A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to Matt that Kylie came out of the water groaning. Not the same as when she went in. It seemed more like a groan of deep satisfaction. That of a woman in the throes of a powerful climax. Groans that almost begged him to keep thrusting to prolong it for as long as possible.

And in that he wasn't wrong. Matt's massive thrust to stay in contact as the table tipped had been the final, climax inducing act of stimulation. Kylie was a water babe. Falling into a pool, even head first, had no fear or shock value to her. It had interfered not the slightest with the orgasm that wracked her body as Matt keep pounding away at her, first underwater, and still as he lifted her to the surface. It fact it excited her all the more.

She sensed her own contractions grasp forlornly at Matt's ever moving shaft. It almost seemed like their inability to pin down and capture Matt's manhood meant the orgasm couldn't end; that it just kept going on and on as Matt banged away at her.

But Matt was no longer focused on what he correctly interpreted as Kylie's orgasm. His own was brewing up. Powerfully. Forcefully. In a way that had him in an almost frenzy of sexual engagement with Kylie's body as he held it, suspended off the pool floor, half floating, half weighing upon him; almost momentarily, an object for his pleasure.

It was the energy of that engagement as much as the intensity of the climax that caused the start of it to be accompanied by a bellowing grunt. Normally he stops thrusting at the start of an orgasm; sensing what feels like the individual ropes of cum rushing up his shaft in pleasurable delight. But something drove this one in a more impassioned direction. He felt no compulsion to stop. Instead his body demanded he keep thrusting. Not as fast, but just as hard. All sense of individual ropes disappeared as his shaft, his balls, indeed his whole groin, instead pulsated in what seemed like wave after wave of orgasm; every thrust triggering a new pulse that seemed more intense than the one before it -- at least for a while.

Slowly, very slowly, the pulses subsided. His thrusting slowed. Almost stopped, except every now and then, an additional thrust would trigger shuddering wavelets of an extended orgasm, until they too stopped.

He stood there panting, Kylie still suspended on the hard shaft that penetrated her and the hand that cupped her breast.

It had all been over in less than 8 minutes from when Lucy had left them.

Kylie had waited -- patiently she thought -- until Matt's orgasm had finished. Her body was raging with hormones that her orgasm had released; oxytocin and other hormones of love and desire. She wasn't sated. Nowhere near it. The itch of the fetish might have been scratched, but the chemicals stirred up in her body were more profoundly affecting her than a mere fetish.

She wanted to face Matt, to be in his arms, to kiss and pash him like he'd never been pashed before, and to fuck him face to face.

She turned in his arms, withdrawing him from her body as she did so. She contemplated re-penetrating him now they were face to face. But as hard as his erection remained, she knew she needed to get him to refract.

As she wrapped him in her arms and kissed him passionately, she guided their intertwined bodies towards the steps, pushing him against them so that the impassioned rubbing of her body against him as they kissed didn't push him under the water.

She gave special attention to his shaft. Her stomach, her upper thigh and anything else that came in contact with it, gave it a good rubbing; gliding and sliding along its length. She had expected it to soften, looking for that as a sign she could give him serious work towards getting a fast refraction. But it seemed to refuse to do so. Maybe she thought, it had refracted already.

Kylie knew time was short. Lucy's shower and dressing wasn't going to be quick, but it wasn't going to take forever either.

With her legs spread wide across his hips, she undulated her body against his. As she felt the tip of his shaft captured in her crease and start to bend out along it, she gently guided its hard tip to her vaginal opening, pushing just firmly enough to fully penetrate him.

Matt was almost overcome by her attentions. It wasn't that they weren't reciprocated, just that he'd never previously had a woman finish sex by immediately wanting more and demanding and taking it as brazenly as Kylie was.

He didn't know why his erection was so persistent, simply that he'd rarely felt as aroused and randy in his life as he did at that moment; a more intense sense of what he'd felt all day. The sisters seemed to have a powerful effect on his body; especially when they turned on their sexuality -- and it seemed to Matt that Kylie's was rarely turned off.

As he put his arms around her, the embrace of his erection within Kylie's body was more than welcomed by him.

None of which really mattered to Kylie at that moment. She had what she wanted; Matt inside her. Hormonally charged, it was a mishmash of emotions she felt; with the love that dare not speak its name always threatening to come to the surface. But what occupied her most at that moment was far more earthly and base. It was nothing more than the sexual objectification of Matt's body.

Gently biting the side of his neck, she pawed at his firm, strong biceps as she continued to undulate her body against his, dragging her jutting nipples across his hairy chest as she screwed his erection around inside her and rubbed her clit on his pubis.

Matt's erection might not have been any bigger than the bigger of her previous two lovers, but there was something about it hanging off his powerful body that made it both look and feel bigger than any she'd experienced before. It felt as though it filled her and stimulated her in a way no man's erection had done so before

Wanting more in the way of visual stimulation, she lifted her torso up, adopting a more cowgirl position, which let her look down on and caress his well-muscled chest and ripped torso as she made love to him; taking in the grin on Matt's face as his gaze moved between Kylie's face and her breasts. Kylie's movements became more regular now she was sitting up. By pressing down on the exposed part of his erection as her movement drew it out of her body and thrust it back in again, she could drive it in firmly across her g spot while still stimulating her clit against his pubis.

As far as Kylie was concerned, this was a more loving engagement then the wild fucking she initiated over the coffee table. Within the time constraints of Lucy's shower and preparation for dinner, she wanted to draw it out; to experience Matt for as long as she reasonably could.

This might not have been a screaming sexual encounter like the one just finished, but the pleasure still induced her to hum to its slowly building intensity.

All Matt knew from all of this was that Kylie was riding his cock. Rather delightfully actually. It wasn't just the physical sensation of his erection being stimulated as it slipped in and out of her vagina as she rode him, it was also the visual pleasure of watching her do it. The taut stomach, lovely bouncing perky breasts and beautiful face, all capped by flowing locks of sun bleached hair just completed the overwhelming sensation of erotic sex.

Any question of why he'd been able to take an erection from one encounter to the next had ceased to bother him. He'd sort of figured it was because he'd been in a state of some sort of arousal for most of the day and that had built up a serious amount of randy inclination towards sustaining a boner, but with the turn on Kylie was providing, he didn't need to think about it more.

He presented his palm up for Kylie to rub her jutting nipples against, had a turn at lifting his head and sucking them, then presented her with his palms again, all while listening to her growing excitement. Fortunately not this time with the sort of almost screaming moans that would alert the whole neighbourhood to their actions, just the hums and heavy breathing of a seriously aroused woman.

As she came, she leaned down towards him again, wrapped her arms around his back, lightly bit his neck and tightened her vagina around his erection, lifting herself rapidly up and down. She certainly knew how to make a man come quickly. It wasn't the pulsating orgasm of his previous one, but it was pretty good just the same.

Even after he'd clearly finished his climax, she lay there on top of him, initially quietly, as she held his still persistent erection inside her.

Finally she lifted her head up enough to look at him...

"Matt."

He stroked his hand through her wet hair as he responded...

"Yes."

She hesitated...

"I like sex that is a bit wild like we just had, but it would be nice if you'd instigate it."

"I like wild sex too. That was pretty insane but really nice. But I'm always scared I'd get it wrong and annoy you."

"Tell you what. If you're randy and you want it, then take it. If you've got a boner, try to use it; more so if I've given it to you. I promise the worst I'll do is say 'not now'"

"Does wild sex always mean doggy style?"

"No. I prefer something more face to face. But really it's whatever facilitates the position you find yourself in."

After a brief further hesitation, Kylie added...

"I think it would be good if we do it in front of Lucy sometimes too. It might encourage her to get more involved."

"OK, that's a challenge. So you would have had me bend you over the coffee table with Lucy still sitting on the other side?"

"Maybe. Or something like that."

Having made her statement, Kylie snuggled into Matt again.

She was still there, with Matt's erection still hard and inside her, when Lucy emerged onto the pool deck. With Kylie's head buried in Matt's chest, Matt saw her first.

Dressed once again in Kylie's tiny sheath dress, she was a complete vision. Standing where she was, close to Matt, his first view was off her legs; long, slender, shapely, from where Matt was sitting in the pool he could see all the way up to where the inside of them terminated at her black, minimalist string sided panties.

The dress itself clung to her beautiful figure in a way that suggested more forces were at work than just the stretchy elasticised effect of the lightly woven material. As if it was drawn in by static electricity, it clung to every part of her body; even where it created a hollow. His eyes were of course immediately drawn to where the dress was held tightly against the sexy bulge of her mons the material on each side of it pulled into her thighs to highlight its effect, but from there his eyes followed up her flat stomach, noticed the drawn in dimple of her navel and came momentarily to rest on the underside of her jutting breasts with the dress tightly folded in under them to exaggerate their size.

Only then did his gaze continue up to see her smiling face, framed by her beautifully prepared hair...

"Should you be getting ready?"

Lucy's enquiry alerted Kylie to her presence and she looked up just as Matt replied...

"Yes."

At the same time he gently partly lifted, partly floated Kylie's body up to withdraw his erection from her. Kylie in turn rolled off to the side of Matt to let him stand up. As he did so, Lucy's vision was immediately drawn to the full erection bisecting his lower stomach most of the way up to his navel...

"Did I interrupt you? Do you have some unfinished business?"

"No, I'm just glad to see you. You look absolutely stunning."

"Oh, great come back. OK well maybe you need to go in and get ready then and take me out to dinner."

Matt certainly hadn't been exaggerating when he said she looked stunning. The vision form the standing up position was even more arousing as he used their brief interaction to finish checking her out.

The top of the dress was merely spaghetti string supported triangles which barely covered her stunning breasts; a deep line of cleavage going right down to the bottom of the cleft between them. The opened stretched weave of the dress clearly revealed both the darker shadow of her nipples and the outline of her panties.

This was anything but the Lucy he'd known for so many years. The transformation -- even if only temporarily and for him -- was incredible.

Finally, her hair was done up in a way Matt had never seen before. Lucy normally just wore her long straight hair hanging naturally. Now she'd used Kylie's wand to introduce some kiss curls at the front and to generally soften and add body to the drop of rest if it.

His wet speedos were still binding the top of his thighs, the waistband tucked under the base of his erection and balls. As he stood there in front of Lucy, he slipped them off, taking a moment to wring them and drape them on a towel rack the girls kept by the pool.

As he walked past her towards the house, leaving her to talk to Kylie, he took one look back to enjoy the sight he knew was there. Her long, straight, slender back highlighted by the plunging back of the dress, with the static on the dress drawing the back of it softly into her bum crack.

Whatever had previously held Matt's persistent erection up, it had a whole new life as he headed to the shower.

It was only towards the end of his time under the shower it finally went down -- sort of. As he remembered Lucy's dress and pondered the plans for the rest of the night, it seemed reluctant to reduce to anything less than a half mongrel.

At least dressing -- cotton undies under a pair of chino pants and a short sleeved, collared shirt, with the buttons left undone a third of the way down his chest -- caused it to finally surrender to something close to normality. Primed to react certainly, but at least not the bulging edifice it had been since Kylie started touching him up.

As Matt walked hand in hand with Lucy towards the restrauent, he found the courage to ask her something that had worried him since her noticed her countenance when she discovered him in the pool with Kylie...

"Did the sex with Kylie while you were in the shower bother you?"

He looked sideways at Lucy as they walked, seeing how she pondered the question, before his eyes were inevitably drawn to the sight of the beautiful breast display facilitated by the plunging cleavage of her dress.

"A little. I know she instigated it, so I'm not annoyed with you and I know she did it because she felt if I had you for the whole day, she'd feel left out. But I might have hoped she'd give me a bit more room than that. She's had a decade of sex whereas I've had none. I suppose I hoped she might have left this one special day to me."

She thought a bit more, before adding...

"Plus, and I'm not quite sure how to put this, I just get this sense I would have preferred your erection not to have been in her so close to the time when I'm going to give it access to my body."

The last thought didn't surprise Matt. Nor did Lucy's rather formal way of putting it. He could see how someone on the spectrum like Lucy might have, he supposed you might think of it as cleanliness issues, when he goes from fucking Kylie to fucking Lucy in a relatively short time. Almost in anticipation of that issue, he'd taken some care in cleaning himself in the shower.

He considered mentioning that to Lucy, but thought better about it. But there was another thing he felt he needed to raise. One better dealt with now than in the crowded restrauent...

"Kylie's asked me to be more wild and uninhibited in instigating sex with her. Even in front of you. I think at least part of her thought process is it would be good to have you drawn into situations like that; either to stir up your emotions or arousal or even to involve you in a threesome. We've been friends a long time. I'm not going to do something that offends you. What do you think about that?"

Again Matt looked sideways to watch Lucy's face as she pondered this next question. And again his eyes were drawn down to her breasts...

"Yes, I'd sensed that was part of her overall plan. She'd even hinted at it in discussion with me. The short answer is, I don't know. That night I got drunk there was more than a small element of that and I found it all quite exciting. How I'd be sober is another issue. I suppose my answer is, you can feel free to satisfy Kylie's request and give it a go without worrying about offending me. We're all exploring this relationship and working out the rules. I'm not going to be mortally offended with you if we make mistakes along the way. We can talk about it afterwards and adjust it for the future."

"What about you? Do you want wild and crazy sex instigated by me?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's too early to say and. Given what tonight was meant to be, we're getting ahead of ourselves. If you only hit on Kylie I suspect I'll feel jealous. But if you hit on me when I'm not mentally ready I'm not sure how it will go. I know I can trust you to stop if I ask you too, so maybe we can rely on that. But I would say if I'm as drunk as I was the other night, then go for it. That worked really well for me, even if that level of drinking is not something I want to do very often."

The meal, when they arrived at the restrauent, went well. The food was good, the conversation pleasant, even more than that, highly amusing -- even if it did have to avoid the topics that really shouldn't be discussed in public apart from some heavy doses of innuendo and double entendre -- and the mood uplifting. It surprised him how cheeky Lucy could be with the innuendo. He'd never really seen that side of her before.

Matt knew he was staring at Lucy's breast display more than he should, but had trouble resisting it. It was just too compelling. The dress left at least half the beautiful, light olive flesh of her breasts exposed. The jutting nipple could be seen mere millimetres from the inside hem of the cleavage line, and not just 'seen' in the sense of a projection of its shape. The loose stretched weave of the dress let him peak through it to see the actual flesh of the nipple.

If nothing else, it persuaded him that Lucy's breasts were even more perfect than Kylie's, and that was setting a high barrier. They were slightly bigger, yet slightly perkier too. And like Kylie's they had this sexualised ski jump shape with the nipple located right at the take off point of the ski jump; one where the areola seemed to respond to cold or arousal nearly as much as the nipple itself, creating a projecting plinth on which the jutting nipple then sat.

And it was obvious as he stared at them that Lucy was either aroused or cold. And given the warmth of the night, she can't have been cold.

But then, Lucy wasn't the only one showing signs of arousal; it was just that Matt's was hidden under the table. He wondered how he would manage to stand up at the end of the night. The full boner in his pants would be impossible to hide and while Lucy sat alluringly across the other side of the table charming him, it was showing no inclination to go down.

But Matt wasn't the only one affected. Lucy was surprising herself. While she certainly felt anxious about what lay ahead, she was astounded by how much she was responding to Matt's presence. She'd read about aroused women all but wetting their undies with their vaginal juices, but thought it had to be nothing more than writers' licence to exaggerate. But even over and above being aware of her nipple's reaction, that's exactly how they felt.

She had always found Matt attractive, but with her libido being inactive due to lack of use, her physical reaction to him had been muted. Now it had been turned on, his presence had an electric effect on her which she found quite surprising. It transcended her own view of what her body was capable of by way of a sexual response to a man.