A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was also a bit shocked about how she enjoyed flaunting herself in the dress Kylie had lent her. When Kylie had suggested it -- demanded it was closer to the point -- Lucy had been reticent. She'd never worn anything like that before, even if she had admired Kylie in them. Now she was well aware of the effect it was having on Matt. Far from pulling the 'hey, I'm up here line' she found herself gently swaying her breasts from side to side as she adopted an animated form of conversation, being amused by watching Matt's eyes following them and all put pop out as he did so. It gave her a sense of power over a man she'd never been aware of before.

As dinner ended, Matt tried to subtly readjust the way his erection sat in his pants, to make it less obvious as he stood up to leave the restrauent. He was only partly successful, but at least it helped him leave the room. He could only hope they didn't pass too many people as he walked home, hand in hand with Lucy.

Kylie was still up and about when they arrived home but, wanting to get some benefit from the moderate amount of inhibition reducing wine Lucy had drunk, they quickly retired into Lucy's room.

Any normal couple might have hugged and kissed before flopping onto the bed and ripping each other's clothes off. But with Lucy being on the spectrum and uncomfortable with close personal interaction, that wasn't really the approach Matt could take. As the stood awkwardly next to Lucy's bed, Matt asked...

"Would you like me to take your dress off?"

As she lifted her arms and angled them towards Matt, Lucy replied...

"Sure"

Lifting from the lower hem, Matt unpeeled the dress off her body, making sure, as her view of him was blocked by the bodice of the dress over her head, that he had a good perve at the way her boobs bounced as the dress released them. That left Lucy in nothing more than a tiny pair of panties as, to help him with the uncertainty of how to proceed, he neatly folded the dress and put it on the seat of Lucy's dressing table.

"Do you want me to undress myself, or do you want to do it?"

"I suppose the whole purpose of this exercise is that I should get the practice. I'll do it."

Matt stood there as Lucy delicately undid the buttons of his shirt and slipped it off his arms. She then knelt in front of him to undo the button and zip holding up his pants, peeling the open and dropping them to his ankles where she removed, first his shoes and socks and then the pants themselves.

Still kneeling, she looked up at his undies and the full erection they contained...

"You seem pleased to see me again."

That was becoming a recurring theme with the girls.

"I've been pleased to see you all day. It's been a bit embarrassing."

"Well, as you know, I'm no expert on men's sexual reactions, But I think there's a way we can make it go down."

"Sounds interesting, although the mechanism hasn't been working that well today."

Lucy peeled the undies off Matt erection, letting them fall to the floor as she lightly fondled his shaft.

Her lack of reticence about touching his erection surprised Matt -- as in fact it did Lucy. It was difficult to explain why she'd feel extremely uncomfortable about someone -- even Matt or a best friend - putting a friendly arm around her, but could seemingly play with an erection all day and not feel the slightest sense of concern.

Uncertain how to deal with the next step, Matt asked...

"Do you want me to lie on the bed?"

"I suppose so. There's a towel laid out under the sheet."

Matt thought the towel was very much typical Lucy; concerned about getting sex stains on the mattress. Pulling back the sheets, he turned momentarily back to Lucy, now standing next to him...

"Will I pull you panties off for you?"

Lucy hesitated...

"I suppose so."

Matt knelt before her, in the same manner Lucy had adopted with him, tucking his fingers under the string elastic sides and pulling them down her legs; letting her lift each foot in turn to completely remove them. He loitered momentarily, enjoying the view of her exposed mons, and remembering how it wasn't that long ago that any such naked exposure would have horrified Lucy, before standing up and lying flat on the bed.

Lucy followed him, straddling his hips, but for the moment holding herself above him.

Matt looked up at her, her eyes closed, her countenance suggesting someone bracing themselves for something difficult. What really surprised him was when she lifted his erection up vertically with her hand and lowered herself slowly onto it.

No foreplay, no gentle rubbing of her vulva along his shaft; just a straight drop onto it. What's more, it went easily and well lubricated into a vagina that was clearly already open and receptive. 'So', Matt thought, 'he wasn't the only one aroused by the evening'. It made him feel rather chuffed that his mere presence could be as powerful in its effect on her and hers was on him.

Lucy didn't waste any time. Leaning half forward, she started rubbing her groin along Matt's pubis, his shaft not so much thrusting in and out of her as being screwed about inside her with the movement. She only had a light grip on it and Matt was pleased to sense he wasn't at risk of a premature release.

He recognised what Lucy was doing, while not uncommon anyway, was step for step following Kylie's approach to cowgirl sex and he didn't doubt Kylie had given her precise instructions on how to do it.

While he enjoyed watching Lucy's breasts wobble seductively as she moved, he knew they had a powerful stimulatory effect on her. He held his palms up to them, letting her rub her nipples on the as she rocked aback and forwards.

Lucy was not as vocally demonstrative as Kylie seemed to be. But her breathing gave Matt a pretty good idea of where she was in her path to orgasm. He was surprised how quickly she was showing every sign of being close to a climax. Her movement sped up and her grip on him tightened just a bit as her breathing intensified.

As far as Matt could tell, the climax was quite intense. Lucy bent down closer to his body as she kept rubbing; presumably to prolong her orgasm. Then with barely a pause, she tightened her grip on his erection and started more of a thrusting movement. Except, her grip was so tight he didn't so much feel her was thrusting in and out of her as the lower part of his shaft was being intensely micro rubbed by her pelvic floor muscles.

Whatever it was, it had him quickly brewing up.

It seemed Kylie had taught her all the tricks. Within momements, with a far from silent groan, he was ejaculating very pleasurably into Lucy.

Lucy kept thrusting him that way until she sensed Matt had no more orgasm to give.

Then she collapsed flat on to Matt, wrapping her arms under his neck as her body lay in full contact with Matt's, his erection still inside her.

Lucy loitered there, her head into the pillow alongside his. Matt was puzzled. Except when she got herself 'pissed as a newt' Lucy abhorred such personal contact. With his arms on the bed alongside him, he wasn't really sure what he should do.

In a tone he tried had to make sound cheeky rather than challenging, Matt enquired...

"I thought you didn't like close body contact unless you were drunk."

"Normally I don't. But having an orgasm seems to release some sort of hormones that suppress my aversion to contact. Plus I suppose I'm doing it on my terms."

"It would be traditional in this situation for me to embrace you and gently stroke your back and hair. Might your terms permit that?"

"Yes. I think I might even enjoy that."

"OK. Let me know if I do something wrong."

Matt embraced her and did what he asked permission for. It was a quite delightful situation he found himself in. He always thought Lucy had the most perfect skin; an absolutely flawless light olive complexion that tightly sheathed her beautiful figure in the most sensuous way.

That perfection seemed to convey itself to him even through his fingertips as he stroked her. Of course, being able to feel the curves of her body helped a lot too. And when he got down to her butt, there was something rather special about stroking that too. He'd admired her butt for all the time he'd know her. He was never a fan of the big Kardashian style butt. Lucy's was the perfect 'slim woman's' butt. Tight, firm, with just the right amount of curve to declare the sexuality of its womanhood, but without signalling a fat future and the most delightful, special, vertically elongated butt crack.

Now he was getting to play with it and Lucy seemed to have no objection to his hand loitering there.

After maybe five minutes, Lucy ground her hips around the erection that still penetrated her, before asking...

"It's still hard. Does it want more?"

"That's a silly question. A man's penis always wants more. But that doesn't mean it has any right to get it."

"But I thought they can only cum once."

"That's the rule. But it's been a bit strange this weekend. A bit of a persistent erection, which I need hardly tell you is largely your fault. As to only cumming once, I felt it soften and then reharden a while back. I'm no expert and can't promise anything, but I suspect it's re-primed itself."

"And here I thought Kylie was the cause of your persistent erection."

"You greatly underestimate your effect on me. But I will admit having two half naked women running around in my presence multiplies the effect."

In what felt to Matt like an experiment, Lucy briefly ground herself on his pubis, tightening her grip on his shaft and screwing it around as she did so. It elicited a moan of pleasure from both of them.

Deciding she wasn't finished with Matt, Lucy again lifted herself up on her outstretched arms; adopting this time more an elevated reverse missionary position than the cowgirl she used before.

But as before she started grinding her crotch down on Matt's pubis, stimulating her clit while only minimally thrusting Matt's otherwise fully penetrated erection in and out of her body. Lucy felt this position actually worked better for her. Already aroused and sexualised from what had proceeded it, she was surprised by how quickly she felt she was heading towards another orgasm.

When Matt raised his palms to place them in front of her breasts, Lucy, recognising just how powerfully they contributed to her stimulation, willing accepted his invitation to stimulate her nipples on them as she rocked back and forwards.

Matt listened with some satisfaction to Lucy's growing arousal. Not the sort of proud satisfaction that comes from thinking her was a great lover. More one that acknowledged that, when he first agreed to provide a sex education to Lucy, he could never have envisaged she would be so sexually responsive. There might still be many bridges to cross, but he'd never expected she'd get this far this quickly.

Sensing the nipple stimulation had accelerated things along, Matt lifted his head and started vigorously sucking and tongue flicking her right one.

With just the softest 'ooohhh', something quite demonstrative on Lucy's spectrum of sexual vocalisations, almost immediately Lucy came; continuing to hiss and moan as she kept rubbing her clit on his pubis until the orgasm had nothing more to give.

As her orgasm passed, she again rested herself down in full contact with Matt...

"I understand you like to finish on top. Would you like to do that?"

Matt was surprised by Lucy's question on several levels. The first was, there was nothing he'd said or done that would have suggested that to Lucy. The information must have come from Kylie. Secondly, the whole purpose of tonight had been to leave Lucy on top and therefore in control on what was meant to be her first introduction to penetrative sex; although that had now be to sober penetrative sex.

Matt thought it was a big thing for Lucy to surrender that. Still her question required an answer...

"Yes, if it suits my partner."

Matt sensed Lucy instigate the start of a roll and followed her lead, bringing himself on top of Lucy while maintaining full penetration; ending with his legs outside Lucy's, drawn up under his haunches so, with the weight of the top half taken on his elbows, he could suspend himself almost crab like over her body.

That left him almost gliding contactlessly across the top of her body, his chest merely brushing across the top of her jutting nipples as the only point of upper body contact.

He's contemplated positioning himself to drop his hips between her legs to let him thrust upwards and possibly stimulate her g spot -- something that worked well on Kylie -- but it was a high contact position and at this stage he was uncertain whether Lucy would enjoy it the same way. He lamented the sex pillow his first girlfriend had loved was in storage with the rest of his gear. It may well be perfect for giving Lucy good missionary position sex. But there was no way she'd let one of her normal pillows be placed under her butt with the risk of being jizzed all over.

In the end, he decided Lucy had offered him the opportunity to finish on top and he should just take it; looking to maximise his own enjoyment.

Lucy meanwhile started by lying limply under him like an inanimate doll; her arms spread out wide on the sheets rather than in any way providing encouragement or guidance for his activities.

He started thrusting, enjoying the feel of his hard and now anxious shaft sliding ever so easily in and out of her warm, wet and slippery, delectable body. Lucy's grip on it was enough. Maybe a bit firmer might have been better, but then might have brought him to a climax earlier too.

His thrusts started out slow and deliberate, but as he got into it they became faster; full length thrusts with the withdrawal stopped just soon enough to reduce the risk of popping out and the penetrative thrusts stopping just short of crashing into Lucy's pubis.

Under him, he could feel Lucy's now jutting and hard nipples, slide across his chest with every movement.

For Matt, this was near perfect. His shaft was enjoying itself immensely -- and vicariously he enjoyed it too - as it plunged in and out of her body at the perfect angle for his own pleasure at what felt like steam train speeds. But the less firm grip meant the pleasure didn't seem to accumulate into an orgasm brewing up. Not yet anyway.

He worried a little that he might be taking too long. That Lucy might be getting tired of what he was doing or he might be starting to trigger her physical contact aversion. And yet, as he kept himself attuned to her reactions he thought he detected her as breathing in the way she usually does when building to a climax.

Slowly he felt Lucy's grip on him increase and just as slowly he could feel the build up to his climax happening in response. He hoped the tighter grip was somehow a response to her own stimulation, but had no way of knowing.

All he did know was that his orgasm was becoming imminent and he wanted to make the best of the time left.

He started to moan; mainly involuntarily, although he wasn't displeased it was also signalling to Lucy that the end was approaching. And then, after a slow start, the climatic moment of his enjoyment was on him in a rush; his shaft going from a gradual build-up to a boiling caldron within the space of a few thrusts.

As he knew he was about to go, he held himself at full penetration waiting the moment as he felt his balls and shaft brew up before exploding into a long succession of mind blowingly pleasurable jizz squirting pulses...

"Aaaarrrrr...aaaaarrrr...aaaarrrr...ooohhhhhh...aaaarrrr...

He was simply frozen in place over Lucy, his moans no long quiet, as it seemed like his shaft was filling her vagina with an endless supply of cum -- or at least pretending to -- as the pleasure pulses kept going and going. If they looked like stopping, it only took a few more thrusts to seemingly start it all over again.

After what seemed like forever, they started to fade; only to be replaced by smaller, but no less intense shuddering mini pulses before they too faded and left him suspended over Lucy in a spent, emptied state.

Lucy had now been double shotted by him. He knew her well enough to know she'd want to clean up before his jizz went all over the bed. Reluctantly he reached for the clean-up hand towel, placed it under her butt and rolled off her, his still firm manhood withdrawing from her as he did.

He turned on his side towards her, taking a corner of the towel to wipe the end of his still dripping shaft as he watched her deal with the discharge of his ejaculations and her copious juices. Finally satisfied, she gave Matt's shaft a final wipe down with it and tossed the towel onto the floor beside her, leaving a moment of awkward silence. Normally this would be the moment where there'd be, at least, an affectionate cuddle before they went to sleep. But this was Lucy. Cuddles weren't part of her normal repertoire.

Matt watched as she lay still on her back for a moment, before turning to him...

"Does it bother you that I don't like spooning through the night like Kylie does?"

"No, that's pretty normal. I think a majority probably just want to get a god night's sleep."

"Well, I wouldn't mind you resting your hand on my breast overnight, or being allowed to rest mine on your penis."

Matt had to suppress a fit of giggles at Lucy's statement. It was so Lucy;' matter of fact and somewhat out of left field. Never before had a woman asked to be able to fondle his manhood through the night. As for fondling her breast, she had beautiful breasts and he loved handling them, but to rest a hand on one while she slept on her back would leave his wrist suspended unsupported in mid-air. That was all very nice for a bit of slap and tickle, but didn't really work long term.

Still, he figured he had nothing to lose by humouring her...

"Sure."

Still on his side facing her, he extended his upper arm to place the palm of his hand on her breast, letting her still jutting nipple push itself up between his two middle fingers, then bent his wrist down to let his forearm rest along the bed beside her. She in turn slid her arm across to let her hand wrap itself around his still firm and sticky manhood.

He watched as Lucy then simply closed her eyes as if that was the end of the matter.

While Lucy's request might have been unusual for an ordinary person, for her they made complete sense.

She had found chinks in the armour of her usual aversion to physical contact and she thought of them as like bridgeheads to expanding her tolerance of such contact.

Her nipples, she had discovered, were very sensitive in a pleasurable sort of way. They'd always responded favourably to Matt's gentle touch. She knew their stimulation helped her reach orgasm. But as he'd brushed his chest against them as he'd pounded her body to his own orgasm, she realised they were capable of themselves of giving her an orgasm. She had nearly cum to what Matt had been doing.

And it seemed to her that such pleasure overcame her touch aversion.

She was surprised to find that Matt's playing with her nipple was overwhelmingly pleasurable. She'd heard enough girl's locker-room conversation about men and their handling of breasts to know it wasn't always the case. She'd heard women complain about guys being too rough on them or just overstimulating them. But she'd also heard one woman say they could give her an orgasm all by themselves and was pleased to find she might be in that minority. Matt seemed to know what to do with hers in a way she enjoyed.

As for holding his shaft? Well, while she hated the sticky, 'just used' feel, for some reason -- completely imponderable to her -- it was the one part of someone else's human anatomy she felt comfortable -- even a sort of curiosity -- about handling. After having absolutely no exposure to it for the first 30 years of her life, she was fascinated by its ability to swell and harden to such an extent and loved holding it while it did so.