A Sixville Bedtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is madness..."

"Let me tell you why I'm really here, Will." Hope cooed, taking his hand. She returned it to his throbbing hard-on but didn't let go.

Will tried to yank his hand away but Hope held it firmly. Hope began to direct it's rubbing motion until Will yielded and resumed his wanking, hesitant with disbelief.

"My Elizabeth was always such a good girl Will. She deferred to my advice in all things She excelled at school and got good grades. She had no time for boys then. Do you understand?"

Will nodded.

" In my opinion she had a healthy fear of sex. When she met you though, I knew that would all change. I tried to warn her that you'd be a bastard like all men but she would no longer listen to me. What could I do? I didn't want to lose her so I stayed quiet and prayed for her.

Then I came to stay with her this week. Elizabeth looked terrible, like a junkie suffering withdrawal. Her skin was gaunt and her eyes haunted. I recognised straight away the source of her transformation..."

Will was rapt.

"She'd gotten so used to the fucking you gave to her that she couldn't find any relief in your absence. I certainly know that she tried. One night, when she thought that I had gone to bed, she sat downstairs and thrust this...this..this... vile vibrator deep inside her."

"This is...jesus...." Will rasped.

"I watched her Will, peeping through the banister, like a child excluded from a party. I couldn't believe that this was the same little girl that I'd raised; she was shoving it in and pulling it out so desperately. She was grunting like a pig and convulsing like an epileptic. That first night I went to bed so disgusted that I barely slept."

"First night...?" Will sighed. He looked down at his cock with both their hands wrapped round it and pulling at it.

"Yes, she's brazen hussy now, Will, thanks to you. As I changed into my nightgown I could hear this soft whir and her moans, though she tried to subdue them, from downstairs. Again, I went to watch. She was lying on the sofa on her belly. The vibrator in her hand was even bigger than the last time.

She was reaching behind her and using the toy to pleasure herself from behind. My disgust was soon forgotten, Will. Instead I began to wonder how any man could have affected such results as this; Liz was masturbating like a wild thing every night but still woke up unsatisfied!

Looking at your cock I understand now, of course," Hope said with a smile. "I tried to hate you for ruining my perfect daughter, you know?"

"Hope...oh...ah...ah...Liz is my wife..." Will stuttered.

"I know that." Hope said reasonably.

"...what we do to each other is our business." He continued.

"Even if it means turning my baby into such a tramp that I can't recognise her?" Hope queried coldly.

"We love each ...oh...please stop... each other."

"I know that too," Hope said, her expression softening. "On the fourth night it occurred to me what you must be going through. Liz had her... thingy... but you had nothing. I vowed to help you Will, putting all my feelings for you aside."

"This is...altruistic?" Will gasped, incredulously.

"Of course. It's always worse for the man, to go without for so long." Hope reckoned.

"Liz...."

"If my daughter wouldn't come on a mission of mercy then I would just have to do it for her..." Hope explained with an arched eyebrow.

"Oh God, Hope.... I'm...this is..." Will failed to utter.

"That's it, Will, cum for me. Let it all out. Give me everything stored in your balls."

"Ahhh...ugh...ugh...I am...please...I need this...I need you...to"

"Please what?" Hope questioned.

"Ugh...shit...ugh..."

Will couldn't articulate his request; instead he let go off his swollen prick.

Within a second Hope had understood and had grabbed it. Will rested with his hands under his head as Hope jerked him off expertly.

The first squirt was smallish but soon his cum was gushing like a geyser all over his hospital gown and running over Hope's fingers.

Hope licked them clean.

Will pulled up the sheet and quaked beneath it.

"We shouldn't have..." He started to say.

Hope returned to her chair, picked up the book and said, as if nothing had happened,

"Let's see how this story plays out, shall we?"

++++++++++++++++++

It seems that his gamble was correct. When he raised his gaze Maud was cumming silently, a mix of horror and sexual relief on her dreary face.

A minute passed and Maud fell to the ground. She was dead. The masturbatory duel was finished.

Barnaby darted to Applepip and untied her. He pulled the blindfold from her eyes.

She spat at him.

"Do not touch me again, you rogue!" She commanded weakly.

"How you've changed Applepip, you used to speak so sweetly to me..." He replied with a smile and removed his mask.

"Barnaby! But how..."

"It's a story that can wait." He said and kissed her.

Years of pent up kisses were given in that one kiss. The world stopped spinning for the minutes that it lasted. I said before that there is nothing nature loves more than two soul mates in each other's arms. That was a mistake; nature adores long lost lovers reunited more than anything else.

Eventually they had to split in order to breathe.

Applepip looked at the deceased Maud and then at Barnaby's crotch.

They had the same thought at the same time; in a way that all true lovers do.

Barnaby showered Applepip with kisses most delicate as he laid her on the ground and she raised her skirt.

As he pushed in his mighty cock it felt like a homecoming.

"Oh Barnaby...my heart is blossoming again after the longest winter...I thought it infinite." Applepip whispered.

"The cold is over, beloved. No more snow and desolation ever, ever again...." Barnaby promised her.

"Oh Barnaby..."

Barnaby thrust slowly into Applepip once, then twice.

"Oh...shit...oh...sorry..." Barnaby cried as he came too quickly.

"Hush baby, I understand...we've got our whole lives together to make love to each other..." Applepip consoled him.

"Still, not the reunion that I was hoping for..." Barnaby said sardonically.

Applepip kissed him and cradled him to her breasts.

They lay there for some time, just enjoying the warm presence of the other.

Then came the sound of distant hoof beats and the barking of dogs.

Barnaby leapt up and seized Maud' spyglass.

"Riders under the palace colours." He informed Applepip.

"That will be the Baron! Wherever can we escape to?!" She yelled.

"The Lava Caverns are not far from here. Let's go."

They mounted two steeds and galloped away in haste.

"How come these Caverns have a name?" Applepip asked as they rode.

"Foreign explorers named them before they went in. Of course, they never came out. No one ever has." Barnaby said evenly.

Applepip put on a brave face and enquired what the plan was after the caverns.

"There's an exit on the other side of the mountains and from there it's less than a mile to the edge of the Outlaws' forest. All we have to do is find our way through and we are home safe." Barnaby answered simply.

++++++++++++++

Our intrepid lovers soon came to gaping hole in the rock face and, after abandoning the horses, ventured in.

The walls of the caverns were lit by thousands of little bioluminescent insects that crawled and skittered everywhere. Nonetheless Applepip and Barnaby proceeded slowly.

After a short while they could hear a peculiar gurgling sound that echoed all around them.

"What is that?" Applepip asked, stopping to look around.

Just in time Barnaby snatched her up into his arms as a fountain of lava erupted from a spout on the right hand wall.

He had been as quick as lightning but the hairs of his arm had been singed away.

"Let's keep our eyes and ears peeled for those, shall we, hmmm?" Barnaby said, lightly and took her hand.

To take Applepip's mind from her narrow escape he told her of his years in the Gypsy camps and how he had joined them.

Applepip was amazed. His story was too fantastical for words; what he had endured to return to her!

Currently a queer humming sound presented itself in the darkness.

Applepip started to run from the lava spouts that littered their path.

"Applepip!" Barnaby cried and set off after her.

Stalactites from the cavern's roof high above them began to rain down like geological javelins.

One of these gigantic formations dropped behind Applepip and pinned her skirts to the ground.

"Barnaby!" She yelled as the gargle of molten rock began to emanate very close to her.

He tried to yank the stalactite from the ground with all his strength but it held firm.

"Barnaby!" Applepip screamed, panicking.

He began to saw at her hems with a serrated blade.

The gurgle was getting louder.

"Nearly there, darling..." Barnaby reassured her.

The cascade of fire shot over their heads just as Barnaby released his love, pushed to the floor and dived on top of her.

They watched the torrent die away and the lava begin to cool.

"We're going to die here, aren't we?" Applepip whined, her eyes brimming up.

"Not at all. We've discovered that the eponymous lava and the skewering silica announce themselves most noisily and thus we should be able to avoid them."

"What about the BWAUHTF?!" Applepip protested loudly.

"The bats with an unusual hair tangling fetish? I'm sure that they're just made up." He lied as he looked up at the giant flying mammals hanging dormant over their heads. "Be a good girl and keep moving, won't you?"

He eyed the bats wearily. They seemed to shine, too. Probably due to their diet of glow bugs, he wouldn't wonder.

They came to a fork in the labyrinth of tunnels and both had gusts of fresh air blowing down them.

"Fresh air, Barnaby!" Applepip cried.

"Hmm, but there is only one exit on the mountain...."

"Maybe they join up farther down." Applepip cried optimistically.

"Perhaps..."

Just then huge bats swirled around them, circling them.

"Barnaby, there's one in my hair!" Applepip shouted. "And yours!!!"

"Get down, get down!" He yelled in return.

Barnaby drew his sword and swept it through the air, slicing any BWAUHTF that foolishly drew near.

The onslaught lasted for an immeasurable period of time but eventually came to an end.

Barnaby looked up and at Applepip.

They were covered in bat blood and guano but otherwise uninjured.

"The bats headed down the left hand fork. That must be the way out. Come on."

Applepip nodded mutely.

++++++++++

In no time at all they found themselves blinking in bright sunlight.

"See, piece of cake, darling." Barnaby grinned.

"Most impressive." A voice boomed out.

It was, of course, Baron Rouine.

Many men-at-arms flanked him.

Applepip knew that the game was up. The dogs that stood at the horses' feet growled and snarled with vicious bloodlust.

"Let Barnaby return to the forest and I will return to the palace willingly." She bargained.

"Applepip?" Barnaby cried.

"Very well m'lady, you have a deal." The baron agreed and a soldier bent down and picked her up. "Take her back to the Duchess."

"And Barnaby will be unharmed?" She commanded.

"You have my word." Rouine responded, eyeing the battered hero.

++++++++++++++

Barnaby woke to find himself strapped to a large table. The baron was seated nearby.

"Torture, is it? A little predictable." Barnaby tutted.

"Oh no, you might even enjoy this. The machine you are in will give you orgasms."

"That sounds a little bit gay, if you don't mind me saying so."

"Now, now there's no need to be so uncivil." The Baron replied affably. "The machine, my life's work, captures all the orgasms of the women that I have slept with and can replicate them to the finest accuracy."

"How very Barbarella..." Barnaby said wryly.

The baron pretended not to have heard him.

"It is purely scientific curiosity on my part to see what effect that they would have on a man such as yourself. Down here," The baron indicated the lowest measure on the scale. "This was a delicious pregnant milkmaid. Her husband gave her to me rather than have his cows seized as collateral for his debts. At the top of the scale are the strongest multiple orgasms I've induced."

The baron looked lost in reverie for a moment.

"The Duchess was a very good instructor. Oh yes, my mistress taught me everything I know and now women are like putty in my hands..."

The baron had pulled out the chain around his neck and was fingering it absently. The key at the end was one of gold and adorned with onyx serpents.

"A friend of mine would very much like to meet you, you know?" Barnaby said.

"Really? May I enquire who?" The Baron answered.

"It's a secret."

"No matter. It's time to begin anyway...."

+++++++++++++++

"I'll start you off at dear lactating Molly's climax. No doubt a female's climax will be interesting inflicted on a man but we don't want to overdo things, do we? Rouine explained as he flipped the switch.

Barnaby's cock got hard instantly. He was hardly aware of it.

The current shooting through to his synapses was overwhelming.

His nipples were ablaze with sensation and his toes began to curl with frightening pleasure.

With unnatural alacrity his balls were twitching and twisting.

Barnaby curved his back, straining at his restraints.

He came hard, ejaculating until he was dry, but the machine was not done with him.

With no more cum to shoot his cock lurched and jerked wildly, still harder than it had ever been.

The pain was actually exquisite.

The waves of sensation constricted and seized Barnaby's suffering and happy muscles.

He bit his lip and drew blood but he was out of it now.

"Goddddd...no more.........." He screamed. "Please..........!"

His fingernails dug into the flesh of his palms and he was weeping openly.

"Fascinating." Rouine pronounced and scribbled some thoughts onto parchment.

+++++++++++++

The next day back at the Castle.

Applepip sat at a long banqueting hall opposite her bride.

"I'm sorry. It's impossible. I thought I could live without Barnaby so long as I knew he lived safely, but I was wrong. When I though he was dead, at least that was unchangeable..." Applepip confessed.

"I don't understand, my love. The wedding is next week." Carlotta hissed.

"You must let me go to him. I beseech you to show me mercy. I cannot marry you when I know that Barnaby and I belong together." Applepip pleaded.

"You abandoned him at the Lava Caverns. He may no longer want to have anything to do with you..." Carlotta snarled.

"I must know! Suicide is the only other option."

Carlotta forced herself to smile.

"I will dispatch riders at once to the forest and request his presence. If he comes for you I will bow out and concede your hand in marriage."

+++++++++++++++++

"Duchess, what are you doing here?" Rouine questioned as she entered his hidden laboratory.

"They are soul mates, Rouine, but I'm not the sort of person to let that get in my way." She snarled and approached the unconscious Barnaby. "How goes the experiment?"

"I tried him on the second level this morning..."

"And?"

"Male physiology is not designed to have such stimulation thrust upon it. It would take lots of careful mental training to handle cumming like a woman. The shock may kill him if I take him any higher."

"Who provided the maximum?" Carlotta demanded.

"The late French Ambassador's wife. For intensity and duration it cannot be beaten..." said Rouine, savouring the memory.

"Strap me in and we'll see about that!!" The Duchess snarled.

She bent over the naked Barnaby and admired his strong physique. Her hand ran over his smooth chest and twiddled the hair running from his navel.

She shed her robe.

"Can he be revived?" She asked coldly.

"I wouldn't advise it..." He replied cautiously as he attached the suction cups to Carlotta's flawless skin.

"Hmmm....sometimes a gentle touch...in the right places..." She thought aloud.

Her fingernail breezed over his bruised body, in a soothing way. Finally it reached Barnaby's soft but inflamed cock.

"Let me kiss it better..."

Barnaby woke with a moan as Carlotta's lips acted like a salve on his overworked dick.

The pain was present but each lick and flick felt like the sweetest cream tasting the bad away.

It stiffened cautiously, eager for love.

"aaargh...mmmm" Barnaby rumbled.

Carlotta looked at the Baron, boastfully.

"I've never raped a man before...I believe I'll find it very...amusing..." She spoke and mounted the bench and Barnaby.

Her yawning cunt loomed over his straining manhood then she plunged down.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Barnaby yelled as Carlotta speared herself on him.

His cock sliced into her wet gash and he could feel her flex round him.

She pinioned up and down, her claws scratching into his flesh.

"Applepip....oh...Applepip....." Barnaby whimpered.

His balls were churning in frenzy. With his head strapped to the table he couldn't see the woman but her pussy was his whole world.

The pleasure she was having was beginning to be reflected back to him. When Carlotta squeezed and pumped her tits Barnaby's nipples mirrored the sensation precisely.

"Stop...." Barnaby sobbed. He struggled against his bonds but to no avail.

Barnaby felt the stranger lean back as his cock angled onto her inner pussy walls and sharp spines of ecstasy riddled through his nervous system.

There was a second's delay between when Carlotta experienced sensation and when it was cast back to Barnaby. His sinews, muscles, and nerves were caught in one tight clench after another.

His own pleasure, mixed and overlaid with Carlotta's was too much to handle.

When he ejaculated it was unstoppable. As his semen flooded her cunt he could feel his capacity for rational thought leaving forever.

The power of Carlotta's multiple cumming was undeniable.

As the man he was left him for good he screamed and gave in.

His scream of surrender and ecstasy was heard all over the land.

++++++++++++

His scream of pain, surrender and ecstasy reached the ears of every person in the land.

"What is that?" Fenea asked.

"Only one man could cum like that; the masked man, the man I need to get us into the castle..." Sadia replied, leaping to her dainty feet.

++++++++++++

When Sadia and Fenea had found the hidden laboratory after a long search they thought their quest had come to a complete stop.

Barnaby was now a drooling, snivelling sex slave, gibbering incessantly.

As they watched he crawled round the floor like a beast, only capable of monosyllabic grunts.

His cock was permanently hard now and he would stop scrabbling now and then to jerk himself off unashamedly.

"Allah, he's been fucked so completely he's completely fucked." Sadia sighed with horror.

++++++++++++

"You're wrong, my dear. He's only mostly fucked. Mostly fucked and completely fucked are very different matters entirely...." A deep Jewish sounding voice spoke from the shadows.

Sadia turned as a couple stepped from the dark recesses of the room. They were so wizened that they were wrinkles with people attached, seemingly as an afterthought.

"Hello, ladies. I am Mr Xmachina and this is my crone, Mrs Xmachina; we can fix mostly fucked men." He explained, sounding like he'd just left New York's stereotyped streets.

"You will help us restore him?" Sadia asked hopefully.

"No problem." Mrs Xmachina agreed.

Sadia and Fenea looked at each other and then back at the hunched over couple expectantly.

"What?" Mr Xmachina enquired.

"Umm, aren't you meant to say something funny at this point?" Fenea puzzled aloud.

"Not you too!" Mr Xmachina rankled. " We're not going to be comedic relief without extra pay! We're trying to be a legitimate narrative device, which is hard enough as it is, without people trying to exploit us, oy..."