All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 12'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
pagemasterpagemasterover 12 years ago
I'll excuse the delay...this time!

I am SO enjoying this story! I've stayed up past my bedtime to read this newest chapter and find myself anxious for the next one, but, since I have a SIL in the same position as your friend, I can sympathize.

Seriously, this has to be one of the best stories on LIT. I look for a new installment everytime on I'm on, in hopes that I missed one, or you decided to be generous and give us a surprise.

Keep going. You have some very devoted fans here.

MidnightBRoseMidnightBRoseover 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!

This is my first comment ever on LIT, and this is why.. I LOVE THIS SERIES!! Every time I log on, I come to your page to see when the next one is up! Every time I read, I always ask what is next, or did not think that would happen! I can not wait until the next one is up for sure!! Good Luck with your friend!! And, seriously, this series is one of the best ever I have ever read!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

This was the best chapter yet! I don't think I have ever obsessed over a story before. I live for the updates! And while I wait for them, I re-read past chapters. This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

OH how i live for your stories. they help me with my depression and when im having a bad day read and re-read your stories. You have such a gift. I feel blessed ot have been able to have witnessed your gift. thank you thank you thank you thank you....

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
fantastic as always!

And I understand about the pregnant friend popping; mine just popped this Friday and all I've done is talk her out of killing her nurses and assuring her that she can raise three girls. I wish you guys all the luck in the world and if you can't get the chapter out this weekend; I, for one, understand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BRAVO!

SIMPLY THE BEST STORY ON THIS SITE. BRAVO

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

I love this story more and more. Looking forward to more. :)

Kajia_VeraciousKajia_Veraciousover 12 years ago
Superb!

I'm going on a mere 3 hours of restless sleep last night that was followed by a mentally & physically draining busy day at work BUT I just couldn't give in to sleep once I saw that you had posted a new chapter!!!!!

Another fan-freakin-tactic chapter that has simultaneously satiated me AND left me needing more! Thanks for the heads up in the delay & have a stellar visit with your friend & her ne wee one.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Every chapter just gets better and more exciting can't wait for more! Love the brothers feeling her nausea and all her emotions it cracked me up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Answer to problem

Because you have to travel, post the rest of the story before you leave!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
wonderful chapter!!

omg i was crying and laughing at the same time, those poor guys don't know what hit them when they finally accepted she is pregnant and are feeling her symptoms *giggles again* believe me i remember that emotional upheaval while going through that..lol Congrats on being a Auntie hun and have fun on your mini vacation..

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awesome just awesome

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this chapter and I'm glad she is back with her true owners.

I hope the women allow her to keep her baby as I think it will destroy here if the baby was taken from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
These stories are Addictive

Please post as soon as u can. I already feel like im going thru withdrawal system. Ur store is highly original and brialliantly done. Nothing really compare to this. How u move from wolves to aliens? Well very well executed.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
i just love this story!

i really love the way you wrote this chapter. every question or concern i had after the last 2 chapters you managed to address so wonderfully! really dw, you need to get paid for this story. i can't believe people are paying the prices that they are for books that aren't even in this caliber, and here we are reading it for free. wow, we are so lucky to have your work here. i can't wait to see what other stories you have going on in your imagination. (not that i'm wanting to this one to end!) congrats to your friend and God's blessings to the new little human!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMFG

I love this story, I've been looking it up once a day to see if u put in a new chapter. By far one of the best, although I'm still kind of grasping how she bonded with the brothers. But overall, excellent story. Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i cant wait

im loving this story and i cant wait til you write another one. the family is back together but please let them stay together and if she can produces more children they have to let her stay with them.. i would think!!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
yeah it’s wed....tuesday!

soooo the women seem to have had an influence for getting ciara to this stage! including the pregnancy? is there, may be,a prophecy to be fulfilled? what other secrets are there? like: new blood needed as there is too much interbreeding and humans have interbred with them in the past?

interesting to see and feel the brothers bond. how confusing for poor ciara.

if damien and his family are to be whipped, what is the penalty for the nerd masters?

as the bond is so strong, can’t wait for their reaction to ciaras contractions. adore their response to her emotions. maybe it will help them to understand her better and finally she's being recognised as a women/female and not just an it.

what happened to the last hybrid? where is “it”? have we met “it”? am loving it!

is it this weekend or next weekend for the chapter 13? 4 days is good, 12 days is severe punishment ;’0(

enjoy your visit and drive carefully ;0)

strawberrycandystrawberrycandyover 12 years ago

hahaha. i just love the thought of a man being in a woman's head. hahaha. it must be torture for Damien and his brothers. all those emotions... i couldn't help but laugh at their bizarre situation.

great job! i don't know where you find your ideas, but keep it up! i super love the way the story is going. :D

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
yet again you make me late for work.

up all night reading your wonderful works. i love love love your stories. hope all is well with the new babe. all the best

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

no, you do not need to apologize at all. You update like every week! That's a lot, some people don't update until a month or so, so i appreciate it. Anyways, I hope you let the brothers feel her belly when the baby kicks it! It would be adorable! I can't wait to find out if she is going to have one or more babies and if they're going to be a boy or a girl.... Basically, they're married now lol This chapter was extremely interesting. Wouldn't the baby be bonded with ciara and her master then? will they really take the baby away if they knew how much it would affect ciara? How will you unravel their world more!?

Thanks for updating~!

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Too say I'm enjoying your series is an understatement. I love the progression in both the story and in Ciara. She is a much stronger person now. Looking forward to the next installment. Thank you for such an enjoyable literary interlude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

No need to apologize, just keep writing. I look forward to reading your stories. I cannot wait to see what happens!

SuperCerealSuperCerealover 12 years ago
Just Wow!

Like many others I check daily to see if you have posted. It is my secret obsession; Thank you for your dedication to continuing this story. While I would not like to live there, visiting every week is great fun. I was very excited that we got to see more of the women. The Brothers have so many negative feelings twords them that they always seemed to be villains. I was glad that we saw that they truly care for the men and want them to be happy and not hurt them selves (now where did I hear that before?). I don't know if this is correct but it seems that the women live a pack lifestyle with Nu'ree maybe being the 'alpha'!?! I will run all my crazy ideas through my head over the next week and a half and I know what ever the next chapter brings will be a total surprise to me! Thank you again and best wishes for your friend and her family.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Amazing.

I love how you are showing their bond. The idea of not being able to feel your own emotions because they are not dominant is very interesting. Yet, she feels so strongly that she can take over at times. I'm looking forward to finding out what other unexpected things she can do. It's nice to see the women and to watch as the brothers and Ciara slowly uncover the truths about Pateria.

Congrats to your friend. Can't wait for more chapters!

EasyTargetEasyTargetover 12 years ago

Wow, you've come a REALLY long way. I'd generally warn that I try not to make my chapters this long, but you seem to have gotten a lot of mileage out of this one, and that advice would turn 12 chapters into about 30. Still, I'll be fascinated to see if you can keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Makes you wonder what the origin is of the madness in her family ;) Great story.

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeeover 12 years ago
IS the reason

They are bonded the baby? It seems like that's it to me. I love this story and like the others I check everyday for a new chapter even though I know the schedule! I still hope I'll see something sooner.

Keep it up!!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 12 years ago
Bonded together

Wow, I didn't expect Ciara to be bonded with her Masters. I was very worried about them in the beginning of your story, but it shows how they need her as much as she needs them now. I wonder what will happen with her child. We know what will happen if her baby is a boy, but what if it's a girl? What will happen? :o Will Ciara's Masters be able to keep her now that she is bonded with them? So many questions, I can't wait for your next chapter. No need to apologize if it's late, this story series is my new obsession. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Anonymous likes this.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Mmmm....

I don't think the baby is the reason for their bond as much as I think it is the love they now have for eachother. Even before the pregnacy they were beginning to bond the separation only made them realize how much they loved each other and the longing to be together I think is why they bonded. The love and the deep desire to be together was the final link needed to bond them fully. Sigh Damien is still my favourite character. I want him!!!LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i love this story....

I really didn't see this ending on a upward swing but somehow you pulled it off.

*****

Rbn8Rbn8over 12 years ago
Never end!!!

This story gets better and better!!! I hope it never ends!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As Always

I loved it - you are truly an amazing writer. Look forward to the next chapter.

HexiseHexiseover 12 years ago
The weekend!?

Well, okay... I think I can fight off the withdrawal symptoms until then. It'll be hard, but I think I can make it.

On a side note, it's gotten to the point where 5 pages doesn't even seem like its long enough. That's just how addicting this story is.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
SUPERB

Excellent chapter, so emotional.Touching and wonderful, a great love story.

jayloesep29jayloesep29over 12 years ago
Late

The weekend, nooooo, I got to know what happens next. I'm so sad. ButI love this story so much I just might read it again, waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great.

I am loving the twists & turns.

roninbearroninbearover 12 years ago
But...but...

I won't be able to read it until monday! You can't be that cruel, I need to know what happens next!

pengyargpengyargover 12 years ago
:)

Yay! So happy that they are back together. Although the false keepers still need to get their butts kicked. And they still haven't found out about locking her away all the time in the compartment, and haven't made the connection that they were actually making "money" off of her cleaning the apartment. They need to sift through her memories and see exactly what those S.O.B's put her through so they can give the full punishment that's truly deserved!

Congratulations on your friend, but thats not fair to the rest of us! Tue/Wed has become my most anticipated day simply b/c I get to follow the story!

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago

Your writing and this story is going from strength to strength.

I love this story, you have made the 5 masters into a single unit but individually they also are complete!

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago
Yay!!!!

I love this story....it is so interesting I cannot stop reading it ...and I love the characters.....keep writing ...can't wait for the next installment. It keeps getting better as you go along.

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 12 years ago
Sorry... Another Comment >.>

But... I need to know. What do the colors mean? I was hoping to find out in this chapter. I've been rereading it and I can't for the life of me guess what it can be. I was thinking maybe it was the color meanings. You know, blue=productive, tranquil, and loyal, while silver=distinguished, earthy, or elegant. (Since the Brothers are the best and very admirable.) I don't know, my mind is just going everywhere. I sure do hope you tell us soon. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i would luagh if your pregnat friends name was ciara lol but omg plz keep writing idk what ill do if you stop lol

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
who are the characters to us?

i know i asked dw this same question, but who do we picture when we think of these characters?????? i will tell you mine.

all my guys are musicians damien- Till (rammstein), christof-Richard (rammstein), evan- dan (disturbed), kein- corey (slipknot), and bane- jim root(slipknot). it was funny because in chapt. 1 when dw was describing the characters distinguishing features or personalities these were the people who popped in my head. now for ciara??? ha ha ha that would be me. (who else would i see in this situation????) ok, who's next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

as always. Don't know how you do it, but please keep it coming. Wow, no pun intended. I'm always sad when I reach the end of a new chapter, since there is no more for a week or so. Congrats to your friend and keep the awesome writing going.

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 12 years ago
Hmm

Am I the only one that finds those venomous females curiously arousing?... :))

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
The All Time List

You (DW's devoted fans) have put CH12 in the Top 10 List of SciFi at 2nd place and CH11 at 8th place. All DW needs to be in 1st place is for 200 more fans to vote for this chapter. With CH11 she was briefly in 2nd place but fell back to 7th the next night. Now, CH11 has 410 votes, if CH12 gets 410 votes (and it doesn't slip back a hundreth of a point) it will be in 1st place. If it does slip a little 410 votes will give it 3rd place.

DW told me 2 weeks ago that her goal was to get this story into the Top 10. Well, you fans have done that for her. Now 1st place in sight. What do you say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If...

If Ciara's bond with the group is broken when she gives birth, I will die. I am so attached to this story, and I can't handle more pain for her and the gents!!!! Especially because the bond is such serious business.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 12 years ago
Abso-fucking-lately brilliant!

Loved how the warriors' heads began to spin as they were faced with processing lightening fast mood changes! Can you arrange a couple of menstruation cycles too? Replete with visicious cramps, bloating and crushing insecurity! Hot damn I'd pay to read about that!

Can't wait for labor! Oh yeah bring it!

wildkat75477wildkat75477over 12 years ago

I love this story....everything is so vivid....excellent writing!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianover 12 years ago

Congrats to your friend on the new baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Deserved....

DW deserves to be in the top 10 & I agree she deserves to be #1 also, I would vote 100 times over for this is possible - I already vote twice (1 @ work & 1 @ home). Come on people lets get the amazing DW to #1!!!

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsover 12 years ago
Woohoo!

Best. Chapter. Ever. God your story telling is superb!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have to say it again....

This is the most uniquely erotic story I think I have ever read. I am an extremely well-read person, and this tale is top notch. I agree with the pp who thinks DW should be paid for this work...there are published works out there that are just crap compared to this story. I can't wait to find out more about this baby! I just knew the women would have a larger role in this....I like that one of the women seems to be nicer than the others. Are these women like harpies? Just love all of the questions and that I can't figure out the twists...write on DW! Hugs, JV.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 12 years ago
awesome!

i love how they are realizing they all love one another. more soon please, congrats to your friend!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
sorry, need for a second comment

congratulations DW on third place in the Sci-Fi Fantasy Hall of Fame with this chapter, as of today. great achievement.

just realised that rachels mum was right when she said that she’d be ‘knocked up’ within 12 months!

question: do the women live in a specific size family group? nu-reeh interacts with dinah and tosu but there are other who wander around inside the mountain.

not sure who my favourite master is. down to a short list of evan or kein ;0)

MallyseMallyseover 12 years ago
Amazing

Just absolutely loving this story. You are incredibly creative and an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

This story is always such a treat! I wish it would go on forever... don't let the series end!

3dAtom3dAtomover 12 years ago
I want more!

I had to register just so I could add THIS story to my favourites.

I would love a bit more sex in it even though I love the story line, the world and the characters.

EllitaEllitaover 12 years ago
Phenomenal!

I am absolutely in love with your story! I read your chapters until 4 am and then had to sleep, I finished the latest this afternoon and cannot wait for more! I agree with others - I don't want this series to end!

AuntimiAuntimiover 12 years ago
More Now Please

First off Ellita you stole the comment straight from my mouth. Fell asleep at 4am and woke up straight away to reading. Even before my much needed coffee. This series is Fantastic!!! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank God you write quickly and I don't have to wait months or even years between chapter. Will start your other story til this one is ready. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good!

I love this story. You are very create and descriptive. I cannot wait for more...don't tire too soon and end it abruptly. It is too good. It gives an escape from my own not so exciting/affectionate life. What do the men and women look like? I see the women as being a grotesque, tough skinned creatures but do the men look more like human men? I can't image being intimate with 5 monster like men all at the same time. I can't image being with 5 men all at the same time period. Too SCARY! But some how you make it less scary and more kind and meaning full than just having sex with bunch of people...Ciara is a sex slave but is not abused and is cared for. Men take note and stop using us like we are objects...go buy some purple goo and healing cream. Want us to be happy and you will be happy too.

trippychicktrippychickover 12 years ago
YAY

i should be in bed but i just had to know! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the humor

I laughed out loud at the idea of these strong 'men' dealing with the flurry of a pregnant woman's emotions. Great touch. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love your work!!!!

oh god m dying to read the next chapter please please urry with it I dont think I will be able to survive till the weekend

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

omg i'm dying to know what happens next

please hurry

and thanks for being so creatively awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you so much DW!!!

great chapter enjoed reading it so much i am so in love with this series you have got me completely hooked i check daily for the new chpater like a drug addict hahaha!

-Preston

AmoonAmoonover 12 years ago
sharing the love

This is so great; you are very talented. I look forward to the next chapter. I've said it before, but I love how the relationship between Ciara and the men mirrors the relationship between the women and the men. Makes me wonder if they're not as awful as they seem.

Keep it up! And thanks for what you've done so far.

SylithSylithover 12 years ago
Very Talented and Inventive

Really great story, you walk the line between submission and partnership amazingly - she is completely willing and yet strong. The very human interest awakening in her 'kidnappers' is incredibly appealing, as is their desire for her. All in all a powerful, interesting and sensual story.

Thanks for sharing your brainchild, so glad I came back to re-read and find more chapters...they did not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alien thoughts

I'm often annoyed with descriptions of alien thought processes that seem so human. You did a great job of making the alien thoughts feel alien.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Thought to...

...comment again some chapters together. But I absolutely have to say something about this exactly now!

The way you picture this mental bond is unfathomably beautiful.

It's just as close to the perfect depiction as any description from a being without real telepathic abilities can be. Maybe even a step beyond that.

I often entertained thoughts about the way a telepathic connection might be between two people. And I almost never found the way others depicted them adequate.

To take this thought a step further and imagine a group mind and make it not only believable but also comprehensible amazes me. It’s the one part of your story so far I really want to deeply bow to.

The rest of it ranges from great amazing, but this particular point goes beyond that and I’m afraid that I don’t have the vocabulary to express it in English. I may even be at a loss to express it in my native language.

I really love the confusion and the differences you worked out. And I really like that you took all this time to establish a real emotional bond between the six (and a half) of them to work with.

For me all former events cumulate at this point. It’s kinda climaxing here. And I’m really curious where the story will go from here. But I think I know already that this particular sensation will be short-lived, since it has to be the baby and its connection to the mother enabling the bond.

Anyway… I love it even if it isn’t permanent.

I owe you for this experience - To learn that somebody seems to entertain thoughts about a certain topic very similar to mine. Or fantasizes about it... Or perhaps just feels like knowing something…

;-)

Thank you!

DeathmajesticDeathmajesticover 12 years ago
Wonder

I wonder when they'll realize that, by definition, she isn't a slave anymore.

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
you saved me!

In the middle of a 3 hour pediatrician visit you had me laughing till I had tears! This is my 5th time reading this story-so I don't forget in waiting for later; and this chapter makes me cry, giggle and then belly laugh every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

for dreaming up this amazing story

TrinkmeisterTrinkmeisterover 12 years ago
How can this keep getting BETTER?

I don't know - but it is. Your construction of bonding started with the foreshadowing of Christof's un bonding 6 chapters ago. You have woven this really gracefully. Let us keep reading.

3 jan 2012

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Excellent Exploitation of the Set Up

Good science fiction though the medical sciences and the bonding seems to border on Magic but this is no great problem for this reader who just loves to see what sort of private worlds other people create.

sblazer227sblazer227about 12 years ago
You are amazing

I started this story earlier today and now at chapter 12 i finally( and 2 am), i finally have to force myself to go to sleep and rest my eyes. Amazing work, character development, and hot sex scenes. Cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
<3

So I've been reading your story the last couple of days, and all I want to say is I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I love you and your imagination. Please don't ever stop writing.

I am so emotionally involved with your characters. I think I should be made a part of their bond. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I love this story I haven't been able to stop reading. I love it more than anything I've ever read. Fun, exciting and wonderfully written are only a few ways to discribe it. Keep writing. :D

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
Addictive!

I have been reading almost nonstop since chapter 1. I walk around with my laptop on my arm and somehow do what I need as I read. I was so trapped by your amazing story that I couldn't even stop to write something, sorry about that, but I seriously could NOT stop! I love this so much I have to say so. Your characters are incredible. I love your descriptions and images; it is so in my mind easy to picture everything you write. I also adore the little details you add, like Evan's sensitive hair, that's just beautiful. I will go back to comment on other chapters as well. This particular chapter was fun to read as I kept thinking how I would feel with such a bond. It would probably drive me crazy having all my thoughts exposed like that and even worse influenced by others in such way. Poor Ciara as if it wasn't already hard enough they read her face so well and knew when she wasn't truthful! I hope the intensity of it lowers when Ciara gives birth. I would be sad if she loses the last drop of freedom she had. I do love that they are bonded though. It is difficult to decide. :D Thank you for this wonderful story.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
so sorry!!

I was trying to go back to page three and my finger hit the damn third star... You are entirely to brillant to ever be rated at a 3! If there were more than 5 stars they would be yours!!!! I am so overwhelmed with this story I dont know what to do..... All I can think about is finishing it so I can read it again! OOOO<3

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

You have taken the idea of bond to a new level. You have given us the insight that many have craved but have not been able to get. I am a fan of Were stories and I have never understood the way they could talk to each other or feel their mate or their packs. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

haha i laughed so much when they were complaining and thought that this new bond would be the end of them.

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

laughed my arse off.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ive just read 12 chapters in 2 days

fantastic reading, and really realy enjoying them, dont be daft we will appriciate your story when it arrives to us, admitedly sooner the better but dont rush yourself and no need to appologise

stacky55stacky55over 11 years ago
Tone it down, please

Don't complain about late chapters. It is almost 2:30 a.m. and I haven't feed the cats or medicated the sick ones. So neglectful just to read your delightful stories. I am serious - you could be published and make money at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Born writer ...

Self publish .I'd more than happily pay for your work .You are incredibly skilled and believe me I read A LOT !

DannyGirl31DannyGirl31over 11 years ago
Amazing!

I almost never see these twists coming, its incredible how much the story has evolved in just 12 short chapters. I cannot imagine how the story will progress from here. Your characters are so wonderful, and the story of each of their development has been my most cherished reading. I have nothing negative to say about your work, because it is simply perfect, through and through. I certainly agree with the other comments, you could be a published writer: I would pay with my right arm to read the rest of this story if you demanded it of me. Thank you for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My 3rd time reading this series :) Would love to see it on TV :)

This story is amazing, and it gets better with each read through. This is truly a work of art.

I would love to see this made into a television series, in a similar genre to Game of Thrones or Spartacus perhaps? There is enough diversity and intrigue to make this story series a television phenomenon - as it is, you should consider sending some of these chapters to a publisher and getting paid for the great work you've done here.

J.K. Rowling never imagined anyone would bother to read her first Harry Potter novel when she sent it to a publisher... and look at this saga that has become? Imagine if she hadn't? Take the plunge and please share your creative genius with the world beyond Literotica! This is not just a sex story, this is a really work of art with so much originality and creativity in it. It's a rare gem, and so is your talent :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Addicted

It's so funny, the story line has me so enthralled that i'm now skim reading the sex scenes to contine with the plot! This needs to be published!

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
5 Stars...

you never fail us! Just so delicious...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you so much.

I just really want to thank you. You have a gift and I have so enjoyed reading this story. The market is ripe for this type of story. I haven't finished yet and I'm at the edge of my seat. Your stories remind me somewhat of authors like SE Smith and other fresh self published authors. Though in no way am I implying your stories are not completely creative and unique. It's more in the shared trends of both using the first person (which really seems to me to be more of a challenge to write it well and to develop all characters equally) and that the sex scenes are HOT, HOT, HOT while flowing well with the story. It's explicit and steamy but fits the plot and place of the story. Well done! Sincerely, Darla

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sincere thanks

This story gets better with each chapter! I'm enjoying it so much, I wish I could give you 100 stars!!

I agree with those who say you should be published. I would love to have a copy of your wonderful story sat on my bookshelf

Thank you for writing and sharing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

The story is very interesting. I learn more about their culture and the telepathic bond between them.

It does really piss me off though that Damien and his Brothers now 1) Know what it's like to be sex slaves, 2) Realize Ciara has it even worse, 3) Have a bond with Ciara that helps them understand her feelings... but they still think slavery of her is A-OK, because she's human, or whatever. I guess it's realistic because of how they have been raised though.

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

DW, i have only recently found your story. i have been engrossed in this wonderful world and family that you have created. i have been literally reading off and on all day as time has allowed. i have devoured the first twelve chapters and even guessed at some of the plot twists. *grins*

i would be starting chapter thirteen right now if i didn't need at least an hour of sleep before getting up to start the new day. i truly look forward to reading the next chapters with equal gusto. Excellent characters and storyline. Absolutely loving it! *grins, winks*

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
great stuff!!!

your imagination is unparalleled. i have always wished to be as gifted but sadly i am not. i do recognize someone who is though, and you certainly are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Freaking Hilarious!

I come back to your stories over and over again because they are that good! I remember them but force my mind to forget the endings so I'll be surprised each and every time! I've reread your stories 12 times now and they are just as good the 12th time as they were the 1st time! Thank you! Do us all a favor and get your art published because you are a master of the craft!

jarheadcamperjarheadcamperabout 8 years ago
Been hanging on and finally taking a real interest.

I stuck with this story because of the rave reviews in the comments. I have to admit I didn't particularly care for it up to probably chapter 11. I read for the story, not for the Sex and it seemed like that was all this was. Until the plot thickened recently I kept asking myself why I keep reading. I knew immediately that Ciara was pregnant, also that she had bonded to the men, based on the dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
and the plot thickens

I have been skimming through the sex to get to the plot and now it is getting exciting

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous