All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 09'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Wonderful chapter but...

I am so unbelieveably sad now please don't let her go back to her beloved warriors soon. Maybe the general will see how miserable the warriors and their ex slave are and take pity on them. Please fix this soon.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Ooops!

My previous comment should have read let her go back to her beloved warriors NOT don't let her. Duh see you have me all overcome and can't even write a comment without stuffing up. Next chapter soooooooooon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese! Like tomorrow. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This must be a Joke!

OMG! Are you serious! I'm so pissed right now!! Please tell me she goes back to them!!! I am so going to stop reading this if it is true!!! Please update soon and change this bad chapter. The whole series so far has been amazing up until this chapter. Ciara is suppose to stay with them!!!!!!! Please update soon and fix this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Noooo!!!

Omg, you HAVE to fix this! Not cool, Wolfie!!

BT46BT46almost 13 years ago

A very entertaining twist to the story, I've given up any pretense at trying to see where you are taking this and am merely enjoying the ride, and so far its been a very good ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

i am so totally stunned please dw, reunite them! wow i'm so sad now.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Never saw that coming

It is interesting that Damien and his brothers became so attached to Ciara. What would happen if Christof refused to go the matings again until they could have Ciara back?

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 13 years ago
So what now?

I agree with kat. That was a surprise. Their anxious behavior suggested that they were going to be separated, but still, it's tough to see. They made a good effort at sabotage, but it was doomed to fail, because the leaders in question would have to be stupid not to see what they were doing. If it was actually going to be voted on for real then their attempt probably would have worked, but alas...

This won't end well for any of the people in charge and just maybe their society. Ciara loves them and I don't know if she'll actually acclimate to having new masters. Best case, she becomes subdued and withdrawn. Worst case she rebels and punishments abound. Either way I feel like the brothers will step in, which is probably a huge no-no. They'll probably already be feeling possessive and miserable because they love her too. (Even though the concept of love doesn't seem to exist on this planet.) If they see her feeling miserable too, I don't even know what they'll do. Cut a deal with the women maybe? That's the only way I see out of this. Truly rebellious slaves would run, but they are as acclimated to their life of slavery as Ciara now is to hers and it's a mindset that they can't seem to (and maybe don't want to) break.

One thing's for sure, they have all gotten too attached in this slave society of theirs. Slaves can't choose who they spend their lives with. So how will this end?

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 13 years ago
You broke my heart. Fix it please.

I just know that you'll reunite them. Still, it didn't make this chapter any easier. Especially when she looked back at them as she was being taken away. I feel so sad for the Warriors also. This seems to be the first time they were ever truly happy. Ciara has brought out sides of them they weren't aware of.

Please, if there is any way you can get the next chapter done sooner. But I'm sure you would if you could. What a twist you offered! Broke my heart.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago

Evil, DW, you are just evil. Yeah, brilliant, too...but evil, lol. Totally unexpected twist. And heartbreaking.

I hope this horrid situation is rectified before Ciara's new masters try to make use of her. I don't know that I could stomach reading about her having sex with this unknown group of guys. Okay, maybe I can and will read it, but I won't be happy. Nope, I won't be happy at all.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
WOW

I actually felt a tear slide out of my eye at the end of this chapter. Please reunite them soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OH NO

I felt like crying myself, I hope they find a way to get her back. I love your stories - I dont know if I can wait a week for the next chapter..........

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
*sniffs and sobs*

i really didn't expect this chapter but i should have, all i did was cry the last 3 pages, i was crying for Ciara, and Her Masters, especially for Damien and His brothers, i don't think they realized how much she has changed them while being with them, i think part of it was Christof emotional bond with Ciara and when He bonded with them, they too bonded to her. But i think it will work out in the end, because no matter what Ciara will always be their slave, even if she has new Owners and i call them Owners and not Masters because Damien, Evan, Kein, Kane and Christof are her Masters. Now that being said *chuckles softly* i am definitely gonna pout and sulk to have to wait another week for the next chapter!!

Excellent work hun.

Donna

LolalinLolalinalmost 13 years ago
*blank stare*

I think you just hurt all my feelings. Wow!! I just.....*speechless*

witchhayzelwitchhayzelalmost 13 years ago
Ouch!

That hurt. Excellent chapter. I cant wait to see what happens next :)

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
over way too soon

after waiting TEN days for this chapter, with emotions running high, you leave us hanging!

how can you DW? quite easily i hear you say!

as damien is being trained to be a general, maybe things won’t go smoothly and as ciara’s masters chose her new owners, perhaps they have a plan, i hope they have a plan!

all this before noon on friday, great start for the weekend, not *mutter, mutter*

thanks for another great read ;0)

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Oh God

This chapter is brilliant and it made me cry. I was hoping one of the brothers really would love her and then found they all did. Why should she be sold it just doesn't see fair to me. Great chapter though and canno twait to see what happens next.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years ago
nooooooooooooooooooooo D:

wow great chapter! that was intense! I loved it, and I knew that their devious plan wouldn't work, but I had hoped that when they were 'General', they would be able to make a new rule or something to allow a slave. You are twisting and turning this story right from under me and I LOVE IT!! Brilliant story, you are so creative :o) Bring on the next chapter! PS. Please make Ciara's new owners caring and kind, and not mean and hurtful!!! At least this one small thing! hehe :D

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Damn

Damn that totally sucked! I love this story, please don't make me wait too long for the next chapter! Dying to find out what happens next. Did they really give her up?! Please say NO!

WellsywifeWellsywifealmost 13 years ago

Oh noes! I didn't think their plan would work, but I am still so sad! Please turn it around DW, with one of your masterful plot strokes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Masterful, novel and awe inspiring story telling - not to mention a healthy dose of smut

I don't want it to end but I'm wondering what your new universe will bring

neek91neek91almost 13 years ago
mmmm.....

nnnnoooooooo!!!!!!

she cant be sold!!! you gotta turn it around!!!

cant wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sooooo perfect!

I read the whole thing this night and I love it! Please, please, please don't let them take away Ciara forever! So well-written and I love how all the guys have different personalities! Are we ever told which eyecolor Damien has? He's my fave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OH NO so sad

I am in tears!!! This was so emotional for me. I hope Ciara's new owners are nice but I doubt it. Ciara needs her REAL owners and anything less is futile. Well General Damien should ask the women for her back. I so hoped their plan had worked. As always DW it was an excellent story. Please do not have me crying again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*glare*

I checked ur page 5 times yesterday for this installment and this is what u give me?! :( so sad! I feel the end of this series is near...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
REALLY REALLY!!

I WAS CRYING OVER THIS AND I SEE THAT THIS STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON. THEY WHERE SO HAPPY WHY DID YOU BREAK UP THE HAPPY HOME.. I HOPE YOU MAKE IT RIGHT IN THE NEXT STORY. IF YOU DONT THAT WOULD BE SAD AND FUCKED UP

blackkiate01blackkiate01almost 13 years ago
well...

that was totally unexpected.....but omfg!!! i really cant wait for the next chapter!! :D soo exciting!!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Things to know

1. I love my characters

2. Easy is boring

3. We aren't near done

Trouble updating my home page so I put it here DW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ugh!!

I love it..but you had my eyes leaking tears..I can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OMFG NO!!! WHY?! WHY?! How are they gonna contact each other now? Will the men be jealous of her new owners? THERE'S SO MANY QUESTIONS~~~~~~~~~ I wish time would go faster, I addict. Thanks for updating! <33333

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks dw

i love these characters also and i am so glad to hear you say that you are no where near done. i really would love to have this story in book form. it would be front and center on my shelf. and i would defintely recommend it. OHHHHH i can't wait for the next chapter!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 13 years ago

I had to come back to the page to see if you'd left a message and YOU DID! And it's a good one! How great it must be to know so many people care about your creations and want them to be happy. I have been thinking about the story all day and am glad to hear you're not nearly finished. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Have Faith

I said it in a comment when they had to send her to the village. I say it again now. Her Warriors are the best at everything! They are the best at fighting, the best at tracking, the best at chulke, the best at keeping a human healthy, the best at stimulating a sex slave, and the best at being honorable and keeping their word. So what if Plan A failed (due to over doing it) they will have a Plan B and even a Plan C if needed. Can't you see that they love her, what else can they do but find a way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

aww i feel soo bad for Rachel aka Ciara i am in love with this story very addicting

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 13 years ago
Great

Wow. Great plot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Can't stop crying! I've been checking back to see if you put a new chapter up, and held off running errands until after I read it. But now crying so much I can't go yet! PPPPLLLLLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE get a new chapter up ASAP! I NEED to know what happens next!!!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Mmm...

I see her shutting down the body might move but there is no one home,her eyes vacant,won't eat,speak even to her friends at the keepers. Her friends will be stressed which will cause their masters to become stressed. LOL Need the next chapter before my family has me committed as I curl up into a fetal position in the corner chanting....No,no,no.....

Marquis1305Marquis1305almost 13 years ago
OMG

oh wow. this is actually about to make me cry. I absolutely love this series and i check almost every day for the next chapter. please hurry with this next one because I might just faint if they actually let her go... please please please... (btw I still claim that you are an amazing writer and should actually publish this series!)

rosamundirosamundialmost 13 years ago
Good Thing I'm INTO Pain :)

At least from trusted sources like you, DoctorWolf. And I must say you're very reliable. :P

The Brothers certainly know what love is. Their definition, based on their healthy family, is more reliable than Ciara's based on her unhealthy one. Fond feelings aren't enough, love requires behavior. She's learning about love from them, they're learning the difference between the appearance of honor and real honor from her. Prideful feelings aren't enough, real honor requires sacrifice.

Delicious as always, and I can't WAIT for the next twist.

Also, excellent editing!

skydreamer70skydreamer70almost 13 years ago

wonderful chapter I cant seem to stop crying

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 13 years ago
ummmmm

A story is always shaped by the writer so I only got one thing to say

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well two actually, - looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No..............

Ok, my heart is breaking. Hope your able to fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Love it when stories move me emotionally. :-D It broke my heart when you wrote about her snuggling up to each one the night before her new owners came, heart wrenching for sure. Thank you so much for the time and energy you give to us everyday. :-D And keep up the great work. Wow! I, for one, will be waiting on pins and needles until the next chapter comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!

You so have me in tears here. What will happen now? I need the next chapter soon!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
????????

You broke my heart. Just when I was starting to like the brothers they are stolen to become generals. I so feel Ciara's pain. Waiting for the next chapter of this heart breaking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:(

I'm never comment on anything I read on this web site. But I love everything u write. I check back everyday for a new chapter, and today this chapter broke me. :( I hope she gets her masters back. Love this story <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh my gosh

I am crying my eyes out here! Please let her get her masters back. You are an incredible writer.

spearman1spearman1almost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!

Okay!!! You made me get really choked up over this chapter!! I cant believe she was SOLD!!!! You have to fix this!!! They have to get her back!!!! RIGHT!!??? PLEASE!!!???? This is just soooo wrong!!!!! FIX IT!!! My nerves cant take the seperation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

I was not expecting this at all. I am so excited to see what comes next. Thank you for writing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME CHAPTER DW!

im like a junkie that got his fix, i really enjoyed this chapter Doctor and i am so glad to hear you are not done with ciara, cant wait to see what happens next!

-Preston

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wonderful storytelling! You've completely hooked me into this story and made me care about these characters. I've never commented on any story before but had to comment on this one. You are so talented. I can't wait to see what happens to her.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Noooooooo!

They have to get her back! When they are General can't they change the rules? Or can't she run and try to escape her new owners?

Too much of a cliffhanger! Need more now!!

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Feel Proud

You should feel really proud of your writing. You have written a story that has drawn the reader in and made them a part of it. Such strong reactions from your readers is testament to that fact. Well done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Please give us the next chapter soon !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:O

I can't believe this!! You are an amazing author and I simply cannot wait for more!! Amazing....

jenni_tujenni_tualmost 13 years ago
great writing but..

The writing is truly great but this turn of events is disheartening to say the least. It is a bit embarrassing to be so caught up but take that as a testament to your writing. If you are taking votes I am pulling for Damien and his brothers to buck the rules and/or make their own and take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why!!!!!

First Chrisoff now this!!!!! I love the story

but come on !!!!! Where's the happy

ending???

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
omg

i love this story DW.. but selling her to another after all she has been through? they all love each other. I hate that almost as much as I love it. But please fix this send her back to them where she belongs!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
I can't believe....

I am writing this but a sex scene with her new owners would be a huge turn off for me. I hope she is incapable of responding to them. This is soooooooooooooo wrong!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Chapter!

The people who are looking for a happy ending, i'd say the author will put her threw more pain and suffering till the final chapter. I so look forward to when she is punished, please tell me she is going to be crying out for her old masters! That would be so awesome!!

Babydoll1983Babydoll1983almost 13 years ago

Still loving this story, but I agree with some of the other comments I read. I hope if the new owners try to have sex with her that she won't respond.

I'm a sucker for happy endings, so please tell me there will be a happy ending! I hope that she gets to go back to the good maseters!!

I can't wait for next weeks update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this chapter almost made me cry >..< lol but omg plz keep writing i might die if i dont know what happens next lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh no!

I can't wait to see what happens next!! I should have known the plot twist that was coming would be something that separates Ciara from her masters. The story is shaping up to be a romance (not so much about her regaining freedom or equality, or changing things in the alien world). it took me awhile to figure that out. Master Damien being trained for general was something I didn't see coming but I liked reading how hard it was for them, not just Ciara, to part. I just know they'll get back together somehow, though! No matter how well her new masters treat her, Ciara's unhappiness isn't something they can change, and it would show, because her heart is broken. :*(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree...

...with Babydoll1983 and willieone, completely! Still can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NOOOO!

I can't believe Cara was sold to new owners. I hope when Damien becomes general he will change the rules and get her back.

*****

trippychicktrippychickalmost 13 years ago
aw no!

I am completely HOOKED on this story... I seriously hope you return her to Damian and the others. Gah I should of been cleaning but I just had to read chap9. I am waiting on edge for the next story.

jW0WjW0Walmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Her life sucked before now that it is just getting better she is sssssss---- i can't even say it. are you kidding me here? they promised...they always keep there promises. she cannot be passed around. she helped them. he has to change the rules or she has to get taken by the wommen or i don't know... just not new MEAN owners who 'forced' her head down. come on!!! really. that just sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You should be called Dr. Erotica!

I am so hooked on your story! Thanks for motivating and inspiring me! Can't wait for the next installment!

nivaninivanialmost 13 years ago
Interesting

You have taken the meaning of slave to a whole new level....I Like it...I just started reading this today and I could not stop....I am hoping that you will post again soon while the story is fresh in my mind...please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Two quick comments...

1. Fantastic story - you're a terrific author. The only thing I'm hoping see a little more of is a little more development of some of the differences between the brothers (not that I'm complaining about this so far, it's just something I'd like to see a little more as the story continues to develop).

2. I'm so glad you have a regular posting rhythm... I think I'd go crazy having to wait too long to know what's up next!

LustyDragonLustyDragonalmost 13 years ago
I want to cry!!

So not liking that she was sold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Eeeep!

Oh, poor Ciara!

slutter_byslutter_byalmost 13 years ago
So not fair!

OMG! That is so not cool! So very not cool. :( She got sold! It is sad that she has to leave her 'family' because they are the best at what they do. It isn't fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sniff sniff :(

Tears, actual tears. I cried while reading the end of this chapter. I have spent mostly all of today reading the entire story and I just can't stop. It is so well written, and interesting. Your plot line is so engaging and well thought out. I love how fluidly everything has meshed together and turned into such a good read. I am holding my breath till the eleventh chapter, and I am off to read the tenth now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

Don't let this be the last chapter...You are a great writer and this was a great story. I want to read more. Of course I want the Brothers to get Ciara back. This was so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOOOOOO!

Well that's just mean! I need a resolution for Ciara. I was so loving this story until now, but I'm hoping its just a plot twist, and sucker that I am will hope for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Soooo goood!

I am loving this story. I really feel for the characters. And I really feel what they feel.. the good, the REALLY good and the sad and the bad.

I can't wait to read the next chapter but have to until I get a chance to, I'm going to be thinking about it until then though. I sooo hope they get her back.

Pixie87Pixie87over 12 years ago
So brilliant!

Words do not really do justice to the quality of a story being served here.

I am so engrossed in it. You know it must be good when you feel emotion to the plight of the characters - please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Made me cry

This installment actually made me cry... Poor thing,she really loved them, and they loved her.

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
you know your a sap when,,,,,

You boo-hoo cry Every Time you read this chapter!

okayreallyokayreallyover 12 years ago
I am actually crying

Okay I just don't know what to say except this chapter definitely had the effect you were after. You really are talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh no!

that is what i was fearing, that the general would be on to their plan. they were being way too obvious after all.

TrinkmeisterTrinkmeisterover 12 years ago
Wow - you got feedback on Chap 9 -- didn't you, Doctor?

I read all the comments made in 2011. Your readers weren't ready for that 270 degree plot change. I suspected radical -- cause I see 13 more installments. Still a good / sexy read

2 Jan 2012

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This chapter was sad and apparently touched many readers....sadness aside I find myself wondering what inspired you to create this oppressive matriarchy? I guess I'm a bad person because the forced sexual labor on the male Paterians doesn't bother me as much as thinking about how the slave trading subjugates various female aliens.... My inner dominatrix won't shut up.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Smooth Operation

to produce more story and enrich the drama. Let's take a long look at the

new slaves (er I mean owners)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Funny and sad

I liked the humor of the mischief, but the twist in this story, i did not predict!

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
for some dumbass reason

I cry EVERY time I read this damn chapter. I can't help it. I really can't seem to stop myself. We're on chap. 30. It's not like I don't know, but I still cry from her going from man to man at night to her having to wear shitty new colors. It is just heartbreaking. I'm going for a glass of wine now.

bikergroschenbikergroschenabout 12 years ago
nice twist in your story

Hi 'doctorwolf'

Reading your story I was touched by the many details you're paying attention to.

Really nice piece of work so far, but the chapter 9 was so 'complete' I feel like I have to express my thanks and to encourage further work of your good self.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
Tears continue to fall!

I was not expecting this...wow!

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
SO WRONG!!!

I understand why the brother were acting out, I was even hoping that it would work. But in my heart of hearts I knew that it as not going to help. I feel sorry for Her. I hope that she will go back to her family.

Caramelangel247Caramelangel247almost 12 years ago
sold?!?!

I was just giggling that my partner pulls stupid stunts in public to rile people up. I can't tell you how many times we have been shopping and he has asked if we need jelly? Why don't I know about jelly? Why are we shopping without knowing about the jelly? And he looks like the worlds largest a-hole. . . And he doesn't even eat jelly!

I was so amused by their mischief I got body slammed when she was sold. Sad face!

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
still a painful chapter for me....

I cant help but tear up at the end, the believe it has to do with all the laughing in the beginning, which makes the tears come so easily. This chapter is still a very emotional one for me... At this point we are all in love with their relationship and the willingness to sacrifice for one anpther. :_-(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
aw man...

Yet again I cried at the end of the chapter. God I hope this whole situation sorts itself out :'(

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

has any one read stories by timothym if you like this read his stuff.? this is cool.?

IndyBlueWingsIndyBlueWingsover 11 years ago
NO!!

Sold!!! Im like in tears.

stacky55stacky55over 11 years ago
OK not a Disney fantasy at this point

OK, make it right. Get her back where she belongs. This is so sad. Or is it another plot. Do Rue and his brothers really own her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

omgash, i'm crying

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ouch!

Oh, this hurts...

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
C'mon Gang, a Little Faith Please

Doc Dog ain't gonna' do our favorite lil' sex slave any real wrong. It is gonna work out better than it ever has been. She is way to nice a writer to really be doing something nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg....

I can't believe it. I actually began to cry. I hope everything ends well

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous