All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 13'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
rissa200204rissa200204over 12 years ago
Kinky lil devils huh?

who says ya cant have your cake and eat it too?

hehe tho all in all when she Does give birth i imagine they will not enjoy that so much or least till they manage the pain levels as hinted at lol..

keep up the great work your twists and turns are simply divine :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's always so frustrating when I get to the end of each chapter because I get so into the story and I want to continue reading. I'm really glad that I found this story but I almost wish I hadn't found it until you were done so I wouldn't have to wait so long for the next chapter to come out.

A week is just too long to wait =/

But I think you write very well and you're quite creative. I love the little bits of humor and the direction you're going.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

I knew she would have a girl! When they were talking about what would happen to her SON I was wondering what they would do if it's a girl, and now we know! The girl is going to stay with them and be raised by Ciara, that's why the women taught her about how things work in the mountains! I can't wait for the next update! 5 stars!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 12 years ago
As engaging as always

I agree with the first anonymous comment. I was trying to figure out why Ne-Reeh would tell Ciara all those things about survival. It didn't make any sense because there is no way that they would ever include her in their society as one of them. But it makes sense if she has a daughter who she'll raise for a longer period of time than if she had a son.

As time passes and it seems more and more like her slavery is what it will be forever, it continually bothers me. It's so frustrating to me that the brothers are so set in their ways with little room for change. I thought that Ciara having the bond with them would be a good thing, but it's looking like that's not the case. Please let her retain a good sense of independence and individuality from the brothers. I really don't want her thoughts, wants and opinions to be replaced by theirs.

And on that thought, I love Christof! It's such a relief that one of them sees the inherent cruelty in their way of life and doesn't just accept and participate in it as "the way things are". How exactly do the brothers reconcile their behavior in the bedroom versus everywhere else?

And I'm truly looking forward to finding out about this teaching of their seed being sacred. That sounds a lot like the teaching that female slaves couldn't get pregnant. A convenient lie to cover some truth that they don't want known. But I can't even begin to guess at the reasons for this one. Unless it's just to make the most out of the women's own breeding sessions with the men?

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago
waiting waiting....

As usual your story has left me on the edge of my chair waiting for MORE!

I haven't had time recently to read anything on the site but I MAKE time for this story - once I finish bouncing around the room with excitement!

Definitely worth the wait!

I love the places you are taking this story and look forward to the next installment. Did I say that already?

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I am stunned!

I wonder if the women have mental capabilities that the men don't know about. If they are telepathic, maybe they can communicate on some level with Ciara's baby and sensed that it is female and strong. One of the women mentioned that females bond with their sisters, and mentioned that they don't bond with their males anymore. If they can control bonding they obviously know how it happens. It would be nice if they would share what they know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how do you always manage to do it?

i can't figure out how you always manage to keep us hanging on at the end of the chapter. I would love to be inside your mind to see how it works! yep, i'm sitting on pins and needles to see what happens next. you've created a story that always seems to keep me hanging on without letting me fall into boredom with mundane living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I completely Love this story!!!

However I am concerned about what this baby will do to Ciara on the way out, what if she has talons and wings? That would rip her apart, I am worried for her health. Plus she needs prenatal vitamins:)

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
What can I say but....

Brilliant,stupendous,amazing,addictive,superb...etc the list just goes on. Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another great chapter

It will be interesting to see how Ciara's female child will differ from the other women, in appearance and personality. From Nuh-reeh's showing Ciara the ropes, it looks like she's trying to give her the knowledge she'll need to pass on to her daughter, which indicates they're being very accepting of the half-human baby. Seems if the baby is strong enough to survive, as Nuh-reeh's said in ch 12, they'll fully accept it into society?

The editing has been superb, but on page 2, in Ciara's dream about the metal ore, there's an "it's" that should be "its." FYI. ;)

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I love this story so much. Thank you for sharing your mind with us. :)

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

sucks that they can't keep the baby... how do they know it's a girl too? that's werid! the mating thing was kinda... I don't know but it was not right. They were choking and hurting the guys no wonder most of the men do like the women

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How does this keep getting better?

It's unbelievable how this story just keeps sucking you further in.....

Outstanding writing, Doctor Wolf.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years ago
Great Chapter

I wish she could keep her baby it seems terrible to be parted from it when it is so young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Book of the month club selection

Really enjoying your story. If you published it as book, it would hit the best seller list in a week. Thanks for a truly great story. Waiting for the next chapter.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago
Great addition

I love this story and hope you keep writing ......and this is a great addition to the other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I am so loving the story development. I never know in which direction the story will go, but I was delightfully surprised it took on some bondage. I am in heaven. Keep up the awesomeness. We are all anxiously awaiting the next installment.

surrealisticpillowsurrealisticpillowover 12 years ago
Thanks

It is extremely rare that I comment, but this story is amazing. You leave me wanting to find out what happens, but not wanting it to end. For all the fantasy, it is so real, because the emotions of all are so believable.

All I can say is, thank you.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

As always DW you have written another Brilliant chapter - I love this story & crave a new chapter each time I finish one. Thank you for updating regularly :)

slutter_byslutter_byover 12 years ago
Damn!

Nothing like what holds true to be a monumental release of sexual tension between the five interrupted by the women. It is a pity that she won't be able to keep the baby, but there are still variables, so anything can happen. I am LOVING this story. Decidedly one of my favorite series on here...pushing for #1 in Sci-Fi! My vote is in.

jayloesep29jayloesep29over 12 years ago
YOu know how to make a good soap opera ending TBC

Why!!!! It ends with me wanting more.....to be continued. She is having a girl, that is so cool. Is that why she is being taught to be a women herself. humm, this is the best story ever and I never want it to end. keep up the good work DW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome like always

I read your entire work in one day and I was waiting for this chapter for almost a week now and it was great like always. I'm liking Cristof more and more.... it seems like his feelings ie love for Ciara will continue to grow in his brothers and somehow will be able to express it like her.

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
TRUST DW

DW only shows you what Ciara sees or learns. Ciara is learning about Pateria as she goes along. DW often shows you what Ciara sees but doesn't understand, so you don't see it clearly. DW does clearly show you what Ciara does understand. Remember Ciara can get it wrong sometimes, but what she sees is always 'true'. If you don't understand, it is because Ciara doesn't understand.

By the comments some people are catching on.

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
More good stories to read while you wait

As Anon I suggested The Music of the Mind, before. I think anyone would have to be weird to not like it. [As a proofreader I can wish he had used one. It really needs one.]

Some more--

A New Beginning CH01-13 [finished] by BADSAM689 in Sci-Fi. It's about an accident on a spaceship, its return to Earth, and what they find there.

The Proper Rules for Strip Poker CH01-05 PaulSandarac. A group of young people discover .....

I hope someone likes them.

summermaxsummermaxover 12 years ago
Amazing!

This is truly one of the best stories I've read on Lit. (And I've read a lot). I've voted 5 stars at every chapter and have added DW as a favorite author! Can wait for the next chapter. I love these characters!! Keep 'em coming!

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 12 years ago
Curious...

about the women. Nu-Reeh and the other women seem so thuggish. How do they maintain control and continue to be successful? Here on Earth, we say, "behind every good man...there's a better woman." this society doesn't seem to have that same kind of guiding maternal influence. The men are tough and the women are tougher. There doesn't appear to be much enlightenment, and yet they are successful. Is it just because of the availability resources? I hope we get to see more and more of the workings of he world as Ciara is trained by Nu-Reeh.

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
A BIG THANK YOU TO THE FANS

This morning CH13 stands at 1st place on the all time Sci-Fi list with 4.91 Stars and 540 votes. Amazing!!

DW is thrilled beyond words.

Thank you! thank you! thank you!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

thanks for posting so quickly, especially with being away. is mother and baby well?

love the fight scene, was it with the family they fought with in the containment room? kept expecting caira to stand on a chair and bash someone with a bowl!

can understand how the women know that the baby is a girl, either by telepathy or basic senses like smell. the problem i am having is what the baby will be. can’t quite see her looking like a typical paterian female as caira isn’t one. am wondering if she’ll have the “essence” from all the brothers and grow up to be a warrior.

why is caira being blamed for what they dream. she doesn’t know the planet so how can they be her memories? or could it be due to the baby learning from her sire(s.

frederick knows how to keep his customers happy, how fortuitously he recommended the new costume!

what has happened to the nerd masters? have they been punished?

getting to like nu-reeh, a very strong character, who likes her men to enjoy themselves fighting and shows, to others, how strong her family is. so, is damien her son? not sure about dinah, she’s a bit volatile. is tosu related to christof? she seems to be quite “gentle”.

this chapter of “war and peace” is finished, thank goodness i hear you cry!

congratulations on first place. until next time. ;0)

nigilnigilover 12 years ago

It's scary how much this chapter resembles what I was dreaming up myself after the last one. amazing.

Yes, nice one with the little girl, after all the boy hinting before :)

I can already see her fiercely protecting her mother. oops.

And I just knew the women were shadowing the men at the cabin, now that they call them servants and not slaves any longer. Hope Nu-reeh will acknowledge that some time as a good change. But she's probably too stuck up to outright say so :)

You should read 'The Host' some time, i'm sure you'd like it, similar in many ways. This story here isn't much worse on the emotional ride (and I dare say even better on the first person presence -- hiding facts in plain sight for the reader to connect the dots, lovely).

hint, hint: get this published... after it's done on lit :P

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
KUDOS

By far one of the best stories i have read on this site. Excellent chapter as usual.Commendations to a well written thought provoking story. Story of the year for me, and the year is not over yet. WELL DONE DW

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Love it!

Are the women training Ciara so that she knows how to raise her daughter? Will she stay with the women, since the girl babies are trained by a female relative? Will Ciara's men have to go back to the compound or will they be allowed to stay too? Who is going to teach her to read and write? She'll end up knowing much more than the average man knows. What is so special about that ore they are mining?

For every question you answer, I have a million more. Excellent chapter, as expected. I love that Christof got the others to think of Ciara as a woman. They quite like the idea of her as their woman now, don't they? I loved it and I can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bbaaaahhhh

always with the cliff hangers lol but i love it DW i really do keep writing!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Such a great story!

Fantastic 5 star as always! One request- could you describe the women some more. I keep seeing them as sort of flying ants. How much like women do they look? I can't imagine a child of Ciara's and one of her masters would look the same as one that came from one of the winged women. Oh this is just such a great story. Thanks for getting it in on time after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

As I read this story it gets better as it moves forward. I would love to see it printed. As a reader of si-fi this is the best I have read. Please keep writing.

Thank you

MJP

ladymailmanladymailmanover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

Of course 5 stars!! As always thank you so much for sharing your talent!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 12 years ago
5 Stars For Sure!

I really love reading this. I can't wait for the next one. What do the colors still mean? What is to happen to Ciara's baby since it's a girl? What are done differently when they are girls? Will she come out like her mother and furry like her father(s) or will she have wings as well? I can't wait. This story should definitely be printed. I'd buy all the books in the series. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Miscategorized

Put a Rape Warning on your first chapter of this story or change the category to Nonconsent/Reluctance. Personally, I think you're a SICK FUCK for writing what you did there, but since it's allowed here at least have the decency to properly inform readers that want nothing to do with that garbage.

Kajia_VeraciousKajia_Veraciousover 12 years ago
To the coward...

...who hides his/her callousness behind "anonymous" posts: No one held you at gunpoint to read this story or any others on this site. Obviously, I haven't a clue what has happened to you in your life experiences for you to speak out so vehemently & you are entitled to share your opinion. You should know that by speaking out in the manner that you did, is to invite equally ardent response. As someone who has experience counseling sexual assault victims & has also experienced it first hand, this story never once left me disgusted. Literotica provides a place for escapism much like movies do. So do us all a favour & try to suspend your disbelief or better yet, choose a non-erotica stories site to peruse as you'll run a lower risk if being inadvertently offended by the content.

Doctor Wolf you're one helluva a talented writer so say "fuck'em" to those who don't know the difference between constructive feedback & just plain whinging. The "anonymous" opinion is CLEARLY in the minority. I'm a voracious reader & subsequently, have read a lot of amazing stories & yours ranks up there for creativity, flow & character portrayal. Way to go on engaging your readers & keeping them captivated! Also, big props to Steve150177 for being a committed & great editor. You are as much of a gem as talented writers like DW, Jaz Cullen, PsycheBMused, Gina Tina...etc..in the Lit world! OK my inner Phoenix has been pacified...done ranting for the night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Gets better and better. Totally didn't see the female child coming. Thank you for another great installment, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only one question:

WHEN will the next chapter come?

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
To the STUPID nut job Anon person & notes to the fans

How did you not expect Rachel to be 'raped'? Just what did you expect would happen to a woman sold 'into intergalactic slavery'? You say (in your comment at the end of CH1&2) that you stopped reading on page 2 of CH1&2, and then you obviously skipped to CH13 to attack DW, so you have missed the why DW had to write that scene so she could go on to bring all of us (including Rachel/Ciara) to the place we are at now (and even more so to the places that DW is still to take us, she has given me hints only).

To the fans-- As your/DW's proofreader I can say that the next 2 chapters are going to blow your minds. Who could have guessed the developments that DW has cooked up in her mind? Now is your last chance to get your guesses in front of the other fans before all is revealed.

As to when? CH14 was submitted Sun. & so should 'post' about 12:01 AM Wed. morning. There is no need to check every day, begin to check on Tues. (Mon. if you have to). There is no way a story can ever post on Sat. or Sun. Given DW's schedule.

MorganEmilyRoseMorganEmilyRoseover 12 years ago

I made a profile just to comment on how much I love your stories. Reading is my favorite escape, I feel the need to say Thank You! Haha!

The_HarlotThe_Harlotover 12 years ago

I cannot wait! For the past three days I have been reading this story nonstop! I am constantly wondering what this baby is going to look like! If it will be more human like or more towards the native women. I can't wait to find out!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
ohhhhhh steve!

I'm rubbing my hands together in utter and complete glee to hear your announcement about the upcomming chapters! BRING EM ON HONEY I CAN'T WAIT! (yea, i went there and in caps too) DW i love your work. i keep saying that over and over again, but i can't help it, it's true. keep up the excellent work.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
i forgot to guess

is ciara going to become a mistress and her five studs her servants?????? just asking.....

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
more more more

I love this story, at first I thought I wouldn't because of them being cruel but after character development and a better understanding of their world I really really love this story.

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this!

I am waiting in anticipation - I literally spent the last two days getting caught up and now I just can't wait for more! Your character development is the best I've seen on Lit and you've got 5 stars from me, wishing I could give you six!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Smokes!!

I have been reading through many stories and none of them have ever done this wonderful! I must say this takes the cake. It's extremely well done and no spelling errors whatsoever. Both me and a few friends I have shown this to are waiting in utter anticipation and keep up the awesomely fantastical work. :)

GingerGemGingerGemover 12 years ago
Amazing

I have been reading this whole story for 3 days straight and am addicted!! AmAzingly well written. Can't wait for more updates!!!!

Xx

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 12 years ago
can't get enough!

Wow. I've been reading evey chance I get - and I usually get bored on here by CH 4!

One teeny thing, a pet peeve of mine; Lightening is when you make something lighter,Lighting makes a room brighter, but Lightning makes booms mightier! The latter should have flashed behind her eyes.

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongover 12 years ago
This is weird but...

I know that this story is on an erotic website but this is the 3rd time I've read it and I've found myself skipping over the sex scenes and just enjoying the story and the relationships the characters have!

I did exactly the same with your first story as well. I LOVE this!!!

brownskingurlbrownskingurlover 12 years ago
its official..........

im utterly addicted to this story!!!!! curse u doctorwolf lol!!!!!!

TrinkmeisterTrinkmeisterover 12 years ago
You know what?

Doctorwolf -- i can visualize the Brothers (including their physical differences), but was not so capable of "seeing" the planet's women. They are in this chapter more than any other. If you only had one illustration of a 9 foot tall venomous bitch w/ wings.... It would best be here. Just a suggestion.

4 Jan 2012

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
addicted to the stories so far but hated the binding scene in this one

Really didn't like the binding of the rope. It got a bit monotonous and boring after a while. This is disappointing after such an incredible series so far. I'm going to persevere for now because the other ones were so good (I read them in marathon sessions and was nearly late for work twice because I'd be up half the night reading them they were that good!)

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Interesting tidbits

Mixed with lots of internal tension and sex,

CajunBillCajunBillalmost 12 years ago
Illustration chapter ?

Trinkmeister beat me to the suggestion but I think among your many readers I think a few might be interested in providing sketches of the characters. I am 72 & have been reading Science Fiction since age 11. Very few are illustrated, except sometimes on covers. CajunBill

blitzysixxblitzysixxalmost 12 years ago

I love the story but their chauvinistic nature has finally forced me out of love with them. First saying "i feel nothing about this child" and then tormenting her while she's pregnant, I just can't like them anymore. I would HATE to be joined to these guys in my mind. And nobody would take my young from me, venomous winged chicks or not, I would die fighting. This chick must be blinded by love in order to go along with any of this. And these "masters" need to get real and get over themselves. They are not as great as they think they are. The only thing they have mastered is being codependent immature egotistical dicks employed as slaves and whores but and hating it, but enjoying treating others as slaves and whores. Very worst hypocrites - the exact kind that I hate. But your story is really good and I am floored by your talent and wish I possessed even 1/5 the skill you have. I can see this being some other girl's fantasy, it's just not mine. I'm more like the girl who tried to kill masters in their sleep. Now that's a real woman.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
Im enjoy the battle play...

They are so entertaining to me, like boys in an adult story. They know they like it...if not love it, but also know they shouldnt. Ciara is the perfect blend to them, I love the way she can handle all of them, can stand up for herself and get in trouble doing it. With their mistakes and her mistakes, they seem to be learning together, how to love and how to be loved... There was a comment made, about how she has always been suggected to abuse, even on Earth. And I have to completely agree with that, in her memories of her family there a no great memories of love or affection, yet she misses her abuser.... There are many memories of mental and physical abuse from her me/owners, yet there is so much love, respect and trust on her end.'. It makes you feel sad for her and the battles within herself are such like most woman's conflicts with love. ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Any new action?

It is getting a bit repetitive, slave/ 5 men /big weird bird women. I hope there is some action soon! Great series so far, but there is too little action and too much repeated confusion and anguish from Ciara's part. There's going to be some retribution soon, hopefully!

stacky55stacky55over 11 years ago
Fun

Oh, did that sound like fun. My man does not understand the attraction of bondage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't change a thing! This is awesome.

I disagree that there isn't enough action. I was on the edge of my seat through the whole chapter. Im not sure writers realize what a gift they give a reader when they write a well crafted story. I have chronic pain, though a go, go, go with a family I have to force myself to take time and rest. Being able to read an engrossing story makes my forced inactivity bearable.

Thank you again. Darla

fritobandito717fritobandito717almost 11 years ago
love!

I especially like how you take the time to personalize each and every chapter before you submit it. I enjoy hearing that you enjoy hearing from us :) I've been reading stories on this site for a long time now and I usually lose interest the further the story goes but here I can't wait to get to the next chapter every time :) so I want to thank you for taking all the time you do to keep us entertained!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i cant take it!

ugh i hate them so much i dont think i ever muttered the word hate so much in my life. i was literally shaking with rage. who "disciplines" a pregnant woman! i never liked these guys but they are pretty much evil in my eyes now. making a pregnant woman kneel on the fucking floor then mocking her for it? disciplining her for having an opinion they dislike/shits and giggles( since they clearly find the idea fun and her feelings on the matter are irrelevant)?

I cant be the only fan of this series who is incapable of liking chauvinistic, hypocritical, rapist slavers right? I dig the story as much as everyone else but the folks who claim to "love" these guys baffle me.

argh! this is my second time reading this story i forgot how worked up it made me. cant wait till the little girl is born she's amazaing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure how I feel about the slavers...

Just when I think they are becoming decent guys, they do something to make me hate them again. I like Christof, and I can understand that he was "drawn in" by the hive mind and doesnt really believe in slavery, but the others really piss me off.

They mock her for being "clumsy" and I'm just like "YOU TRY BEING PREGNANT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!" The disciplining was also not cool... don't do that kind of thing to someone who is pregnant, like... ever.

I do like that very very slowly they are starting to see her as a sentient being and not as a slave. It's taking way too long, but it's slowly going there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Regardless

Regardless of how negative the readers may feel about this story just know Doctor Wolf i find it a favorite. I have been reading stories on here for quite sometime and this story has honestly been rated as the best! From the plot, to the characters, everything just fits together nicely and realistically. You have an awesome imagination and i applaud you on your work! Sure some things may be a little "too much" for some readers but thats what makes the story more appealing, you being able to push the boundaries and stand out from whats normal. These past 3 days i have not been able to unglue my tablet from my hand a full day, i absolutely enjoy your work! Stay awesome and keep up the amazing work DoctorWolf.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
im loving this series.

i cant believe the number of comments this story has generated. usually authors need to beg for comments, but with this series, the opinions seem to flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Maybe you missed a trick?

I think you missed a great opportunity where the female orgasm is concerned, as a general rule women can orgasm more often than a man and with very little time between each orgasm.

Ordinarily that concept is difficult to imagine with any amount of realism for a man (or so I’ve been told). I can see why it hasn’t been made into an issue because effectively these men can for all intents and purposes experience 5 orgasms in a short period of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I refuse to be brainwashed. The men are the worst.

xyz123446xyz123446almost 2 years ago

I think the reader is intended to follow the love/hate of these men with Ciara and the ebb and flow of the hivemind. Seriously if you’re still reading these comments 10 years later DW it’s really clever what you’ve done here with showing alien thought processes. It’s good scifi!

As for refusing to be brainwashed… Hannah is watching all this, refuses to be brainwashed and brings the righteous fury that is so deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dammit!!! Work to do - deadlines to meet and STILL I click that Next Chapter button

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

I like it butt I think the Men still do not see her as a slave, Butt their actions say otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would you continue the whole story? Could you write a similar one with a different perspective ? I've read the whole thing 4 times over and desperately need more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the other anonymous poster before me: I would also love to read a follow up story by DW from a different perspective. Or a FanFiction, I’m actually strongly thinking of writing one if nobody else does soon!

PlushBunnieGPlushBunnieG18 days ago

As an avid Shibari Top and bottom this chapter truly made my rope heart smile… and the way it was written shows me that perhaps the author is themselves a rope enthusiast as well… I’m highly highly enjoying this story overall so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous