All Comments on 'A Simple Persuasion'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh god, please tell me he's not going to psychologically torture her into falling in love with him, like some sort of even more fucked up and evil version of Jenner from your previous story. Your title characters from that story were reasonably likable. This guy's just nasty, using interrogation and torture techniques he admittedly has no skill with. I'm hoping you have a legitimate male counterpart for grace to fulfill that "true romance" element you tell us is coming.

In the meantime, withholding judgment on the story - you did well enough teasing the "magic dick" archetype in 'Claiming an Ally' without letting your story fall victim to it, so I'll avoid letting speculation about your mysterious comments at the beginning of this story cloud my enjoyment of it. Looking forward to the next chapter, certainly action-packed.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A SUPER GOOD HIT MAN

should always do a complete research on topics and subjects unknown. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap

What a piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Like it.

Can't wait to read more.

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
disturbing

yikes! I can't think of a more terrifying situation.

Not sexy, but maybe that's not your intent.

You definitely evoked emotion in me, that is a sign of good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmmm

This was actually very interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story, 5 stars

.....that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Don't listen to the haters, this chapter was a great start! I love the buildup and I can't wait to see where you take this story. Keep up the awesome job and please update soon!

ravenescentravenescentalmost 12 years ago
Very nice

Can't wait to read more. He has her and can do anything he wants with her now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

This story has an excellent build up and I read every word. Instead of going straight to the sex you made him put her in a hole! Completely unexpected! There are so many emotions, everyone knows how to cover the bases, its the less traveled emotions that make the story stand out. Cant wait to read more.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 11 years ago
What s this Abu Gharaib Redux !?!

Does Amnesty International & the Geneva Convention approve ?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Talk About Overkill

The premise is very weak despite a well written set up. It's a basic issue of small town graft so what does Grace gain by holding out? Lachlan seems to be taking this over the top. No real attempt was made (besides a perfunctory search of her home) to find out what Grace knew and, frankly, Grace is so terrified already it would seem like she would be more than willing to tell him what she knew/suspected straight off the bat if Lachlan simply asked her. Lachlan is coming off as a sociopath with a sadistic streak.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Horrifying.

She seems to be claustrophobic. He is a trained assassin, but I feel like she's getting to him. Will she tell him what she suspects about his uncle? Will he eventually kill her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous