All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 03'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Totally captivating

What an intricate and confusing world. You have a gift for creating unique but thoroughly intriguing societies. Internally consistent, these other places of being whisk the reader into fantastic realities. It was true in "Bound to My Mate," as it is here on an alien planet. Plus, you create a fascinating lens for thinking about the roles and conventions of our own day to day lives.

I'm enthralled and can't wait for the story to unfold.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years ago
I adore this story!

I adore this story! I never wanted it to end! :) please write more!!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 13 years ago
The detail is amazing

I agree completely about the worlds you create. Your attention to detail, to the small things, makes it more real to me. I find myself thinking about what my reactions would be if I were in the same situation. I'm reacting to each new situation on a personal level and playing it out with myself in the character's place. That's very good storytelling.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

It is a terrible thing to lose control of your life as she has. She is entirely dependent on these men to make a safe life and future for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Die on your feet, or live on your knees?

It is an interesting dilemma: is it better to die on your feet, or live on your knees?

I sympathise with Rachel/Ciara, but I keep thinking that protection and care offered only with a caveat of absolute cowed submission is no kind of care at all. These creatures that now own her are no better than the abusive family she escaped from. They don't offer life, they offer survival at a very heavy price.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I just love reading this story. It's so interesting. I also feel bad for Ciara, her options aren't that great. I love that she stood up for Master Christof. In some sort of a good way she is bonding beautifully with the other characters. Thank you for updating!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
=)

Like some of the others said before me, your descriptions are amazing. You have a way of really invoking sympathy for the main character that is really amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please

I love your writing style. Paranormal and futuristic are two of my favourite genres and you excell at both. Please write more about Ciara and her men. i can't wait to find out what happens next.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story development

I have been enjoying your writing. I just finished the were wolf story and it was very good as well. I read a lot of paranormal romance novels and I think you could easily be published. Even the sex content would not be a deterant. There are more and more erotica book available at places like Barnes & Nobel. I look forward to further chapters in this story.

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
torn

let me say first normally i do not go for stories about slavery not my genre. that being said i did find the story oddly entertaining and well written as is all of your work, and i am looking forward to see how the story plays out

thank you for posting it .

P.S. I would love to see a sequel to Bound to My Mate

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

what stood out for me was ciara standing up for C, i can see C growing more fond of her as time goes on. will be waiting on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please!

I was an ardent fan of your 'Bound to my Mate' series, and this one is definately shaping up to be an epic read. I like that you don't over-emphasise on the erotica or skimp on your storyline and charcter development. I can't wait to read more!!!

Stevens_rockStevens_rockalmost 13 years ago
just can't get into this

I gave it a go because of how much I enjoyed Bound but I think I will pass on this one. The n/c slave isn't for me and Ciara/Rachel isn't making much progress to improve her situation. Your still a great writer and even though I am not a fan I will probably end up skimming chapters just to see how the story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wonderful story. The amount of detail is great and I truly hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
enjoying it

I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep this story going. I'm wondering where it's going from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great work!

i like that it is different and that Ciara has a plan to be respected or die trying.

****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

I'm loving this series just as much as your last one. Please update this soon!

lofolo24lofolo24almost 13 years ago
Really enjoyed this....

and hope you will continue it quickly!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
She can't submit so easily.

She might be weak and defenseless but she is also observant and she has a quick mind. There has got to be another option... something less demeaning and more respectable/humane. Def. interested in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please please please write more to this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

I LOVE this story, the plot, the people. I like that its not a monogamous story like your werewolf series, which was fantastic as well.

Can't wait to read more!! :)

~Purr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree with the comments about dying on your feet or living on your knees...

I think that is my issue with the story. I want to root for Rachel and the brothers, but their care does not seem like care at all. They want a doll who fucks them but has no feelings of "it's" own. They basically allowed her to be molested to teach her a lesson. And the lesson was in speaking up for the weakest of the brothers. In that sitiuation it is no way to live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hopes

I really hope this story has the brothers coming to understand and appreciate her better, because she deserves happiness after the life she has lead. I really hope she doesn't end up just coming to except this. I don't mean for her to be defiant and get into trouble, but to observe, learn, and somehow get these men to grow a brain / heart.

& of course MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow i cried

wonderful job. the scene where the put her on the platform was intense.

zdhavingfunzdhavingfunalmost 13 years ago
Don't stop.

Good story that needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tense

I like the general gist of the story, but I really hate the passive voice you use. It takes away from the flow of the story.

LolalinLolalinalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!!

I love it!!! If there was no detailed sex I would still read it. It's like a book you can't put down!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
perfection

I love the idea of sex slave for stories, but no one on here got it right. YOU, HOWEVER, have a nice balence between too much and just enough! Thank you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another great chapter, thanks!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
New Adventure

If not for Cedar I wouldn't even be reading Sci-Fi/Fantasy and I would have missed what appears to be another great storyline. I still expect Sci-Fi/Fantasy to be more Lost in Space or Captain Kirk. Thanks for helping to prove me wrong. I'm going to try and read at least a chapter a day until I catch up. Then be prepared for me to start nagging for quicker posts.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
The next one...

More situational adjustment and a certain character streak that reinforces the real feeling of your main character.

Personally I find it difficult to teach the particulars of a well thought through alien culture to an audience without massively infodumping.

You are skilled and you use the unique opportunity to give a lot of background from the main characters perspective. And since you chose this characters personality well it almost feels like an objective point of view.

I also like her ‘decency issues’. Personal issues like this one cancel out any feeling omniscience. Other girls might be able to overcome such issues pretty fast, but it fits perfectly well here.

You had me almost feeling like reading a fantasy story here. I nearly forgot the space setting till part 4 or so… ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good and bad

I would have appreciated a little bit more realism when it comes to Rachels submission. She has problems with it, and they treated her horribly. Yet she surrenders and decides its a new life, just like that. No anxiety, no depression, no struggle, nothing. Just, oh, they will do horrible things to me when they feel I have missbehaved, oh well...

But on the other hand, I like the way you write, I just have a hard time accepting her feelings and reactions. And they are so mean! I really developed an aggression towards Evan when he ratted on her. So bad.

fredrickafredrickaover 12 years ago
interesting

I like this chapter. It provides depth of character and defines the world that now surrounds Rachel. I can understand her and her feelings as she finds herself in this new world. Clearly she has no place to go now and must learn how to survive. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent storytelling

This is the hardest type of slave novel to write. I say novel because this so far is the quality of reading materialI have not felt in awhile. This type of slave novel is hard to write due to the slaves acceptance of the situation and willingness to improve the situation. Also the depth of the Master character is not only magnified in this entry but there are 4 other maters to take into account. I simply cannot wait to read further. Well done indeed.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Interesting Elaboration

This really passes the picture of her destruction to us.

cricketmusecricketmuseabout 12 years ago
Love the story but...

Listen, I love this story and I think you are incredibly talented. This is actually my 3rd go-around because it's such a fascinating tale. That said, I've always been a little bothered by her punishment in this chapter. In the morning the brothers seem to understand this is all new to her and give her a little leeway, but the first time she breaks the speaking rule, she's put up on the posts for hours. All I keep thinking is "this is her first day, give her a break!" Of course, I always thought punishment #2 was far excessive for the infraction too. Maybe I'm just a softy since I'm human and I do understand that the brothers "think" they're doing what's best for her. Anyway, love to you and your writing skills!

MistresskhaiaMistresskhaiaabout 12 years ago
Loving it!

This novel is the first thing ive read on Lit and so far I feel like I should be paying for your book! Aside from the occassional typo this reads just like something id have paid for in a store. Better than some I have paid for. Chapter 3 and I'm already in love with the book. I love how I go through what Rachel is feeling with her. Cant wait to read more! You are so talented!

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreamerabout 12 years ago
Great!

I really love how you've made her subservient, but in a proud way. She didn't just ditch all that makes her independent like seen in some stories. And the warriors aren't being clear either. They want her to speak out, they don't want her to speak out. They want what's best for her, but they over feed her. Gosh! I can feel her painXD Great job for making it so easy!

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
I came back.

I havn't reread the first chapters since probably chap 23 came out. I forgot how mad I got when she was punished for defending Christoph. You are a complete gift Dr Wolf and I LOVE this story. Thanks.

guiltiness3guiltiness3almost 12 years ago
You really capture the emotion

I cried a little for the death of Rachel. You did a great job telling the difference between playing at master and slave, and really having no expectation of a free life anymore, or even whether you would be free to die. I am loving this story.

PlanetdustPlanetdustover 11 years ago
WOW

this is the best story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Honestly I would have chosen death. This is way more depressing than I was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Death sounds waaay better

What's wrong with this girl? Otherwise well written, even if i do look down on the heroin

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I just don't get it

This is one of the top sci-fi/fantasy stories on the site and I honestly don't see why. Tried to start reading the first chapter a couple of times, didn't catch me so I leaved it. Now I decided to push on.. some stories grow on you. This one didn't do it for me. Its not badly written, but just don't have the feel of a story worthy of so many high votes. I'll push for a couple more chapters. Maybe I'll understand the story worth then.

But I doubt it.

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
So far...

so very, very good! Characters developing nicely. Action going strong. I'm becoming an addict. Gotta go...I've got a lot of reading ahed of me, and I'm so looking forward to it. Thanks...will check in later...

Native64Native64about 11 years ago
Smiling here...... really big.

I must say, that is was a very hard task to start reading this story. Because it was not about wolves I was still abit confused. But now, DoctorWolf, you have me hooked that way.:-) Because I love your prior writings, I pushed through the first chapter, I think 4 times. I kept reading and re-reading it. Finally I must say that I'm pleased that I pushed through. I like and appreciate the change up that you have made with this area of writing. Congradulations for another successful story.

cillerycilleryalmost 11 years ago

To people who had been put off of the first chapters, keep on reading, it get so much better in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I still can't keep the Masters straight, but this is very interesting. I wish they hadn't let her be hurt. They keep saying that they won't hurt her, but then they hurt her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Infuriating...

Infuriating, nowhere to run to, not knowing where you would be escaping from or to, not knowing how to feed yourself safely if you did get away and what, besides other beings, are dangerous. No way home. Probably no slave underground on the planet. Treated like a pet, worse than even a loved pet because loved pets can get by with breaking some of the rules. Really, really sucks not to be telepathic!!

Resist? To be beaten, tortured,raped? No point with no chance of escape. Either make it work or sink into a catatonic depression...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
always returning here

excellent writing and story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one of the best

Your writing has been pleasant and easy to read without the mistakes many others have.

The story is different and has held my attention without effort, thank you.

BrouillardBrouillardover 7 years ago
Why????

I'M not very far on this story and I do like your writing very much. But WHY is Rachel giving up already??? I feel she's worth more than just a pampered sex slave...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There better be...

a damn good payoff at the end of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh no!

just another women being brainless and submissive. Sorry to say this, but this is why I dislike so much most of the womens charakters on literoica, always weak, submissive, dumb. It´s just my disapointment.

Because on the other hand I love the way you write and elaborate your story Doctor Wolf. I think you do therefore a great job and you know how to build and get your readers interest.

But the womens acting......ugh...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WE'LL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU

Bullshit! Their protection is conditional on her never making a stupid mistake. One might I add was due to her showing a loyal defense of one of her master's. Just when she allows herself to feel something she's shown that she's been lied to and allowed to be torchered by strangers. If I were treated like an IT and not a human being then I would start acting like an IT. I would shut down and show them as much affection as a god damned foot stool. Let get their jollies with a cold hard dry piece of wood! She really seemed to try her best all day long. I loved BTMM and understood the capitulation given the devotional relationship of the mate bond. This is nothing even remotely like that. I can only hope that these men have some major comeuppance on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FFS

FFS chill out, it's erotic FICTION not a political manifesto. People have a right to enjoy whatever kink they chose. We have had hundreds of years of sexual repression which accomplished nothing. So let people enjoy what they want, if it doesn't appeal to you the solution seems alarmingly obvious... Don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a year ago

i see my comment from a year ago. seems every so often i feel a need to return to this fabulously written story. i could easily imagine this as a tv series.

JustNikkiJustNikkialmost 7 years ago
Wow

It's interesting to come back after a while and re read. Hands down one of the best stories I've ever read.

For those who are appalled by Rachel AKA Ciara you need to give it time. Trust me this story takes many ups and downs but you will be glad you went on the journey with her in the end.

Perhaps those who are quick to write off the story/characters are too used to quickie stories that lack real development. Sad...

I fervently wish DW would honor us with more of her work.

alankalankover 6 years ago
Oh Boy!!

Why is it the more people complain, the worse their spelling and grammar gets? If you'd like to make a point, valuable or not, spell your words correctly and take a second look to make corrections so you don't look like a boob.

"Torchered", if it was a real word, could only mean she was poked or teased with a torch. Whoever used the word "charakters" needs to update his or her spell check and actually use it. Both your comments do not cause debate; they cause laughter and you cannot be taken seriously because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@alank

Yasss, slay!!

No, but seriously, I'm less embarrassed to share my favorite lit stories with friends due to the erotic nature or because I'd be revealing my personal kinks. It's honestly more due to the shame of admitting that I could enjoy fiction where both authors and readers alike seem to never have grasped the difference between its/it's & their/they're.

And when there's a perfectly acceptable amount of typos or grammatical errors on an amateur site (looking at PacoFear and Etaski), plenty of the comments make me ache for future generations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Allow me to explain about the overfeeding.

For any who think Ciara is being mistreated by overfeeding, either her metabolism isn't capable of recovering the quantity of required nutrients from the local food, or the quantity of nutrients in the local food is less than food on earth. Ask any nutritionist.

puma0916@hotmail.com

xyz123446xyz123446over 1 year ago

I feel kinda silly posting on an 11 year thread but I found this in 2022, read the entire thing and just started over. DW cannot get enough praise for this series. This time I have to read the comments along the way to see what was thought at the time!

I feel like what’s being missed early here least in the comments is how truly alien the paterians actually are. At this point I think you’d have to take a bit of a leap of faith and blindly trust the author, but please actually do and analyze the behavior of the aliens because the author actually has thought all of this society through in a way you would not expect.

The brothers actually mean it when they say they will never hurt her. But what they mean is they would not do something that would hurt one of them. They do not understand humans at all despite insistence to the contrary.

kevmo911kevmo911over 1 year ago

I was really uncomfortable after reading the first two chapters, thought about it for a while, and then came back to try another chapter today. I loved the wolf story, and I love sci-fi/fantasy, but I would have avoided this had it been in the NonConsent category, which is where I think it belongs. At the very least, perhaps a warning at the start of the story? I have to wonder how many people were really upset after making the wrong assumption about this master/slave story ...people who would have avoided reading if it were categorized under NonConsent. In any case, great writing, but way too rapey for my taste. I'll bow out.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

Different than what I'm used to.but good.

dragonkittydragonkitty12 months ago

I read this story years ago and will randomly lovingly remember its existence. I loved it then and I'm not prone to rereading things I've read but I restarted it and I'm glad I did.

The comments of Ciara's "weak mindedness" truly confuse me. Is it really so wrong to submit? To stop fighting the world if only for a moment and lavish in the care of someone else?

I have lived so many worse fates than is described here and I can honestly say that submission is not for the weak. There is power and an iron will involved in it that I can only hope those dissidents can experience a glimmer of someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous