All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 23'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
lili82lili82over 12 years ago
Awwww!

I didn't read it yet as I stopped after you said you were pregnant, so I'm leaving this comment to say congrats on the baby! feel better and my best friend swore by the lolipops they make for morning sickness. I can't remember their name, but they're really good!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!!

I am so happy for you, babies are a blessing!!! Morning sickness...not so much:/ 7 up and soda crackers and watermelon (not together) seem to stay down.

I know you will finish the story, worry about your health and I hope you feel better.

As always great story:)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Thanks for the advance notice.

You have been so good to your fans in letting us have new chapters like clockwork. That adds a lot to the enjoyment of the story.

Something I've learned since becoming a regular Litertotica fan: That there's actually a measure of trust between readers and authors. We readers want to invest our time in authors who are going to keep the faith by finishing their stories. We want to be assured that poor punctuation and editing are not going to leave us wondering what an author means in the course of a tale. It matters that we can track who is speaking in exchanges of dialog. When these details are shortchanged, I know that I feel as if my time has been wasted.

Both "Bound to My Mate" and "Slave to Servants" have been impeccable in both timeliness and clean copy. Myself, I could wait (with some degree of impatience) more than a trimester for you if need be. You're an honorable artist, so you should feel free to take all the time you need.

That said, this was another pithy chapter. I've been thinking about the substance of this story---the contrast between appearance and reality; the way authority, cooperation, independence, and disobedience interplay; masculinity, femininity, honor and individuality at loggerheads---there's quite a lot here. And great sex to boot!

So, Doc, please accept the thanks of a grateful, faithful reader.

Good luck and feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congrats!

Great news about the baby! I have to admit I'm a little sad there is going to be no updates until Nov 30th, but I'm willing to wait! I loved the chapter, this was a really big turning point for Ciara. Can't wait for more!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
awwwww congratulations dw!!!!

i'm so glad to hear your good news! but i must disagree with dawnzo, soda crackers did nothing for me :(, but m&ms did! how many kids do you have dw, if you don't mind me asking? lol, morning sickness is a LIE, it should be called anytime of the day or night sickness. welp, i will miss reading your story really bad, but i completely understand. so take care of yourself and as the boys say to ciara, "get some rest". and i will patiently wait for your next chapter. p.s. don't let the crazy women that you run into in the stores pat your belly. (why is it that they think that's ok?) congrats again dw!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
i forgot to say something!

omg did i hear damien say the LOVE word???????? even with all that ciara is facing i would looooveee to be her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope you feel better soon

Best wishes for you and your family on your wonderful baby news. I hope your morning sickness passes for you soon. One of the things that helped me was anything with ginger. That being said pregnancy is a huge stress on a woman's body so although I adore your wonderful stories and love reading I totally support you taking time off from writing to look after yourself.love and best wishes for one of my most favorite authors.😊💐

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongover 12 years ago
Congratulations!

Fab news about the baby hun. Have you tried eating ginger? It worked wonders for me!

Amazing story as always, can't wait for the 30th!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Felicitaciones!

For you and your family this is an unexpected blessing, much as this story has been for all of us. Take all the time you need. We aren't going anywhere.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 12 years ago
Magic

As per usual excellent ! Publish! Although I will wait with patience and bated breath for the new instalment.

I have to endorse the ginger tip though, grate a good inch into cold water, bring to the boil let steep until its cool enough to drink you can also sweeten to with honey

OzkiwiOzkiwiover 12 years ago
Congrats

Yep that morning sickness certainly curdles most inspiration, even in the male partner. My mum swore by Ginger for her revolutionary stomach during her chemotherapy, flat ginger ale was the trick apparently.

Will gladly wait for the 30th for my next hit (sound like an addict).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ginger Ale...

And crackers by the bedside, so that she started before getting out of bed did the trick for my aunt during a similar period. Good luck.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Amazing as always

I know I have already offered my congrats but as someone who has suffered the dreaded sickness four times my heart goes out to ya. Love this chapter and will wait with my usual patience for more. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congradulations

I think the chapter is perfectly placed for a pause in the story. Congrats on the baby! I know lots of people have said it, but ginger really does work. I took mine as tea. Boiled some water and cut up some ginger fresh, to steep. A bit of honey and just the smell seemed to help. Looking forwad to your return!

roninbearroninbearover 12 years ago
Congratulations!

Congrats on the baby! I had terrible morning sickness with my second, so I'm feeling for you! Please take all the time you need (but not too long) my addiction NEEDS to be fed. This seriously is one of the best stories on the site, and I've enjoyed it so much. Again, congrats on the baby!

Cassied85Cassied85over 12 years ago
Congrats!

Congrats on the baby! Hopefully you'll get better soon! another great chapter, btw. I still wish this story gets published.. Fantastic all throughout! =)

zutoph507zutoph507over 12 years ago
interesting

It's irritating me that Damien and his brothers are waiting to have sex with her only when she's fertile. Before they were using her a lot more often. If I was her I would start to feel a little bit unloved after awhile to be sure.

Yes I understand that there's some emotional turmoil going on and and all of that. Still, it's very unusual for the brothers to hold back because of that.

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 12 years ago
Fabulous as usual

I'm absolutely loving this story and I'm more than happy to wait til the end of the month for the next chapter. Take care of yourself and the rugrat. :)

toybabesluttoybabeslutover 12 years ago
Congratulations

on the baby as well as the story ..... fantastic as usual. Look forwards to your next installment but only after your feeling well. and i know what your going through

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hope you feel better soon

As usual you have written anouther great installment. I don't know what I will do without my weekly "fix"! I suffered from horrible "morning" sickness with both of my boys. Please get better soon! I see here that others have recommended ginger. I wish I had known to try that! All I could do was try to keep myself busy, and eat enough to keep food in my belly. I was taking summer classes at the time and it was brutal! But, I found that drinking a lot of lemonaid and eating bland things like toast and crackers helped.

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

congrats on the baby~ The brothers are very selfish. I do not supporting suicide but... i don't... if she wants to died then it's ultimately her choice. Or they could just make her infertile like she suggested (even though it would hurt like hell). It's not like they're gonna die if she died too. They are not bonded. They would be sad and depress but they will get over it. Seriously, i would've killed myself too if i had to live in a world like that. Thanks for updating~ until next time.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
We'll miss you but, we'll be here for your return

Congratulations on the baby... Awww now you are about to live the best of stories out here. Thank you for explaining what's going on while other's wouldn't even do that. They would leave us wondering if they were going to continue the story in a week and for others a year. You didn't have to invite us into your private world and for that along with your wonderful stories I will always be one of your followers.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and we'll see you at the end of November... Toodles and take care.

bodesgrl89bodesgrl89over 12 years ago
Wonderful

I was the same way when I was pregnate with my daughter last year. the Dr ended up giving me something so that I could function at work and do my job, but would go threw it again for the joy at the end of the road. Congradulations! I still ended up taking time off from work to rest. My husbend didn't know what to do either hold my hair or stay out of my way. Rest is what is needed and we understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you and good luck.

I will miss the continuing story, however your personal story is more important right now. Take care of yourself and enjoy this very special time in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

I will be patiently waiting for your next update.

Get well soon... I had morning sickness for the entire 9mos. I hope yours passes quickly.

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 12 years ago
Congratulation

Wish you and your family all the best. Just come back healthy and with lots more stories to tell. If a break is what you need to make that happen then take as much time as you need. Until your return we wish you the best.

Minnesota61Minnesota61over 12 years ago
Congratulations

on the upcoming birth of your baby. Thanks for the great story and your dedication to keeping the updates coming as regularly as you can. We'll be anxiously waiting for your return!

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations on the up coming birth of your child. Thank you for your story, we all are enjoying it immensely, even the parts we're not fond of, lol. Real life is more important than a story though, so take care of yourself and your baby. We'll be waiting for your return.

missymoemissymoeover 12 years ago
congratulations !!

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so poorly :(( but completely understand the need for time off while you deal with mother natures cruel little joke. will patiently wait till you back at it again. i would like to suggest a recipe for juice that worked wonders for me.

3 apples

1/4 fennel plant

1 knob of ginger root

juice and drink as needed. it really is a wonderful remedy for nausea/vomiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congrats

Major congrats!!!!! Will be back at end of month for more:) does anyone one else think it wrong for the guys to keep so much from Ciara? Having little pieces of control, ie knowing when you are fertile, can make a difference in how you handle other things....dw I think you are gonna have to make them work hard for that happy ending but I'm so looking forward to it;)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sublime

DW your writing is so sublime, captivating and rich for a reread. thank you for your commitment to us readers while you are suffering from serious pregnancy nausea but please be well first. i hope one day you publish your beautiful writing. all the best for you and your babies! :)

winegodesswinegodessover 12 years ago
Good Luck

Thankyou so much for your wonderful writing. It is a fantastic blend of story and erotica. there is so much depth to the characters. You don't get that insight with a pure sex story.

I felt like a bird with my crest fallen when I read that you would be taking a short break. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment. Best of luck for you and your growing family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great stuff, as always!

Wishing you (and the bump) all the very best and hope you feel better soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
congrats ... what wonderful news

congratulations .. so happy for you and your wee bump!

loving the story and may i compliment you on how well you handled the aftermath of the punishment in chapter 22

brillant

wildkat75477wildkat75477over 12 years ago
Congratulations!

I know exactly what you mean. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was sick all day everyday...got to the point the doctor had to give me nausea pills...It helps some.

I will look forward to seeing your next chapter when you are able to post it..Baby is more important.

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago
Congratulations

Firstly, congratulations on your wonderful news. A true blessing.

Morning sickness remedies - I've heard a few but different things work for different people. Good luck with finding something that works for you.

As always LOVE your story and will watch for your return.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

congratulations!! sick thru the entire 9 months here, the meds didn't even help...sea sickness wristbands helped a little, i hope it gets easier for you and i will anxiously be awaiting another chapter :)

bk

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

congratulations on the baby. :)

thank you so much for thinking about your readers, even when you aren't feeling well. i'm hoping the best for you and your baby.

great chapter btw and thanks for being so considerate and pausing the story at this time.

kissntell13kissntell13over 12 years ago
Zofran

1 word:Zofran. It was a LIFESAVER when I was pregnant - I still take it when I get nauseated, even though I'm no longer pregnant (thank GOD)! Also, B12 lollipops - I used B Natal Pops, but Preggie Pops do the same thing. Good luck and take care of yourself!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Life imitating art?

My congratulations and sympathy. Been there, done that five times! Take care of yourself, and we'll see you back on Nov. 30th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Always a pleasure to read

I love ur story and it will be something great to read while dealin with the stress of preparing for school.

I hope you feel better soon and congradulations

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
DW, I realize you've been distracted lately...

with your good news (Congrats!) and hope you feel better soon.

However, I'm very disappointed with Ciara's continued passivity toward her beating. How could she so easily accept or actually be comforted by the brothers' touch--especially from Damian, who wielded the whip? (Seeing that side of Damian really broke my heart, as it seemed to negate the growth of his character previously.) In this chapter you did a good job of reinforcing their continued care and concern for her, but the only time Ciara even mentioned the whipping wasn't to the men--it was in an offhand comment to the other slaves. It's as if you've tried to sweep the whole incident away like it never happened.

This is your story and of course you can write it any way you want, but I really hope you are planning to show more of the psychological and emotional fallout from the beating. (How could it not have affected ALL of them deeply?) If you skip over it, there will be a big hole in the story--it just won't feel complete.

Sheherazade1Sheherazade1over 12 years ago
Congratulations! :)

Congrats Lady! :) Take care of yourself!

I liked this section but agree with pleasureseeker5... the previous chapter's beating was just too harsh, I can't see how anyone could want to have Damian especially around and not recoil or flinch.

After that I'm honestly relieved that there was no sex in this chapter like the last... To be more honest, I bear a large grudge against Damien specifically and all of them because they are 'one' / connected. I'd be mad at Christof because he of all of the should have understood and stopped it or tempered it. He should have broken from them over it.

I think Hannah if she finds out will kill them... And what about if Ciara (who if she's a sister should get HER name back) has another daughter... that one will definatly kill at least one of them when she gets this out of Ciara's head.

loneironloneironover 12 years ago
good luck

Congrats on the baby, rest and feel better. That said, I have no idea what i'm going to do without my weekly fix, guess I will have to actually be productive...damn. anyway its another great chapter, can't wait till the 30th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congrats DW!

Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for giving us an inkling of how much longer the story will go on, and your assurances it will one day be completed. I wish Literotica let stories be sorted by "completed" "in progress" or "inactive", or something like that, because it's frustrating to read a promising story that never gets finished. I do also have feedback on this chapter. I liked, in the confrontation scene with the Administrators' slave, that Ciara is proud of her curves. In the chapter where Nu-Reeh kept her starved and she was thin, I thought she might stay that way. Instead you allowed her to regain her curves and be happy with her body. That's something I struggle with daily. I'm about a size 4, and wish I could be as confident in my size. I can't help wanting to lose 5 lbs. Congrats again and I know we're looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
missing you already

A whole month without updates will be hard, but I think we'll manage. Plus, its kinda hard to be mad at a pregnant woman. I'm glad you will finish the story, even if I have to wait for it. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long wait, but well worth it!

I am in love with this story and will def be back for more :) I myself am 29 weeks preggo so I know how u feel <3 take care of yourself and come back soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done :)

heya,

brilliant! been following this story for a while now and, if it were a movie, id defo go to see it :)the last few chapters i felt flagged a bit with Rachael but i think its picked up in this chapter; you described the hardship brilliantly and very realistically. Congratulations on your pregnancy and i hope you feel better soon. Meantime I'll be waiting for the next chapter and may re-read the whole thing again to keep it freash in my mind :) x

okayreallyokayreallyover 12 years ago
hope you feel better soon

I will keep checking for updates and thankyou for keeping us informed. Good chapter by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
congratulations!

like everyone else, i will miss my fix each week! take care of yourself - i echo the ginger tea and crackers, and i took zofran for hyperemesis with my first. it takes away the nausea although it made me feel lightheaded and out of it for a little while after each dose. good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it from the start.

Some have called me a naysayer, but I have truely loved each chapter since stumbling upon the first, then reading the next 18 without stopping. (Mom of two myself, insomnia). I cheered on the inside when Ciara stood up to Vesa, that was like the character I think we've all come to love. Great job.

BTW, congratulations and keep your chin up, the morning sickness doesn't last forever. Best of luck to you, take all the time you need. Your loyal readers will be here when you return :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feel Better

We'll miss you, still lovin the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
congrats!

i LOVE your story and i will wait patiently for the next chapters :D you should write novels girl! congrats on the baby! i feel you pain, i just got out of the first trimester and i couldn't be happier about it :P

RHsettleRHsettleover 12 years ago
You grabbed me!

I've been reading stories on Literotica for about 10 years. Let's just say that I have read A LOT of stories. I have never read any other story on this site that was 1) so compelling, 2) so long, 3) so well-constructed and written 4) absolutely erotic, 5) made me actually bother to review, 6) inspired me to "sign up" for story alerts. Well done! I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but I am definitely anxious to read more! Take care of yourself first, your loyal followers will wait.

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
Mazal Tov!

Bless you and your baby, but if you can write this, then you should be preggo... my hubby was reading 'over my shoulder' when I was reading Bound to my mate at like 3 am 3 or 4 months ago... long story -- short, the e tablet was RIPPED from my hands and flew across the room. I got a new laptop... something something and something else... and it was HOTTTTTTT!!!!! Plus, he was happy that I was open enough to have read your story.

I love your stuff, feel better, is this your first??? I had 1 boy and 2 girls but we four kids (my husband had a 2yr old when we met.) If I continue to read your stuff my hubby may get the other baby HE WANTS ((which he really really wants and I kinda dont))

ANY who,

all the best to you, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Eliza

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
untill me meet again!

I can't imagine how tough it would be to write under your current conditions! I thank God you didn't wait after Chapter 21. I wouldn't have lasted without a breakdown. I know the only way the brothers are really going to get Ciara back is the same way they healed the family before. Ciara is going to have to see them sexually not as breedstuds! This one of the few stories that holds up firmly without the sex though. I'm SO glad the other slaves lasted past the "big reveal." I would have missed Rose and Fiji. I can't wait to see what the next child will be like! I wonder how Hanna will re9t to her brothers and/or sisters. I LOVE when Ciara is bonded. It is just SO fun to have the guys face her thoughts and accept her at face value. As usual your writing is amazing and I wonder if I'll survive the end of the story.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
You're such a class act!

You don't just disappear but respect us enough to write one more chapter and anounce your LOA. You give us an expected return date and allay any concerns that you might abandon the story. You write another awesome chapter - another favorited 5 star! Hope things get a little easier. Congratulations.

I am going to have to reread the story or I won't be able to stand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feel better soon!

Thank you for continuing to work on the story, I hope you feel better soon! Congrats on the baby :)

zoyiabzoyiabover 12 years ago

Another great chapter. I like how the men found a way to get to Ciara even if it did have to be through Rose. What a pleasant surprise the Rose and Fugi get to go with her to the mountains!!!

Congrats on the baby!!! I had the same kind of morning sickness with my first one, the only things that helped were lost of rest, staying cool... yes we ran the ac in December... and mint, gum, tea, anything mint helped curb the nausea. It didn't get rid of it completely but definitely took the edge off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wait, ur a girl??:p

Jk. Hope you stsrt feeling better and congratulations! See ya the 30th<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice!

Yay, another chapter of this unique, enchanting and interesting story. Congrats on your pregnancy, hopefully you'll feel better soon and can enjoy it more.

Cheers, Pille-ip

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story!

I have really enjoyed this novella from start to end! It is one of those stories that draw you in and keeps you wanting more. I love the fact that the Erotic parts are intermingled nicely with the well thought out storyline. I was actually enticed to read more just from the well written plot and characterization. I am looking forward to reading more when you feel better.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Congratulations! I hope you feel better soon!

I'm glad you gave us some kind of closure before the longer wait. Although the fact that she's right back where she started is maddening. Looking forward to more chapters and more twists and turns.

Have a good few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congrats!

This is my first comment in the many years I've been reading on this site. I love ur writing and needed to congratulate you on your pregnancy! Also, try ginger chews made by Ginger People. It will help with your nausea. You can find them at World Market and Trader Joe's. World Market has the ones in plastic so the powered sugar won't make a mess. I use it all the time for motion sickness and my pms morning sickness (weird right?). Take care of you and the baby first! The readers understand. Best of luck with the baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful News

Not about the story being delayed, but you having a baby. Children are very precious. I do hope you are feeling better soon. Lack of reading will probably mean I get more done around the house, so heading up the Christmas that isn't a bad thing at all.

Cheers.

Military MechMilitary Mechover 12 years ago
Congrats Doc!!!!

Trust me.... Like a kidney stone, this too will pass! ;-)

Oh, and the story is GREAT as usual! You really do need to get published!

merryweathermerryweatherover 12 years ago
Splendid stuff indeed

I love this story. Poor Rachel aka Ciara, and her 5 men. How will they escape the clutches of those women? Can't wait to read how they will go about defeating those big birds. I have a feeling Hannah will play a great part in this great escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More than happy to wait!

Congratulations about the pregnancy. I will be more than happy to wait for another amazing chapter. Hope you feel better sooner rather than later, and that everything goes smooth! Looking forward to next time!

Thanks!

SissiplaySissiplayover 12 years ago
Compeling

You are one of my top three authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Congrats on your little one! I turned here after just recently having my own first child as a way to relax - and you've crafted a wonderful world. Take care of yourself. The characters (and audience) will still be here when you've recovered. Thanks again for the wonderful distraction during the 2am feedings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool!

I have four children of my own so I know how u feel with the morning sickness, mine lasted all day too. Never understood why they call it "morning sickness". Anyway, I love your story and can't wait to read the next chapter. Congrats on the baby, they are just as much of a joy as they are a pain in the ass, lol! It would be really cool for her to have twins, I wonder what they would make of that one. It might be something they never came across before, it would be interesting to see what they would think on the matter and if they guys will take a more active role in raising the children or if they would treat them like they did Hanna at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congradulations on he baby!

DW congradulations on he baby! Hope you recover from the morning sickness soon! I heard eating sour things help but havent tried before so if you are desperate than maybe try it out?

I really love this series and have reread it at least three or four times now lol it was definitely a sigh of relief wheni read you were not going to abandon he story! I.m looking forward to the 30th!

Just a few suggestions, maybe ciara can 'raise an army' of her own based on her offsprings and try and abolish the slavery system? Or maybe she bares 5 kids at once - sired by all 5 of her men; or something? Haha

From the sounds of things ciara or rachel wouldnt want to go back to earth but what would she do if she was given the opportunity?

Anyway, look forward to the next chapter!

Sushi

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
congrats!

I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and you deliver a strong healthy baby. I finished all the chapters and can not wait for the next one! I am new to this site so I am thrilled with finding it by accident! Your story is amazing, I love this story and find it hard to not lose myself in it. You are a very amazing story teller and you are going to have a bright future. Very well written, your use of visionary words is amazing, I can easily picture the things you are describing. I love this story!

CatBrownCatBrownover 12 years ago
Great story

I read straight through your first series, then right into this one not realizing it wasn't finished. Now I have to wait! It may kill me, but I guess if the slaves can manage to be happy, so can I.

You should write for a living. This story is great, and the first one was really good. I write, but I have to admit I don't have your talent with a story line. Keep up the good work!

LibraloveLibraloveover 12 years ago
Congratulations

Congrats to you :) I can't think of anything that can help the day sickness I was like you and had it all day :( It was always hit and miss so I always felt ill. I would strongly advise you stock up on antacids. You may not have it bad but man oh man my heartburn was a killer, it would wake me up at night. Also if you run out milk works whole milk is best. Hope all goes well @->->-

ElleDBeeElleDBeeover 12 years ago
congrats on the baby

A baby is a wonderful gift, the morning sickness is not, what worked for me was pretzel sticks, and gatorade. I carried a baggie of them in my purse for months.

The story is amazing, I still think there needs to be a fallout regarding the beating Ciara received. No one gets over being sexually betrayed by someone they love that fast. Been there, done that. The guys need to know they were wrong, or they will just break the same promise again, if they think they should. Hannah does not like the guys because of how they treated her mother, what is the new baby going to think with this memory added?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Congratulations on your baby!

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
Morning sickness?

Taking folic acid should help with the nausea. Take care and stay healthy. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it!

I have just read the whole thing beginning to now, and I must say I am enthralled. It was a very pleasant way to spend a day off. And now I can't wait until the next one. I do hope you feel better with the morning sickness and Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good

it seems that the most obvious resolution is that hannah either finds or causes a rift to form between there and earth like they used to form naturally, and the entire extended family escapes to earth. That would dovetail nicely into a really interesting sequel where the paterians have to adjust to life on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you! Thank you!

I'm sorry to read of your trials during your pregnancy. I've never been there but I remember my 1st wife suffered thru both of hers. Come back to us when you feel up to it. We will wait patiently. BUT PLEASE COME BACK!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
A chapter I've been waiting for

I left a comment for you but not on the chapter and I really must. This chapter had a lot of what I was looking for - Ciara lost it. She just couldn't handle the burden any longer and her men were there to protect her physically and emotionally as best as they could. They stumble at times between logic and emotion, but while at first they spoke of Nureeh not allowing Ciara to be damaged, as the struggle went on they became more open about their motives. If they can't care for her, if they allow her to be damaged, she will be taken from them and bred with someone else. And then there was the poignant admission that they couldn't live without their sister. They begged her not to hurt herself.

Just as I was wondering, "How can she leave Hannah," my question was answered. That scene was so heartbreaking. It was just really good to see Ciara let it out rather than being so strong. So much is being asked of her. And it was equally good to see how the men cared for her and how their hearts broke as they witnessed her pain. They passed her around trying to soothe her. This is one of my favorite chapters. It had so much of the emotion I have been needing for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I'm hooked on every word! Can't wait for the next chapter and hope you feel better soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

My first comment, so here's for the whole series. It's really great, I've been hooked and read all of them in a row. I would love to see a shower scene at some point, they spend all this time cleaning each other and not enjoying the sensuality of that.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a compelling story!

I've only read one other series I thought was compelling enough to give feedback to. This story is excellent. Nah-ree doesn't know what she's getting herself into with roughly a dozen earth female off-spring that will all believe that slavery is wrong. This world is headed for a revolution. Going back to earth would make them free technically, but there'd be all sorts of issues here with first contact and humanity's tendency to towards denying rights to new groups. It seems like she's working toward's the idea brought up by Hannah and Ra about a set of 3 or 4 groups of women developing a settlement with some men as companions. I think this might be allowed as an experiment, but I feel Doctor Wolf should make sure she has some side effects for the implants and reveal that not all of the women are happy about implants, or lack of access to men or something. They can't all be involved because they had human ancestors....maybe another race with similar attitudes got in the mix and that could help too...maybe they tend not to be warriors, but breed well, and their not curious either...techs maybe. Anyway OMG 23 chapters and we don't seem to be wrapping up. I'm so involved in the story I couldn't care less about the erotica at this point. Take your well deserved break...and come back fresh. Please don't wait too long...or at least take some notes for yourself so you don't forget where you were going.

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I'm loving the storyline! At first I felt guilty reading just for the erotica, but now I'm so involved with the characters that I can't wait for the next installment.

Lol and I agree with another comment about a shower scene. I'm always a sucker for those.

jaserkittyjaserkittyover 12 years ago

Please get well soon as the suspense is killing me!! I discovered this series on Friday night and did nothing but read and cook dinner (had to keep the hubby happy somehow!) all weekend. Absoutely LOVING this story!

ForonceForonceover 12 years ago
Very well written, but ...

The main character. I can´t get a grip on her. She seems to exist only to please others. She doesn´t get depressed or deliriously happy. I can´t help but to picture a cow, grazing on field, looking up with dull eyes, when I think of her.

I think the story is great, the five men are coming through loud and clear with their differences. But not the woman. I cant even remember her name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
congratulations on expecting

I remember from your first series that u mentioned ur love. Now u two are expecting! I had my son last year and ur story always made me cry everytime she thought of losing her daughter. I would think what would I do if I lost my child. I'm so happy for u. I hope u take the time with ur child and thank God for your small miracle. Take as much time as u need off. Sleep often and keep ur feet up. Try walking every day as much as u can. You've spoiled us with ur weekly posts. I think u should take ur time now and enjoy ur pregnancy. Again congratulations nd we're all so happy for u I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF!!

To the person who thought the main character didn't show emotion: What story are you reading?! You said she doesn't get depressed or really excited? C'mon... what part of her losing Hannah didn't make her depressed. Or seeing her men safe make her happy. And for the record her name is Rachel/Ciara!! See that? Normal people don't forget the main characters name!

Taraefresh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congrats to the preggie author...

....yeah, life gets in the way of a great story. I can't see you winding this up satisfactory for us unpreggie, self-centered, self-pleasure seekers very well. I mean..your personal announcement explains sort of the bent of this story. And yes, hell, it's not as erotically pleasing knowing the behind the scenes issues as to why our damn erotica has gotten kind of tame. Characters has taken too much of a "normal" turn in thinking and plot. Fuck, the problem is I hate putting down a story that the author didn't finish and promises more. Shit. TMUI!! Too Much UNASKED FOR Information. Oh well, hell...shit happens...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope you get feeling better

Congrats on the baby! I thought that I would be able to handle a few weeks of you being gone, but I haven't done so well the last few days- I keep checking to see if there is another installment even though I know there won't be one yet. It is driving me nuts! I hope you get feeling better soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really tried..

to not check for updates since it will probably make the wait seem longer but I failed. Your story is that good that even while on vacation, I find myself thinking about what happens next. I hope you're feeling better now and just wanted to say please come back soon. Chapter 24 would be like an early christmas present. haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No compliment good enough . . .

It's all your fault I'm so sleepy! I spent the last 10-16? hours when I should have been sleeping off my Thanksgiving dinner reading this story from beginning to end. It is so wonderful I sometimes forgot it is litErotica. Many many compliments to you. You should be published or at least spoiled and pampered (but not beaten unless you like it) like Ciara. This is a beautiful story that I would PAY to have to keep and read whenever I wanted.

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
DW submitted CH24 Sat. afternoon. Look for it to be posted Tues. or Wed.

We hope you like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done :D xoxox

i must say this series caught me, i usually don't read long series because i find them kind of like butter on too much bread, but this was amazing , the characters seemed very lifelike , loved it loved it loved it , i just wished the series would never end , all the best with ur new child , xox

nodakgirlnodakgirlover 12 years ago
reread

In anticipation I have reread this series.....wow, even better twice. Congrats on the pregnancy and counting down the days for the deliivery of the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm

I used to admire Ciara but now I am not sure anymore.

At first she had the right mind set... "try to get the best out of the situation", "be reasonable" and "understand that you are not in Kansas anymore".

But I noticed that the bit of freedom that she got from Damian and his brothers didn't do her much good. She seems not to be able to learn hard but simple lessons and keeps repeating the same foolish mistakes. I mean, how many times will Damian have to tell her not to look or speak with any other man? What does she think, that he is being jealous? It is for her own security. She needs to learn to accept the culture she is living in and stop using human values to evaluate her current situation.

I am tired of her emotional outbursts and this whole suicidal talk was beyond boring. I mean no disrespect but this has become a Mexican soap opera!

I think she has been through so much worse at the beginning and took it so well. I mean, she had sex with complete strangers after being kidnapped from her planet to another in a different galaxy. I was so proud of her and now... seriously! For example, the whole thing with Hannah... It is of course normal for a mother to miss her daughter but come on Hannah is strong, fierce, respected and free! She has found a good sister and is travelling the world. Hannah's situation is pretty good. She is not human so she is not a child. She is an adult. And besides, she loves Ciara.

All in all, if Ciara doesn't change her tune and this time for good, I fear this great story won't be so enjoyable to me anymore. What a pity!

So far, I have given each chapter of this story five starts but this time I simply can. I am sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Congratulations on you pregnancy and thanks for planning to finish the story as its one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In response to the 'Hmmmm' comment

Everyone has a breaking point. All manner of crap and events can wear you down. I think that Ciara's outburst was entirely justified. I would've reacted the same way in her situation. Sometimes ignorance truly is bliss. I've lived through hard times and various traumas in my life and have always maintained that whatever didn't kill me would only make me stronger. One of these events included a very serious injury that left me in a wheelchair for about 4 months. I kept my chin up and soldiered on through it, even shocking my physical therapists by how fast I recovered from it all. It was tough but so was I - it did get to me at times, but I was determined to fight on, grit my teeth and get through it. A couple of years later, after I had recovered, I had a relatively minor relapse and needed some additional surgery (I didn't have to stay overnight in hospital and could manage on crutches, no chair was needed this time). I totally lost my mind! The emotional stress of that experience was unimaginable - I was a total basket case! I had nightmares about my original accident and the following ordeal of the wheelchair and the struggle to regain my mobility and my independence (these things I took in my stride at the time). Knowing ahead of time that you're going to have to go through and relive the worst experience of your life is actually a million times worse than it was the first time.

DoctorWolf, well done of your portrayal of this. I found it very authentic. I don't know if I would have considered Ciara's initial horror at the notion of being a 'female breeder' credible without this emotional outburst. I would enjoy seeing her toughen up a bit more though, at least as best she can. I think this will always be difficult for her. More difficult because 'her men' have given her at least the illusion of freedom. I'm also enjoying how Ciara is testing her boundaries with 'her men' as to whether she is their slave or not.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous