A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
409 Followers

The sensual feelings from last week came flooding back as she slid the first stocking up my leg. It felt just as cool and silky as ever. Kim slid the second stocking onto my other leg and then had me standing up to fasten them to the suspender belt she had just wrapped around my waist. She then slid the satin black panties up my legs and pulled them into place, tucking my hardening cock inside. "Your really enjoying this again aren't you?" I remarked. "So much so" she said. "Nearly as much as you by the look of that weapon of yours" she laughed looking at my now hard cock trying to force its way out of captivity. "Your right" I said, agreeing that this was just as sexually arousing as it was last week.

Kim looked at my nails and decided that they would do for today, "Just a little polish on them I think" she said. She went back to her bag and pulled out a dark red polish, "Not too bright" she said.

When my nails had dried she stood back and looked me over. "That's fine, now for your dress," she said. I stood as she swept my arms up in the sleeves and pulled the slinky dress around me. It had no buttons to fasten it, relying only on the satin belt around the waist and one tiny clasp. Kim pulled at the dress until it wrapped tightly around my boobs, showing a small amount of cleavage, fastened the clasp and then tied the belt, holding it tightly in place. As I moved the fabric parted at the front revealing more of my stocking clad leg. "This is going to open up when I walk, isn't it?" I noticed. "A little" she said, "you'll just have to take dainty lady sized steps today. It's a perfect size though. We are both the same size, but I've got some extra natural bumps" she joked. "And they are so sexy" I said, looking at her boobs bouncing around as she dressed me. She then pulled out a pair of black patent leather open toe pumps from her bag. These looked to have a conservative three-inch heel. "They will do fine for day wear," she said.

I slipped my feet into the shoes and stood still whilst Kim readjusted my dress and seams. "Ok, walk over there" she said. I walked across the room and back again. Walking in these shoes was a lot easier than the six-inch spikes I had worn last week. "Are my seams straight?" I asked. "They are perfect" she said "in fact your nearly looking perfect all over, we just need to work on your face and some hair, then your ready" She pulled a different blonde wig from her bag. This one was shorter than the last one I had worn, and cut in a similar bob style to Kim's.

She pinned back my hair, then stretched the wig over my head pulling and tugging at it till she finally had it in the place. She then spent a minute or so brushing it into place and applying a little lacquer. Kim then turned her attentions to my face makeover. Foundation, powder, blush, mascara, eye shadow and finally lipstick to match my dark red nails. She went back into her bag and got some jewellery. A single strand pearl necklace with matching pearl drop earrings. She also took out a handful of rings, trying them on my fingers. She eventually settled for two on each hand. The one on my left-hand wedding finger was a single stone diamond solitaire. "This looks like an engagement ring?" I said inquisitively, lifting my hand to get a closer look. "That's exactly what it is," she said coyly. "I worked out your finger size last week. You know I want you to be my partner and bride, and until I get your decision I'll consider us unofficially engaged and you can wear my ring"

I blushed at this and tears welled up in my eye. The thought of me being a bride really excited me. "Oh Kim, Its so beautiful, thank you" I wailed grabbing hold of her and giving her a big hug. "Is that a yes then?" she asked wiping a tear from her eye also. "I think I know" I said, "but lets wait till later" "Ok" she said starting to look a lot happier.

I was now dressed for our day. I looked in the mirror and the image I could see was of a beautiful young woman dressed not to kill but to just thrill! Once again my cock started to harden and poke its way out of the wrap of my dress. Kim walked over to me and we delicately kissed, trying not to smudge our lipstick and faces too much. She pressed her body against mine and ground her leg against my hard cock. "Well, it looks like we will have to tame that beast of yours before we go out" she purred sexily.

She seductively slid down my body and parted the material of my dress, revealing my stockings and panties. She pulled my panties down to knee level, freeing my cock and balls. She sucked one of my balls into her mouth whilst rubbing my hard cock slowly with one hand and my nylon covered leg with the other. The mixture of sensations was truly amazing. Kim then lifted her head to my cock and took it straight into her mouth. Her head started to bob up and down as she sucked for all she was worth. She sneaked her other hand around behind me and started to tickle my butt hole with her long nail. That was the last straw and my cum really started to boil. She brought her hand back around, licked her finger so it was dripping with saliva, then quickly returned her mouths attention to my cock. She sneaked her hand back around to my butt and pushed her wet finger easily into my bum hole. It felt as big as a cucumber as she wiggled it slowly around and then started to pump it back and forth. That was as much as I could take and I gasped "Oh shit, I hope your ready!" She nodded her head and started to suck harder. I exploded my week's worth of cum into her mouth. She never stopped sucking and swallowing what must have been a jug full. When I had finished she pulled her finger out of my butt and pulled up my panties, tucking my soft cock back in. I was expecting her to give me a wet kiss and do some cum swapping, but she stood up and swallowed all of it right in front of me. "Oh," I exclaimed, sounding a little disappointed. "That was all mine" she said greedily "I've been waiting for it all week, but don't worry, we can share some later, that is if you want to" "Oh yes, I can't wait" I gushed. "Kim, You're a very kinky girl," I said to her. "Only with you" Kim replied "I've never done any of this stuff in the past. Before I met you I was really timid when it came to things like this, you just bring out the animal in me" "I can't argue with that" I replied.

We decided that we were ready to go out for the day. Kim had brought a coat for me to wear out. She had her usual A line leather one, but had brought me a shiny black PVC coat that had black fir around the cuffs and the collar. It fitted to the waist then flared out, just stopping at knee length exactly where my dress stopped. "These match perfectly," I said to Kim. "Yes, I bought them for that, she said, "I've worn that outfit a few times myself" "It's your day girlfriend" I said to her what do you want to do?" "Shop, Shop, Shop" was here reply!

Like most guys, I've always been a very practical shopper, only going to the shops when I needed to and could never spend all day just browsing, but dressed like this and with Kim it felt like the natural thing to do. We spent the full day in the Mall. I had to practice taking smaller steps as when I tried my normal walk my dress opened up revealing a tantalising glimpse of stocking clad leg. It had happened a few times and we had a couple of randy giggling teenagers follow us for nearly thirty minutes, hoping for another glimpse. Kim thought it was hilarious and kept walking quickly to make me do it again.

Throughout the day Kim tried on and bought a whole bunch of new clothes, makeup, jewellery, lingerie, stockings and shoes, all of them on the sexy side of stylish. The shoes were without exception high heels, and the clothes all made from some form of shiny or sensual fabric.

I didn't want to upset my outfit or get caught so didn't try on anything, but Kim insisted in the shoe shop. She brought over a pair of really sexy bright red pumps with a six-inch stiletto heel. "Nikki, you've got to try these," she gushed. A young shop worker came over and asked if he could help. "Oh yes, please bring my sister a pair of these in size eight please" "Certainly Madam" he said and walked away. He returned with the shoes and sat on the floor in front of me. I held up my right foot for him and he slid off my shoe, letting his hands linger a little too long on my leg and foot for my liking, then slid the new shoe onto my stocking clad foot. He then did the same with my left foot.

The position in which I was sat gave him a perfect view right up my legs and under my dress, so I teased him by opening my legs slightly, just enough so he could see my stocking tops, but not too far so he could see I had a cock hidden in there. I stood in the shoes and did a little fashion parade for Kim who cooed that they were perfect, and asked the worker to wrap them for her. I sat down again and the young guy changed my shoes back for me.

I could see him looking all of the way up my dress and at my stocking tops, so I slowly opened my legs even wider leaving them open for a good few seconds and giving him a full view, including my satin panties. Kim was watching my every move and grinned wickedly at me, tempting me on to open my legs a little further. I figured it was dark inside my dress and as my cock was soft at the moment he wouldn't be able to see anything. The poor guy must have thought he was looking into a beautiful woman's love box as he just started to tremble and grunt as he sat there changing my shoes.

His hands were gently gripping my nylon-clad ankles as he pulled of each red shoe and put my old black shoes back on for me. "Make sure my stockings are smooth around my ankles young man" I said to him, "I don't want my legs to look untidy" When he had finished putting on my shoes he smoothed the nylon around my ankles as I had suggested. As he stood Kim and I could see him trying to hide the damp patch spreading in the front of his pants as he scurried away. We left the shop giggling like a pair of schoolgirls. "Nikki, you're a natural tease!" laughed Kim "did you see his face when he came in his pants!" "That'll teach him to look up a ladies dress" I laughed.

Kim had arranged with the Mall Administrator for all of her purchases to be delivered by courier to her cabin, so we didn't have to carry them around with us. By lunchtime we were ready for a rest. We just grabbed a coffee at the food mall and continued straight through to the afternoon. The money she spent that day would have blown nearly half of my six-figure bonus. 'Thank god I don't have to pay for it' I thought to myself.

At the end of the day we were totally worn out, so headed back to my apartment. The day had gone perfectly and I had a really good time. Both of us were so much happier than we had been the day before. On the way back I made up my mind there and then. I was going to accept her offer, and whatever circumstances came with it! 'Should I tell her now?' I thought 'No, maybe later when the mood is right" I decided.

We went into my apartment and both collapsed on the sofa. "I never knew shopping was so exhausting," I said "Yeah, it's always tiring, but so much fun don't you think?" "It is when I'm with you Kim" I laughed.

I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of wine and two glasses. My apartment didn't have the same ambience as Kim's cabin and I missed that. We sat chatting and finished off the full bottle before realising it was starting to get dark. "Can I smoke somewhere?" Kim asked, "Sure, let's go outside on the balcony" I said "follow me."

We went out on the balcony together and she lit her cigarette, blowing the smoke out into the dark night air. I only had one seat on the balcony so offered it to her. "No, I'll stand and look out at the city for now" she said. "Do you mind if I sit?" I asked "my feet are killing me after spending all day in these shoes". "Oh sorry," she said in sympathy, "I forgot it takes a while to get used to them, go ahead, sit"

I sat on the chair and watched as Kim leant against the rail and gracefully smoked her cigarette. After a minute or so she walked over to me and sat on my knee straddling my legs. Her short skirt slid right up to her waist revealing her stockings and Panties. Her stocking clad legs rubbed against mine and made a sexy swishing sound as she sat. She slowly inhaled and blew the smoke gently in my face. That turned me on so much that my cock went from soft to hard in less than two seconds. She offered me a smoke, passing me her cigarette. We finished it off together, with her sat straddling me. When we had finished she put her hand down to my groin and found my hard cock. Pulling open my dress she freed it from my panties and started to rub it gently. "It's so smooth and hard," she said gazing into my eyes. We kissed and played tongue hockey until she said "I've got to have it in me now!"

Lifting herself up and pulling her panties to one side in one quick manoeuvre she impaled herself on my hard cock, never taking her sultry eyes off mine. Her eyes rolled as she sank down on my cock and she breathed; "I wish you could feel what that's like, it's just unbelievable" "Oh I do wish, I really do" I replied honestly. I had been thinking about it all week and would love to have been screwed the way a woman can be whilst being dressed this way.

She sat and rode my cock for ages, this time I kept control and asked her when she wanted to cum. "I'm so close she said, right on the edge, but lets go inside where its warmer" As she stood my cock slipped out of her making a slurping noise. I looked down and could see that her juices had run all down my legs, soaking my stocking tops and dress. "I hope you weren't planning for me to wear this tonight," I said as she led me by the hand back into the apartment. "No, I have other plans" she said wickedly. I lay back on the sofa, with my dress parted revealing my cock sticking up like a flagpole. Kim walked over and straddled me again, letting my cock slip straight back into her moist warm slit as she squatted down. The feeling of her stocking clad legs rubbing against mine was really sexy.

She then produced a tube of JY jelly from her bag. "What's that for?" I asked inquisitively. "I want to feel you in my butt" she said "but I've never had anything up there before, I'm a virgin in that area, promise me you'll be gentle?" "Of course" I said enthusiastically, "I'll be as gentle as I can with you, how should we do this?" "I think if a bend over and stick my butt out, you can come up behind me, will that work?" she asked. "There's only one way to know," I said, "let's try it!"

She knelt down across the sofa, pointing her lovely butt in my direction. I lifted her skirt and pulled her damp panties right down to her knees, revealing her perfect creamy butt. I started to massage her cheeks and gently worked my way into the middle, pulling her cheeks apart and seeing her puckered little bum hole. I had never done this before, but something came over me and I leant forward and started to lick around the little brown hole.

She smelt very musky down there, not dirty at all. My tongue probed around it and I could feel her muscles starting to loosen a bit. She was groaning with pleasure and saying "Oh don't stop that's heaven" over and over again. I reckoned I had found one of her weak spots. My tongue eventually found its way inside her hole and I started to flit it in and out, fucking her butt with my tongue. Her groaning increased and she was now pleading with me not to stop, and pushing her butt back to meet my thrusting tongue! I carried on with the tongue fuck for a few more minutes until her muscles were really relaxed. "How was that?" I asked. She must have been so far gone because her reply made no sense, just a serious of 'Ooh's' and 'groans'! I opened the tube of jelly and applied it all around her bum hole and, pulling my dress apart, also lubed up my cock. I positioned myself directly behind her, holding my hard cock right up against her bum hole. "Kim, Are you sure you want this?" I asked. "Yes, yes, yes" was her reply.

I pulled her cheeks apart and started to push forward, the head of my cock slipping in easily with the lubrication and her already slack muscles. "Oh" she squealed "that's big!" "Should I stop?" I asked. "Don't you dare" she said, "keep going, push it all in!" I did as she requested and started to push forward slowly. My cock slid into her bum hole a little at a time. I stopped at halfway thinking that would be enough. She already had four inches of hard cock inside her. She must have felt me stop and said "Is it all in?" "Not quite" I said "that's just half of it." "Well keep going" she hissed "I want it all in."

I pushed harder and the last four inches slid in until my groin was pressed tightly up against her butt cheeks. "That's it all" I said, "are you Ok?" "Oh yes, fuck me hard" was all she could groan. I started to slowly pump my cock in and out. Her butt was so tight that she kept getting pulled up with the force. "Faster, Harder" she groaned. I pumped her butt as hard as I dare, giving her my full eight-inch stroke up to the hilt every time. "Oh shit, Oh shit" she started screaming and had a massive orgasm, her whole body twitching and shaking. I carried on screwing her butt hard until her orgasm subsided and then slowed down my pace and let my cock slip out of her butt. She turned to face me and I could see that it must have been some orgasm. Her eyes were still wide and her cheeks totally flushed. "Shit, that was good!" was all she could say.

She kissed me hard and passionately on the mouth, playing tongue hockey together. "You must have done that before?" she said to me "Nope" I said, "that was my first time too, but I hope it won't be our last" "Not if I have my way" she cooed. She looked down and saw my rock hard cock still poking out between the folds of my silk dress. "You didn't cum?" she asked. "No, I wanted you too first" I said. "Well I certainly did," she said as she slid down my body. She took my cock back in her mouth and slid her mouth over it till she had it three quarters of the way in. I felt the tip touch the back of her throat. She then started her usual trick of sucking and humming while bobbing her head up and down on it. As always that worked a treat and had my juices gushing up. I knew she wanted it so didn't hold back and my cock erupted, spewing spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. This time she caught it all and seductively stood back up to face me. She leant back and opened her mouth. It was full to overflowing with cum! Kim then leant forward, and placing a hand either side of my head pulled me forward till our lips met. She slowly opened her lips to French kiss me, so I did likewise and felt my cum trickle from her mouth into mine. We played at cum swapping until it was all gone.

We broke from the sloppy kiss and she pointed at my dress saying, "Look at the mess your in!" Cum had dribbled from our mouths and had stained the front of my lovely black dress. Kim had faired no better and her vest was also messed up. We giggled at the state of each other and lay back on the sofa to cuddle. "What are we going to do tonight?" I asked, "we need to get changed if we are going out, we look a mess like this" "I want to stop in," she replied "can we?" "Of course" I said, "lets order a pizza or something". "Good idea. We need to get changed anyway," said Kim "I've brought some evening clothes for us, but what we wear depends on your decision"

I guess now was a good a time as any so said, "Ok, wait a minute". I stood up and wiggled into my bedroom to get the gift I had bought her just for this occasion. Kim was still laid on the sofa waiting with eager anticipation. She had a tormented look of worry and hope on her face but still looked ravishing, her long nylon clad legs in full view.

Nikki H
Nikki H
409 Followers
1...345678