A Slave To Politics Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the downstairs kitchen. I had to move slowly and deliberately in these monster heels. I tested the length of the chain and found I could not get close enough to touch my pussy. Even when I stopped and bent over, I was just an inch or so away from touching my still throbbing clit.

As I started fixing breakfast, I thought about how I would get out of this predicament. Could I steal the files? No, they were locked away. What about the pictures and video? I did not know where they were kept. I could run away. But where would I go. I would be hounded down by law enforcement. I could give up and go to prison. But then I would lose everything and my career and reputation would be shattered. I would need outside help, but it would take time to plan, time that I did not have at my disposal right then.

The heels were killing my feet. They forced me to walk with an exaggerated sway in my hips. And this bra was something else. It held my breasts up on two round shelves, presenting my nipples like twin gun barrels. Even with the collar and chains, I had to admit that I looked and felt sexy. Without thinking, I used my fingertips to lightly brush my nipples back and forth.

The heightened level of excitement from the last 12 hours, which had just cooled to a simmer over the last 20 minutes, was almost instantly stoked again. Never had my body been so sensitive and felt so hot. I started to pinch my nipples and pull on them as my breathing increased rapidly.

Realizing what I was doing, I summoned all of my strength and took my hands away from my nipples. But the damage was done. My body was again buzzing with sexual need. I took deliberate breaths to calm myself down. I was startled. I whipped my head around as I heard Brittany in the kitchen doorway. She was dressed in a mid-thigh length leather skirt, a tasteful sleeveless blouse and two-inch heels. She looked stunning.

"I had a feeling that I could not trust you and your slut tendencies. You must realize that I now own your body. You must ask permission before you can touch it. You must ask permission before you do anything. You are my toy to play with, and I will exact extreme punishment if you disobey me. Now bend over the counter and receive your spankings. I believe that we are now up to four!"

Her speech frightened the hell out of me. I quickly leaned over the counter. Brittany grabbed my hair and pushed my head down as she rattled off her first slap. My ass, which never completely recovered from the previous slaps, smarted something fierce. Brittany said, "From now on, you will count them out and thank me for spanking you after each and every blow. Understand, my toy?"

"Yes, Miss Brittany. One...thank you for spanking me!"

SLAP!

"Two...thank you for spanking me, Miss Brittany!"

SLAP!

That one made me groan in pain. "Three...thank you for spanking me, Miss Brittany!"

SLAP!

The last was the hardest yet. I could feel my eyes well up. "Four.....thank you for spanking me, Miss Brittany!" The simple acting of thanking her for each slap was as humiliating as the punishment itself.

Brittany sat down. "Serve me my food. Then pour yourself a small bowel of Special K, with skim milk, and sit on the floor and eat it as quickly as possible."

I moved quickly and quietly, tending to her needs first, then fixing and eating my breakfast. At her command, I took up the dishes and cleaned them while she returned to the bedroom to setup my clothes for this morning. I joined her as soon as I finished.

She grabbed the hook in my collar and pulled me into the bathroom. She unhooked the chain connecting my cuffs to the collar, and then uncuffed my wrists, only to cuff them behind me again. She sat me down at the vanity and started to pull my hair into a tight ponytail. Staring into the mirror, I watched as she started tying a thin leather strap to the base of my hair, and then weaved it into the ponytail. I found out later just why she did this.

Finished with my hair, she uncuffed my wrists, freeing them for the first time since last night. She gave me very strict instructions on how to apply my makeup. In a word, "heavy!" She went into the bedroom as I finished up.

I finished and joined her in the bedroom as ordered. She had pulled one of my older business suits. It was a red outfit that I had not worn in a while, and obviously she had prepared it far in advance of the day's events. She handed me the skirt, and as I pulled it on, I immediately noticed the hem was much higher. In fact it was only a few inches from the bottom of my ass. If I bent over, I would expose the underside of my tight buns. The skirt was now much tighter as well.

She handed me the matching coat, which was a double-breasted coat with a single button in the front. This coat was meant to be worn with a blouse underneath. She had obviously taken this in as well. I had to pull the coat to get the button to fasten. This pressed my nearly naked breasts and exposed nipples into the fabric. The roughness of the fabric rubbing against my nipples instantly brought them to rock-hard attention again. You could see them pushing little tents in the fabric. The coat also exposed the tops of my breasts, and was cut deep enough so that you could notice the strap between my bra cups.

She grabbed some kind of plug, 5 inches long and tapered on both ends, with a broad, flat base at one end. "Lift your skirt, slut,” she ordered. As I did so, she ran the plug up and down my still wet slit. I yelped as she then pushed it into my pussy, and she moved it in and out, twisting it around with each thrust. I was again amazed how quickly she brought me to the brink of an orgasm. I was panting and was about to hit that much needed cum when she pulled it out. I wanted to scream out, but I did not want another spanking this morning.

"Bend over and hold your ankles," she ordered. In position, I felt her run her fingers over my hard ass cheeks and upper thighs. I was shaking with need. How does she know how to keep me at this impossible level of excitement? She touched the fuck-juice covered plug against my anal hole. She pushed and twisted as I grunted with the pain. After a short but intense effort, the plug broke through my tight sphincter and sucked in the plug to its base. For the second time in as many hours, my ass felt uncomfortably full.

Finished with my anal violation, she commanded that I straighten up. Brittany piled some items from her toy bag into her purse, and we were on our way.

She led me out to my car. She opened the doors with the remote, and we both climbed in. "Lift your skirt and sit bare assed on the seat." I did as she said. The plug moved in my ass.

Brittany pulled out of the long driveway of my five-acre property and proceeded to inform me of the game we would play as we drove to our first destination. "You will use one hand to play with your nipples, and one hand to play with your slit. You are to judge your excitement on a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being normal and 10 being an orgasm. You are to announce a number to correspond to you excitement level. Once you reach the number 9, you are to ask my permission to stop playing with yourself. Only with my permission are you allowed to stop. You are absolutely NOT ALLOWED TO CUM! I know you and your body language, so don't think that you can cheat. If you disobey me, or if I think you are not being 100% honest in playing my little game, then I will punish you so severely with my whip that it will take weeks for the scars to heal. Now tell me, what level are you at right now?"

"Five, Miss Brittany" I did not want to play this game, especially riding in my car were anyone on the road could see my lewd sexual display. I felt so terribly helpless and alone.

"You may start,” she announced.

With this, I immediately started rubbing my breasts and my slit. Again, my body betrayed me, growing in excitement like a rocket. "Six," I said almost immediately. My sphincter squeezed around the plug. "Seven," I said seconds later. I pinched and pulled my right nipple as my right hand flicked my clit with a flurry. I needed to cum so badly that my body was driving me towards my orgasm at light speed. "Eight," I panted as i could feel my whole body heat up. I was already leaking goo onto the leather seat. "Nine," I said as I could feel an earth shattering orgasm forming deep within me. With great reluctance, I begged, "May I stop playing with myself, Miss Brittany?"

Brittany looked over at me with a huge smile and a snicker. "Keep going. But I warn you, don't cum!"

I slowed my hands down, which did little good because of the how hypersensitive my clit and nipples were. My vision blurred and I could hear a ringing in my ears as I continued to stroke myself. I was grunting and moaning so loud that I thought that I would shatter the glass. Just when I thought that I would literally explode, she said the magic words, "STOP."

I took my hands away and struggled catch my breath. I could hear her laughing at me as my body slowly cooled down a bit. After several minutes, just when my head was feeling clear, she said, "Start"

I was flabbergasted that I had to do this again! Yet my hands flew to play with my nipples and clit again. "Seven." I forced myself to rub slower this time, to somehow control my excitement and not allow her complete satisfaction over me. But my body was not listening to me. "Eight" I felt like a run away train. I could not stop my body from racing towards the orgasm that had been denied so often over that past few hours. In a defeated tone, I grunted "Nine.....Mi...Miss Britt..ttany...may I stop pla...playing with me?"

Brittany started giggling again as she said nothing, watching my body tremble and turn beet red as I struggled to keep from cumming. I thought I would lose consciousness when I her yell "STOP!"

After what I estimated as about ten minutes, she said the dreaded words again, "Start."

"Eight" I stammered as my hands punished my clit and nipples. My fingers were listening only to my body now, driving me hard towards the only thing that mattered in my life, a fucking orgasm. "NINE" I screamed as I held my breath to fight the gigantic O. I needed it so bad that I cried like an infant. I did not care anymore. I would take my punishment. I was going to make myself cum, even if it killed me.

I did not notice that Brittany had pulled off on the side of the road. Just when I reached the point of no return, she grabbed my hand that was friggin my clit and pulled it away. She snapped a handcuff on it and quickly pulled it behind my back. She grabbed my other wrist, maneuvered it behind my back, and snapped the other cuff tight.

I could not stop shaking as my body screamed at me to cum. Crying was the only form of release that I could muster. This evil girl was using my sexual need to torture me, and at that moment I knew that I was broken. I could only imagine what would come next (forgive the pun).

A Slave To Politics

Part 3

by SpeechMasterOne

The warm breeze of the early summer morning blew across the road as Brittany again started driving. I shivered in my seat as my thoughts spun out of control. I could barely see as the tears clouded my vision. Minute upon minute passed, yet my heart kept beating as fast as it could to keep up with my sexual excitement.

Finally, my arousal finally started to recede to a manageable level as Brittany pulled into a mall parking lot. Activity was brisk as the lot was quickly filling with morning shoppers. With my skirt hiked up, I was terrified that someone would see my soaking wet pussy.

I never shopped here before, though I heard of this mall. We were a good 40 minutes outside of the city, a place where I normally would not be caught dead shopping. I felt comforted a bit by the precautions Brittany took.

"We are going inside so that you can buy yourself new outfits," Brittany commanded. "Don't worry, slut, we will keep you relatively respectable during work hours. But we need more appropriate outfits for you so that I can dress my toy as I wish. Now remember the rules. I am sure you don't want to give me a reason to spank your bare ass in the middle of a crowded mall" Brittany slowly moved her finger to touch my red and puffy sex. Just the slightest touch caused me to jerk. Brittany ran her finger down the moist lips, and then slowly dipped her finger into the sopping wet folds. Everything was so hypersensitive that I thought that I would literally explode. I had no idea that I could ever get this horny. My large clit stood out erect, yearning for even a single blissful stroke. She toyed with me until she spotted the signs of an impending orgasm, and then abruptly stopped. She brought her wet finger to my mouth in an obvious offering. I was about to suck the finger into my mouth when I remembered to ask permission.

"Please allow me to suck my juice off of your finger, Miss Brittany," I begged in a breathy voice. She smiled and allowed me to move my lips forward. The act of licking and sucking her finger, covered with my lustful juices, hammered away at my self-esteem. Even though my brain said this was wrong, wrong, wrong, my body was in absolute control and demanded that I obey in the hopes of achieving some end to my tortured excitement.

"Good slut," she cooed as she pet my head with her free hand. For some reason, at that moment, I felt very proud that I had earned her praise. She bent me forward in my seat and released my wrists from the cuffs. I wanted to thrust my fingers into my slit, but I was so scared of angering Brittany that I kept my hands away. I felt week as stepped out of the car.

We walked together, her arm around my waist. With the unfamiliar heels, butt plug and pent up sexual excitement I was unsteady in my gate. As we approached other shoppers moving towards the entrance, I realized how vulnerable and nearly naked I was. The light breeze blew between my legs and on my soaking wet, bald crotch. Several times short gusts would threaten to lift up my skirt, exposing to the world my seemingly whorish condition. My nipples rubbed the course fabric, shooting daggers straight to my libido.

Every eye seemed to catch my loosely dressed image as the two of us strolled into the mall and down the main promenade. I was relieved when we entered one of the stores near the entrance, a trendy teens store. Music blared as we walked by rack after rack of skimpy, tight, sexy clothes for high schoolers. She marched me to the racks of blouses, picking up an assortment, none of which I would have ever considered even in my more rambunctious youth. We skimmed the skirt section where she selected a grouping of skirts that seemed to lack enough fabric to be called skirts. She quickly herded me into the dressing room.

"I have coordinated the outfits. Change and come find me so I can assess each on you. Don't touch your clit for any reason. Now hurry up, slut!" she warned.

Though I feel comfortable in a size 4, she had selected nothing but size 2 outfits, which were already meant for a tight fit. The first selection was a sheer blue button up blouse, which was so tight that it took some effort to fasten the buttons. I quickly slipped on the tiny skirt. What I saw when I turned to look in the mirror made me shiver. The hem of the skirt ended just two inches below my butt cheeks. If I bent over for any reason, I would expose my plugged ass. You could see the shimmer of wetness on the inside of my upper thighs. And the blouse did nothing to hide my breasts, showcased by the 1/4-cup bra. My nipples where straining to poke through the fabric, the smooth surface rubbing maddeningly against the erect nubs. With the heels, I looked like some kind of horny tramp. How could she expect me to go out like this?

Yet I knew that I had no choice. I sucked it up and walked out into the store. Brittany was up at the front counter talking with the sales girl. The heels forced me to exaggerate the sway of my tight hips, causing the skirt to ride up a bit with each step. I pulled down the hem as i approached Brittany. "Turn around," she ordered. The clerk was a smallish girl with an extremely provocative outfit hugging her tight little frame. Her stares further fueled my embarrassment.

Completing my turn, Brittany asked, "Precious, isn't she? Look at how horny she is."

"You were right, she is an adorable little toy. How long has she been your slave? A day? And she is already leaking like a faucet?"

They both smiled as I listened, mortified at how they were talking about me like I was a possession, just an object that they owned. The sales girl approached me, her eyes level with my breasts. She rubbed my nipples through the fabric, eliciting a loud moan. As she began to pinch, I moved my hands reflexively to protect my nipples. In an instant, I knew that I was in trouble.

"Ah, how disappointing. Slut, you will need to be punished. And since you offended my friend, she will determine how you will be punished."

I was petrified as both girls escorted me to the back room of the store. I should have bolted out of the store and grabbed someone from security. I am sure they would help me. But I was dressed like a sexed-up slut in clothes that had not paid for. I would not be treated like a victim, but like a common thief. Again, I was trapped.

The sales girl pulled out a set of handcuffs from a desk drawer. She grabbed my wrists and secured them behind me. She then grabbed a length of rope and tied it to the strap weaved into my ponytail. Then with the help of Brittany they pulled the rope over a pipe running parallel to the ceiling. They pulled it tight, forcing me up on the balls of high heels to take the strain off my hair. I screamed out my discomfort and was met with a ball gag being popped into my mouth. Again, I felt completely helpless.

The sales girl licked her lips as she began to slowly, ever so slowly, unbutton my blouse. She intentionally brushed my nipples as she reached the last buttons. She looked like a kid in a candy store with the way she stared at my breasts. I heard the now familiar snap of a camera as Brittany took pictures of my debasement in the hands of this evil little creature. The clerk unfastened my skirt and pulled it down my stretched legs, dropping them down around my toes.

And there I stood, bound, naked and helpless, sexually excited in front of two sadistic teens. What frightened me most was that I was silently begging for them to touch me, to use my pussy, to make me cum. The clerk massaged my breasts, then squeezing and pulling my nipples out. God that hurt. She kept at my breasts for several long minutes, driving me insane with both pain and lust. When she finished, my breasts where pink and swollen, my nipples again hypersensitive long nubs.

Snap. Brittany put down the camera and leaned forward to whisper to me, "remember the rules, my slut." I did not even see the first blow land. A blinding fire of pain crossed my chest as the small lash slapped across the pail skin of my breasts. I screamed out in pain. Brittany announced, "You forgot to thank my friend for the lash, and you screamed out without permission. You have earned two additional lashes."

I thought that I would die when the lash hit my breasts again, catching the nipple flush. I bit my lip to endure the pain, and then whispered, "Two, thank you for lashing me." Brittany toyed with the plug in my ass, wiggling it and twisting it. With her other hand, she toyed with the lips of my pussy and enjoying my reactions.

Slap

"Three, thank you for lashing me." This was unbearable. The sales girl would allow enough time for the pain to recede, allowing me to feel the enormity of my excitement and sending me skyrocketing towards an orgasm. Then she would hit me again, chasing away the orgasm with the return of the blinding pain.