All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 01-02'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

very good so far.

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
interesting

very interesting i am curious as to where this tale is going i am glad you are posting again

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Good Story

I'm wondering how this story will progress. I love it and cannot wait for a new chapter. Please post one soon.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
mmm very interesting

can't wait to read more and i am fascinated by this whole world.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I've been checking your postings every day, waiting for our nest series to start because your last was amazing. You certainly haven't dissapointed even though it is no where close to what I was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yesssssss!

Another awesome story from the genius behind "bound to my mate"! The stories are totally different, the only thing the same is the awesome quality of writing. more please!

shyintxshyintxalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

but hope to have a new werewolf story soon.

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Yay!!

You're back! I loved your werewolf series, so I was excited to see you had posted again. I am curious to see how Rachel/Ciara will handle this new world she's in. As an independent woman I can't even imagine how hard it must be to go from free to kneeling to a "master." I know I couldn't do it!!

Anyway, I'm glad you're back. Update soon? Please??

-LilyArc

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Hooray! A new story from DoctorWolf!

The difference between "Bound to My Mate" and this new story leaves my head spinning.

Still, the fine writing and attention to detail brings it cascading into life.

Can't wait to see where you're headed.

GE

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Wow

Not even allowed to wash herself? They will hire someone to do it when they aren't available? That would be terrifying! They will probably chain her in place to do that so she won't cause problems! How humiliating and dehumanizing!

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years ago
love it!

i love this new story! its brilliant how you manage to wind the alien world into a way rachel/ciara can understand. cant wait for more!

Sinara_NightSinara_Nightalmost 13 years ago
Yipee!!!

Another story from you, you just made my day :-D It was not what i was expecting and although i enjoyed this chapter, i am wondering where this story will go and what plot twists there will be to keep it from being monotonous. Anyway, i am anxiously awaiting the next chapter

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 13 years ago
You know I love your writing with all my heart..........

But for me(emphasis on for me!)This was hideous crap!I mean what happened?Or should I ask what on earth posessed you? You were one of 5 authors that convinced me that this site was worth reading and I was bouncing around happy when I saw this story,so imagine my shock when I read it.(I even checked your bio to be sure that I had the correct doctor wolf,but alas it was you......!)I miss the old you.Hate this new person or maybe I never knew you at all!!!

This is just my opinion and not meant to be hurtful.Can be ignored

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Mmm!

If I were her I would just sit back and enjoy. Let's face it her life on Earth was crap! Now she has five gorgeous hunks treating her like she is a precious gift. Hell I wish someone would pamper me and bathe like that and feed me. I do miss our pack but I find this story fasinating and would like to read more. Welcome back DW.

LolalinLolalinalmost 13 years ago
Hilarious

I cried laughing at the first mention of her being an 'IT'. Great story & I love the humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fan mail

Just wanted to tell you that I love your writing and will be reading everything you write form now on :D

Just found out about you reading this story, loved it, read it twice, then read the whole "Bound to My Mate" in a day or so ^_^

PetVix9PetVix9almost 13 years ago
So Awesome

I really enjoyed this story. I forgot who had written it and wanted to check if there was a new chapter. I used the search to find you and I never do that. And I usually don't read stories with aliens and that sort of thing but I'm glad I switched things up. Great story!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianalmost 13 years ago

I enjoyed your were story more and I have to admit that it took me awhile to really get into this story. I had to read the first page twice and force myself to go beyond that to really into it. You're a great writter and I enjoy what you've written. Although I am not as into this story as I was your first I am interested to see what will happen in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

this is a really funny story.

i couldn't stop laughing.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

lovely story very unique and interesting .....

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Shouldn't this be under...

Nonconsent/Reluctance? Even with the scifi theme, I would like some sort of rape tag on it so I could have avoided it. Rape just completely kills my libido, and is unenjoyable to read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fabulous story! Thanks! I can't wait to read the rest of them.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
You're Back

and what a start! Did I say what a start yet? You're right this is no werewolf tale. And since I'm unusually late to this story I'm going to keep my comments short until I catch up. Yes, you can remind me I said that when I start writing novels in the comment section.

Again, I'm glad you came back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rape Warning

This story needs a Rape Warning. I was sorely pissed off by the second page and did not continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: Rape warning

The title has slave in it and she is sold naked to five men. Hmmm, who could have seen a rape happening. I say pay more attention to the clues in the story.

LadySpiceLadySpiceover 12 years ago
Re: Rape Comments

I agree the sex was not exactly consensual in this story but i wouldn't really go as far as calling it rape. The men bought a slave to use for sex but they didn't brutally use/take her they did everything they could to make sure she enjoyed it completely and even orgasm many times during. Yes it was still unconsensual cause she didn't agree to be sold as a slave etc. but i ( imo ) think the Author put this story where she did cause it's not brutal ( by all means correct me if i'm wrong ^_^ )

Personally i loved it, and as the one commenter said, story has the word slave in the title and she is somewhere she doesn't know how she got there, naked, bound (even if they are invisible) you must assume there is going to be some nonconsensual sex about to happen when 5 men buy her.

I'm not normally into alien stuff, but keep up the good work DoctorWolf! Love your writings!

wolfgirl777wolfgirl777over 12 years ago
Rape?

No, I don't think that was rape. They only wanted to please her. Hell, I would LOVE to be sold to them! They could take me any time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
need to repost page 3

need to repost page 3

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
interesting...

I thought I'd check out this new story of yours b/c I throughly enjoyed 'Bound to my mate.' The rape/sharing is not to my taste but your writing is superb as always.

I saw some of the comments below about there being nonconsent but no rape and I'd like to put in my opinion-- nonconsent is a prettier word for rape & no matter the title, there probably should have been a disclaimer in the beginning but its really not that serious.

anyway I eagerily await any sequels you have planned for 'Bound' series

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
You asked for it...

So I came back from Part 5 to give you the comments you deserve for this.

This series starts like a real book. A little introduction and then things get interesting.

Not that the start wasn't interesting, but what follows goes way beyond that.

You take it slow and make the initial period of adjusting to a totally different culture very believable.

What's fascinating is your playing with the first person perspective.

I had to read some more installments to be sure that ou do this on purpose. But now I'm sure that you hold back general information’s about some of the scenes to strengthen the perspective.

You resist the temptation to give your readers a more or less clear picture sometimes when the main characters don’t have anything like that. That brings the need for an active imagination to a new level. And I really like that.

The sex scene is one of the most formidable examples for noncom/reluctance I’ve ever read. It’s totally involuntary. But it fits in perfectly and in fact helps to give an early insight into the alien culture. I can totally understand how this special kind of fantasy may feel just a little bit appealing. Even to women…

All in all I couldn’t wait to read on after this. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rape is Rape

As the title said rape is rape no matter how you try to pretty it up. Them buying her as their slave doesn't mean that it still wasn't rape because it was. She did not give her consent therefore it is rape. Just because they could make her wet and orgasm means nothing. That is her bodies natural reaction, same as a man getting a hard on. And yes I have read the rest posted to date and until she is given the choice it is technically still rape. Even when she cares for them.

<Rape is the commission of unlawful sexual intercourse or unlawful sexual intrusion with another person without that person's consent, and the lack of consent results from forcible compulsion. Forcible compulsion is (1) physical force that overcomes such earnest resistance as might reasonable be expected under the circumstances; (2) threat or intimidation, either expressed or implied, bodily injury, or kidnapping.>

GVamp

gvampgvampover 12 years ago

RAPE = engaging in sexual intercourse or sexual intrusion with another person without that person's consent, and the lack of consent results from forcible compulsion. Forcible compulsion is (1) physical force that overcomes such earnest resistance as might reasonably be expected under the circumstances; (2) threat or intimidation, either express or implied, placing the victim or another person in fear of death, bodily injury, or Kidnapping;

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow what a start

i have a whole weekend to read this and be entertained..I am very indebted to all the writers on here - for the readers like me - how fantastic - to be entertained by imagination and ideas from your thoughts - amazing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For the rape haters

I am aware of your issues. However these are HUMAN issues. On their planet sex is like eating and drinking. It's a function that is needed. They do not know the word rape because a slave never has to consent, they are a slave and should always do as told.

okayreallyokayreallyover 12 years ago
great start!

I love a story that makes me laugh and this one is. Very imaginative, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
erotic science FICTION people!!!

You probably didn't stop reading when you realized the tone or where the actions were heading and I believe you'll probably read the rest as the writer wrote well. I realize it's fiction. Like pedophiles if you can't read it cuz you'd do it...don't read it. In fact, stop reading lit-erotica...you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best story ever

best best best story ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i stumbled across this - i would not have red an 'alien story'

i am so glad i did.... i have read (and reread) every chapter

i love the way you write, the way the story develops and well just simply everything about them!!!!

thank you so much ... and please dont go like so many 'precious' authors and leave a story incomplete here and go and get it published

a very loyal lit reader!

21stCentury21stCenturyover 12 years ago
Well,

You put a lot more thought into this entire story than a lot of other people do. You managed to create an entire world and species with their own culture, and each personality has their own upsides and quirks. I'm always interested to read the updates :>

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
New Author for this reader

I entered due to the extremely favorable comments on later chapters, plus the all honors grades.

I have been reading science fiction since 1947 and am well ground in classic science fiction, both hard and soft. The thing is that the initial reaction here, is that this seems almost like a chick stroke story coupled with a rape fantasy. Well written, but neither does the protagonist in this chapter come across as a heroic type, though I admit that the aliens are curious beasts and interesting. Oh well,

let`s see what the next chapter hold for us.

greeneyvgreeneyvover 12 years ago
Brilliant series!

I'm reading through this story for the 2nd time whilst I wait for your next chapter. My favourite series EVER on lit! Thank you!

Gizz4mo1Gizz4mo1about 12 years ago
good job!!!

You have a talent for writing these stories. You should think about publishing them. I have read this entire series so far and bound to my mate and i love them both. But this one is by far my favorite. I couldn't tell you how many times I've read this series. I'll always be a life long fan of this tale, and my heart will break when it ends. Thank you for your creativity.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
re-reading

It's interesting reading this through a second time, now that I have gotten to know the individual characters so well. I could tell who was whom without having their names given yet, which is kinda cool. Also, there is already foreshadowing. It's amazing how much I missed in the first read. Love this story. Looking forward to Chapter 28.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

amazing work please dont stop writing

Damsel76Damsel76about 12 years ago
Great job!

I have been reading story of Ciara for few nights now, I am on chapter 14 at the moment and I absolutely love your story! It's funny, that I find my husband to be much like Damien and his brothers! I mean all five of them, not just one of them. He has all the sides that these brothers have. Very well written story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Weird but good

Firstly i have never read anything like it n its shocking really weird but it Has my attention

xoxo

Aria

tammypettammypetalmost 12 years ago
wow

i really love your work , you make everything comes to life

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
once again!

I could read and read this series over and over again...I think I'll do just that!

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayealmost 12 years ago
reading STTS for the 3rd time

Lol I am so hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniqueover 11 years ago
<3

This is sort of my second time reading this and I love it!

Damien and the rest's behavior is so amusing :D

>.> I'm rereading to see if I missed something on the first run through your world

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 11 years ago
First time

I got so stuck on wolves id skip over everything else. It seems to start off good. I like how she isnt being mistreated

PlanetdustPlanetdustover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

This is the start of the best story I have ever read!!!

ZachswifeZachswifeover 11 years ago
Love it.

This is my second time to read this story. It's fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Slavery isn't really erotic to me I'm afraid, I much prefer independent heroines. Writing style was fairly decent though.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Surprised

At first I skipped this one because sci-fi confuses me. Boy am I glad i decided to read this. I was pleasantly surprised. 5 stars. Off the finish the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Couldn't get into it

I just couldn't get into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Man I don't know what it is about this story, but I just can't get enough of it. I think it's my fourth time reading it so far and it just never gets old. The first couple of chapters are a little slow, but man...it really picks up later. Easily one of my favorite stories on here.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
First read of sci-fi...

and it seems I made a very fine choice! I will be reading more. Love these characters. Rachel/Ciaro's quirky personality is delightful. Curious so see how the four male personalities develop. Thanks --

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

At some level, this author really hates women. Other readers refer to the humour - I don't see humour anywhere - what I see is degradation - and logic steps in to kill whatever else the story might have had - why would alien species want to have sex with a human female? It's about as likely as a hamster wanting to mate with a chameleon.

observer7observer7almost 11 years ago
About previous anon:

"At some level, this author really hates women. Other readers refer to the humour - I don't see humour anywhere - what I see is degradation - and logic steps in to kill whatever else the story might have had - why would alien species want to have sex with a human female? It's about as likely as a hamster wanting to mate with a chameleon."

LAUGHING...oh, oh god...I love these glorious fucks who ignore the fact that sentient alien species have yet to be witnessed and say something in a sexual fantasy is about as "LIKELY" as anything else! XD Comparing speculative science with human fantasy and stories proven as old as civilization and calling it Logic! Brilliant in its warped self-justification! *applause*

In the words of dear Natalie Merchant: "Jealousy....ohhh, my jealousy....!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to anon before observer7

Iv already read this whole story and it explains it later in the story you hamster humper

kris10ekris10eover 10 years ago
I dont know if you still read your comments or not.... but

This is the third time ive read this series and it is absolutely my favorite. To believe its been a year since you've finished it...wow. I hope you and the baby are doing well and that motherhood is all you dreamed it would be plus some. We freaky kinks miss you bunches and hope you come back soon. 5hanks again for my old faithful, I always enjoy it 3ach time just like the first. Kisses

kris10ekris10eover 10 years ago
to anon....

Ps....I would take her place in a heart beat. The way they find love, fight prejudice, and loose each other only to find their own way back...is the most beautiful thing. The way Doc wrote this story is simply brilliant and creative on all levels. Ive laughed, cried, been shocked with fear, and screamed in joy throughout this story Sorry you dont get it... Question....why are you reading it again if its so lacking emotional feeling?

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years ago
@ Kyrie

Some people have nothing better to do than try to take down another writer. I get those comments and even emails telling me I should stop writing once in a blue moon. Thanks to good people like you who don't hesitate to express themselves, we writers keep going. Doctor Wolf has written here a masterpiece, in my opinion. And it's so important that readers let us know how they feel. I'm sure the really negative feedback comes from other jealous writers who still haven't fine tuned their writing and get overall crappy scores. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3rd time reading

This is third time coming back to your story. Honestly the sex is great but the plot is fantastic. I have recommended your work to several women despite the lit.com and two of them have called me and asked where have you been all their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish...

I wish I had this sort of talent. I have written a few erotic stories before, and I can not seem to get away from constant, mindless sex. Not that there's not a place for that, but I have read many stories where I come to genuinely care about the characters, and I hope that happens here. In the stories I write, it's rare for anyone to care about the characters except to suggest new and different kinds of sex for them to have, or to ask for them to have more sex of a kind they liked.

I enjoy writing what I write, but I sometimes wish I could write like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Publish this story!!!

This is my forth time reading this story, and I have recommended to many of my friends. You seriously need to get this story Published!! Even if just in electronic book form. I want to go to Amazon and purchase your book, yes, even though it's here for free! Your story is that good!!

A Slave to the Servants needs publishing!

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
I agree!!

I agree with the previous comments this is my second time reading this story and I really do enjoy your writing. I would love to buy this book and put this in my book shelf. I love books but because of lack of space I only keep the books I know I would enjoy rereading. You should definitely think about publishing this if you havent already :D

ChelseaTayChelseaTayabout 10 years ago
Thank You!

I think I speak for many people when I thank you a thousand times over for writing and FINISHING this amazing story! The world you create within these thirty-seven is painted so vividly. For the past few years now (Wow, I can't believe it's been that long!), this story has always been my comfort read on Literotica. Every chapter is daring and exciting and offers Ciara a new challenge within this foreign society. I know you always mention how much you love comments and feedback. Even though this story has been completed for quite some time, I hope you get a chance to sit down and read the support through comments that BOTH your stories are STILL receiving! Also hope that you're little one is healthy and well! Can't wait to read your next submission to this website.

-ChelseaTay :)

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

this story is....different in an erotic sort of way. i am thoroughly enjoying so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm....

Ok... This is.... STraNge.... Heh. Certainly not what I was expecting for a next story after reading the werewolf story! (And the only thing Ive ever read in that vein written in the last century was Anne Rice, Im usually more diehard purist fantasy (whatever that means in my head;))

...im not quite sure what to make of this yet, though I am curious what they think she could do to hurt them, lol.

KorikajiKorikajiover 8 years ago
Very well done.

I've already read the whole series once and truly enjoyed it. The bond Ciara forms with the brothers evolves greatly over the passage of time, to the point where they all rely on one other. I'm not gonna give any spoilers but I will say DoctorWolf put a lot of time and effort into this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blegh

Not really into the rapey kind of stuff

DarkMatter23DarkMatter23almost 8 years ago
This is one of the best of the best!

I read this years ago (twice actually) and knew that there was literally nothing that could compare to this story. This whole series is an excellent masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Definitely have to continue reading. :-)

Muadib89Muadib89over 7 years ago

Realy annoyed by how degrading they behave with her. And what actually pisses me of is the fact that by the morals of the story its normal she is even grateful. I`m going to read a bit more in the hope that they will latter repent for what they did but I don`t think that will be the case in which case i`l leave this story with a very sour taste and giving it 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My favorite

If I had to be a slave, I'd want to belong to these guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure

if this is my kind of story. Agree with @Muadib89, I hope there is some sort of redemption soon. If not, I probably won't finish. Maybe it's just not meant for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dont Give Up

I have read this story time and time again and always find something new. I enjoy reading the comments of first timers and giggling. If it is your first time through, dont give up. Keep reading a few more chapters and you will be as hooked as those of us that keep coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give it a shot

To those of you upset with how Ciara is being treated, just hang in there. The author actually does a wonderful job addressing it, but it takes a long time and quite a bit of plot development to put the characters into the right position to learn what they need to learn. But trust me, it is all dealt with perfectly.

JSWifeJSWifeabout 7 years ago
I've read the whole story!

Don't be upset about how it starts out, it gets better! It's all necessary to set up for a beautiful story! It's amazing and i could read it a thousand times! BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AMAZING!!!

ive read this story more times than i can count. i love it so much. honestly this should be published in a book. i would certainly buy it!! its just that good!!! AMAZING JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why people like to humiliate woman like this?????

people should feel discuested for this and you doctor wolf for writing i know this comment is going to be deleted and i dont care. this is just plain wrong.

AvidReader107AvidReader107almost 7 years ago
Keep Reading, You Wont Regret It

I couldn't disagree more with the comment to stay away. I've read this story over and over again, and I still come back to read it again. You have to understand she is a slave on this planet and it takes awhile for her masters see her as anything but property they own.... but keep going, it turns into so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

My number one most favourite story on this site, and I've literally read thousands... The author creates a whole world of characters the readers can't help but care about, and the long and rocky road to freedom is truly amazing, it makes you laugh, makes you cry, makes you think and care. The constant group sex get tiresome for me eventually, but the non-erotic parts of the story are so amazing that I keep coming back to reread this story, I' ve read it from start to finish several times and every time find new seeds of things I know are to come. This is a long story, but totally worth the time and investment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shades of Gor...

This time, instead of the human male going to a planet where women are enslaved, it's a human woman kidnapped from Earth to serve as a "sex slave". The multiple alien males who purchase her look like tall, muscular men, and are quite capable of forcing both vaginal and anal/rectal sex on her, but have no idea what a tear or a kiss symbolize. They have all sorts of high tech gadgetry (and they shop for slaves aboard interstellar space ships), but wear loincloths and carry swords.

Does it make sense? Not particularly, but it's a way to turn a standard misogynistic gang rape fantasy (did I mention the protagonist's large breasts?) into "science fiction", making it defendable by the sort of people who would probably have read it anyway.

The author does write pretty well-- better than the Lit average.

I've seen the comments that say it's important to keep reading the long series, as it gets redeemed later on. Maybe... but I'm stopping here. It may get redeemed later, but shouldn't have to be. It needn't ever have gone there in the first place. One star, and then I'll go try to wash out my mind.

HalaMaksoudHalaMaksoudabout 6 years ago
This I understand

Some are so bereft and alone that they would do anything, even slavery, for a touch. A master who is kind and gives good care would be doubly appealing.

glasslassglasslassabout 6 years ago
Finally Found it Again

Would love to write a fan letter but just wanted to say this is my favorite Lit story of all time. If you are publishing please put it in your bio. Would love to see you back.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
A Good Start

I'm looking forward to reading this entire story. I like the fact that her new owners are possessive and protective of her. To me, that makes a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NOT WORTH IT

i hace read the complete story and belive me is NOT WORTH IT

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 6 years ago
Harsh

I too have read the whole series and was enthralled the first time round. This time I'm flash reading for my favourite bits. It's a long series so am curious as to why the last commentator carried on reading after the first couple of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Because I was stupid enough to belive the others comments saying "its gets better keep going". This the last time im going to trust the comment seccion.

greeneyvgreeneyvalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous what are you talking about?!

This is one of my favourite reads ever. I found this story about 6 years ago and have read the whole thing at least 6 times. I have no idea what the anonymous commenter is in about, this is fantastic! If you just want sex then don’t keep reading but if you want a complex and rewarding story then keep going! It gets so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Anonymous

Your comment: "why people like to humiliate woman like this?????"

"people should feel discuested for this and you doctor wolf for writing i know this comment is going to be deleted and i dont care. this is just plain wrong."

My only reply would be this: What exactly were you thinking the story was about when you read the title? A Slave to the servants. Sometimes I wonder if some people are just here to be angry, because your anger showed in your comment. Unfortunately your intelligence did not.

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialabout 5 years ago
Amazing

This full story is amazing and definitely worth the read.

MoonGirl82MoonGirl82almost 5 years ago
Simply Amazing!

I so so so love this story!!! I am even working on a fanfiction of it (in my head al least). It is so amazing, and only gets better. I only wish DrWolf would come back and write some more, it is truly amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If i was Ciara my comment to Damien about being called an “it” because they couldn’t get me pregnant would have been “So if you had gone through the portals to Earth then I would get to call you an ‘it’, right?” Make those idiots stop and think about what they are saying. This is a great story. I have read it in it’s entirety at least 4 times. It is not a traditional master and slave story, if that is what you want, look elsewhere. Thank you DoctorWolf for this masterpiece.

litanylitanyabout 3 years ago
Years

I read this years ago and never forgot it. I have thought about it so often and had failed to save it to favourites. I finally found it again tonight. It's time to re-read. This is such amazing storytelling and so hot!

Kinkyknitter42Kinkyknitter42almost 3 years ago

This is my third time reading this story. I thought I had lost it and I was so sad. Can't wait to get lost again with Ciara and her men!

LeifsonLeifsonabout 1 year ago

I try to comment whenever I favorite a story. I like the writing better than the earlier series, Bound to My Mate, it is always at least serviceable, but upon occasion rises to 5-star levels. But the individual chapters are not meant to be standalone, and it is the story in its entirety that earns a favorite. Great job of plotting, and I admire the way it handles multiple character growth arcs.

There are painful aspects to what the characters do and experience, but they are not gratuitous, and turnout to be integral to this well told story. Along the way, there are interesting explorations of relationships, abuse, redemption and forgiveness, parents and motherhood, exploitation, and care giving. Bravo!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous