All Comments on 'A Simple Spelling Mistake'

by Darwen

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
no

just what every man wants... his slutty wife to be publicly fucked by "every man here, maybe a few of the women". sorry try erotic coupling next time ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did you finish redecorating your

House, before you got the divorce? And aren't you glad this happe ed before you had kids who could be hurt by that divorce?

Forest18cForest18cabout 4 years ago
Nice start

I liked it and hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
written well

not my topic but written well. If this takes place late 70's then AIDS was not a known issue. But STD's were so hopefully they took precautions. But if I were the guy and into sharing I would tell the hostess what's fair is fair and I would want "all the women" and not just her.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 4 years ago

Brain dead does not make for interesting characters.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
And here we are you are gay .

This was you watching cocks fucking your wife ! Next story you will be sucking them go to gay stories .You would only marry so you can get to the men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another British Nancy boy.

No wonder the American service men took your wives and girl friends from you. What a bunch of cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Even for fiction that was ridiculous.

Because his wife sees an old man, naked, with a big dick, she suddenly turns into a cock crazy whore? Epic stupidity.

1 star

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Swingers are not like these people.

OK. I'm known as the swinging proponent, but I have issues with people getting in to it without discussion and boundaries. An experienced swinger couple would never manipulate a new couple in to it or waste their time and take the chance with them. Too many things can go wrong. Things like bruised egos, hurt feelings and all that drama.

I can tell these stories are written by people not in the lifestyle. Another cuck story with the wife discovering her inner slut...blah...blah...

If any of you are thinking about swinging, you have better talk to your partner about all of it before you even go out the door looking for it. And think about it...hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, that was a waste of time.

Tell you what, put a willing cuckold disclaimer up front and we can both be happy. You won’t get a 1-star vote and I won’t waste my time. Sound fair?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh my lord

I liked the story, but the comments we're as entertaining. I think some people really need to get a life, this is obviously fiction. Get a life folks 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s hard to believe you Brits fought Germany.

The whole lot of you are simply cucks and wimps. Churchill must be spinning in his grave and Hitler probably wished he fought you clowns instead of your grandfathers.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Well written but ,,,,Came in his shorts like a boy having his first wet dream ... not a good line. Are we headed to cuck town?? I hope not

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Kalax

You are a pretty decent writer, and self anointed expert on art of swinging and the intricacies involved. You are also a prolific complimentor. Are you by any chance the reincarnation of the the late, great Swingerjoe? Too many similarities to not ask that question.

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
Divorce

Swingers are fine but she would and should rightfully be tossed to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So So unrealistic....

Married for such a short time and she is already a “slut”, no way will this relationship last.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Really?

Even in what was known as the"Swinging Sixties", marriage was usually quite sacrosanct, this one, sadly, is doomed. If she is prepared to slut herself out after only a year of wedded bliss, it is unlikely that there is any hope for them.

Just being pedantic, it was highly unusual for women in those days to shave their pubic hair. The smooth look was not introduced for several more years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beginning of an end

Very unlikely to have a good ending.

Swinging is akin to clinging to the end of a chain being swung around in a circular fashion. Fun for the initial few swings. The longer and harder the chain is swung, the higher the end velocity becomes, and the harder it becomes to cling onto the end of the chain. The ultimate terminal velocity of a body when grasp on the chain is lost, can be life shattering.

Been there, got the dents to prove it.

Mag58Mag58about 4 years ago
Nice build up

Well; unlike all of the Anonymous Trolls I enjoyed the story and would love a Part II.

Too many 'critics' forget that these stories are 99.9% fantasy and pretend.

Don't take life so seriously or Mummy won't let you sniff her panties, boys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If

If he doesn't divorce her ,he is in for a lifetime of trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good but could be better

Needs more chapters. Develop the players and story will make the tale truly pornographic.Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it!

Need more asap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please and thank you

I really liked this story. Are you planning on continuing it? What's the consequences of this last night? How are they continuing their life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good build up huge let down

good build up then cheating before the main event. then not even a actual main event... a cimpletely wasted buildup . two punches to the plot and what a waste

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become sluts

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
No more please...

I thought it was going to get better but it died for me. She is now a slut and a whore. Her life now is a cheater and what about her wimpy husband? IF there is another chapter, he should get revenge against her and her bastard lovers. This story is NOT a Loving Wife story. Just can't see this happening in a good relationship. Hated it so only 1 wars but if there was a negative side, I would vote there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my.

Well, I have to say these comments have made me chuckle. Especially the ones from the other side of the pond. Americans accuse us Brits of being fucked up, well I have a one word answer to that......Trump. 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Across the pond

To the english anon- at least we are not ruled by a family that has done nothing for a hundred years. Your still jealous because we threw you out of our country and then we had to save your ass twice in the last century

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
A bit of reality?

I realize that the vast majority of these stories are fantasy. But that fantasy would go along way towards being supported by a bit of reality. They barely spoke about attending a swingers party. Surely they knew what that would entail. And just as surely they both thought it would be a bit of swapping. I cannot imagine a husband that might be up for a bit of swapping would just go with the flow of his wife now becoming the party cum dump. This story went from their relationship being a zero(well almost anyway as he knew she had done SOMETHING with Gerry to be that wet) on the swingers scale to off the chart with her getting fucked by EVERY guy at the party. It just seems like a bit too much. I liked the story and how it unfolded quite a bit until the end. I cannot imagine a first time swinger just accepting his wife being the gang bang party favor in their first ever foray into the lifestyle.

You could have really had something here and turned this into quite the series with Sarah's descent into slutdom by starting off with a bit of swapping then Gerry and Ann slowly engaging Sarah into more of the Hotwife/Swinger lifestyle while the husband struggles with the progression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
re: anonymous- across the pond

Pray tell moron, what has Trump done the last four years, but make himself rich.Has accomplished absolutely nothing but make the wealthy richer at the expense of the working class. Didn't even have the balls to lose gracefully. Any man that lied to the public over thirty thousand times is not a man but a moron.Can;'t believe that so many Americans voted for that bum. Goes to show you what the real America has become.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Standing up, she just said, "Did you not see the size of that old man' cock, he was huge."

"Oh really, the idea of a really big one turns you on does it," I laughed.

Hate to tell you this, HUGE COCKS are the fixation of closeted bi/gay men, so are cuck stories so we know what you are, do you?

And a "slutty" wife, who suddenly just sluts out in a cuck story is literally the writer trying to deal with his true sexual identity and living through the cock hungry slut he wrote.

So welcome to opening that closet door ever so slightly Nancy. Hopefully you found Phil or Fred by know and are happily riding that schlong you've long wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The party Slut and soon to be ex-wife. Cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well why would an older woman with a husband hung like a horse , want to fuck a younger man with a little dick that twicts .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful, slow build, well written. But damn, it ended too soon! Please let there be a sequel some day.

.

"well why would an older woman ... want to fuck a younger man ..."

Ummm, you have heard of cougars, right? Whether that match-up appeals to you or not, it obviously appeals to enough women to make "cougar" a thing.

.

As for dick size, well, I (straight guy) love big boobs, but I like small ones too. I imagine that works both ways.

.

Of course, there's another possible reason Anne might fuck him -- if that's what it's going to take to get Sarah for Gerry -- but I'd like to think she does desire him on his own merits. If she didn't, insisting that "you're all mine" would spoil her party fun, and whyever would she do that?

irinmikeirinmike10 months ago

Yea for sure I would want my wife taken by every guest at a party! NOT!

Spice1UpSpice1Up9 months ago

Well, I really liked it!

The 70's WERE, for some, pretty free & easy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarwen@Darwen
Well, what do you put here. married for a long long time. We embarked in a new direction three years ago, and loving life.