All Comments on 'A Single Moment Ch. 01'

by Dreamweaver594

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
timothynoullettimothynoulletabout 7 years ago
Amazing story

I really enjoyed this story and I hope you write more chapters. I also loved your story Once upon a bite so sweet please continue with this story as well Thank you

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Very loving

Hey Dream,

I do love your stories and how loving you make them. More love, less hate and revenge.

Congrats and welcome back.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
worth the read

A decent story, well written, only a few problems.

Never take the negative comments of an 'anonymous' seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it...

Not sure why there was no scoring option, but I loved it. It was tender and gentle, and very loving. 5 stars is my vote. Looking for to reading more about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Remember where you came from and how far you have come

As for me growing up with very little. Living with a mother with M.S. And a brother who was never home or never helped at home. A father who did the best he could. I wanted more from life . I got a job with the city i lived in. Worked very hard to get the thinks I never had as a kid. What all this means is what I said as a title don't forget where you came from and how hard you worked for it.

dca5347dca5347almost 7 years ago
Sweet Romance

Always good. I'm glad both characters got to share the top spot. The story was very romantic and l Was happy to see a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
brilliant

how so very sweat, thank you. just wish i could vote 5 for this story

ajignatsajignatsover 6 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic, the character development was great, the story was sweet and moving.

I would definitely vote a 5. I wished I could meet a woman like Rachel.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 6 years ago

Just browsing around tonight and stumbled upon your work. Very nice! I too am a romantic, and I share your feelings about non-binary people. I appreciate your efforts to write in a positive affirmative way, so I think you're stories will be 'my cup of tea'.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Nice!

My personal take on the Transgender & Crossdressers stories are short lived when I see someone called a "sissy, faggot, or slave" I don't like the demeaning words that are written about those characters! I enjoyed this story showing the two are loving, caring, and encouraging! The circumstances brought them together making a tragedy become a full filling relationship!

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 5 years ago
Falling in Love

Ben is a very lucky man. Can't wait to read second chapter.

2cookies4u2cookies4ualmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed reading your story. Loved the creation of your characters. I especially enjoyed how the trans woman wasn't all 'macho' and demanding of the other individual. There are alot of stories that focus on huge dicked trans women and to me it ruins the story at times.

Look forward to the continuation of this story!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 1 year ago

A nice, even charming story, I read it with interest and it showed me that there are people who can love strangers, give their heart and give a real friendly hand. Thank you for giving me faith that you can be loved. Greetings from Poland SissyBoy from Warsaw.

Miła, wręcz urocza historia z zainteresowaniem ją przeczytałam i pokazała Mi że są ludzie którzy umieją pokochać obce osoby, dać swoje serce oraz podać prawdziwą przyjazną dłoń. Dziękuję za danie Mi wiary że można być pokochanym. Pozdrawiam z Polski SissyBoy z Warszawy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamweaver594@Dreamweaver594
I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy. Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES