All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 05'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

and the reason i am the first to comment is because i have been stalking your page, which is the best compliment i can give you. i love the developing relationship between the brothers and ciara. as they come to rely on her help with christof, i hope they come to appreciate her more. wonderfully done.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

If she wants to help him maybe she needs to stop encouraging him to see her differently than his brothers do. It may hurt her, but she will be saving their lives.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
BRAVO!

This chapter was riveting. I especially enjoyed the drama and suspense. In addition to the physical challenges of Ciara's wound and her whipping, were the psychological pressures on all the main characters. Even Rose gave us additional depth---particularly with the revelation about the differing passage of time in that place.

I can't help wondering if there's going to be an answer in the strong, deep currents where Ciara has been swimming like an otter.

The story is terrific, every bit as well conceived and constructed as "Bound to My Mate." Thanks for the literary treat.

GE

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

i am totally loving this chapter, what i love the most is that Ciara is finally learning what is to accept to be a slave, and what is most important to a slave is the health and pleasure of her Masters. i can't wait to find out how she grows into her submission and how she helps the Brothers become a unit again.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

the wait for this chapter has been killing me for days n now all i can say is that it was worth it and if i have to do it all over again i will gladly do so

this chapter was really great i love the fact that you take your time developing characters, feelings n relationships it seems more authentic compared to other stories where people have great sex and then poof their in love hope you keep up with this story m eager to know what happens next

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 13 years ago
Fascinating!

I find this story absolutely fascinating! It's so interesting to watch Ciara/Rachel find her place in this new life that was thrust upon her. She is a very strong and resilient character.

I thought that it was nothing but poetic justice that the men of this world are living the exact same type of life that the slaves they keep are living. That was a nice touch. Christof needs to realize that if Ciara/Rachel can do it, then so can he.

I hope that one day Ciara/Rachel will be able to make them understand about how she feels. I think the bond will go a long way with that. Because Christof can't go back to the way he was before his abduction. It's like eating the forbidden fruit, you can't give that knowledge back. And if he can't go back, that means that his brothers will have to go forward if they want to fix their bond. I'm interested in seeing how they behave towards their slave after they find out what's wrong.

LolalinLolalinalmost 13 years ago
Man!!!!

Ended waaaaay to soon! Now I gotta wait about another 6 days for another chapter....ugh! This is so getting good. I read your other story in one day and it took me dang near all day to read it. Your attention to detail & humor is close to my favorite author Julie Garwood.

leddikleddikalmost 13 years ago
leddik

Wow. Your writing is amazing. I can see how others are bothered by her lot in life, but the intricacies of this story are really mind boggling. I find myself counting down the days before I have check on this site again to see if you've put up another chapter. I have to say, this one is probably my favorite. Finding out that the women are really the ones who are in charge and pass down edicts to the administrators was really surprising. I did not expect that at all. Her running into the room and saving Christof too was great. I love the fact that she's in love with him. Hopefully through time though, that love will encompass all five of the brothers because they sound like decent men. Well, besides the whole master thing. Though I don't mind that so much.

wotmewotmealmost 13 years ago

I don't think this sucks, I think its different and very interesting. I do hope the women of this plant come deeper into the story though, it would be interesting to see what would happen with the males and the female slaves.

Keep writing <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Interesting and troubling all at once!

I really like the idea that these uber males are actually ruled by a matriarchal hierarchy. That it is the women who stop them wiping each other out in pointless fights of dominance. Christof's arrogantly negative reaction to who is actually in control proves that the women of the planet maybe right to hide the knowledge. I like the way that Ciara/Rachel forced him to see that he has a lot more freedom than the existence she is forced to endure so he should basically suck it up.

I'd like to see some more about the mysterious women and really hope that they won't be written off as megalomaniac monsters, 'bad guys' or naughty girls 'who need to be put in their place' (yawn). The governance of the planet seems to be complicated - peace and prosperity through a series of united tasks and balances. That the women place brothers in groups that will nurture them in locations that make them happy indicates intelligence, empathy and a tough sort of caring.

I am still very troubled about the way Ciara/Rachel is being treated. Why stop the punishment early to save her pain, but then let her be in agony all day when they had the means to heal her? They waited so long to apply the salve that she felt as though she was being beaten all over again. This 'I am doing this for your own good so you will learn' hypocrisy is often spouted by sadistic bullies who get off on their victim's pain while treating their cruelty as an abject moral lesson.

I look forward to seeing how this story will develop. Please carry on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really liked how Fuji warriors took her out to the forest and converse with her because Christof told them about it lol but on a serious note, I really cannot wait to see the bonding of Christof and his brothers. How will they do it? because of course Ciara gonna have to be apart of it too. Thanks for updating!!!!!!!!

zutoph507zutoph507almost 13 years ago
lovely story

I'm really enjoying this story alot. I have you bookmarked! I love the character developement and the depth of thought that's very obviously a part of this tale. It doesn't feel pieced together at all and I appreciate that. Please keep writing it.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
Love it!

Its a great story! and i cant wait for more! I do believe however that the men can learn what love really is if they listen. Do they not realize she sacrificed herself to save Christof? I do hope Christof finds peace soon. more please!

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 13 years ago
Love it love it love it!!

I just wish that I could write as well as you do! And I keep on looking forward to the next chapter. I cant wait to see what she will do next. I just hope Damien would ease down a bit--but then again, if he did he wouldnt be Damien.lol. I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Goodluck!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I really like it, actually

You've created a very interesting world and I'm very curious as to how it would all turn out. I admit Ciara's masters are frustrating to read at times, as they tend to repeat themselves a lot, but I guess that's just how they are? Anyways, I've bookmarked your page and can't wait for the next chapter. Happy Writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

I always say this but you are amazing and gifted. Please continue sharing talent for story telling with us.

*****

Rbn8Rbn8almost 13 years ago
Love it!

There is nothing I could criticize except that it had to end!! I love everything, every character, the entire world!!! Please, don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Write a book

This is a killer story. Even if you did it to be more acceptable to a mainstream audience. Seriously, this would be a movie or a TV show. It's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love this story

I've never commented on a story..... until this one. Thank you for sharing your writing talent!!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
I've said it once and....

I'll say it again Christof needs to tell his brothers everything! Make them understand and re-bond with them. Thanks to her. Please post the next chapter YESTERDAY!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Just a thought

the next time the brothers take her she could look at Christof and ask

him if she displeases him as he does not join his brothers in showing her how they care for her and that way help him to reconnect with his brothers.

PurrfectMoonPurrfectMoonalmost 13 years ago
phenomonal

You are such a great writer. Thanks for offering this free to us through literotica. I am in love with your characters. :)

rissa200204rissa200204almost 13 years ago
good stuff!

okies first off i have to say ya forced me to start a user name/account...a compliment for you to savor i hope since ive been reading stories off and on for over a year and never felt the desire to do it lol..

secondly ya cant rush a good thing but i/ all your readers could wish for it anyways right?

the scene with her being injured and the keepers being at fault doesnt feel finished yet

the grate bothers me, i mean that if it was me i would be more torn about an alien critter being able to get thru and munch on me.. the whole society is very much amped on protectiveness that if i saw a damaged grate somewhere i might have asked someone what their purpose is for, they know she swims under the water.

all in all good stuff you make me come check daily for new chapters :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Just a thought...

While her owners are using her, maybe she should look over to Christof and smile or reach out to him to subtly include him. Or when his brothers are encouraging him to take a turn, she could express her desire for him to.

A question: What exactly is it that Evan can do that makes their family different?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Extraordinary

I LOVE THIS STORY. It's DEEP There are some implicit comparison to life. The sacrifices, and decisions, it makes you think Please continue

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Love This

I love this story. You draw me in more and more with every chapter. Thank you for sharing. Not so patiently waiting for the next chapter. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue

I am enjoying your story, and your writing style. Please continue. I loved your first story, and I look forward to each installment you make to this one. I am anxiously awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hooked

I didn't know how to take this story when I first started reading it, but I now love it. I'm so curious to see how it develops and ends.

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeealmost 13 years ago
Can't get enough!

This story is amazing. I look for new chapters everyday. I love the characters and the world that you have created is amazing and inspiring. Thank you and please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

more please. quickly too. thank you.

kitcat50kitcat50almost 13 years ago
One of the best

Your work should be published. I would buy a paperback or electronic version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:)

You are a great author. I find your work not only sexy but extremely well written and detailed. These are just as good as Bound to My Mate (which I loved by the way) Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

As usual, you do amazing work! I love, love, love this story! PLEASE don't make us wait too long for another chapter! Pretty please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

So in love with these characters. I feel connected to them. Love how in depth you get with every emotion so that its so easy for the readers to empathize. It's amazing that you built this world from your own mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great job

You have actually managed to do what a lot of authors that try to do multiple couplings couldn't, well, out of all the published ones I have read so far. I actually got a feel for each character without feeling like one or two were just pretty things in the background. I also liked the fact that I hated that the got whipped, and at the time I hated them for doing it, but at the same time I had to tell myself "she IS a slave afterall." Thank you for writing such a interesting story, and I hope to see more of it, I am looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love this story!

This story is so refreshing from other stories that I have read I really like the discoveries that Ciara makes each day as a slave I would really love to see all the other Masters treat Ciara as more than just a sex toy/pet but treat her as Christof does and wish Christof confides in his brothers soon wouldn't want to see them losing their faith in each other or losing Ciara.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is a great story, I can't wait to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it!

the story is great and I can't wait to read more but i'd prefer more sex

lofolo24lofolo24almost 13 years ago
I am

captivated. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

BT46BT46almost 13 years ago

An excellent story with an intriguing setting and what strikes me as some realism to the main characters actions and motivations. I find myself wondering if we are in for a tale of revolution on this planet or for a forced acceptance of the status quo. Oh and the sex scenes have been great ;)

bulltlrbulltlralmost 13 years ago
This story....

is more than it appears to be. I am enjoying the build of character and plot... with each new chapter you can visualize seamlessly what has happened, what is happening and what is to come. I can't wait to read more :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
I love the world you've created.

It's very unique and with every chapter you tell us a little more about the people and the culture.

Keep up the great work!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
green worms ... yummy!

can’t complain about brussel sprouts now.

will say that am glad the native women seem to be more than untamed beasts wanting the men for copulation only. interesting that they want christof for more female offspring and that they were more “gentle” with the warriors during this coupling.

am a bit fascinated that the women are also physically different: strong enough to mine and have wings.

did think for a time, with the sickness, that ciara might be pregnant, hope it was just due to stress.

a very different society were the warriors are child-like in some aspects, yet dominating in others.

thank you for taking the time to write.

more please ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

I love the story. I check back daily to see if the next chapter is posted. To be honest, it's so well written I'm more interested in what is going to happen next with the characters than I am in the erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely amazing!!!

If anyone comments that this story sucks....than they are freaking crazy. This is an amazing story. I can not wait for the next chapter! Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A surprize

I am not one for stories like this but it has captivated me and now I am left hanging for more. There is going to be more, right? Wonderful work.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 13 years ago
totally different

love the way that this story isn't a take off of any others, you're very unique and I'm surprised to find that I'm loving it.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVEE ITT!!

This is a really great story. Well developed and outstanding characters. Just enough sex to keep me interested without it being mushy. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

You are a fabulous writer. I love the complexity of your stories. Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this story

But a few problems. [I'm sorry to be the only one with anything negative to say.]

The grate is level with the top of the water, but there are tides in this ocean (see Ch 06), so does it move up and down. That hole is a danger to the slaves, the Warriors should be angry that the Keepers have not found and fixed it. There are some dangerous animals to keep out (again see Ch 06).

But mainly the scene where Rachel complains that they do not care for her or feel for her is somewhat strange when I see later that in fact their language does have a word for "love".

After earlier chapters some have complained about Rachel's decision to survive and learn to live with her new situation. I find this complaint strange. She really can't fight and win. She can't escape. She can't hope for rescue, from humans anyway. She really has only 3 choices-- submit completely and find her inner submissive, submit partially and deal with the heart ache and pain of punishment when her inner self causes bad behavior, or kill herself. Just jump over the rail in front ot the door and fall 5 stories to her death. Death is often considered more honourable than life in some situations. Also Stocholm Syndrome plays a part here. It is a natural reaction of humans in Rachel's situation to bond with their captors.

Has anyone else noticed that Rachel faced a simular situation back on Earth. She chose to covertly resist the situation until she could escape to live/exist in the motel alone but free.

BUT ENOUGH NEGATIVITY-- I love this story. Can't get enough. I am reading it for the 2nd time now, so maybe that explains the above thoughts.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago
Love the story

I too am not one for this kind of story ....but you have captured my imagination....keep writing .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok Ok

Now you went and made me cry.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
2 sided coin here

She is receiving such pleasure from them but oh the pain makes you want to cry for her

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
I Can't

wait to catch up. So much is happening and I can't get enough of it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

Very good story, I started and still can't stop reading it! I love that you have a whole world created.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
...

It wasn’t surprising that this strangely feline aliens also would have weaknesses. And I like the way you showed that.

The fine web of individuality and uniformity in this culture is amazingly interesting and unravels slowly. Almost at the same speed for the main character and the reader.

I like the way the five brothers slowly get a distinct feeling. It started with a bunch of interchangeable ones and got diversified. Except for Christof who felt different from the beginning. And I like the way he opened up.

I’m not sure where all this will lead to, but I’m totally curious and will now find it out… ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
soooo goood

best story i have read in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The only reason I am not pulling an all nighter to read this entire story is because of pure exhaustion. You have me hooked!!!!!!

Amebede

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
New Reader

I have to say this is much better than many published books I have read. I really love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this story

At first I was looking for just sex, but quickly became engrossed in the story. I love it, it reminds me of a story similar by one of my favorite authors Joanna Lindsey. It's great! I look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously?

I can't sleep - I am that caught up in the story. Forcing myself to stop now because my alarm will go off in about an hour and a half...still seems worth it. You have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sci-Fi with eroticism.....

....thank you for not losing the theme...science fiction. Sometimes an author gets lost in the eroticism and forgets characters and plot. You haven't. I LOVE the explicit sex and I love sci-fi...this fantasy is fantastic.You got us hooked on characters, plot and setting. Keep it up. Know what? I would love your take on werewolves and shapeshifters in a sci-fi, space setting. Think about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This is the most amazing story I have ever read by far, I have been reading all day and all night, I can't get enough! This is something I will go back to over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't get enough

I find my self wondering what will happen next even while I'm at work. Really love the Character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Addictive

I feel like a child who is putting off sleep for "just one more level" in his new video game. I am literally debating if I should shower before work or skip the shower before work to read the next chapter. Fuck! I wasted 6 minites writing the comment instead of reading the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Make a book?

I think you should approach publishers about this series. I read a lot, like a book a day and you have a whole world here to explore for me. It has so much potential, having only read up until this instalment of the story I can't wait to see how you expand the plot. Really I think you should submit this to at least twenty publishers (because they are known more for rejection than acceptance ). Not such a number because it's bad.

TrinkmeisterTrinkmeisterover 12 years ago
Ditto --- addictive

I never registered @ Literotica until I started this series today and i read a lot of submissions. Enthralling. All the chapters have been 5-star. Ciara' s transformation has been handled ingeniously. Looking forward to the continued saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In response to Trinkmeister

This series is addictive!! Another great series is The Shadow Dagger by Austin_ Erotica. It will blow your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Worth Reading

This is a social sci-fi and as a such requires a slow development to appreciate the

details and the relationship. I am looking forward to the rebonding bit and had been wondering since chapter 2 about the political structure which is now becoming clear. Everyone is a slave to something, their family, their favorite sport, drink, sex, etc. If you remember your history lessons, you will remember that many of the most powerful and richest men in the Roman Empire were the slaves of the Emperor during the first and second empire... Similar things happened in China.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice storytelling

I am really appreciating this series. Well written, sufficiently detailed for me to immerse without being too descriptive. I am surprised to see I now read this series for the story, not the sex :P You should seriously think about writing a novel, if this isn't already the case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You should be published!

Your stories are so easy to read; very well written and flowing. I seriously think you should approach publishers and DON'T sell yourself short - you've got a real talent here! Good luck and please keep writing!

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreamerabout 12 years ago
Gosh!

I feel so bad for her! Sometimes I want to just beat the crap out of those brothers, but I do enjoy that you've written in a way where neither party is exactly guilty. The brothers are only doing what they have been taught and Ciara/Rachel is doing the same. I commend her for her overall dedication to the obedience of them though. I don't know, personally I would have probably been dead already !XD Great story line, can't wait to see what's next.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
One of the Best

You have a wonderful talent. You manage to make your audience really care about

the characters. I want to see what will happen next.

Well Done

Sherrylee1015

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enthralling!!

Although this is only the fifth chapter, I'm completely drawn in by the characters and and storyline. I look forward to reading the continuing chapters.

I have always enjoyed science fiction and have only recently discovered my fascination with erotica, so the combination of the two has me deeply embedded in the verses. I find new revelations as I progress from page to page.

I love this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I wish you'd publish this

I love this story so much and I just wish you'd publish this. :)

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryalmost 12 years ago
Cant stop reading

So I seem to have developed a love/hate relationship with this story. There are moments when its so emotional I want to cry like the moment she throws herself into Chrisofs arms in this chapter. Some of the disciplining moments have made me so incredibly mad from the perspective of a submissive, because its unfair to punish her for something (like the transport) which was a real fear and something that had not been explained to her. I cant seem to stop reading though.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

When I started this story I did not think I would like it, but after reading the first two chapter, I could not stop. It has been a pleasure to watch the relationships grow.

Thank You for a great read!!!!!

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
simply amazing!

First I want to congradulate you on your new addition to your family! I hope he/she brings you so much Joy! This is my second reading while I wait for the next chapter to be posted, and I am fearful of an end. I know how life can be with a new child, and understand that we (your faithful readers) are not top priority in your life, but as a slave to your story I also understand that writting this series make you happy and that makes me/us(your faithful readers) happy in return. So where ever our priority lies in your life, I hope our turn is soon to come, and that we are graced with your creative love, attentive imagination, and sensual detail agian.!!! I will continue to read until you return!

MsKikiMsKikialmost 12 years ago
same here

the comment before mine might as well have been picked off my tongue! I too am re-reading the story while I wait for another chapter, and I share the sentiments about priority. Even though I tell myself I won't, I check to see if the new chapter is up everyday. Pathetic..i know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm not a fan of aliens and bondage, so I was totally turned off when I stumbled upon this story a while back. But then I read some stories by JazzCullen and whitesabretooth, and you were one of their favorites, so I decided to give "Bound to my Mate" a try. Needless to say, I LOVE your writing style! And the editing was some of the best I've seen for this site. So, I took a deep breath and dived into this story after I finished that one. I hate to admit it, but I'm really intrigued. I'm not loving yet, but it is very interesting and I'm glad you made a lot of the characters nearly human. I find myself feeling for them, getting frustrated with the brothers and having some sympathy for Christof. I can't even imagine having to go through what you're putting Ciara through. All in all, it's well written, and I'm actually looking forward to reading the rest.

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

fuck i bugged out with this great stuff

sammy_kindsammy_kindover 11 years ago
Great series

I'm reading my way through these and think they're just fantastic! I love how the characters are coming alive and the bonds between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story is amazing

Your writing is great, you should really consider publishing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I absolutely agree another commenter. Publish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Original. Brilliant. Engrossing. Page turner. Truly - publish this! It honors John Norman & Edgar Rice Burroughs and pleases me greatly. A great story is one the reader does not want to end. I don't want this one to end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
3 words

Publish. This. Piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My new addiction

This story is like a drug.. I just can't get enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving it!

This story is brilliant. I'm loving it and keep having to read more. This really should be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Master Damien is really trifling.

VdangerVdangerover 10 years ago
Amazing

I'm addicted. I would pay good money for this...so well written and intriguing.

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
not sure how I feel about this story

bonded to my mate was more than I could want in a story now at ch.5 not sure if I like this one well done but not my style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Good!

I realize this was written 2-3 years ago and I dont even know if you are still reading the comments, but I wanted to say something anyway.

I'm greatly enjoying this... and not just because of the erotic parts. I may have started reading for that, but I kept reading because I found the Paterian (sp?) society very intriguing and wanted to find out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

I love the story - I'm only on chapter 5, but so far it's great. You have a wonderful imagination! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
trust me when i say this doctor wolf

your story does NOT suck...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
impressive

You're a very talented writer. I hope you pursue writing into publishing. I think you'd have a lot of success with self publishing ebooks. I would only suggest in that avenue to reduce the elements of non consent, but I think here you have more freedom. Still, this is of a quality to appeal to a larger demographic than just this website. I have been very impressed, and I hope to see Ciara regain some independence and fortitude. The worms bit was gross, but really added an extra bit to the world building.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am in love with this story!

I absolutely adore these characters! This is the sixth time I've read this story and I can tell you it won't be the last! Thank you for sharing this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just soo goood!

it's been awhile since i've read these stories.

amazing in many ways :)

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 7 years ago
Engrossing

I'm so glad I found this story. It just keeps getting better and I'm becoming more invested in the characters and so curious as to where this is eventually going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Doctor Wolf - no worries, there’s no chance in hell that this story sucks

It’s an outstanding story, it’s very complex but still direct and it’s thought provoking.

I love the subtle plot hints, other stories become dull when events are glaringly obvious.

In short it’s a good read.

My Thanks for sharing, T, (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

I think this is the best story I’ve read on this site-I love the plot, the characters, the problems and resolutions but the relationship between Ciara and cristoph has me so invested in this I can’t put it down. It’s erotic, interesting and not only keeps my attention but makes me think of nothing but this story even when I’m not reading it. I have read a couple chapters each night and during the day I find myself thinking of the characters in this story and wondering what is going to happen next- I’ve read hundreds of stories on this site and NOT ONE has ever had that effect on me- yes they have been good or interesting but none have captivated my attention like this one! Great job! I just hope it doesn’t end! And I hope you continue to right more stuff! You have a real talent! Thanks so much for sharing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous