A Slave To Politics Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany's hand had moved down to my clit, and she pulled the hood aside to rub the throbbing button. I gasped at its size. It was larger than I had ever seen it, sticking out erect like the tip of a finger. And it was so sensitive that I knew I would cum in just a moment or two. I could not believe how my body betrayed me. I should not be liking this. I should not be finding such pleasure from a woman, someone who is forcing me into become a sex toy against my will. Yet in just a short time, I was more excited than I had ever been. I wanted to cum.

I can feel my orgasm approach and just as I am about to climax, she removes her hand. My hips immediately buck forward, trying to hump her retreating hand. She laughs at me, grabbing the nipple chain and pulling me towards the bed. She sits on the bed.

"Kneel. Now you want to cum, don't you slut?" she asked as she rubbed the tips of my clamped nipples. She was right. My whole body was vibrating with the orgasm she denied me. "Answer me. You want to cum more than ever in your life?"

"Yes, Miss Brittany."

"Yes what, slut?"

"Yes, I want to cum, Miss Brittany."

"Beg me."

"Ple...Please make me cum. God, how I need to cum. I will do anything, JUST LET ME CUM!!!......Miss Brittany, Please."

"If you want to have that little orgasm which is ruling you life right now, you will need to give me one first. Don't ever forget that. You will only cum when I give you permission. And you will always make me cum first. Or second, Or 40 times. Then, you might get yours." As she says all of this, she leans back and slides her slacks down her legs. Her sexy black thong panties (I had never seen her wear undies that were anything nearly as sexy before) smelled of arousal. She lifted up her butt again and pulled the thongs down her legs. Her pussy was completely shaved and was moist from top to bottom.

She grabbed my head and shoved my face into her slit. She held me so tight that I did not think that I could breath. Though I could feel my stomach churn with disgust, I new what she wanted and stuck my tongue out. I licked her swollen lips, trying to give her the same kind of attention that I know that I like. Her odor was a very strong, sweet scent that revolted me and excited me at the same time.

I heard the click of the camera again. The humiliation kept getting worse.

This was hard without my hands. I licked up under the hood of her clit, releasing the hard nub. I flicked it with my tongue and sucked it. She was bucking like a bronco, yet held my head tightly in place. In only a few minutes, she screamed out. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD...UGGGHHHHHHH.....I'M CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNGGGGG!" I kept licking until she had come down from her intense orgasm. She pushed me back. I landed on my bound arms, causing me to scream out in pain.

"You are certainly a talented pussy licker, slut. Are you sure you have never licked pussy before. With a tongue like that, I will have much work for you and you valuable tongue."

She leaned down and started to rub my clit again. "Look at the size of your clit, slut. It must be twice the size of mine. You are just built for sex, aren't you?"

I was so excited again I barely answer "Yes, Miss Brittany."

She pulled out a large, 10-inch dildo with some kind of suction device on the base. She made me lick the suction cup, then walked over to the window and stuck the dildo onto the window. "I am going to give you a chance to cum, slut. You have ten minutes to fuck yourself with that dildo, or you go unsatisfied. And believe me, with the weekend I have planned for you, you will be one sorry slut if you don't cum now. You better hurry, time is a-wasting"

I look at her and I can't believe what she is asking of me. She wants me to fuck myself in front of her window. How demeaning. Yet my pussy is screaming for attention. The battle was not a tough one...I needed to cum. Struggling to my feet, I approach the window. She has attached the dildo a bit high, so I have to stand up on my tiptoes for the dildo to reach my pussy. It took tremendous balance and strength, but I finally got the right angle and push my pelvis onto the dildo. Geez that felt good. Without hesitation I start rocking my hips back and forth. I have to teeter on the toes of these high heels to reach, straining my legs, ass and back.

I then saw Brittany in the corner of my eye. I turned to see her with the video camera, filming my debasement. I was beyond embarrassment. I lost my balance and struggled to re-mount the massive dildo.

"You have 6 minutes left. Better hurry, slut" she says as she walks out of the room.

I continue the awkward process of fucking myself on her window while balancing on my toes. I fell back a couple of times and had to struggle to re-mount the monster dildo. I had never wanted anything more than i wanted that orgasm, and I was afraid that I would lose it each time I lost my balance.

Finally, I was so close to cumming that I start to scream out. Just as I was about to orgasm, a flash outside of the window blinds my sight. I look down, and see Brittany snapping photos of me fucking her window. Yet I kept humping. Just as my orgasm consumes me, I see her snap off a set of pictures of me in this degrading position. I scream out the most intense cum I have ever experienced in my life. When I am done, I slide off the dildo and slump to the floor.

As I recover, I start to cry from the humiliation and helplessness. Maybe she was right. Maybe I am just a slut after all.

Brittany returned to the room, clapping and whistling at my performance. "Tomorrow will be a long day for you, so you better get some sleep." With this, she pulls out a collar from her bag and locks it tightly around my neck. She then locks a chain onto the collar, and locks the other end the leg to the heavy Chester drawers. Returning to the bag, she grabs a set of panties with a dildo attached. Sensuously she pulled the panties up both of my legs. She steers the tip of the dildo to my opening, then pushes it in with a slurping sound. She pulls the panties up tight, and then turns the knob of the dildo. I can feel the dildo start to vibrate. She releases the strap binding my elbows, and then attaches another set of cuffs to my ankles, binding them together. She takes the clamps off of my nipples, causing pain to rush through my long nipples.

I don't dare speak, but plead with her with my eyes to remove the dildo. How am I expected to sleep?

"You will be sleeping on the floor for now on, so you won't leak your slut goo all over my nice bed. And don't look at me with that tone of voice. I only put the setting on low. And here is a pillow. Now don't you have something to say?"

"Uh, thank you for the dildo and for allowing me to sleep on your floor. And thank you for the use of your pillow, Miss Brittany." I said in a defeated tone.

"Very good. You are making a wonderful slave." Then, as if she forgot something, she ran to the bag and pulled out a red ball with a strap running through it. She asked me to open my mouth, and then she stuffed the soft rubber ball in. She tightly fastened the strap behind my head. I tried to say something, but it came out as a low murmur.

She patted my head and said, "I can't have you waking me up while I get my beauty rest. Now go to sleep, my toy."

I lay my head down and close my eyes, tears leaking down my cheeks. The vibrator sang its song as my clit heard its tune, staying large and stiff and excited. Yet the buzz was only enough to keep me aroused and not enough to push me over the edge.

Part 2

by SpeechMasterOne

That first night was emotionally and physically exhausting. The vibrating dildo in my pussy created a warm sexual tension throughout my body. The fullness reached deep inside me. Any little movement pushed and pulled the monster into a new position in my sex, causing my excitement to increase. Yet lying still was nearly impossible. As I tried to settle down and find some rest, the vibrator would build up the tension slowly and deeply. It did not touch my clit, though I could feel the secondary vibrations rattle trough my loins. The frustration grew. And grew. Within a couple of hours, I was grinding my hips involuntarily.

My nipples remained painfully hard as a thin layer of perspiration covered my straining body. I grunted and groaned into my gag. In my wildest dreams, I would never have believed that sexual excitement could be a form of endless torture. I felt so incredibly helpless. My body was overloading my brain with the need to find some relief. It screamed for it. Yet my mind could do nothing for it. Even when I succumbed to my exhaustion and found some sleep, my dreams were filled with chaotic and kinky sex. I would wake up several times moaning and humping the air with my hips. Needless to say, I got very little rest.

The sun had been up for just about 30 minutes when Brittany awoke. She had always been an early riser. As she stretched, the early morning sun lit up her glorious body. I was amazed how sexy she looked with her large, high breasts capped with perfectly round areolas and 1/2 inch nipples. She was thin, yet carried a strong look to her entire frame. Her hazy eyes and sexy body added just another can of fuel to the raging fire between my legs.

She looked down at me as she rolled out of bed. Leaning down, she watched my hips grind with great amusement. "Well, aren't we a restless little slut?" she asked mockingly. "All of my life I have dreamed of a hot slut to own. Yet it would have remained a fantasy if you had not filled my head with your visions of greatness. You truly convinced me that i could accomplish anything that I set my sights on. And believe me, my sights were on you." As she said this, she used one hand to run along the tight muscles of my stomach, then up to trace lines around my rock-hard nipples. I thrust my chest up towards her hand, begging through my gag for more contact. Her other hand found her own nipples and played with them in earnest.

She got up and grabbed the video camera. Setting it up on the tripod, she focused it on me and turned it on. She went to the bathroom while I struggled on the floor. My god, what a sight I must be presenting. Muscles straining, sweat gleaming, humping my hips in small circles while I moan into my gag, nipples hard. How would I ever say I was not enjoying this? I felt totally defeated.

Brittany returned about 10 minutes later. She turned off the camera and set it up in the bathroom. She returned and unlocked my ankles.

"Into the bathroom, slut. Hurry up, we have a busy day ahead!" she snapped.

I moved as fast as my cramped muscles would allow. She leaned down and unlocked the high heels, slipping off my aching feet. She unlocked my wrists for the first time since last night. They felt dead. The freedom was short lived. She pulled me into the shower and snapped the cuffs back on in front of me. She attached the handcuffs to a chain hanging from a large hook in the ceiling located over the shower drain. I had to stretch up on my toes to keep the Strain off my arms and shoulders.

"Your panties are soaking wet. Look at all of your fuck juice!" She said as she peeled the saturated garment down my thighs. The dildo made a slurping sound as it eased out of my slit. I held my breath and was a bit startled as it popped out. Goo practically poured out of my pussy and down my thighs. My overcharged sex was now void of any sensations, and incredibly, I wanted more. At a primal level, I needed to cum.

Once the panties were off, she removed the gag. My mouth was sore and my jaw ached something fierce. Yet she paid no attention to my problems. She leaned forward and started the shower. I screamed from the impact of the frigid water.

"Quiet!" She screamed back as she smacked my ass hard with her hand.

The cold water felt like a thousand little needles hitting my skin. I shivered violently as goose bumps rose all over my body. It felt as though my lungs could not draw in any air. After about 30 seconds, I started to relax as the water warmed. Soon the hot water hit my trussed up body. Brittany stepped in the shower behind me. For the next 20 minutes, she lathered and rubbed and teased my every nook and crevice her hands could find. She soaped up my back, kneading the tension out of my aching muscles. She leaned into me as she washed my neck, then my chest. She lingered forever on my proud breasts, running her slippery hands over my nipples until they felt too sensitive to touch. Yet she continued, all the while rubbing her breasts and hard nipples on my back.

The feel of her body on mine was the most erotic thing I had ever felt. I loathed myself for allowing her to manipulate me so easily. I fought against her delicious touch. Yet my body ignored my silent protestations. I started shaking again, but this time with the need for her to allow me to cum. Her hands moved down my sides and hips moving towards by swollen slit. The touch was purely electrifying. Just a couple of light flicks on my clit brought me teetering on the edge of cumming. But by this time, she moved her soapy hands down my thighs, not allowing me to achieve release. I groaned with my need.

Once she finished rinsing me off, she stepped out of the shower stall briefly, leaving me practically hanging with water pelting my nipples relentlessly. She returned with an enema bag. "Please don't,” I protested.

She spanked me twice on the ass with stinging blows. "I believe in progressive punishment. Each time you disobey me, you earn an additional slap." I shut my mouth immediately.

"Now that you are clean on the outside, we need to clean your insides as well," she giggled as she pressed the applicator against my anal opening. I have never had anything up my ass before. Before I was ready, I felt her pushing it, trying to get it past my anal ring. The more resistance, the harder she pushed. I groaned deeply as it finally pushed it's way in. Once she felt satisfied how far it was shoved in, I heard her squeeze a pump and I felt the plug expand inside me. She kept pumping until I was certain she would split me apart.

She filled the 2-quart enema bag with the warm water from the showerhead, and mixed in a little soap before sealing the bag. The bag was hung in front of me on the showerhead. She patted me on the cheek and turned the knob, allowing the water to flow quickly into my bowels. I panicked as I realized that she might empty the entire bag inside of me. My insides started to expand. The pain grew quickly. "Please stop. It hurts too much! Stop, Miss Brittany!!" I felt three rapid-fire smacks on my ass that sent me swinging by my wrists. With the added weight in my bowels my arms and shoulders were straining to their limit.

I bit my lip as the bag released the last of its contents into my over-extended intestines. I looked down to see my stomach bulging like I was 7 months pregnant. First I felt a series of rumbles in my bowels. Then I felt intense cramps fire pain throughout my midsection. As the cramps increased, Brittany started rubbing my slit again, light brushing my clit with her fingernail. The effect was mind shattering. The cramps distracted me as she increased the level of my arousal to heights I had never explored before. My heart pounded and my lungs fought for air as she played with my helpless nub, pushing further towards an orgasm despite the pain. Just as I approached my orgasm, she let go of my clit.

"My. My little toy is in quite predicament, isn't she," Brittany said in a little girl's voice. "I want you to tell me what a little slut you are. If you convince me, I will take this out of your ass. I might even let you cum first."

With a speed and aggressiveness that truly shocked me, I immediately started begging, almost screaming, "I am your sex toy, your slut. You own me, Miss Brittany. I want to cum so bad. I need to cum!!!! I will go insane!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME! I AM SUCH A SLUT!! I WILL DO ANYTHING IF YOU WILL JUST LET ME CUM!!!"

With a grin, she leaned into the shower and whispered into my ear. "You want to cum so bad that you don't even mind the enema up your ass. Maybe I will leave this in you for the rest of the day."

Just as the pain intensified, I groaned out "My God, you must take this out. It hurts. Please help me!"

"As you wish. But you must promise to hold it in for 5 minutes, or I will not allow you to cum now."

I nodded. Without a word, she released the air from the applicator and yanked it out of my ass. She then stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. She watched with amusement as I struggled to hold in the contents of my belly. After thirty seconds, I was losing strength; after one minute, I could feel seepage. Thoroughly exhausted, I gave up after the 90-second mark. Everything released from my anal cavity and onto the floor. As my bowels evacuated, I felt utter relief. Yet the brown liquid floating around my toes disgusted me. And I felt absolutely mortified.

Brittany ordered me to turn around so the shower could wash off the rest. Once everything had cleared, she reached in and turned of the shower. She reached up and unhooked my cuffs from the chain in the ceiling. I nearly collapsed onto the shower basin. She pulled me out and asked me to sit on the toilet seat. As soon as she returned with the scissors and shaving cream in her hands, I remembered the sight of her bald pussy. I was so emotionally spent that I had no energy left to protest.

She proceeded to clip my wispy tuft of pubic hair. She took her time, "accidentally" bumping my clit several times. By the time she applied the shaving cream to my mound and the space between my slit and asshole, my arousal was skyrocketing. She slowly shaved me, pulling on my labia to get a better angle. I was again near an earth shattering orgasm when she finished up. She used a wet washcloth to clean away the excess soap. "There you go! Look at how puffy your perfect little cunt lips are. And your huge clit is sitting up like a tiny little pecker. You will never be allowed to have hair again on your pussy. Even stubble will cause you severe punishment. Do you understand?" She asked sternly as she rubbed my now bald slit with her amazing feather like touch. I was amazed at how quickly she could bring me to the edge, and how she instinctively knew when to stop.

"Yes, Miss Brittany"

She took off the handcuffs and ordered me to clasp my hands behind my head. She then went into the bedroom and returned with her naughty bag of toys. She grabbed a towel and patted my shivering body dry. I think she new that the shivering was from my need to cum, not the chill of the room.

She took out a collar from the bag. Inscribed on the front were the words "SexToy." She fastened a collar around my neck, and locked it in place. This simple act delivered a devastating blow to my self-esteem. I lost all self worth at that point.

She handed me a garter belt and ordered me to slip it on. It was a bit too tight, but I knew better than to complain. Next were the hose, which I rolled up each leg and attached to the garters. She lifted each foot and locked on the five-inch heels from last night.

"I don't like droopy tits, so you will have the luxury of always wearing a bra. I will make sure that you will always find them to be, shall I say, 'entertaining' at the least." With this she handed me a heavily boned demi-bra, with enough support to force my breasts up and out, but leaving the nipples fully exposed.

She grabbed a six-inch chain from the bag and locked it to my collar. The other end was locked to my handcuffs. Brittany barked, "Now go down stairs and fix me breakfast. You are not allowed to cum. And don't get any stupid thoughts...remember what I have on you now." She pointed to the video camera, which was sitting on the medicine cabinet. It was pointed at the shower, which meant that it captured the entire episode with the enema, including my begging to cum.