A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to her, my stockings still swishing together as I walked, sat down next to her and taking her left hand said; "Kim, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. The days I have spent dressed up with you have been amazing, I never knew that it was possible to feel such intense pleasure and happiness. I have also discovered something about myself." I paused to get my breath as my voice started to tremble. Kim never took her sultry eyes off me, holding her breath and still waiting. I took the gift I had bought her, it was my engagement ring to her, lifted it from the box and sliding it on her third finger said. "Nothing on this planet would give me greater pleasure than if you would let me be your she-male bride" She burst into floods of tears, jumped up and hugged me so hard I could hardly catch my breath. "Yes, yes, yes" she was sobbing in a trembling voice as we just cradled each other. When she pulled away I could see her makeup running as the tears flooded down her cheeks, although mine was no better as I was crying just as hard. "You won't regret this, " she said "not one bit, we will have the best life together, when can you leave here and join me?" "How about tomorrow?" I said as my apartment lease was up at the end of the month anyway. She just gazed into my eyes nodding and saying nothing, then hugged me tight again. We lay cuddling for ages, and comparing our engagement rings. They were both similar in style, being diamond solitaires. Kim promised me a matching wedding ring as soon as she could get one. After a while she jumped up and walked off to my bedroom "Follow me" she said, "now you're going to be my bride I want us to perform our own ceremony tonight" I followed her into the bedroom wondering what she had planned. "First lets take off these sticky clothes and freshen up a little"

We spent five minutes seductively removing each other's clothes until we were stripped down completely naked. Kim said that I needed some false nails for our special occasion tonight. She took off all of my rings apart from my engagement ring, then got a false nail kit from her bag. These nails were again pre coloured a lovely crimson red, and just needed attaching and trimming to shape. She attached each nail in turn with the glue provided and then trimmed them gently, leaving them really long this time. Each nail was sticking past the end of my finger by a least half an inch. I must admit that they looked good, although I was worried that I would not be able to hold or eat anything.

Kim then started to freshen up my makeup, which by this time was smudged all over my face. She first touched up my foundation, rubbing the new liquid in evenly till it looked like I had a lovely deep tanned face. Next Kim took an eyebrow pencil and added a darker colour to my, curvy eyebrows to accentuate the shape. When she had finished my eyebrows looked very feminine. Kim then picked up a black eyeliner pencil and began using it on the rims of my eyelids. My eyes were soon encircled in the thick black sexy eyeliner. Next, using dark shades of eye shadow Kim worked at my eyelids to produce a lovely fading colour tone. She then applied another coat of thick black mascara onto my lashes, which had the effect of making my already long lashes look even longer and thicker. Kim then took some reddish blush to highlight my cheekbones and powder using a powder puff to help lock-in my makeup and any reduce any shine. She picked up a crimson red lip pencil, and carefully outlined my lips. She then took a tube of crimson red lipstick and generously filled in my lips. To make my lips look even fuller she painted a deep gloss over the top of my lipstick. My lips were now a succulent juicy bright red colour. "All done" Kim said finally, holding a mirror up for me to see my face.

This time she had applied a little more make up than usual, which gave me a very sultry and glamorous look. "Wow" I said, "that good, what's this look for?" "It's our wedding evening, we've got to look our best" she giggled. Kim then took out the long blonde wig I had worn last weekend and, removing my shorter one, fitted the long wig to my head. "You'll have to grow your own hair this long," said Kim "I want my partner to have long blonde hair just like this all of the time" I realised that this type of thing was going to happen. I guess accepting her offer meant quite a few changes for me. "Anything for you" I said.

She spent five minutes teasing my hair into its long flowing glamorous style. I could feel the soft hair brushing against my back and shoulders again. It tickled slightly but felt so sensual. I was sat there completely naked apart from my silicon breast forms, which still hung on my chest. Kim went to her bag and lifted out a white corset with dangling suspender clips. The corset was made from the purest white satin and lace and had stiffening strips running down from just under the breast cups to the waistline. Kim asked me to stand whilst she fitted it around me. It fit perfectly around the boobs, pulling my breasts up to produce a deep cleavage. She had to pull quite hard around my waist to fasten the corset and said, "take a deep breath." I did as requested and this had the effect of pulling in my waist so she could fasten the corset clips, but also to push up my boobs a little further. When she was done I relaxed and could feel that my waist had now been squeezed into a much shapelier and feminine waistline. "This is quite tight" I remarked. "You'll soon get used to it," she said "we girls have to squeeze into tight things like this to please our partners sometimes you know!" "Hey, I don't mind" I said, "It makes me look more feminine anyway.

Kim then produced a pair of white stockings of the purest silk. She stretched them slightly and started to slide the first one up me leg saying "these make a girl feel special, they're hard to get these days but the feeling of pure silk against your legs makes it worth the while." I couldn't have agreed more with her as she slid the cool silk stocking up my leg, fastening it to the suspender clips on my corset. She did the same with the other stocking and then slid my panties up my leg. They were the purest of white too, and matched the corset I was wearing. Next Kim sprayed me with her perfume. This perfume was different to last week and the intense aroma made me feel very heady.

Kim went to her dress bag and pulled out a full-length negligee. It was again pure white and was made up of many layers of wispy soft silks and nylons. It had a feathery trim round each sleeve cuff and all of the way down the front edges and around the bottom. Kim asked me to stand so she could slip on the beautiful negligee. It slid gracefully up each of my arms, the puffy flared sleeves dangling down at least 12 inches as I held out my arms. The negligee was soft and cool to touch and slid easily around my body and silk clad legs. Kim lifted my long hair over the back of the negligee and then adjusted the flowing material at the front until it sat just right over my boobs.

She then went to her bag and produced the 6 inch heeled sandals I had worn last week. She slid each shoe in place and fastened the ankle straps, slowly running her soft hands up my legs. The sensation was sublime as her hands slowly slid their way up to my groin area.

My cock had been hard for ages now and she rubbed it through the soft material. She stood and said, "He'll have to wait for a bit, come and look at yourself" She pulled me gently up and led me across the room to the full-length mirror. Walking in these shoes made my butt wiggle as I walked. As we got closer I could see myself wiggling over in a very sexy walk. I looked dazzling, almost virginal in the pure white floaty negligee and long blonde hair cascading over my shoulders and down my front. "Tonight, you're my virgin bride, she said, "what do you think?"

I was speechless, never before had I seen such a beautiful sight. My cock certainly appreciated the view because it was harder than it had ever been, trying to push its way through my panties. Kim could not see this as my negligee hid it so well. "I look so beautiful" was all I could say as Kim adjusted the front of my negligee. "I always knew you would," she said. "When I first got to know you I just knew you would make a pretty bride, and I wasn't wrong!"

Kim led me back into the room to sit on the sofa. She was still completely naked and the sight of her lithe body was making my cum boil. "Wait here while I go and get ready" she said, leaving me sat on the sofa. She wriggled off into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. I sat there for twenty minutes, slowly drinking wine, but not daring to move in case I spoilt my immaculate look. The bedroom door opened and Kim walked out.

She was dressed in black from head to toe. She had a tight black PVC corset that pushed her small boobs up to produce a large cleavage, sheer black silk stockings and panties. On her feet she wore black thigh length PVC boots with a six-inch spike heel. With her dark hair brushed straight and her face made up a lot heavier than before, she looked very seductive and sultry. Around her neck she had a black satin bow tie, just like a bunny girl wears. She looked like a goddess stood there. "You are my bride, so I dressed in my best black Tux" she said wickedly.

She walked over to me and gently pulled me from the sofa till I was stood along side her. She picked up an empty glass from the table and we both walked hand in hand outside onto the balcony my negligee swishing around and rubbing against my silk stockings as we walked. 'Whats the glass for' I wondered to myself as we stood facing each other on the balcony, but then Kim interrupted my thoughts by saying, "Nikki, I love you more than life itself and want to spend the rest of my life with you, do you agree to be my bride?" "I do," I said. "Kim, you are my soul mate and one true love. With you I have become complete, do you agree to be my bride?" I replied. "I do," said Kim. "You may now kiss your bride," I said to Kim seductively.

She moved forward and kissed me hard on the mouth our lipstick covered lips slipping and sliding till they were settled into the most passionate of kisses. Kim's hand made its way into my soft negligee and found my hard cock. "How close are you?" she asked. "If you touch me once more I'll explode," I said panting.

She said nothing as she slowly slid down till her head was level with my cock. She started to lick and suck it through my panties, massaging my balls at the same time. I looked down and could see her lipstick smudged over my panties as she lifted my cock from its panty cell and, taking it in her mouth, started to bob her head up and down on it. I lost all control and started to cum. Kim quickly took my cock from her mouth and held it to the glass to catch my entire spewing load, continuing to massage my balls and cock until I was spent. When I was finished she stood up and showed me how full the glass was. The glass was a large tumbler and its was nearly half full of slimy white cum. "Hmm, that looks good" she said, "I would like to drink this now but I think I'll keep some for later" "Ok?" I said a little puzzled, not knowing what she had in mind. "Right Mrs. H" she said, referring to my new name, "it's my wedding night and I want to screw my virgin bride!" What did she mean? I thought we had already made love in every way possible? I went inside and waited on the sofa whilst she went into the bedroom with the glass full of cum. She returned with a small gold vibrator, but what struck me most was the huge strap on dildo she was wearing. This thing was as large as my own cock and complete with its own set of false balls hanging down. I now guessed that Kim was going to screw me with these devices. I had wondered what it would feel like to be screwed like a lady, and I was soon about to find out! 'That's too big' I thought 'I'll never be able to take that!' Kim looked at the worried look on my face and came over to me and gently said "Don't worry Nikki, I've had your big one in me, it feels so good, you'll really enjoy it"

Kim picked up the small gold vibrator. "Do you want me too?" she asked seductively, looking deep into my eyes. "Uh huh" I said, not taking my eyes from the gold vibrator buzzing in front of me, "please take my virginity."

She told me to kneel over the sofa as she had done earlier that night. I did as asked, my negligee falling around my front. I felt Kim lift up the soft material at the back and start to massage my butt cheeks just as I had done to her earlier. She worked her fingers slowly to the centre to tickle my butt hole. I felt her lower her head to my butt, her soft hair brushing against my cheeks. Her tongue started to probe my butt licking all around my hole, working its way to the tight puckered entry hole. I felt her tongue start to penetrate me, pushing gently and slowly. The sensation was out of this world. I now knew why Kim had been so excited when I did it too her.

Her tongue started to pump in and out harder and harder, driving its way in as far as it would go. After a few seconds I started to relax and felt my butt muscles relax to. She backed her head away slightly and said. "Are you ready for the next bit, this is just to get you relaxed so I can take your virginity!" I grunted my acceptance.

She applied some lubrication to the vibrator and my bum hole and I could feel the coolness of the vibrator as she positioned it against my tight hole. She started to push and I felt my muscles relax to accept it. When she had used her finger on me before it had felt like a cucumber, this small vibrator felt like a cruise missile as she pushed it slowly all of the way in.

The pain and pleasure mixed together was like dynamite going off in my head. Kim started to work the vibrator in and out until my muscles relaxed to accept it. Soon it was sliding easily in and out without any problems. The pain had gone now and I was left with a sensation of pure ecstasy. She withdrew the small vibrator completely and then leant forward, her strap on dildo pushing gently against my bum hole.

"Ok girl, here it comes" she said, "prepare to be de-flowered" I felt the head penetrate as she slowly drove it forward. After the vibrator this thing felt like an airship trying to penetrate me! "Oh" I gasped "it's too big!" "Just as big as yours" she said "do you want me to continue?" By now I was lost somewhere between ecstasy and euphoria and said, "Yeah, lets do it!"

She pushed harder and I could feel my muscles stretching as the monster slid inside me. I tried to relax as it just carried on going in and in. Eventually I could feel her soft skin and stockings brush up against my butt as she managed to penetrate me fully. I felt that I was going to split in two as she started to slowly pump in and slowly as my muscles relaxed to accept the cock. As she felt me relax she started to screw me harder until eventually she was thrusting the full eight inches in and out of me, slamming into my butt with her body as she impaled me on it.

My blonde hair was swinging back and forth as she drove her cock into me and I looked down to see my boobs bouncing up and down also. I felt her speed up as she started to groan and pant and guessed she was going to have an orgasm herself. The screwing I was now getting was exciting me so much my cock had hardened and was nearing orgasm itself, without any outside help. "Kim, I'm going to cum again" I gasped "Fuck me harder!" She pumped with all her might as we both rode the wave of our orgasms together. She stopped and pulled her cock from my butt. I felt so stretched and was sure I would never walk the same again!

I sat up and saw that my cum had flooded out all over my negligee and stockings. "Well" she gasped, "you aren't a virgin anymore, how does it feel my love?" "That was the best yet" I said, "I hope we can do that gain soon?" "At least once a day for the rest of our lives" Kim promised, taking my face in her hands and pulling me to her for a sloppy kiss. Kim felt the sticky mess on the front of my negligee and lifting the material, started to lick it all off, then she bent her head down and licked the lumps from my silk stockings. She was still sat there with her huge rubber cock sticking up. I put my hands down and started to rub it. "Do you like that?" she asked "Oh yes" I relied "Suck it for me Nikki" she commanded.

Kim stood in front of me and, holding it by its base and its false balls, pointed it straight at my mouth. I leant forward flicking back my blonde hair and took the cock in my mouth. It stretched my jaw wide as it slid in. I gagged as it touched the back of my throat but I had only taken half of it in my mouth. "Don't worry Nikki" she said "we girls always gag on our first blowjob, It'll come with practice" I guessed this was to be another of the things that I would have to get used too. It didn't take long for me to start to enjoy it as the cock slid easily in and out of my mouth and started to push at the back of my throat without making me gag. I looked over at the mirror and was greeted by an amazing sight. There I was, a stunning blonde bombshell, giving head to my beautiful girlfriend, who had a huge cock strapped to her!

My head was bobbing up and down like a pro as I tried to please her. 'This is what it must look like when Kim gives me a blowjob' I thought. "Nikki, are you ready for me to cum?" Kim asked. I wasn't sure what she meant so just nodded my head in agreement. She reached down and squeezed hard on the false balls and I was so surprised when a huge spurt of cum shot into my mouth and down my throat. The first spurt filled my mouth to overflowing, some of it escaping from the corners of my mouth and dribbling down my cheeks and chin. I swallowed quickly as the second spurt came, filling my mouth with just as much as the first spurt. I swallowed again enjoying myself as the third and forth spurts erupted into my now willing mouth. By now the spurts were a lot less and I could keep a mouthful of cum without having to swallow. When she had finished emptying her balls I let the rubber cock slip from my mouth and stood facing her.

She looked greedily at my cum covered lips and face as said, "Go on, do it" I leant forward and kissed her strongly on the lips, our lipstick mixing as we opened our mouths in a cum swapping kiss. We shared it evenly, swallowing as much as we could. Kim cleaned up my face with her tongue and I returned the favour. "What is that" I asked her looking at the huge dildo, a little surprised that a rubber cock could actually cum. "That's a special dildo" she said, "girls use it on each other when we don't have a man, but we usually fill it with cream. I saved your cum from earlier and used that. I wanted you to experience the thrill of sucking a hard cock and have it explode proper cum in your mouth" "There was so much of it" I said, "I had to swallow two mouthfuls otherwise I could have drowned, is there always that much?" "Not with other guys I've been with, but there is with you" she grinned "You seem to have so much, isn't it good!"

I had to admit that it had felt good. Two weeks ago the thought of sucking a cock dry would have disgusted me, but now with Kim it felt so natural, especially dressed this way. We collapsed on the sofa together physically exhausted. We lay in each other's arms for ages, I gently stroked her hair whilst she rubbed her hand up and down my silk clad legs.

Kim decided that she needed a cigarette. "No need to go outside" I said, "don't forget I'm leaving the apartment in the morning" "Ok" she said and took out one of her extra long cigarettes, lighting it, exhaling and falling back into my arms. We shared the cigarette together, both of our lipstick colours being passed on to the tip.

1...345678