A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

"Is that rain I can feel?" I asked "I think so" said Kim. As we walked farther up the high street the rain got heavier and we had to dive into a store's doorway to shelter. As we dived in the heavens opened and it started to rain really heavily. "Oh, that's just typical!" screamed Kim as she looked up into the night sky. I was giggling by this time. There we were, two elegant ladies, dressed in out finery but stuck at least a 40 minute walk from home. There were quite a few people making their way home after an evening out, but most of them had raincoats or umbrellas to shelter under. We watched from the doorway as they all scurried home and after a few minutes everybody had gone, there was only the occasional car still driving out.

I leant up against the wall in shop door way and watched as Kim paced impatiently back and forth. She eventually relaxed and came over to cuddled into me. She leant forward against me and put her head down to rest on my breasts. "We can wait a while?" she said. "Sure, there's no rush" I replied. Kim lifted her head to smoke her cigarette and I reminded her of the last time we were stood in a doorway like this. "Yes, I remember" she replied "that was the first night we dressed you up wasn't it?" "It sure was. We've come a long way since then, who'd have thought that night that we would be here, two years later with me living as a fine lady, and your girlfriend!" "Well I prayed and hoped for it!" said Kim as she inhaled on her cigarette again and blew the smoke sexily at me. "Kim, you know that's going to get you into trouble!" I said. "If it's the trouble I think you mean then I'll take any amount of it" she giggled as she finished off the last of her cigarette.

She cuddled back into me and then turned her head to mine for a deep and passionate kiss. Our lipstick covered lips met and slid together as we started playing tongue hockey. I could taste her sweet mouth and the acrid smoke as we kissed, our tongues entwined together. I felt her hand find my breasts and start to massage my nipples through the slippery fabric of my dress. My cock sprung up hard in my panties and, without breaking our kiss, I dropped my hand to her breast and returned the favour. Kim pulled her head away and I could see our crimson red lipstick smudged all over her lips and chin. I guessed mine would be the same.

As we gently caressed each other breasts we both looked out into the night. It was still warm and the rain was still coming down heavily. "Nikki, I need to feel you inside me" she gasped passionately, "but not here, shall we make for home?" "I'm game if you are" I replied "but we'll get a bit wet!" "That'll be fun" she giggled as she stood up and took my hand. "Shall we run or walk?" I asked "Nikki, we can't run far in these shoes" she giggled as she started to walk out of the doorway, pulling me gently along behind her "lets just walk in the rain together!"

As soon as we cleared the shop the warm rain started to hit us. We both used our chiffon wraps as head covers, holding them above our heads to protect ourselves, but the thin material did nothing to stop the rain and we soon realised that we were wasting our time. We put our wraps back over our shoulders and cuddled into each other as we walked, the rain starting to wet our beautiful hair and soak into our elegant dresses. We carried on walking up the high street, giggling as the rain seemed to get even heavier. We soon neared the pathway back through the park where we had been earlier in the day. We walked under a street lamp and I could see that Kim's beautiful hair was starting to get ruined. Water was running in streams down her ringlets and her perfect face makeup was also starting to run. I looked down at her chest and could see a little trickle of water drip from one of her hair ringlets right down her cleavage. She gasped as it trickled down saying "Oh, that's cold!"

We stopped at the entrance to the pathway under another street lamp and started to laugh louder when we saw the wet and soggy state that each other was in. Kim's hair was now flat to her head, her sexy style was ruined and her curly ringlets were now wet and sticking to her head. Her dress was stuck to her all over with rivers of water running down it and onto her stockings and shoes, and her once elegant makeup was well and truly smudged. I was fairing no better. My once perfect hair was also totally soaked and flat to my head and my elegant dress was soaking wet and sticking to my body as I moved, instead of swishing around my legs I could feel the wet heavy fabric bumping and sticking to my legs. Water was cascading down from my dress and running in rivers down my nylon clad legs and all over my shoes. My chiffon wrap was soaked through and I took it off and folded it up under my arm. The rain continued to fall and I could feel it splashing against my bare shoulders and start to trickle down my cleavage. I shuddered too when I felt how cold it was, slowly dribbling all of the way down to my panty line. "Cold for you too?" laughed Kim as she felt me shudder. "You bet" I said. "Well we're both soaked to the skin now, we might as well carry on to the cottage" giggled Kim.

We set off walking across the parkland and from the park-lights could see how the rain had created even larger puddles on path. We carried on walking in the heavy down pour, the water was now seeping through my dress and into my panties and I could feel the trickles of cold water working there way around my cock. The whole sensation was new to me and it felt kinda exciting. My cock started to get hard at the sensual feel of the wet clothes I was wearing. As we approached the first big puddle Kim ran off and jumped straight into it shouting "Weeeeee" She landed with a big splash and the water covered her shoes up to her ankles. "Come on Nikki!" she cried playfully I did the same and landed right next to her, grabbing hold of her to steady myself as I landed on my 4 inch heels, and causing a huge splash of water to run up her legs and over her dress. My white sandals and stockings were covered in muddy water as we stood side by side in the muddy puddle giggling. "Kim, this is fun, I haven't done this for years" I laughed. "Me neither" she agreed.

We walked out of the puddle and I looked down to see my white sandals and nylon clad legs still dripping in muddy water. "Look at me!" I laughed. At that Kim walked in the next big puddle and kicked a huge wave of muddy water at me. It hit me right in the stomach and trickled down my dress and legs, covering my beautiful red satin dress, stockings and shoes in even more mud. "Right, I'll get you for that" I screamed and jumped into the puddle, kicking waves of water at Kim. She didn't move as I kicked wave after wave at her. When I had finished she was covered with even more muddy water than I was. She even had muddy splashes on her face. Rather than being annoyed she was just laughing uncontrollably. I started to laugh and we fell into each others arms in the biggest fit of giggles we'd ever had. "This is a ball!" she cried as we set of walking down the path again, linking arm in arm in the heavy rain.

By this stage we couldn't have been any wetter, and we just strolled along giggling, chatting and enjoying the experience. We approached another puddle and this one looked a lot bigger and deeper than the previous ones. Kim ran in front and jumped in again. It was certainly a lot deeper than the last two and she stood in the middle with muddy water all of the up to her shins, her shoes completed covered and muddy water running down her legs from the splash. I ran in and kicked a huge wave at her. She must have known what I was going to do because this time she side-stepped at the same time as kicking a huge wave of mud and water at me. It caught me bang in the chest and face and I could feel the cool mud dripping of my chin and oozing down my cleavage. "Ohhh!" I gasped! "that's cold but it feels kinda sexy!" Kim was laughing uncontrollably at me so I bent down into the muddy water and picked a huge dollop of slimy mud from the bottom of the puddle. I walked over and slapped it right onto her chest. It too started to slither and ooze down her cleavage. At that she shivered and laughed even more, saying; "Wow, I see what you mean!"

We were both laughing so hard and loud by this stage that it was all we could do just to stand. We both fell into each others arms in a huge fit of giggles. We felt weak with laughter and our knees just buckled and we both fell down together landing in the dirty puddle. I could feel the muddy water quickly soak into my panties as be both sat there, cuddling and laughing. Kim started to wriggle around and tried to cross her legs. "What's the matter?" I laughed. "I'm laughing so hard, I think I going to pee myself!" she howled That did it for me, and I started to laugh even harder. "Ooohhh don't!" she screamed in my ear as she fidgeted around, trying to stop herself but all of the time shaking harder and harder with laughter. I felt her shudder in my arms and put my hands between her legs to pull her wet and muddy dress up. The dress slithered up her legs and I could see little squirts of pee starting to squirt through her lacy panties and form around her slit each time she laughed. "Ooh Nikki, I can't stop it!" she cried "Well don't then just let it go!" I replied. With that she started to pee and I could see the trickle in her panties turn into a raging torrent. I was transfixed by the sight and immediately pulled her face to mine and kissed her passionately and hard and put my other hand down into the hot wet stream, massaging her slit through her panties and letting her hot pee run all over my hand. That really did it for me and my already hard cock nearly exploded in my panties. The act of Kim wetting her panties had really turned me on, especially the feeling of her warm pee running all over my hand and long red nails.

The raging stream soon turned back into a trickle then stopped. All of the time we never broke our kiss. We must have looked an amusing sight. We were both dressed in elegant cocktail dresses, stockings and sexy high heeled shoes, soaking wet to the skin, covered in mud, kissing and peeing in the middle of a muddy puddle in the pouring rain! Kim was a little embarrassed and said coyly; "I'm sorry Nikki, I just couldn't help it" "Its fine" I replied "In fact its more than fine, feel what effect its had on me!" She put her hand down into my wet crotch and found my hard cock and immediately started to massage it through the satin of my panties. "Did you really enjoy it?" she asked "You bet" I said, "it was really erotic, I've never experienced anything like that before, it didn't feel dirty, just sexy!" "I'm so pleased. t was kinda sexy wasn't it! Its really had an effect on me too!" she gushed, sounding a lot happier. "Kim, I've got to have you right here, right now" I said "I'm going to explode otherwise" "Yeah, me too" she whispered. We looked up and saw one of the park seats just a few yards away. "Not here in the puddle" she said "lets go over there on that seat" We both stood, the wet muddy water dripping of our messy dresses, down our nylon covered legs, over our shoes and back into the puddle. The rain was still coming down in torrents as we walked to the seat, but we were now so wet and messy that we couldn't have cared less!

We sat beside each other on the seat and nuzzled up to each other, kissing passionately as the rain streamed over our heads and ran down our clothes and our cleavages. Kim still had her hand wrapped around my cock and started to massage it even harder. "Oh Kim" I gasped "that's good, but this whole thing has me so excited, I can't hold back much longer." With that she stood up, turned round and knelt on the seat. She put her hands on the seat back rest and pushed her sexy butt back towards me "Take me from behind" she commanded. I didn't need to be asked twice. I pulled her wet and muddy dress up and dropped the now heavy material in a pile on her back and then slipped my hand between her legs. I rubbed her slit through her warm pee covered panties and she was soon groaning with delight. I pulled at her panties and she gasped in anticipation as I slid them down her wet legs. The warm rain was still falling heavy and it was running over her wet and muddy butt in streams as I pushed my face into it and pulled her cheeks apart. I slid my hand around to her slit and could feel her hot juices already dribbling out and started to kiss and lick at her butt hole and all the way down to her sexy slit. As I got closer to her slit I could smell her musky aroma and taste drops of her pee. I pushed my tongue deep into her slit and could feel her open herself to me, allowing a mouthful of pent-up love juice to run out onto my tongue. I sucked and lapped at her love box as she ground herself back onto me. The rain was still falling washing over my head and all over my back as I kept my head buried between her legs. "Nikki, stick it in me!" she cried

I stood up and positioned myself behind her. Her spiked heels were pushing against my nylon clad legs and causing ladders in my stocking as I came in close behind her, but I was past caring now. My 4 inch heels helped me to reach up and I pushed forward and drove my hard cock deep into her. She threw her head back in ecstasy as she took the full 8 inches in one go. "Aaahh, that's it girl, screw me hard!" she screamed as I leant forward and grabbed her breasts, using them to pull her back onto my thrusting cock. I was struggling to keep my balance in my thin 4 inch heels as I rammed her love box as hard as I could. I was so close to cuming so shouted; "Kim, here it comes!" With that I felt my cock explode its torrent of cum deep inside her. She must have felt each spurt because she started to orgasm too and twisted her head back to kiss me as we both orgasmed together. As we finished I left my cock buried deep inside her as I pulled he in close to me and she twisted around to kiss me. The rain was still streaming down over us as we kissed and fondled each other on the park seat. "Wow, Kim, that was amazing!" I gasped. "Oh yeah!" she agreed "but it must have been one of the quickest we've ever had!" "Its this whole situation" I replied "it was such a big turn on for me, I just never knew!" "Yeah, me too" she replied a little puzzled "who'd have thought it?" "Well now we know we'll have to remember for another day won't we" I said "How could we forger sex like that?!" she replied.

Kim slipped of her pee soaked panties and threw them into the bushes saying "I don't think they'll be of any use now!" We put the rest of our clothes straight and started to walk back down the path towards our cottage. We didn't have that far to go now and walked arm in arm, fully contented with our heads tilted back to let the warm rain stream over them and down our lovely clothes. As we sauntered along our shoes were squelching through the deepening mud and we really didn't have a worry in the world. When we reached home I opened my bag, dug out the keys, opened up and went inside.

When we switched on the light and saw the muddy mess we just howled with laughter. Kim's hair and face were splattered with mud and running with water. Her once beautiful makeup looked as if a two year old had applied it, and her elegant cocktail dress was oozing with mud and rain water. Her sexy nylon covered legs were also caked in mud and you couldn't even see what color her shoes were! I looked at myself in the mirror and was just as bad!. My beautiful blonde hair was caked in mud and my elegant pink dress was no longer pink with all of the mud running on it. My long nylon clad legs were covered in mud splatters and my beautiful white shoes seemed to have been replaced by 4 inch heeled clumps of mud! "My my girl, you've got to take better care of your clothes!" Kim teased. We really looked a mess, but the whole episode felt really sensual and my cock started to harden again, even though we had made love only 15 minutes earlier. As it started to harden Kim noticed it immediately as my wet and muddy dress was clinging to me all over and the rising bump could be clearly seen. "Well, he's ready again already!" she commented "Its seeing us like this" I said "In a funny way I'm finding it really erotic, I don't know about you?" "I know!" replied Kim in agreement "It's weird isn't it!" "I don't know about weird, but is fun!" I replied as I walked over and grabbed her.

We stood in the entrance hall kissing and fondling each other through our muddy mess. The mud and water was dripping off us onto the floor and forming a pool around our feet. We slowly and seductively started to undress each other, piece by piece, letting the wet and muddy clothes fall into a pile on the floor around us. Soon we were both only left with our stockings and shoes on. My hard cock was pointing straight at Kim's love box as we faced each other, gently kissing and caressing each others wet, muddy and naked flesh. We both sat down together and sat on the cold muddy pile of clothes while we unfastened the ankle straps on our shoes and slipped them off our feet. I leant forward and slowly tugged at Kim's stockings, pulling each one down her wet legs. The wet nylon slithered easily off and Kim then returned the favour for me. I shivered as the muddy stockings slithered down my legs and eventually off my feet. We both stood, completely naked and I led Kim by the hand up to the bathroom, leaving our pile of muddy clothes and shoes until the next morning.

Kim turned on the shower and we both stepped inside. We stood close together and the warm water felt luxurious against our skin as it blasted away the mud and grime from our nights games. Kim took a handful of musk shower gel and washed me all over but finished with my cock, cupping her soapy hands around it and slowly massaging it between her fingers. I took a handful of gel and did the same to her, finishing with her breasts, allowing my fingers to gently rub her hard nipples through the soft bubbles. Kim lowered her head to my large breasts and licked and sucked at my hard nipples. The sensation was thrilling as she slowly massaged my cock and suckled on my large breasts at the same time. I lowered my head to her neck and nuzzled into her soft skin, nibbling and kissing all around and up to her ear lobes. She stood back up straight and said huskily; "Lets go to bed!"

I followed her out of the shower and we dried each other with large soft bath towels. Kim then led me into the bedroom, pulling me gently along by my cock. I had to take short quick steps to keep up with her causing my boobs to bounce up an down quire alarmingly! We reached the bed and Kim pushed me down onto my back and climbed on top of me. She lowered herself straight onto my hard cock without waiting, impaling herself on it and groaning with pleasure as it slowly filled her hot wet slit. She then sat, driving it deep into her slit when she pushed down. Kim looked ravishing, her breasts bouncing up and down as she rammed up and down on my hard cock. Her face was contorted in a look of pure ecstasy as she got quicker and quicker. She quickly reached orgasm and her hard driving movements started to slow. I still had not cum but could feel myself nearing the point of no return. Kim lifted herself of me and walked off to the bathroom. "Don't move, I'll be right back!" she gasped as she walked away.

I didn't move but did feel down to massage my own cock as I watched her sexy naked butt wiggle into the bathroom. My cock was all slimy from Kim's love juices and my hand slid easily up and down the full length of my shaft. Kim returned with our velvet bag full of love toys. I guessed what was coming next and panted in eager anticipation. She sat next to me, reached in and pulled out our two favourite gold vibrators and our special double ended dildo with large false balls in the middle separating the 8 inch long latex ends. She looked at me wickedly and said; "Are you ready?" I just nodded in eager anticipation.

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
1...345678