A Sixville Bedtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope began to heave her light and supple frame up and down, with each movement pulling more and more of Will's inches inside of her.

Will put out a trembling hand and squeezed a tit, marvelling at how he had not previously noticed awesome Hope's rack was.

He rose up to bury his face in these mounds of juicy flesh, ignoring the pain in his shoulder; it was nothing compared to his desperate lust.

"Give me the cum you should be giving Liz." Hope pleaded, swivelling her hips to emphasize her point.

Will scooped her ass in his strong hands and began to lift and drop his mother-in-law over his strident hard-on.

He started to pump his hips, straining to get further and further up her with each thrust.

He pushed up her skirt so he could observe each infiltration.

"Which Baxter woman fucks better, Will? Me or my daughter?" Hope sighed.

"You, Hope...hell, you're the hottest woman I've ever fucked."

Hope began to thrash in his arms as her climax ripped through her. She could understand why her daughter had turned into the slut she was. Too bad Will belonged to her now. Mother knows best; especially when it comes to fucking, Hope thought to herself, in a state of bliss.

Hope slowly caught her breath, even as Will continued pounding away, enough to say,

"I'm tight aren't I, Will? Those years of being chaste and proper weren't wasted, I was waiting for the right man to cum and fill me..."

"Yeah I gonna fill you right up." Will snarled.

Copious amounts of cum surged up Will's thick shaft and spurted into his mother-in-law's taboo cunt. He thought he'd never stop cumming.

Exhausted, they kissed their smiles together and rested in the post-coital glow.

Hope sensed something and turned her head...

A young nurse stood at the door to Will's private room. Her eyes were fixated on Will's filthy, deflating cock, covered in curdling jism, that lay between Hope's slick thighs.

"Ahem..." Hope coughed.

"I...I...I... just came to check Mr Reid's blood pressure...." The pretty girl stammered. The nurse's eyes returned to Will's long flaccid prick, then flicked to Hope's face.

From the way her nipples were poking so evidently from her uniform Hope could tell she was turned on.

Hope looked at the sweaty, flushed boy beneath her and back at the nurse.

"I think it might be a tad elevated at the moment, do you?" Hope said, sardonically.

The nurse beetrooted and fled.