All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 18'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
roninbearroninbearover 12 years ago
Wooo! First again! :)

Another really great chapter! I am enjoying the way that the story evolves, and the way that the men are changing their way of thinking. I don't know how long it will take, but Ciara's daughter is going to make a difference in Paternia! Hmmmm....Pater-nia....Pater....Father...hmmm.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
yea! they're baaaaackkk!

i'm so glad they're home. to me the compound was home also, so i'm happy they're home. where do they go from here? what new adventures are on the horizon for them? i really can't wait to find out. this really does feel like ASTTS part two. i am rubbing my hands together in gleeful anticipation of the new direction! thanx dw for this adventureous ride! wow!

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Well Done

Another excellent chapter. :)

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
Wooohooo!!

i am so glad to finally understand why the last chapter ended like it did and i'm so glad that the Family is back together and can't wait to read more.

Keep up the excellent work hun.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter as ever however...

Just a couple of spelling mistakes: ease dropping should be spelt eavesdropping and differing should be spelt deferring.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Yeah!

Home Sweet Home & far as hell away from Nuh-ree, the old buzzard.

Go, Hannah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love it when I'm right!

Excellent chapter DW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It

One of my favourite chapters so far. It is so awesome how things are slowly starting to fall into place.9

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Oh my...

ROFLMAO when I read this line..

"Why would I kick her in the ass? What possible good could a kick to the ass do?"

Loved this chapter look forward to the next installment.

DeathmajesticDeathmajesticover 12 years ago
Patience

As it turns out, I didn't have to wait at all. But now I do; ahhh crap.

忍耐は美徳です

Pixie87Pixie87over 12 years ago
Fantastic!

So pleased I didn't have to wait long for that chapter! Gotta wait again now but it is always worth it :D absolutely love your work and can't wait for the next chapter.

Please keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as always a riveting tale!

This an excellent story. I follow it more closely than anything on the site.In a book form this would be one that would keep you up all night,unable to stop until it was finished!

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Lovely chapter

A wonderful homecoming.Bravo on another excellent chapter.

talismaniatalismaniaover 12 years ago
This chapter made me...

...happy! Very, very happy. The character interactions just slay me with their sly humor and sharp commentary on social issues. I'm eagerly awaiting more. :)

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Have been enjoying your story immensly!! Please keep up the wonderful writing. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

hehe. It's funny how they don't think like the other men anymore and make comments like, "The way the other men think is ridiculous". A totally 360! Thank you so much for updating! I was so glad that there was a peak of Hannah in this chapter. I was afraid we wouldn't get to see her anytime soon.

DreasholaDreasholaover 12 years ago
Another wonderfull chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sooo since it isn't Wednesday.....

Does that mean we get another chapter tomorrow?!

Great chapter, I cried when Hannah had to leave her mom but I am pregnant and hormonal.

Love this story, keep up the great work!

seaside2day2seaside2day2over 12 years ago
eavesdropping

when people stood under the eaves (overhanging part of roofs that rain water 'dropped' from), and listened in to private conversations through the windows.

Enjoying the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful story

Each chapter is a gift. I hope the next one will include a wanton sex scene as the family joins together in privacy.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
I have a hard time explaining it to myself.

Why am I so relieved that Ciara has not forgotten Hannah? That she remembers her "husbands" and that they have a chance of a peaceful life together?

After all, it's just a story, right?

Be that as it may, I found myself relieved and delighted that mother and daughter retain contact, tenuous though it is. The hints you've left us about big societal change in the future are tantalizing.

I am still amazed that you can keep such a large cast of characters animated and interesting. I've imagined that you must have built bios for most of them so you can keep them straight. (Now whose hair hurts when he cuts it, and which of them lives to lick?)

As another commenter said, this story is a gift that you share with us. I am very grateful indeed.

Anastar15Anastar15over 12 years ago
more?

Will there be more chapters? or is this the last one?

I hope you write more! I so love this story.

SampopbobSampopbobover 12 years ago
Just gets better & better

I am continually surprise by this story - I 100% love it. I love these characters & how you develop them, I hang out to read this every week, thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

I'm so happy this was a happy chapter! I love it when you update this story! I can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exceptional story writing

You are a wonderful, insightful, talented writer with well thought out characters & creative plots. You hooked me with Bound to My Mate & you've done it again with this story. My only wish is that although this chapter was fabulous you continue with this story if only to finish it off. Again you have a God given talent so please keep on writing.

cbakasa7cbakasa7over 12 years ago
I love new chapters!!

Another great chapter!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Sigh, now I have to wait another week for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Smokes!!!

I usually wouldn't bother with leaving a comment but this story is too great to not leave one! Long ago when I was first introduced to Literotica I searched for a well written story and yours was the first I read and loved it ever since but you only had chapters 1-2. A few months later I had come back to search and next thing I know you got yourself a books worth! I do hope there is another chapter. :)

BubblingBubblingover 12 years ago
Fabulous

I find myself checking everyday for another chapter. I want to read them right away but I also want to save them for bed time but I can't help but read your writing at every free moment. Once I'm done I feel upset because there is no more to read and I have to wait for another chapter to be submitted. I am dreading the end of this story. It is too good. I don't want it to end.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Loving it!

It looks like Damien and his family believe that they understand how things work and want to try working the system. Hannah wants to buck the system, but she's still young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ending slavery

I'm waiting for the episode when the slavery on the planet is stopped. Hannah is the most likely character to drive this change because she can travel across the planet and dislikes the slavery very much. The only thing men control and what the women need is the availability of sperm. Here's what Hannah needs to do.

1) Convince all men that sperm is not holy. This rule was imposed so the women can control the men even more.

2) Set up a global communication system among men. This is not impossible since the men are not scattered around the planet but live around the equator. Until it is operational, Hannah will have to be courier.

These two preparations above enables the following:

3) If a women abducts a man, force a coupling, uses a man as a slave or uses a control device, all men will jack off for one moon cycle. The general determines when the drought of sperm commences.

4) The women will adress the general as "sir".

This is a general outline only. I leave the practicalities of this plan to the author.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Confused???

Why do so many think that this is the last chapter when there is so much more to come. Trust me DW is not finished with this magnificent story. I have loved every chapter so far and can't wait for more.

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
End this!

And give us Hannah's story!! Awesome, but kind of wishing you will bring in the final chapters a little faster :) Pretty Please!!

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
Everything

I wish there was a "Favorite This Series" option. As it is, I'm tempted to favorite every chapter.

Now, to throw in my two cents, I believe that Hannah's story about ending this slavery would be a good idea for a sequel. Given the title of this story and how the conflict seems to be done, it seems like we're nearing the end. It's time for the next story.

I don't know how it will work out though, seeing as how different the males really are from the females. It's like female and male black widows. The raw anatomical difference is just too great, unlike in humans, to plead an ethical case concerning equality.

Still, that's just a thought. I'll just stay here and be excited about how all of this will turn out, grinning madly all the way.

Good job!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Great as always

Thanks DW. Great chapter as always but I have two issues - sort of continuity. When Hannah visits, Ciara is tethered by a rope at her neck. Hannah does say she looks awful, which takes into account the weight loss and hair, but the rope is never mentioned even though they change positions several times. Even if she is aware of the why, which seems unlikely, I can't believe there is no mention made of the rope since she is obviously upset about slavery. The other issue has been bugging me for a while. Hannah has such amazing recall of earth and Ciara's life from her time in the womb - I don't even remember Ciara's original name but her memories would include it and I'm surprised that never comes up. Don't mean to be obnoxious.

Another 5 star chapter. I love the pace and am in no hurry for the story to end. It was really funny, too. When Hannah calls Rue "the Mega bitch" I burst out laughing. But she also shows amazing insight when Ciara says to apologize to Rue and Hannah says that she doesn't want apologies - she just wants her to leave. Absolutely no delusions for Baby Girl! She gets it completely!

I never read your other story so I'm going to start right on that. How exciting for me!!!

roudamakroudamakover 12 years ago

great as always. I Only hope they stop calling her sister

even though they don't see it the way "humans" do, its still kind of disturbing.

jl18jl18over 12 years ago
Love it!!

always looking forward to your stories, you are such a good writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So happy they are together and back home, thanks for the great story again!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
so DW where next?

funny how hannah is grouping slaves like caira and servants like the brothers together!

if hannah is going to be involved in abolishing slavery, how is she going to accomplish it? the women won’t want to change the status quo. the men would take a lot of convincing and will they believe a petite female even if she fights like a male warrior? it will also need to happen planet wide. is there time? what potential does she see in the men?

very interesting to find out more about the planet in that there are “cities” and that men can only inhabit the equator region. dinosaurs too!

what jobs are done in the city? commerce and administration? do the women clean and cook for themselves or is there a hierarchy within the females? if the women are solitary creatures, how can they live in a city with so many others?

by the way, are the farmers male or female? as in, is it too important a job that it can only be done by women? and do the two legged animals seen grazing in the fields (in a previous chapter)have a name?

please, please, please whatever you do, don’t conclude this tale by making out that the whole of it was rachels dream!!!!

it’s been already said but i’ll say it again...more please ;0)

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
another

Just loving this totally unique story so much,

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a thought but...

First off, I love your work and you are an absolute genius! But my thought is, is there anyway you would do a seperate series about Hannah and her travels and problems she has? Also, I think it would be interesting to see the society from either the mens, or even better, the womens side of things. Just something I would like to see if you could tell your thoughts on or even see if I was on to some future plans. Thanks for the great reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Love your story but I find it vaguely creepy that Ciara's men started calling her "Sister." yeah, on their planet there is no such thing as monogamy or marriage, so they have no concept of "wife," (let alone polyandry) but "Sister"? :-/ One does not make love to one's siblings. (unless the story is in that genre, which this one isn't!) I hope they will discard using that word in relation to Ciara. It's creepy.

Looking forward to next chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you better not be done with this story dw!!!! im so addicted!

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
it's 3 am... i am up reading your stuff

wow, i am sleepy but that was AWESOME!!!!!

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Plots

I have read this story about 3 times, & it still surprises me with the different plots, humor, love, and well everything.

Please never stop writing your stories, they let our imaginations fly free and lets us be right there with the characters.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a million thanks from Spain.

I found your work by accident, but after spending 2 days reading 16 chapters, I look forward to your regular Thursday additions. I can't agree more with the other commenters, your work is inspired and I love the amount of imaginatively crafted detail you've put into this. Also, I read somewhere that someone wants to help you publish yourself, I say go for it girl!! Get this out there, more people should benefit from your gift.

Gracias from Spain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you for such a beautiful story....

I know my husband doesn't quite understand why he's getting ravaged everyday after work and I KNOW my kids are a little confused at why I'm in such a good mood despite bills, medical issues, and life in general; but you've caused quite a problem because now I am going to spend weeks frustrated and sad. I feel like I'm losing apart of my family. I don't know why your amazing work isn't on a shelf somewhere to expensive for me to buy- but I say God bless you and the story and characters you've created have left me in longing. Thank you so much.

stormy0628stormy0628over 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

This story was beautiful and moving. I read it from start to finish I couldn't stop. I hope you plan on writing more on the Brothers, Caira and Hannah. I would love to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
turning the page

I almost see the ending of this story and the beginning of another.

The vanilla sex in this one was a little frustrating, but the story and plot more than made up for it.

I am curious as to what new situations you can throw at us to have us come back to this story? It would be curious to see if Ciara ever has to say no to her men and sex (sometimes a girl just doesn't feel it) and what would be their reaction? Thre is so much more development here you can do and I await it all with bated breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Soooo goood!

Please don't stop writing! This story reminds me of Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty Trilogy. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing!

i was on vacation and couldn't wait to get back to read your next chapter.

simply wonderful

*****

ladymailmanladymailmanover 12 years ago
Thank You!!

I look forward to your chapters every week. Thank you for sharing your talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Always a pleasure to read!!

When working overnight, I always look for something good to read to pass the time. This my dear is always the first thing I look for to see if there is a new chapter, or to read the old ones again.

Always excellent and looked forward too :D

nigilnigilover 12 years ago
bah

I feel like a broken record, repeating how this story is so amazing. I'll have to change tack a bit, because it's not :p

Really awful this story is. Forcing me to write comments so time-consuming is. Losing interest in reading other stories I do. Not being able to buy the book and read it all in two nights so frustrating is, absolute torture to keep the storyline in my head all the time. All a big ploy to steal my rare time by the men in grey it is. /sarcasm

To all those ppl wanting this story to end and get Hannah's 1st person view: meep. Totally different set. I hope not, and I love DW for not giving in to the temptation to switch characters pov's here; it sooo kills a good story. The 'bond thing' did work nicely, it could work for that. But explaining the strangeness by proxy can be just as interesting without overdoing it.

About all the slavery haters.. well. It's understood to be emotional and take sides ;) but, reading a story on slavery just to be so forceful about it going away? (as in "when will you finally make it stop???") It will be a dreary day in humankinds existance when it encounters extraterrestrial intelligence, for they will be different and humankind will not be able to accept. It will need to force it's mindset and beliefs on others and that will not go over well.

My point, I don't mind it changing, but it's a pretty big thing plotwise and the story doesn't need it for a good end. Who knows how that would work with their differences male/female, and there probably is some history to it. The women don't strike me as cruel in that sense. Rather protect them for their own good. There sure are worse things then getting pampered in Paternia. They stop taking offworld slaves? Them get sold working the mines on another planet. Y'all should rather root for intergalactic slave trade to be abolished. lol

Not that I advocate slavery, oh no, but I wouldn't finish this with 'and then everyone was free and they lived happily ever after'. err.

Some minor critique for polishing this story later -- Hannah shouldn't talk so clearly without teeth, I'd say. I understand their language might work different, but not so much since humans can vocalize it? Speaking english with no teeth? Try 's' or 'th' :P

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
I have this abnormal phobia....

That the psyco psychic Nu-Bitch if going to fuck with my happily ever after! It'd be frickin AWESOME if Ciara could get the two-way thingy but I have a suspicion that any kind of revolution would be generations away. I am a tortured soul! What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lol =D

Soooo, does anyone else think of Joe Dirt when the guys call her 'Sister'?

CinnerCinnerover 12 years ago
Lucky me!

It looks as if I'm fortunate to have found this story late. I do not have to sit and wait for the various chapters!... I just have to manage to do my work between reading them. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cant. stop. reading!

I do have other things to do you know!?

Seriously though, excellent story. (I wish I could read it in a book.)

My only complaint (and I am only saying this because you encourage critisism) are the odd missed out words here and there.

Keep up the good work! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring, boring and more boring! And it all started out so well!

This series started out so well and now its just the same old boring rubbish! It's getting annoying to read the same boring sex scenes. This story seems to have lost its originality. It's also frustrating to see so many typos and just stupid annoying phrases like 'ease drop' - I think you meant 'eavesdrop'. Your editor needs a swift kick to wake him up! I'm bitterly disappointed with this series. You set yourself such extraordinarily high standards in the first few stories that, even though this one is still one of the better stories on this site, I'm giving it a 1 out 5 because it really has disappointed me that much.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Moving Smoothly

I admit that the repeated sex scenes are of little interest but the cross-cultural

interactions are fascinating and I really enjoy the slow revelation of the nature of this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opininon

I get so much love from Ciara/Hannah story, that I want to just go and hug every person around me. Thank you for your inspiration.

MistresskhaiaMistresskhaiaabout 12 years ago
Typos arent a big deal!

People bring up the typos like its some huge annoyance to figure out what they might mean lol. I think I saw two or three in this chapter. Differing that should have been deferring, and ease drop that should have been eavesdrop. The plot is fantastic; I find myself laughing and tearing up and really thinking about what's happening and what might happen next. Cant wait to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
enjoyed the tension in the hunted scene

I thought the scene where Ciara was tracked and cornered at night was really well done. I was nervous for her! DW did a great job building tension and portraying action.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
much calmer now

You have left this chapter with less tension than the ones before. I can't stop reading even when I know that I should. Your work is wonderful. How you come up with the details is amazing. Please don't ever stop.

One of many Fans

sherrylee1015

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
Ok I get it...

Fine so Nu-Reeh is not completely bad, darn, the woman is a planner, she definitely knows how to play her cards. She still annoys me with her pompous, arrogant style though. You've built such amazing characters! Nu-Reeh is no exception.

You cracked me up a couple of times in this chapter. The whole kick-ass conversation had me laughing out loud :D

No wonder I can't stop reading.

PS: You have several typos and mixed words. I'll try to go over it and send some feedback. Right now I remember this one: 'eaves drop' not 'ease drop'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love the story

I do love the plot but I cannot stand how needy Ciara is.. I know thats the point but i would love to see her 'grow a pair'.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
wonderful!

I loved it! Beautifully written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love!

I have a feeling I'm going to be so depressed when I get to the end of this story! I still have hope that the family "bond" will be magically restored, even though I realize you have not developed the story in that way! I stay up way too late reading nightly, DW! If only I had more hours in the day - I need multiple moons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Frustration

Highly Frustrated that I should be working, not reading this. GAH!!! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story...

but it bothers me that she is not bothered with her men coupling. She never seems to get jealous that they are with the "women" and enjoy it, some of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
italics

The italics inside the narration interrupts the flow. I don't think that it is necessary to italicize the English words in the narration, as the assumption is made that she is narrating in English. It is really distracting when there are so many. Otherwise, great story.

DeathmajesticDeathmajesticabout 11 years ago
Reply - Anonymous 10/13/12

"The italics inside the narration interrupts the flow. I don't think that it is necessary to italicize the English words in the narration, as the assumption is made that she is narrating in English. It is really distracting when there are so many. Otherwise, great story."

I personally enjoy the italics, even in the narrative. Its easy to ignore how the italics interrupt the flow of the narrative, so I find that to be a small price to pay for the interplay between the languages. An simpler way to say that: its fun to see which concepts and ideas the author views as distinctly human, and those shared between the two species and cultures. I like the contrast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SO GREAT!!

Okay, so for the past few nights I've read all the chapters up until this one, on my phone. Now I can read it on my computer and finally comment! I love this story! I've been functioning on a few hours of sleep a day because I just can't get enough. It's amazing!

fritobandito717fritobandito717almost 11 years ago
ha ha

I use the literotica app on my android until it malfunctions to the point of not working than Google search the title of the story and the chapter I'm on cuz I dunno if its just me but the website is confusing as hell to figure out on my phone:/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, but...

Loving the story, but the Italics are TOTALLY unnecessary and disruptive when reading. One assumes the entire thing is in a foreign language which you can magically understand, but I actually understand the English also..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a wonderful love story

First I understand the use of italics and agree.

I am viewing this via my HTC One, and I read the same.

I've been reading this story for the last several nights and I am completely enthralled.

This is one of the greatest works on literotica Ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't get what the previous comments about italics are on about... I like the italics :)

Hey DW, just wanted to say that I have no clue what the italics comment on the 24/08/13 is complaining about. Yes, we know its all in a foreign language that we understand as English, and I love the fact that you have paid such close attention to detail and put some of the dialogue into italics, it is a strong reminder to us readers that not everyone on Pateria understands what Ciara is saying. It also reminds us how truly 'alien' Ciara really is on that world - and with such a long story its nice to throw in those subtle reminders every once in a while. The English is something important to Ciara, the one thing she still has that her owners have not completely taken away from her.

I also admire and appreciate how you use the italics for 'Earth' words, it serves to emphasize the CULTURAL differences between Earth and Pateria - such as the Paterian males not having a word for 'pregnancy' because they'd never seen it before and had no clue what it entailed. I think this was a great idea and a very clever tool that has been skillfully employed in the storytelling.

I would also say that perhaps 'zipped' should have been in italics also - since there has been no reference to them having or using zips on Pateria. But now I'm just nit-picking lol :)

Great story and well done again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon 8/24/13

Is a fool. The italics seperate English from Paternian. They are in fact necessary to show what Hanna and Rachel/Ciara would clearly understand verus the men. I swear some people love being critics without attempting to understand the reason behind certain stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yay

I'm so proud that Damien and his brothers finally understand the awfulness of slavery and see their world for the f-ed up place it really is. Knowing that Frederick and Mia understand some of that is nice as well. Even though Ciara is back to the life of a slave (in public if not in private), things are slowly looking up for Paterian society in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love this story!!!!!

This has been so hard to put down. I'm even reading in the bathtub on my phone LOL. TMI I know, but it is awesome. I'm giggling and tearing up and my husband keeps looking at me like I've lost my mind. Thanks for your wonderful work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing writing skills!

Hello DoctorWolf!

Two days ago I found your story and now that I am midway through I just have to tell you! I love it!!!! I love it complexity, the twists and turns and how accurate you thought of everything, especially how to make it look like Ciara ran away.

Usually I spend my evenings watching my favorite shows and movies but you made me break with that habbit for as long as the story goes on. I just cant stop reading, because I am constantly curious about what will happen next.

Definately a story I would also pay money for to read it, thats for sure.

Well done, you can be very proud for creating such an wonderful world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seriously you could very easily publish this!!! Wonderful I am hooked!

I adore it, please never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story is like crack! ^.^

Oh my goodness...really...what did you put in this story! I chanced upon the first chapter last night and before I knew it I was on chapter 18, tearing eyes, lack of sleep and all!!! The world you've set up is just fascinating...and LORD...if I didn't find baby Hannah absolutely adorable!! I usually just jump in to lick up the sexy parts in the lit on here but I've found myself locked on these characters for some bizarre reason. I'm glad all the chapters are banged out cause I would have been pulling my hair out to have to wait for the next chapter. Lots of adoration!!! I want to see more writing from you!!

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*grins, chuckling*

i whole-heartily agree...... This story is like crack.... addictive as all get out. *grins* i am truly loving it and am almost certain that the next chapters will keep me up well past my bedtime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I found your story about 3 weeks ago. I was in the the middle of reading a book which Ive now taken a break from. Youve such imaginative writeing. Please keep it up Id love to see this story on a bookshelf for sale somewhere. Youve started an epic story that I could see covering generations...lol and Im only up to chapter 17. 1E

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

you seem to generate so many more comments than other authors....but it is a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
repeat

I have read this story at least five times before and I love it everytime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

This should be a published novel. There is no fault to be found anywhere. The character development and world-building are first rate. I am completely immersed in this story, it is truly unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Novel

I couldn’t agree more with the statement above. I am so hooked on this novel/series. You are an amazing writer.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Yet Another 5* Chapter!

Consistently entertaining and entertainingly consistent! The evolution of the characters is addictive. Minor typos didn't detract from the story, unlike so many on this site.

Just as an FYI: pg.1 it's eavesdropping, all one word, not ease dropping, comes from standing under the eaves listening through a window; pg.2 possessive its natural state, not the contraction of it is, it's; pg.3 sold it and a kneeling pad to them.

I just can't help being a Grammar Geek. Maybe I should start Nitpickers Anonymous . . .

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter.

quietandwaitingquietandwaitingabout 1 month ago

i just adore little hannah so much 🥺🥹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous