All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 07'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Love this story and the brothers are finally growing on me. Perhaps they are not the complete bastards that I thought they were. Waiting for more soon.thanks...

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

You can see how Cristof's experiences with Ciara are starting to reach the other brothers. How they are all starting to treat her in a similar way. Wonderful story. Not so patiently waiting for the next chapter. :)

Babydoll1983Babydoll1983almost 13 years ago

I'm glad that she seems to be learning now. Let's hope it stays that way.

Wonderful update it, it was worth the wait!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 13 years ago
Curiouser and curiouser...

I think she was a hair's breadth away from actually being broken in spirit and now they seem to be undoing it. I recognize that they are so much more expressive now because they have an emotional attachment to her, (even if they don't recognize it yet) but the back and forth is killing me.

I'm truly curious to see them come into the realization that they now care about her as a person and not a pet. They don't seem to have any frame of reference for relationships between sexes, (well they wouldn't) and I wonder if they actually feel love between each other. If they do feel love for their brothers do they recognize it for what it really is? Every time she has tried to explain about feelings they have responded with a complete lack of understanding.

I wonder how disruptive these new emotions will become. It's obviously not the norm, so how will this go. Don't think I missed that very leading statement at the end. Is this how we will finally meet the elusive women? Well que sera, sera.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
in love with it

wow just each chapter gets me more hooked, bravo DW bravo.

i just have one query to ask the liquid she gets given everyday wat exactly does it do? i have pondered that maybe it effects her normal body cycles as in thats why she doesnt get pregnant an that. maybe i missed the explanation from the first few chapters but yer it's just something thats nagged my mind.

but anyway love your work from this story an from your other line of story.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
Totally LOVED this chapter!!!

*smiles and does a lil happy dance* this chapter totally rocked and i was so glad that Ciara's Masters took care of her even though it took her a while to figure that out and i am sooooo curious about this tent and how the other Warriors will learn about earth slaves and does that mean they will try to get more of them. i also loved how They have missed her and asked her to behave instead of demanding it. i can't wait for the next chapter *pouts* i know it will be a week but i will try to be patient..lol

Keep up the excellent work hun

Donna

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
look forward to mid-week, absolutely love this tale

christof's emotions are definitely rubbing off on his brothers, who would believe damien would do the lunch time feeding or let ciara practice some sword play!

what will be happening in the tent? will they be turning in to exhibitionists in some way? will have to be patient! *pout*

thanks, please continue ;0)

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Thank you!!

That was a fasinating chapter I loved it. Liked how they watched over her while she was being punished and that they had little choise but to leave her there. The fact that they didn't rest and missed her was sweet.Seeing their tender side in private was lovely. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ah, its quite understandable that she would be afraid of the water.Yes, why do the women let the men keep sex slaves? And what about the other slaves that were ratted out? I feel sorry for them.... I can't believe ciara told them. What are the men gonna do to the other slaves?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Its just suckie that I have to wait a whole week to see what happens next.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 13 years ago
All or nothing

First, thanks for keeping to your posting schedule. I am hooked on this story and grateful that you've been able to devote enough time to consistently update it.

Your story seems to be illuminating the give and take of life. If we want some autonomy, we give up some security. If we want to be taken care of, we give up some liberty. Ciara is being excruciatingly well cared for and has given up all liberty; something a child of neglect both longs for and dreads.

Well developed, well written, and well received.

Rbn8Rbn8almost 13 years ago
Amazing chapter!!!

Oh, this chapter was great!

I never doubted that they would be watching her during the punishment. They always do. I am also not surprised that they did not enjoy her punishment. They have a very unique culture. It seems that they have to punish her due to the rules of their society and also, for her own protection and safety (as in, anyone who found her, could claim her while she lost!!!)

I love that while everyone assumed that, after the re-bonding of the brothers, that only Christian would change, but obviously the changes go both ways. I feel that they needed the bond to be complete and to really understand Ciara completely. Each brother is part of the whole and if the whole is broken then they could not be everything they really could be. They needed Christians take on Ciara to really understand.

I think this story is very deep and lovely... erotic, but so much more.

I have only two complaints... I hate having to wait for the next chapter *whines* and, no sex!!! *pouts*.

More, more, more, please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Killer

Again, another outstanding chapter! Keep it up Doc!

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Great

I'm glad they collected her after her punishment and they were watching over her during it.

I'm glad they seem to be talking to her more and interacting with her a little better she deserves to be happy with them.

Please write a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great as always

I enjoyed the brothers helping Ciara get over her water fears. I loved their conversations after, especially how the brothers couldn't understand how she could miss her family. It's Ciara's ability to forgive and love that will allow them to form a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another great chapter

I had a feeling there was more to her abandonment in the deserted village than met the eye. This is another great chapter, I love how you're developing the relationship between Ciara and her warriors and the mystery of the alien society's social structure. Looking forward to the next chapter!

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I checked everyday and was so happy to see this chapter that I had to be late getting ready for work so that I could read it. I also love how your chapters are long. This one was just AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YAY!!!!

I always get super excited when I see a new story from you!! I am really lovin this one!!! You are awesome and I cant wait for more!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Deeply touching

Now we're seeing a different side of these men. They are capable of tenderness and actually seem to love Ciara in their own way. Kein's final comment hints at the depth of their feelings. But earlier we learned that the women pre-select the slaves for the men. Maybe the women aren't capable of giving these men the love that they need and so they find someone for them to love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Doctorwolf, I can read your stories anytime. You have a way of immersing your readers so they feel like they are a character in your story. I'm hooked and I'm glad the Warriors rescued Cara.

Well done!!

jayloesep29jayloesep29almost 13 years ago
more, more, more

I love reading all of your stories they are so interesting. can't wait to read the next one.

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
interesting as always

Ciara and her masters are a fascinating study, and I'm always glad to see a new chapter in their story. In many ways, it's almost like an A.C. Clarke tale...except with sex. Clarke often wrote from the perspective of an anthropologist. No interstellar wars. No grand evil emperors...just life happening. So far this tale is much like that. Sure, dangers abound, but it isn't like star wars. So far, the majority of the dangers shown here are the mundane hazards of this world. It's an entirely addictive narrative of an outsiders' quest for understanding...even if it isn't voluntarily undertaken.

LatinaramosLatinaramosalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

I love these stories!! Really can't wait for the next one!!

KuroiStarKuroiStaralmost 13 years ago
Love it~

I've always loved your stories ever since I read your "Bound to My Mate" series! Your writing is brilliant as always, so please keep writing and I shall await your next chapeter anxiously~~

Kuroi

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years ago
Great chapter

I love the plot extenders you have put in this chapter - the tent, the final hanging question at the end of the chapter, the opening of them being kinder to her. I just LOVED this chapter; mainly because of them being kinder - they showed some affection, no matter how conflicted it makes them feel, it is like they are starting to love her and see her as part of their group as oppose to something they own. Thank you DW, I don't know if you read my last comment on your last chapter, but this chapter has made me want to continue reading this story - I have new hope for Ciara now and new hope for the story and a better, if not challenging, life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Again - Wow

Again you have wow'ed me. I am loving this story, I am happy they are showing her more consideration now.

I know you plan on updating each week & would prefer it that way than to rush your wonderful writing but the wait is hard to take sometimes :)

Keep up the great work & as always looking forward to the next chapter.

MadamButtaflyMadamButtaflyalmost 13 years ago
Fab chapter...

keep you the good work!

bulltlrbulltlralmost 13 years ago
all this waiting.....

is driving me crazy :)

I was nearly in tears at the end of the last ch and was delighted to read they were still protecting her. They're a very intuitive bunch...the use of the squid which she feared and hated to conquer her fear of water was ingenious! I am curious about what exactly goes on inside the Tent......

Patiently awaiting next weeks installment...

Please, please Lit behave and post correctly!

zdhavingfunzdhavingfunalmost 13 years ago

Keep going, interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing. This was the first chapter I had to wait for and it killed me!!! I hope you update soon, because I'm loving how the group relationship is developing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointed

I have to say, I am very disappointed (understatement) in the Ciara character. She deserves to be a slave. Even after all the lessons about the planet, including plant life, by Christof and all she does is stay within the confines of one crumbling building in that village, relying on them to take care of her? She is, in my opinion, pathetic. She should have explored. She should have found her own water, food and shelter. I am not surprised in the least that they're wondering how humans could have a planet to themselves when Ciara is their example. I hate weak women. It was an enjoyable read otherwise. I like the changes in the men thanks to Christof's influence through the bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it! love it! love it! keep up the great work!

i love this story so much, i can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You!!

Your story is truly my favorite! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the story so far, but...

I have to say it was a little disheartening to see Rachel/ciara accepting so quickly and completely her dependance on the men. I'm not saying that she should have been an amazing forest woman, able to skin a deer she caught with her bare hands, but her history should have prepared her in some way to make the best of the situation and at least try to make her first taste of freedom worth something. The fact that she was able to survive her childhood and become independent just doesn't jive with how fully submissive she has allowed herself to become.

I feel like I'm waiting for her to breakout (not literally) and it's just not happening. Hopefully, with the changing minds of the men (I do understand she has to depend on them in most things) will be more perceptive and she will be able to blossom and actually articulate her point of view on how feelings work and why she doesn't feel cared for. I noticed both subjects were glossed over because at that time she didn't know how to explain them fully.

I think I just need to set back and I'll check back next month for updates and read a couple at one time since you'll be adding a new chapter each week, which by the way is awesome. It's great to see an author who makes a consciencious decision to not keep the reader waiting. You've written a great story here, not one I would normally read (never a fan of group sex), and I can't wait to see just where you will take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love your writing!

I like the interplay between the brothers and Ciara as well as the give-and-take. Unlike some of the commenters, I don't particularly think she is weak at all nor do I see a need for her to go gung-ho break-out. I also don't think the brothers are jerks. Their roles and Ciara's role within the story are evolving and I like the pace you have set!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your Stories are absolutely amazing. This keeps getting better and better, like a fine aging wine. I can't wait for more. Please keep writing!

Addicting Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is my favorite story i have read so far. Plz keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm not DW, but as long time scifi reader

To answer a few of the comments/questions

1) Perhaps one reason Ciara did not try to leave the village is because the wall around it has no gate in it. This would also explain why the dead slave who's skeleton was there did not leave either, she could not climb over the wall and there is nothing to eat or drink in the village.

2) The special liquid her is given to drink is a vitiman concentrate. On Earth humans don't have to be able to make all the different chemicals they need for their body's chemistry. They can get some of them from what they eat. On another planet there is no reason to suppose that these same chemicals would be common in the food. This is a nice point of DW's.

3) Ciara does not continute to fight her Masters because there are 5 of them, each is much stronger than her, all are trained warriors, no one is going to save her, life there is not so bad and escape is impossible because:

a) She would need to get away from her Masters and they can run faster than she can, jump higher and swim faster, track better etc.

b] She would then have to cross a large part of the planet without being recaptured.

c) She would have to operate the portal.

d) She would have to figure how to get the portal to deliver her to Earth, which may require more than 1 hop.

e) She would have to survive the opening of the portal on Earth, which they say will almost certainly kill her.

Each and every one of these is pretty much impossible for her. DW has written the story in a way to make escape impossible.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Huh.

Why people are commenting on the fact she gave up in the village is beyond me. No matter how strong they think she should be they can't denigh that she didn't have a chance in hell of getting out of there. No water for a start would have killed her in no time after all the planet is extremely hot and not knowing what plant life is safe to eat would also kill her. The warriors that came to her could have killed her if not for her owners.

Ok enough of the village I am looking forward to them taking her to get her dancing costume they really enjoyed her dancing. I look forward to what will happen at the next coupling, will the women be kinder to them even more than last time? Will they find out why they are allowed to keep slaves? How will her friends treat her when she goes back to the keepers? I hope they realize she was under the influence of the cream when she blabbed.

I look forward to finding out the answers to those questions. Love this chapter DW.

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 13 years ago
Great chapter

Love this chapter and totally love this story. You are creating an entire culture and way of life revealing a little bit more each time just as the slavegirl would be learning all of this.

jamac1024jamac1024almost 13 years ago
awesome

i am liking this story more and more...at first, i couldn't get past the group sex (just not my thing) but after reading on, and getting thru the chapter when cristof became part of the brotherhood again, i now understand it as - the brothers being one entity with five bodies...sorry if it's a bit confusing but that's my take on it...having said that, i'm looking forward to more of this story...well written, well thought out plot and certainly different from what i've read so far in the sci-fi genre...can't wait for the next chapter...i am very curious though if ciara (rachel) would ever get to see the female creatures of pretoria...

lovelylasslovelylassalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

You've managed to repair the broken "family" beautifully. How silly of me to doubt her masters. Kudos to you and your incredible talent, and thank you for sharing it with us!

rosamundirosamundialmost 13 years ago
Amazed again with your understanding of trauma and recovery...

I am so enjoying this series. What is freedom? Is love just an emotion, or really more a behavior? Does anything that doesn't kill us have to make us stronger, or is there enough honor in carrying on despite our scars and weaknesses? How do we survive in a world where agency is limited and consent isn't always an option?

Your answers are never oversimplified and always enlightening. :)

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 13 years ago
So skillful

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us. Your world seems so complete. It is amazing the effect Ciara has on these warriors. The time you are taking to develop their relationship makes it so real. Will we ever see the women?

Steve150177Steve150177almost 13 years ago
To DoctorWolf

I have a suggestion-- in Anthropology they italisize foreign words. Here you could italisize the English words that Ciara uses so we would know that she is using an English word (examples so far are: rape and tears. Like does their language have a word for "love"? DW used "love" in one chapter, so if they have this word then Ciara/Rachel can use this word instead of or along with 'feelings' and 'caring' to commmunicate what she wants.

Pixie87Pixie87almost 13 years ago
Amazing

I love this story - your writing is wonderful to read. I can't wait to find out what happens further - please keep writing!

slutter_byslutter_byalmost 13 years ago
Thrilling...

I love the world that you have created. The warriors and slaves, the rules that govern day to day life. Everything has fully enthralled me and I cannot wait to see what happens next. I am excited to learn what happens in the tent, I am excited to know what further develops in the relationship between Ciara and her Warriors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yey!

I love you and your stories. I wait for next ones all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving it!

I am really loving the way this story is developing. And even though I have a pounding headache right now, I'm gonna continue reading. That's how much the story rocks. Keep the plot twists and emotional drama coming.

AmoonAmoonover 12 years ago
Keeps improving

Your story is excellent. It simply keeps improving, and while the sex is great, the outer story is truly amazing. Thank you so much!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Really Dark

you took this to a place that's really dark. Her punishment was far to excessive for any crime! But worse than that, she seems to have totally accepted her life as a "pet". You have scared her alittle to straight. I know the brothers are changing for the better and that in itself is part of the story, but at the expense of Cara? I really don't like her in this chapter and hope she improves in the ones to come.

Have to read the next chapter now don't I!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

No doubt man I love this story, you should really concider publishing and hell if this one reached print i would gladly buy it and read it all over again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am really loving the way this story is developing.

It is difficult to stop reading ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with the last two comments

I would definatly pay to read this if it was ever published

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

I am enjoying this story so much, I'm afraid I normally only come to literotica when I need some... relief ;0) and I usually pay little to no attention to any story and skip straight to the sex but right from the first page your story completely drew me in and I have been hooked on Ciara an her masters ever since. You truly do have an amazing talent for writing and I hope one day it can be appreciate in a more mainstream way and that you can profit from it as you should!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

It's my first time commenting and I have to say, I'm really amazed by this story. The amount of attention and detail you put into this is really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story is by far one of best I've ever read on literotica....and I read A LOT of BDSM fiction! It's a shame I had to navigate through tons of crap to read your work but I'm glad I found it nevertheless.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good writing

You really are apparently modifying the personality of the five brothers as they remeld. Very good work. The question that comes up is how does this compare to the baseline gestalt before the women took Cristoph? How much is Ciara contributing to a new balance ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful story!

I feel like I should be paying to read this! You're a wonderful storyteller, please keep writing!!!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Beautiful Words

This is a classic example of descriptive adjectives. You paint a great picture of the mountains and the scenery on this planet. As well as the characters themselves. I am reading it for the second time, not for the sex, as much, but for the story.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
Another Great chapter

Your characters are wonderful. You draw the reader in and make sure we care about what happens next

Love it

Sherrylee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pleasantly surprised

i have stayed up until 5:15am reading till this point and as i have never been accustomed to spending my time in this way, i am pleasantly surprised not only by your literary skill but how horny i am. thanks for the good read..no thanks for leaving me stranded with my butterfly vibe.

Hunter9229Hunter9229almost 12 years ago
Surprisingly Enthralled

What originally made check out these series was the title, description and length of the series. But after reading CH 1-3 i was very entranced in the story and plot, Its so I don't know extremely different and interesting. And I have to say I'm genuinely surprised at how much detail and content there is how you can come up with all this honestly im surprised how any author of any series can sorta just make this stuff up its quite amazing really so thanks DoctorWolf

Sincerely,

Hunter9229

tedsgoddesstedsgoddessalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I spent the better part of the day laying in bed reading this story. I love all the twists and turns and can't wait to see what happens next!

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
Geeez, This Is So Boring...

just another fantastic chapter. Dr W keeps pumping them out without mistakes, without spelling or gramatical mistakes, without messing up the story line, without common editorial mistakes . . . Just another terrific chapter. It is so boring. :)

sammy_kindsammy_kindover 11 years ago
Loved this one too

It's great seeing the shift in the way the Warriors are treating Ciara. Can't wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a slave? more like a princess!

the warriors pay so much attention to her and her needs it's almost like she is a future queen. they guard, feed, clothe, decorate, and make love to her almost endlessly. one at a time, she is seducing them. a slave? ha! a princess now...a queen later?

MadamLashMadamLashabout 11 years ago
Why......

Why the hell are you not published? Seriously Doc, you are addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please publish this

I agree, your stories are truly addictive. I wish this were available in print. Or on kindle at the very least. I rarely vote or comment and feel the need to here. If you were a published author I'd buy all your books.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good job with the humor aspect....

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in a story as when she comments about the fire being pretty. I lost it. I laughed so hard I was worried about waking up someone since it's 4am....another night of sleep stolen by a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Insomnia

I'm absolutely entralled by this series. And - like others - I'm losing too much sleep! But I have to keep reading!

Thank you so much for this treat :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whoaa!!! Awesome!

As i keep reading, I couldn't help but wonder if you actually write books! I hope you do, because you are a really really good writer! This would be an amazing book! It is very well written. I can't wait to keep reading when i wake up.. I have to go to bed for now, as much as I want to continue reading all the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Loving this series. Just gotta keep reading!!

surrendermesurrendermeover 10 years ago
Not Good!

I have tried to find some kind of value in this story...but...have not found it. A woman sex slave who can only hope for some kind of kindness in her "masters" is horrible, to say the least. This is a very poor reflection on this site. I am appalled.

observer7observer7over 10 years ago
@Surrenderme

ROFLMAO! xD. Surrenderme, you are such a silly goose.

Your comment about this story being a bad reflection on the site....coming from someone who has favorited Goldeniangel as an author? She is one of the most popular and prolific Rape...oh! i mean NonConsent/Reluctance authors on the site. I would say a poor and hypocritcial reflection on YOU. Pretty much just jealous, bitter, and sad, aren't you? Take your 'appalled' self and go jack off to some more rape fantasies, but not this rape fantasy! Silly moron. You think opinions are equal, but they are not when you sound like a politician, "Do as I say, not as I do!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fab writing

I love your ideas and your writing, both this story and your other one. I find the way you explore the relationships between your characters refreshing as too many stories are solely based upon sex. Yours are not like this and I am enjoying reading them. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@observer7

Simmer down. This story can be problematic. At least up until this chapter, Ciara hasn't gotten any "revenge", any comeuppance, she appears to have NO fight. Just "oh, let these five aliens have their way with me" "I'm so happy to please master" She can't even properly try and escape. She doesn't even try. The guys are reminiscent of Spock, and she acts like Dobby. That shit ain't cute! I'm hoping to see SOME type of turn in the writing. It's just so discouraging, all the chapters seem to just blur together because of how repetitive and slow moving this story is. The two "slaves" Ciara hangs with while under care of the Keepers are dry, and as female companies could AT LEAST instill some type of hope for each other. And Fuji proudly pointing out the slaves who spoke of escape. I'd honestly rather read their story. This is just...ugh hopeless. I clicked on this to see what the big hype was about. The misogyny is sooooo thick, I'm surprised this WASN'T written by a man. Even in fiction, as women, we need to do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Here is my two pennies' worth.

I agree that there are elements of the story that make me uncomfortable. The whole idea of 'Masters' and 'Owners' grates on me and makes me sick to my stomach and I'm worried that the MC's character might become overly obedient and lose her 'spark' and passion for life that gives her the strength to survive during such an ordeal, but, overall, I think it is a surprisingly realistic depiction of a real woman's experience when thrown into such an unimaginably horrible situation and I happen to find her very relatable(her amazement, confusion, powerlessness, shame, etc.). Getting any kind of 'revenge' or 'comeuppance' would not do anything except to worsen her position, as has been shown at the reaction/punishment to anything she's done that has ever even hinted at the possibility of rebellion. I find it refreshing to find an MC that doesn't remain in denial over the insane circumstances she's been flung into and her quick decision making, to adapt and survive. She was forced to make a difficult choice between her sense of pride and honor and her survival, and she chose life, even if that might mean that to others she is seen as weak or labeled a coward. I think that in and of itself is a very brave decision and I admire her for her optimism and her willingness to find the good and happiness in a world that she doesn't understand and a life that she never imagined for herself. The Warriors are just a product of their slave society who wouldn't understand how heartbreaking it is for 'Ciara', a woman born and raised a 'free' being, granted rights and liberties in her home country on her home planet, to lose her freedom, something that we all take for granted and never expect to be taken from us. The men are enslaved to the women of their planet and cannot comprehend the concepts of freedom and family that the MC was so accustomed to in her life on earth. This story has blown my mind at its compelling and complex plot and the emotional buildup. I am happy to say that it has completely exceeded my expectations( for good storytelling, that is) for this site. The sex and aliens I saw coming. How much I have enjoyed this story( at least, so far) was unexpected.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

usually i start to get bored with a story this long...but i cant wait to read the next chapter.

Cassy16Cassy16about 9 years ago
addicted

I just have to carry on this is so good 5*

Thanks for your efforts

Tony NZ

LatchkeyLatchkeyabout 8 years ago

You have created a truly fascinating new world with such a distinctive culture, and gender reversal. A very provocative musing on how the world might be different if women were the dominant sex. This should be published!

BrouillardBrouillardover 7 years ago
Falling out of love

I really really enjoy your writing style.....unfortunately Ciara went from scared and weak to even weaker, selfish and obnoxious......

She actually seems very shallow to a point where her basic comfort was more important than actually EXPLORING anything AND now she's going to help training her antagonists on how to deal with humans (meaning she's consenting on the capture of more humans). It's like as long as she gets her daily orgasms, everything else can just burn away (as long as they don't hurt her feelings). Not a very strong feminin character......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

Even though this story is obviously Sci-fi it really should be in the Non-Consent category. It's the strongest theme here and honestly readers should be forewarned. I don't think I've read characters that belonged more in Non-Con than these folks. Even there I can find way more appealing female heroin's than this poor sad sac. Ciara was the poster child for Stockholm Syndrome since day one and you can't find any more sadistic abusers than the "Owners". I really tried way longer than I should have on this story but I really liked DW's other work. I truly have a hard time thinking this is the same author. BTW... For all the peeps wanting to see this published don't hold your breath. I don't know any house that would touch it. She glorifies rape and imprisonment way too much.

JustNikkiJustNikkiover 6 years ago
Anon

I can understand a little of where you are coming from but unlike you I have read this story through to its finish. It all comes together in the end. Unfortunately you and others like yourself won't get to see that because you gave up on it.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Response to Anonymous' Comment

Anonymous said: "you can't find any more sadistic abusers than the "Owners".

Hardly. As sex slave stories go, this is extremely mild. These owners care very much for the physical and mental health of their property. Many of these types of stories contain lots of BSDM-style sadism, which is completely absent here. I think it will be interesting to see how the story plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree entirely with zzchromosome

As slave owners go these guys are practically saintly. They understood that she wasn’t actually trying to escape, but the general consensus of their peers viewed it differently.

You can’t have a story containing humans and aliens and expect them both to have the same, morals, ethics or logic, they’re called alien for a reason.

It would have made more sense if she’d told them she’d been sad at the change in Kristof’s attitude and so went exploring which led to her being pulled out to sea. They’re keen on full disclosure it could have helped her to explain her motivations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome is to small a word

I have loved this story from the beginning!!! You should send it to a publisher !! I’d buy it.

SrahFoxSrahFoxabout 4 years ago
Thank you

I've been on Literotica for a few years, and this is the first story I have ever favorited. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favorite story

By far one of the best stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My comments have been far and few. I LOVE YOUR WRITITING! Send me More Please/ Gofishsteve@msn.com

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I wasn’t sure what to think of this series when I was reading the first chapter, but it’s opened up into a really interesting and compulsive sci-fi story/study of our (still) male biased civilisation and our human habits, mores, emotions and behaviour vs a completely different and almost opposite society in so many ways, I genuinely didn’t think I’d enjoy this as much as I have, belated thanks to the author DoctorWolf, for putting his story up on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The girl is an ass and I find her incredibly annoying, however I truly enjoy the other characters and the storyline. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow these comments are so DUMB! Like ive read this WHOLE story so many times ive lost count, but im coming back to it after YEARS and had no idea there were comments lol but i didnt expect the comments to be like this. Only a few mention good points but with many of them its very obvious they havent read the whole story, like so many of them are completely pointless once you continue with the story. Yes its bad in the beginning, its only chapter SEVEN, its called SLAVE S.L.A.V.E to the Servants, why are ppl expecting peace and consent in the beginning. These are ALIENS not human beings but yall are putting those same morals onto them without giving them the chance to grow. Read the whole story before you comment something pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only line that bothers me thus far in the series is the mantra "Have we ever hurt you?" When the obvious answer is yes. They had her whipped, they may not have been holding the whip, but they did it. They left her tied to a post where other men would abuse her painfully. I realise it's an alien culture with alien ideals. But that one line always irks me

xyz123446xyz123446over 1 year ago

I fully agree the “have we ever hurt you” line is infuriating. I think a certain someone with strong opinions says something about that bit of hypocrisy later. They do have a very strange upbringing, society and of course are aliens and it’s supposed to make you think.

Now, I actually like what the several year old anonymous reader says about this story being in the wrong category and how it should be “non con” instead of scifi. Ignoring that the sci-fi category seems to be a bit of a catch all for settings, non con permeates this story because this entire planet is based on it from top to bottom! Actually, it continues far past the planet come to think of it…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Have there been any other stories Doctorwolf has written that isnt Bound To My Mate? Read this story 6 times and couldnt get into his other story (bound to my mate)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous