story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice!!!!!

This is a nice luv story. Well narrated. All the best,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cool

Was a surprising finish considering the tag it was under - not complaining mind you, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

loved it

Bobbyd629Bobbyd629over 1 year ago

Really got into this one, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have read a total of 10 of your stories so far and I have to say that I am highly impressed with your stories and the characters in them. I am a widower, my wife died in my arms 10 yrs ago, it was hard on me. In a 5 yr period. I lost my mother, my father, and my wife. Also in that 5 yr period, I lost my home and two cars and everything I owned.

I had to start all over from scratch and had to rebuild my life. I am a very lonely 57 yr old widowed white southern gentleman. I have not dated or been with anyone since my wife passed away. It seems all I do is work. It is hard when every one around you is married and I haven't been able to find a single woman for companionship or much less interested in conversation with me.

I love your stories, for the first time in a long time you have me smiling again and hoping and believing in love again. Thank you so very much and may God bless you and your family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous