A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fixed our evening bags to make sure we had lipstick, perfume, smokes and our other personal things and walked outside to wait for the cab. We linked arms as we stood and it soon arrived. We could feel the cab drivers stare as he approached. The vision that we presented must have blown his mind. We were clearly dressed very raunchily and oozed sex! He stopped his cab and scurried round to open the doors for us. He was only a young guy, probably in his early twenties and quite good looking, not like the sleaze-ball we had earlier in the week. I slipped in first and he held the door while Kim squeezed in. When she bent forward to put her head inside the cab we both knew her dress would ride up over her butt and give the cab driver a good glimpse of her creamy butt cheeks. She winked at me as she did it and made sure that he got a long hard look. I could see him staring straight down at her butt as she wriggled her way into his cab. As she sat she finally pulled her dress down. Kim giggled and pointed out the bulge in the front of his pants as he walked back around to the drivers door.

"Ok, Where to tonight girls, Wait, Nah don't tell me, you must be going Clubbin', I'd guess Stringfellows?" "Then you'd be wrong" said Kim and read out Sarah's address. "Ok darlin, nice part of town that" he said He whisked us into the city but spent more time looking in his rear view mirror than at the road. We chatted with him as he drove and apparently he was a student, studying at the local Uni, but needed extra cash and resorted to driving a cab a couple of nights a week. "Do you mind if we smoke?" asked Kim "Nah, here, please have one of mine" he said handing us his packet of Marlboro's "Look, the same blend as us Nikki" she said. All three of us took a cigarette and casually smoked while we drove along and chatted. "So, you girls over here on holiday?" he asked. "Kinda," I replied "we've got a tour of Europe ahead of us, London is our first leg" "Sounds exciting!" he replied. Kim and I cuddled close together and I slid my arm around her shoulders as we watched each other erotically smoking, and the idle chit-chat soon turned into flirtation. He turned out to be a regular nice guy, even with the letching in the rear view mirror, but who could blame him as we did both look very screwable! He said that we were nearly there and asked; "I've just got to know girls, are you two a couple or just very friendly!" "Well what do you think?" said Kim as she pulled my face to hers and we slipped into a passionate kiss in the back of his cab. "Oh God!" he groaned. "What? do you like that?" I asked. "Oh Shit!" he groaned again as Kim started to massage my breasts through my thin chiffon top. We both blew a kiss to him in the his rear view mirror and then kissed again. "Fuck!" he gasped as he watched us.

He drove his cab into the car park of a large tower block of apartments and pulled it to a stop. Kim and I were sat cuddling and fondling each other breasts when he turned round to watch. I'm sure he couldn't believe his eyes as we fondled each other and winked sexily at him. "Christ, you two are nympho's!" he gasped. "Do you think you could handle us both?" asked Kim "Oh Fuck!" he groaned, just at the thought of it. "Well are you going to open the door for us?" asked Kim. "Oh Sorry" he gasped as he jumped out and walked round to my door. As he walked round Kim whispered to me; "Nikki what do you think? He's cute, should we do him!?" "How'd you mean?" I whispered back. "Well we could blow him or just jack him off, something like that!" she whispered. "Oh Kim, I don't know!" I replied. I couldn't believe her! There we were in a car park in a fairly busy part of town and she wanted to do the cab driver! "Lets blow him!" she whispered as he opened my door.

I didn't have any option as by this stage Kim had moved alongside me, reached out and pulled him towards us by his belt. He was now standing in the open doorway with his groin right in front of me, although we couldn't see his face as he was stood in the opening and his chest, head and shoulders were above the roof level. I tugged at his zipper and it slid easily down. Kim reached inside and pulled his hard cock out. He was around 4 or 5 inches long and very very hard. Kim quickly took his cock in her mouth. I could hear him groan as her wet lips slid down his shaft until her they were buried in his pubic hair. She bobbed her head back and forth and I could see lipstick rings on his cock where she had been sucking and licking. After a minute she backed away and said "Ok, Nikki, your turn". I leant forward, opened my lips and sucked at the end of his cock. I could hear him groan louder as it slid into my mouth and I licked and sucked the full length of his shaft. For only the second time in my life I was sucking a mans cock, the first being when we hired the escorts for the evening over a year ago. I relished the taste and greedily sucked and licked at it. I could see more lipstick rings on his cock where I had been sucking and licking, as they joined those from Kim's sexy lips. He started to groan louder and I could feel his hips start to pump forwards and taste drops of pre-cum forming on the tip. He grunted and made one hard trust, burying the full length of it in my mouth as I felt a spurt of hot cum hit the back of my mouth. I slipped the pulsating cock back a little until I had only half of it in my mouth as he continued to cum, filling my mouth and coating my tongue and throat with his hot slimy cum. As I took the full load my cock went from soft to hard in two seconds flat, and I had to lean forward so it didn't show. "Oh Nikki! You got it!" Kim cried as she watched me take his load in my mouth. "Hmmmff" was all I said as I milked his cock, trying to get the last drops out of it. I let his softening cock slip from my mouth and then swallowed. The hot slimy cum ran down the back of my throat as I swallowed two or three times to force it all down. "That's it girl, swallow it all!" gasped Kim "Jeez, it looks so cool and erotic when you do that!" The cab driver had stood back slightly, I guess to see which one of us had swallowed and groaned as he watched me swallow his load. "Oh, I'm glad it was you Blondie" he panted. "Nothin against you darlin" he said to Kim "but I've a thing for blondes!" "My pleasure" I breathed sexily at him, "you've got nice hot cum!" "Fuck. You girls!" he groaned again as he watched us climb out of his cab, giving him flashes of my stockings and Kim's creamy butt. "Thanks for the ride" we said as we tottered away, wiggling our butts at him as we walked. "No. Thank you!" he shouted after us. "Kim, we got away without paying!" I said as we walked towards the apartment building. "Oh, I think we gave him payment in kind, don't you?" she replied cheekily "I guess so!"

At that stage of my life I had been living as a girl for over two years. I slept, woke, dressed, walked, talked, ate and I hope even thought like a girl. Kim had taught me well and any remnants of my previous male existence had gone. It really felt normal to have sex with guys. Still to this day I have no inclination whatsoever to revert to my former life and would completely and utterly hate having to go back to living as a male. I feel 110% comfortable with being a girl, and especially being Kim's girl! I do not consider myself bisexual or homosexual, living as a girl it just feels normal to have sex with guys, although there must be some male genes left alive inside me as I still find girls more much more attractive than guys. I guess I am exactly like Kim, the only difference being the 8 inch cock and balls I carry between my legs! I would never consider having a sex change and becoming completely female, I love my cock too much, and so does Kim!

We entered the apartment building and buzzed at Sarah's number. "Hi, who is it?" "Kim and Nikki" we both said together. "Come on up girls!" she said. We used the elevator, and as we exited we saw Sarah waiting for us in her open doorway. She was dressed completely different to the last time we saw her, when she was wearing her businesslike flight attendants uniform; a sensible skirt, matching jacket, thin blouse and sensible shoes. This time she looked so much different. She had a pair of tight black leather pants, a skin tight bright yellow lycra top, her hair swept back in a tight ponytail, and wearing black shiny spike heeled ankle boots. She saw us tottering down the corridor and exclaimed; "Christ girls! where have you been dressed like that!" "Just on our way hear" I replied "why, are we overdressed?" "No, you look amazing, but the girls in the club will be swarming around you like bees around a honey pot tonight! I hope your ready for it!" Kim giggled saying, "They've NO chance!" "They can be quite persistent, just be careful!" she replied "anyway, come in, sit down, lets have a drink"

We went in, took off our jackets and sat on her sofa. My PVC skirt slid up and my lacy stocking tops were showing. I thought 'what the hell' and just left it where it was. Kim was having her usual struggle and had to tug at her dress to cover her panties as she sat next to me. Sarah came back with a glass of wine for each of us and sat opposite on her other sofa. "Well, its nice to see you" she said "You certainly brightened up a dull flight that day" "Thanks" said Kim "We were so pleased you were so obliging, we realised it could have gotten all of us into trouble" "You've no idea how many people try it on" she said "flight attendants have a difficult time enough without having to act as chaperones, but sometimes we turn a blind eye, especially on a quiet flight like that one, anyway how could I refuse two such beautiful girls!" "Why thank you ma'am" I replied.

We chatted casually while we drank our wine, Sarah being quick to keep our glasses topped up. Sarah offered us both one of her cigarettes which we accepted. I found my lighter first and lit all three. Kim and I cuddled back on the sofa and she slipped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close as we erotically smoked, both knowing the effect it was having on the other. My cock started to get hard as I watched Kim smoke and I really struggled to stop it showing as a bump in my skirt. Kim saw me shuffling around and giggled at my efforts. "Sarah, do you have a girl friend?" Kim asked, attracting her attention away from me. "Yes, she's a flight attendant too but she has a stopover in Japan at the moment. She mainly works the far east flights while I cover the transatlantic ones.

We sat chatting, drinking and smoking for an hour or so and my poor cock was really suffering, it needed some relief, and quick! "Kim, I've a big problem!" I whispered, looking down at my crotch. She knew what the problem was and whispered "Ok, lets go to the bathroom" "Are you Ok, what's the problem?" asked Sarah, looking a little concerned. "Can we use your Bathroom?" I asked. "Sure, its down there, second on the left" she replied, pointing down the corridor. Kim and I stood as gracefully as we could, she was struggling with her dress and I was struggling to hide my raging hard cock. Sarah was not stupid and she guessed something was wrong when she noticed me trying to cover the very large bulge in my groin area with my bag and said. "Nikki, you're a Transvestite aren't you! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!" Kim and I knew our cover had been blown and we both sat back on the sofa just giggling and not even attempting to cover the bulge in my skirt. "Sorry to lead you on Sarah" said Kim "I suppose we've got some explaining to do" "Damm right you have!" she shouted, looking a little annoyed.

Kim and I spent the next hour telling her our life story, who we were before we met, how we met and how Kim slowly changed me into what I am today. Sarah listened in silence as we both told a part of the story, each taking our turn, building it up as we went. Finally we were finished. Sarah was still sat in silence and just watching us as we cuddled each other on the sofa. "Do you want us to leave?" I asked. "No" she said when she finally spoke. "That really is a beautiful story, its not as dirty and sordid as I first thought it would be, and now I've heard it I'm fascinated by you. What's is really like?" "Are you gay or bi?" asked Kim. "Well, I guess I'm mostly gay, but maybe a little bi as I've had boyfriends before" "Well, imagine your most prettiest girlfriend" said Kim. "Then imagine the fun you could have if she had a cock instead of a pussy!" "Hmmm, I'm not convinced" replied Sarah. "Well just look at Nikki here, if you hadn't have seen her bulge, would you think she was female?" "Oh, totally, 100%, no question. She, or is it He? is one of the prettiest girls I've seen! But I'm still not sure?" "Nikki, shall we show her? Are you up for it?" asked Kim "Always" I replied as we fell into a sloppy kiss and started to fondle each others breasts. We kissed and played tongue hockey while Sarah watched us from across the room. "Sarah, do you mind?" asked Kim "I'm sure we can convince you!" "Please go ahead" she said "I'm looking forward to watching this!"

Kim and I stood and faced each other while we kissed and fondled each other all over. Kim unbuttoned my top and pulled it slowly off, letting it fall to the floor. She then unfastened my lacy bra and also let that fall to the floor. I was now naked from the waist up and Kim dropped her head to lick and suckle at my nipples and large breasts. I gasped with delight as her tongue found my hard nipple and she sucked greedily on it. Sarah was sat mesmerised, watching us slowly start to make love to each other. I reached down and got hold of the hem on Kim's latex dress. "This has got to come off!" I breathed sexily in her ear. She allowed me to slide it up her body and carefully over her head. Kim looked amazing as she stood seductively in front of me in just her clear spiked sandals and her white G string.

Sarah was starting to fidget on the sofa and we could tell she was getting aroused. I bent my head down to Kim's breasts and slowly licked all of the way around each one in turn until I reached her hard nipples. She shuddered with delight as I took a nipple it my mouth and gently nibble at it with my teeth. "Oh Nikki!" she gasped as I slid my perfectly manicured hand down to massage her slit. Kim reached behind me and unfastened my PVC skirt. It immediately slid down to the floor and my cock, still encased in my lacy panties sprang out leaving me stood in just my nylon stockings, panties and 6 inch heels. We heard Sarah gasp really loud as this happened, and we could see that she had a hand buried between her legs, rubbing at her crotch through her leather pants.

Kim and I stood straight and she gazed straight into my eyes, her long and sexy false lashing making her already beautiful eyes look stunning, never breaking eye contact as we kissed passionately and she put her hand down to my cock to massage it for me. "Ohh!" I gasped as her hand touched my hard cock. It had been longing for somebody to touch it for over an hour now, and the sensation felt like a lightening bolt as she wrapped her hand around it. Kim then slid down until she was kneeling in front of me. She slid my lace panties down my leg and then licked her lips before slowly slipping them over the end of my hard cock. Kim started to slide my cock in and out of her hot wet mouth and the sensation and pleasures I was receiving nearly blew my mind. She then slipped her hand around to my butt and tickled and massaged my butt hole until it was ready to accept her finger. She slid it very slowly all of the way in, then pulled it out and replaced it with two of her fingers, then three. My butt was stretching to accept her 3 finger fuck and my knees started to shake as I struggled to stand in my 6 inch heels. I knew I had to hold back, so made a superhuman effort to control my cum which, by now, was more than ready to boil over.

Without breaking any contact Kim motioned me to sit back on the sofa. I slowly sat until she was knelt between my legs, continuing to suck greedily on my shaft and 3 finger fucking my butt. I could hear myself groaning with the intense pleasure and knew I needed a break other wise I was going to cum. "Your turn Kim" I panted. She moved away, letting my hard cock escape from her mouth with a large slurp and pulled he fingers from my butt. I could see her lipstick smothered all over my cock and it looked so erotic. She sat next to me on the sofa and before we went any further we both looked over at Sarah. She was clearly enjoying it, and was now rubbing her crotch really hard and massaging her breast with her other hand. "Good so far?" I asked "Oh Yes, don't stop girls!" she pleaded. I think we're winning her over1" I gasped as I moved round to position myself between Kim's legs and pulled them apart gazing right into her love box.

I pulled her G string down her legs and as I buried my head in her slit my long blonde hair tumbled in the way. I backed of and could see my hair sticking to her slit and as I pulled back it glistened with all of her juices dribbling down it. "Oh look, do you want to lick this off for me?" I asked Sarah. She just nodded and came quickly over. She held out her hands to grasp my long hair, pulling the sticky mess to her mouth and sucking greedily at my juice covered locks. When she was done I said "Thank you Sarah" and buried my head in Kim's love box again. My tongue darted out, finding her moist love channel and clit. She wailed with pleasure as I licked and nibbled at her clit and tongue fucked her. I then lifted her legs high and let my tongue lick all of the way around to her butt hole. I gently teased her hole until she was gasping and wailing so loud that I just buried it in there.

I tongue fucked her tight hole as she drove her butt down onto my face harder and harder. I could sense she was going to orgasm so did my best to fuck her butt harder and deeper with each trust. As she shuddered and rode her orgasm she slowed and I licked back round to her slit to lap up the juices that were flowing there. I felt Sarah try to force her way in saying; "Let me please!"

Kim opened her legs wide enough so we could both get our heads between them at the same time and Sarah and I licked and slurped at her love box together. Kim soon had another orgasm as we both licked and sucked at her wet slit. Occasionally our tongues would meet and after one of these times we started to kiss each other, her wet slimy tongued darting into my mouth as we kissed. Sarah then stood up walked from the room. She soon returned and was completely naked. "Do you mind if I join you, I'm converted!" she asked wickedly, holding up a large vibrator and wearing a strap on dildo. Sarah came and sat on the sofa and Kim jumped up and straddled her legs, impaling her self on the dildo. Her creamy butt was pointing up in the air as Sarah pumped the dildo in and out of her. "Nikki, stick it in my butt!" Kim hissed.

I didn't need to be asked twice and quickly positioned myself behind her and slid my cock into her tight butt. She squealed with delight and her third orgasm as she was fucked in both holes at the same time. "Sarah, you've just got to feel what this is like" she gasped. "Oh, yes please!" cried Sarah.

Kim and Sarah quickly changed places and it was now Kim laying on the sofa wearing a strap-on dildo and Sarah impaling herself on it. Sarah groaned as she slid all of the way down the shaft until she had it all inside "Sarah, have you had your butt fucked before?" I asked "Not with anything that big" she gasped, "only with a small vibrator" "Well this might hurt a little at first" I said as I positioned myself behind her. I pushed my cock into her butt crevice and wiggled it around, struggling to find her tight hole. I tried to push my cock in but she was too dry and tense. "Aaahh!" she cried "it wont go in!" Don't worry, I know what to do" I replied "Go on Nikki, give her one of your special butt lickings!" cried Kim as she pounded the dildo in and out of Sarah's pussy.

1...345678