All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 27'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
andejene20andejene20about 12 years ago
yaaaaay!

took me 45 minutes to read this one and i have to say i loved it! and i noticed something... shes pregnant again but she isnt bonded to the brothers... so does that mean that this one is a boy? i cant wait for the next chapter!!!

Steve150177Steve150177about 12 years ago
Units of measure

I wonder how many of you have noticed and wondered why DW trys very hard to avoid Earth units of measure. It is never so many inches, it is several "handspans". It is not yards, it is paces. It is not 2 weeks, it is 14 'day cycles'. It is not a minute, it is 'several moments'. It is not 6 months, it is 3 turns of the ringed moon. She just feels that she wants to be true to the culture of Pateria. Sometimes this has made it sound stilted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm going to assume it's a boy.

Finally! I really hope the men can relate to her better not, about being separated from her children, although them saying "more family is good" is so cute. I love Ayrn and his brothers. But if you separate Ciara (will she ever be called Rachel again? I'd like to hear her opinion on that) from her son, I (and probably everyone else) will be furious! You're a great writer, and I look forward to every new chapter!

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

I have a feeling the guys are in for a rude awaking they really must learn that hell hath no furry like a women scorned . They really screwd up this time looking forward to the next chapter

shybutlikesitshybutlikesitabout 12 years ago

I enjoy your stories so much. You're an incredible writer. Thank you.

asunalanasunalanabout 12 years ago
A BOY, yay, a boy.!!

i knew the moment i read the part about her being tired and sleepy and upset stomach all the time. no. the moment her hormones acting up. when the family almost lose control on the training field. i knew it. just wonder who'd be DADDY though.

i love you, DW , editor Steve.

melintnmelintnabout 12 years ago
might be a boy

Great chapter! You haven't mentioned her connecting with them like the previous pregnancies. So is this one a boy and what will happen to him? She is not going to want to hand her little boy over to the keepers. Looking forward to the next chapter!

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Poor guys..

They only wanted to spare her the mating that stressed her last time and now she is pissed with them. I love the guys. Look forward to ch28!!!!

acucaracucarabout 12 years ago
Units of measurement etc

LOL Steve. I noticed and liked it... perhaps because I've lived all over the place and am accustomed to changes of that sort.

Brilliant, DoctorWolf. I am always SO eager to read your submissions. Have completely fallen in love with your characters and this world. Cannot WAIT for Ch. 28!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what a great chapter! thank you BW :)

BW, you pack so much plot and character so smoothly into a captivating chapter. with all due respect to a few other excellent writers in sci/fi, this series rates 6*'s in my book. ciara lives always in interesting times.

hope all's well for you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love this story. I can't wait till the next chapter. Subconciouscly i knew Ciare would have a son eventually. In my mind I thought this would be the perfect catalyst to prompt them to try and escape because they wouldn't be able to accept that their son would be enslave like they were. Its one thing to let go of daughter quite another to let go of a son.

I can't wait to see how you write this part.....maybe u could make her have twins ;a boy and a girl. It would be a perfect twist. Its never happened before, so it would increase her values as a breeder in Nureeah's eyes , increasing their need to escape even in her delicate condition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it!

things are getting more and more interesting :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
More family

It will take longer for Ciara's son to be freed, since boys mature slower than girls. It may be more traumatic for her to give up her son because he will still be a toddler with much to learn where her daughters inherited their knowledge. It is really cute though, how happy the guys are about having more family.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Your simply the best!!!!

You come to me, give me everything I need

Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams

Speak a language of love, like you know what it means

And it can't be wrong, take my heart and make it stronger

YOUR THE BEST,BETTER THAN ALL THE REST,

Better than anyone,anyone I've ever met

I'm stuck on your heart,I hang on every word you say!

YOUR SIMPLY THE BEST!

These words from Tina Turners unforgettable song say it all!!!!

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 12 years ago
love it

absolutely love it, you draw me into this world with every chapter it's just so good. i was just thinking it would be so cool if she had twins. but anyway can't wait to read more from you.

W.E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Rachel..

For me, the most exciting event in this chapter was the free men using her human name. Not her slave one. Love your work, thankyou ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another great chapter

Love every chapter, constantly check for the next one even when I know it's not there. I really apreciate the way all the characters are so believable, they all mess up sometimes and they all struggle to understand each others point of view. I am so looking foward to seeing how you resolve everything. Please when you are finished release this as an ebook. Hope the pregnancy's going well. Take care of yourself!

DawnzoDawnzoabout 12 years ago
Perfect!!

I love everything about this story!!! I hope she has a child by each of them, twins would be great, but if the woman say the child is a male I think they should take off then so the son is born free :)

jLoHjLoHabout 12 years ago
losing sleep

I don't get enough sleep because of this story. :) But I love it. I appreciate how regularly you update this story too! Keep it up!

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaabout 12 years ago
Thank you!!

Another great chapter and I loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter, so please don't make us wait to long. Thank you again for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Son?

Oh, it's a Son, right? She's pregnant again yet this child hasn't connected with the brothers as a Daughter would have!

stormy0628stormy0628about 12 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

I love this story and check all the time for a new chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope they work it out. Another great chapter. Keep them coming!

wildsoulwildsoulabout 12 years ago

please make it a boy!!!! I hope it's evan! or kein is fine... I wish it was twin or tripplets or something, haha. I'm so happy but devastated at the same time. I can understand both side but Ciara is still have her baby blues after pregnancy. Thank you so much for updating!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yeppers

twins or trips and boy girl mix would just throw all kinds of plot twist. cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Give Rachel a backbone already

She needs to stop worrying so much and fight. Her men are warriors and she needs that mindset as well, in ALL aspects of her life. Especially when dealing with her men. They need to stop treating her thoughts and feelings like they don't matter. Her men keep saying she is family then treat her like a pet and a toy that is only there for their amuement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved It!

I look forward to each new chapter but also dread it because that means the end is that much nearer. I wanted to shout from the wall right along with Evan. Ciara is one nervous chick, I understand her feelings but the men feel that this is their time to make a stand. Your are an amazing writer Dr. Wolf!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no boys..

No boys while a slave...it would be harder fo her to deal. Love your stories!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeabout 12 years ago
I'm loving it!

I love your stories. I'm always anxiously waiting for the next one. So Ciara is having another child! I hope it's Evans. In Ch 13 he is known to create fearsome girls. Would be good to have another strong/intimidating daughter should there ever be a battle situation. There would eventually have to be one, right? o.o To right their world, making everyone equal and such. Well, I just can't wait. XD

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is bad really bad!

First I love the series, and rated it 5, but can I say that her having a boy, which it more than likely is, is very very very bad. She still is suffering from the depression that some women get after they have there babies, so why put another one in the mix. She will take it extremely hard when it is time to give up the boy, she might not make it through it. And lets not forget Nu-Reeh! She will blow a gasket so big, it won't even be funny. The woman doesn't like male offspring, in her eyes Ciara purpose is to breed females, which they are in desperate need of, not males that they can produce on their own.

Oh, I've always wanted to ask this/point this out. The men are extremely attracted to the females on the planet, even Ciara's men are. So what will happen when they are finally free and still want to mate with the females? Will she just sit by and let that happen? I want to know what would happen if her men had to choose between her or the women.

The only way i can see Nu-Reeh not being mad is if she has twins in which one of them is a girl, not even Tosu will calm her fiery if she just has a boy. I'm hoping for the best and that everything will turn out right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Last chapter

First off, I love you stories! I've re-read this series five times already.

But I gotta ask the ultimate question: How many more chapters do we have left?

Not that I want it to end (it'd be great if it never does!), but just curious...

Thank you so much for sharing your stories! And like everyone said: make it an ebook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awsome!

Love this chapter! I always wondered about their other kids before Ciaras. I'm happy for Bane to get to know his son. I sort of feel sorry that shes pregnant with a boy. Unless they are close to escaping which would be easier for her. I always had a thought for if she ever did have a boy. You know how sometimes genes get mixed up within any species what if the same happened to her son and he turned out to have fur and fly.

I look forward to this every two weeks. More soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yes, a boy

complaints about a boy, hell with that noise.... a boy would light the fires to have them escape and be truly free, so their new baby wouldn't have to be a servant, i think that would force them to get out while the gettin's good. i LOVE this series, and hope for more, soon, yes? and, also, as always, best of luck with your own baby

MygypsyMygypsyabout 12 years ago
A boy huh?

In Ch25 when Evan is sleep deprived DW used descriptions for how his brothers affected him as they came into the bathroom...

Damien is demanding

Christof is gentle

Kein is calm and controlled

Bane Isn't he the prankster?but also strong and protective?

Evan likes routine.

Evan lives his life by routine, is connected to his brothers but I get the impression he is a steadying influence on the family.

DW I don't think you would want to hurt Ciara by giving her a son she would have to give away AND later leave to the women when her family is rescued to live free.

I strongly feel this is another daughter who is happy with the routine the men established for Ciara's mental and physical health. The link is there to the brothers I believe but this baby is so content she just lays back and observes without Ciara being aware.

Ciara knows her family so well she doesn't recognize this placid link BUT still waters run deep and maybe the baby is about to make her displeasure known over the sudden interruption to her routine??

IS EVAN ABOUT TO BECOME A DADDY???

Just my thoughts and optimist take on the story

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 12 years ago
I side with mygypsy!

I like the thoughts mygypsy had regarding the baby. My heart dropped when I realized that Ciara was pregnant and not bonded with the brothers. Mygypsy's ideas work for me! Love this story! You're a master DW! (Love your stories too, mygypsy.)

FoxyHoundFoxyHoundabout 12 years ago
I agree with it being Evan's Daughter!!

DW spent too much time telling us how frustrated Evan has been and how he would stand on the wall and scream for revolt if not for his brothers! I think the fact that she is so angry with them and so ready to hurt them for this just proves that it is Evan's cause he would be the first that would get angry about not knowing all the rules to any game that was played. LOVED this chapter and I LOVED that the other family called her Rachel! It was surprising that she didn't comment on it since she always seems to voice her opinion on anything different from her norm. CANNOT WAIT to find out who was right!! Is it a boy or GIRL?? And who is the Daddy this time?!? :) Thank you again for the FANTASTIC work!! Amazing!!

maverick40maverick40about 12 years ago
it's a boy

i too think that this child is a boy but not to worry. i don't think dr.wolf will let a son be born just to have it taken right away. i think kein is the dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you

Dear DrWolf

Thank you so much for continuing with this story and developing it so wonderfully.

I look forward to reading each new installment.

I understand that you are expecting and I truly hope you are thriving.

blessings d x.

Jack2303Jack2303about 12 years ago
Love It...As Always! Lol

I love everything about this series. The characters are beautifully developed. I figured the men were trying to get her pregnant without telling her, but I couldn't be sure why. I love that the men have found a role in the resistance as well.

All the sword & hand-to-hand combat training makes me feel as if she may eventually be capable in the outside world but then she didn't even really use any of it in the cabin. Smh.

Thanks for all your hard work and Viva La Resistance! Lmbo.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 12 years ago
ok i already commented but i had to write another one

so i'm curious if there was ever a case where the males had wings at the begining of this world and evolution just has them as they are now, im just curious i reckon it would be a interesting twist if they did an it turned out she was indeed having twins, an they already had a premade mental connection.

but anyway can't wait to read more from you in the mid month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duh

You maid it easy to work out she was pregnant when you had the sex bit and brought the "is my mouth not good enough"comment

Can't wait for next chapter

jl18jl18about 12 years ago
excellent again!!

i think bane is the dad but i want it to be evan he's my favorite ...hopefully its a boy this time that she can keep!!!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
:)

Damn i love this story! Never want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great chapter

I love this chapter but i also hope it is a boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RACHEL!!!!

OMG Rachel has her name back!!!! Although it was just intended as a message for her to not freak out (like she did), still happy it's back. This chapter is now one of my favs! Thank you, DW 5 stars.

When working with the young men (Bane's son's family) the boys call her slave and it. At some point in time will the men request she be refered to as a she/her, will they allow her name to be used (instead of being called a slave)? Which one? Rachel for everone else, Ciara for themselves?

lilqtlucylilqtlucyabout 12 years ago

I'm guessing it's a boy this time, since Rachel didn't form a bond with the men. Who's the father this time??? Love your story! Can't wait for the next one! Though I have to ask....who's going to be the companions for Hannah and Kennedy??

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Brilliant as usual.

But how could you leave it there?!

On another note, glad the whole family is fighting for freedom. I must say that the free men calling her Rachel was jarring. Even though I remembered her name, she's Ciara now. I know it's wrong of me have overwritten her identity but it's hard for me to call her Rachel. I wonder if the men will want to switch over. It's only fair, but it's weird!

I also hope to see more Hannah. Christoff is my favorite brother and I expected Kennedy to be my favorite offspring because she is so like him. However, I just find her annoying. More Hannah any day. Oh, and I wonder how things will be different with this new little guy. At least she'll get to see him regularly at the training grounds... but it will be a long time until he gets to be free. As soon as he disappears, they will know the family is involved. So dangerous!

Anyway, eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I appreciate your efforts to release new chapters within your deadline. I always look forward to it. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Christof's daughters?

Love it, as always, DW!!! I'd been wondering about their other children. Thanks for bringing in Bane's son! Now I'm wondering about Christof's other daughters. He's said to produce mostly girls, so supposedly there is more than one daughter of his running (flying) around out there. Maybe they are involved with the resistence?

Hope all is well with you, DW!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Boy?

Where the heck did you read it was a boy in this chapter? .. although its more then likely cause there is no mind bond like when she was pregnant with te girls cause she would have known sooner if she was pregnant and not finding out by her physical changes, but lets not count our eggs before their hatched. I like the idea it could be twins i read in an earlier comment and maybe one is a girl. But i guess we all have to wait and see.

StormHeraldStormHeraldabout 12 years ago
ohh its totally a boy

Shes not automatically bonding with the men folk this time around, which means that shes carrying a boy. it also means that Nuh-whats her face will take the child away once its weined and the poor thing will be put in a unit to get other brothers and what not. I FEEL THE TIMELIMIT FOR ESCAPE IS UPON US!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank You Dr

Thank you once again Dr for writing another stunning chapter with again all the twists needed in a great story, I cannot wait for the next few chapters, as the tale is at a very key point at the moment and we are sure it has lots more twists and turns to come before the final chapter. I really think after finishing this story (with lots more chapters I hope lol) you consider getting it published, as you really have a real talent for keeping all you fans on edge and wanting more. Very well done... Rgds, Simonf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
iPads? :(

The device Kennedy's friend invented sounds suspiciously like an iPad. They can do FaceTime/skype, email, and look up information just like an iPad or tablet pc. I'm so sick of omnipresent, smug Apple, (and we're supposed to feel guilty about buying iPhones now, knowing how they're made) I wish the means of communication was in a different way & less like a ipad. Oh well.

On a completely different note, arent the women going to get suspicious if Damien's family is always befriending men who escape? That would get obvious really fast.

Other than that, great chapter and I like that Kennedy as a person really came through better.

Strange that Rachel/Ciara is pissed at her men, as if it's 100% their fault she's pregnant; she wasn't sure if she was being given contraceptives, and she was well aware they were having unprotected sex! I dont get it. Is she mad because they knew for a fact she wasn't getting contraceptives and didn't tell her, while she didnt know? Or did they deliberately stop giving her the contraceptive? If that's the case she is fully justified in being pissed. Of course, they don't get that on Earth, in the time & place Rachel/Ciara comes from, it's WOMEN, not men, who decide if they want to get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

As always, fantastic chapter! I love this story, so well written and interesting. Thankyou!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfabout 12 years ago
Another Brilliant Chapter DW!

This is the only story I feel the need to read all the comments because everyone is so passionate. I feel the same way about this story, so it's great to experience the discussion. I also learn so much that I missed. I need to go back and reread the full story.

My first reaction to Ciara's pregnancy was that she wouldn't be strong enough to escape. Isn't that what the goal has been? I was so surprised that the men were all happy and had been aware that it could happen. Even if they waited until the baby was born, could an infant survive in this new environment? Of course if it is a boy, there's simply no way they would give it up. They'd have to take their chances on freedom and all work to protect the child. But I find it so intriguing that, as the men are so gung-ho about freedom for everyone, they don't even realize the areas in which they still treat Ciara like a slave. Getting her pregnant without her knowledge?! They're so clueless at times, but have proven themselves very teachable. And they love her so much and want to do right by her. Boy - have they got a lesson coming this time. Also, I imagine that she will eventually be given the opportunity to choose Rachel or Ciara. She may choose to stay with Ciara. Regarding the discussion of Christoff's other daughters - wouldn't it be something if one of Kennedy's bonded sisters was her actual half sister?

DW, I really find it amazing how much you juggle in one chapter. The discovery of Bane's son has added a whole new level of intimacy. Plus, I'm really grateful for the new means of communication because we get to hear from the girls. Of course it also allows the plot of questing for freedom to progress. I love the attention you give to how Ciara and her men take the time to really try and listen to each other, studying each others expressions and actions to discover what is actually going on at any given time. Of course the men often blow it big time, ignoring what Ciara is telling them directly, and Ciara is busted trying to hide things at times. But all of that makes it that much more interesting. Their relationship is a work in progress, which is a very good thing for any relationship. I was so touched by her concerns for her men, if they were to be caught. No matter what they might pull at times, those "special showers," etc. the brothers lavish on her, have got to make up for much of it!

nicintasnicintasabout 12 years ago
Question...

Don't male baby's grow and educate much slower than females? Does this force the family to stay at the compound for a very long time till this new boy is old enough to wield a sword and fight, or can the family steal a group of toddlers and make it to freedom?

Another great story!!!!

Thanks again,

Nicole

nicintasnicintasabout 12 years ago
Another question...

If she's feeling volatile right now, does that mean this baby is Even's?

nicintasnicintasabout 12 years ago
....if it were to be a boy....

If it were to be a boy, the family would need to make sure that there are other very young boys in the free area for him to bond with or they won't be able to leave the compound untill he has a set of brothers already. It would be torture for the little guy to grow up without a set of brothers!

Whatever the sex, I think it's Even's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

I get so excited when I see that you have posted. Thank you for the comments you leave for me as well. Hope you are feeling fabulous! I love how I can't predict what will happen next in this series. You are truly a magnificent storyteller! Jayna

LadySilverBellsLadySilverBellsabout 12 years ago
Wow, just Wow

This is the best chapter yet.

I loved how the men nearly forgot themselves after the first time in the training arena. It is something they will have to accept, I doubt that if they escape, they'll have a comfy bed in the new community.

So why doesn't Nu-reeh want babies from them now? Is it because she suspects that the children are aiding in the revolution? Or is it because she is so busy trying to find the missing men?

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
Yay!

This chapter was wonderful! I love that it had sex in it AND some cool parts! I like that they have 2 daughters and a son now! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
An Idea. . .

I think it would be awesome if she were pregnant with twins - with different Dads!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A pregnancy that Nu-reeh doesn't know about it? :)

Would she be able to have her baby (boy or girl) in secret and sneak it out to the compound with Bane's teenage son and the other young warriors for the baby (I'm guessing its a boy) to find a set of brothers among the freed men? Are there children in the new compounds? If the human slaves aren't getting their contraceptive drink there, its quite possible. Also there are breeding Paterian females there too, so surely they wouldn't want their offspring to go into a slave-compound. I love how many possibilities there are with this, and can't wait to see how this develops. Well done on another fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
boy?

So does the lack of a prominent bond indicate that this one will be a boy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Confusion

Either DW is suffering from pregnancy brain drain, or its twins with a mixed sex. Always before this chapter DW has been a very good first person writer, where the main character never states what is happening "off screen" without telling the audience how the character knows. For example incidence X took place but I had to wait until ____told me at dinner. Yet she details that who goes into the cabin and what the boys did while checking the cabin out as the incident takes place as if Cara witnesses the event, yet she states there are not any windows.

To me this would indicate that the baby is female. Yet Cara has never gone this long without emotionally bonding with the men. I'm hopping its another girl Cara is having enough difficulties without having to add losing a lesser developed baby on top of everything else. I cannot believe the men intentionally did this to her. They deserve to be racked at least. Major trust breech.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unplanned by Nu-Reeh?

In an obviously technologically advanced world, do you really think Nu-Reeh would allow the pregnancy to come to term if she doesn't wish it? It would be just like her character so far to terminate the pregnancy and expect no deviation from her wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this chapter

I hope it is a boy and i hope they fight to keep it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I want to express how truly appreciative I am of you and your writing. You write with such imagination and creativity that even I, as an avid reader (of much more than erotica), am astounded by it at times. It seems every time the story appears to come to a momentary standstill, you add in another twist. Of this, I am impressed. I came to this website on a whim, looking for something, anything, new to read, and I walked away with an addiction to this story. I don't even read anything else, nor do the sex scenes do anything for me, but every week, I HAVE to check to see if there is a new installment. I love it, and I hope you keep it up. Should you ever decide that you wish to write a novel, I promise, I would be the first to buy it. Your writing is phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Here's my take

Things are going to heat up when Ciara gives birth, I hope it's a secret boy birth with no Nu reeh involvement. About the same time is when Bane's son's family will be skipping town for their new life. There's no way they're going to be able to stay hidden with these factors and they're training hard, so it'll be time to get out of dodge. I do believe we are working towards the climax of this epic tale. This tale is all about transition and transition again, so I hope we get to see the transition to the new lifestyle and we get to see Nu reeh come to accept her sister's views. Profit will be the key there, she needs to be shown how much more productive the men can be free. I hope we get to see one more girl born completely free after they move. I am amazed at DW's dedication to this. I have seen some of the other promising stories be abandonned. If it needs must end or pause, please at least bring it to some kind of ending. You can always come back to it if there's more to tell later. And, yes, we'll be here when you want to tell the further tales of Hannah and Kennedy's families bonding with men the way they're supposed to, there's definitely going to be some further growing pains in the next generation. Hahaha, I love the idea of watching the older women learning to respect the men and have their implants removed.. Thank you again and again.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
this is the best story ever........EVER

I love how I have to read the chapters twice and make sure I got everything. I love how I worry over plot and find little clues. I love even more that I get to read others' comments and see who agrees or who realizes something different. I love that none of the charicters are perfect and thier flaws are realistic and consistant. I love...I love.....I love Ciara and her family. The males don't bond with their actual brothers and I believe they'll have to go to the training place to bond with others right? I'm glad Ciara is starting to trust her men; they deserve it. I hope she realizes she has a great family and is losing none and matures a little bit. I hope one day the amazing brothers will ACTUALLY BELIEVE HER AT LEAST ONE TIME IN HER FRICKEN LONG EXTENDED EXISTANCE!!!!!!! Anyway........

Thank you, DW. You make an amazing reality that kisses my soul with sweetness, love, and trust. Glad to hear you and the baby are well.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
ok what I meant was.....

I think the baby is a boy, and since the boys bond with other boys from other families, she will have to let it go to the training facility, right? If it is to dangerous for Ciara than do we really was a newborn in camp? I don't believe it's time for an outpost nersury quite yet. Nu-whatever is going to kill a healthy baby? She doesn't kill off boy children....just weak ones or did I miss something? I read my own post and it was veage soooooooooo. I don't want Ciara's son miss his chance to bond with his brothers. Things worked out with her daughters bonding the "normal" way. Will the brothers not want what they have with each other for their child? Ok I keep saying I'm going to post less damnit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Trust and Control

My 2cents:

I really like the story! However, my biggest gripe with it is how hypocritical Damien and his Brothers are using the word 'family'. Ciara seems to have more power when she is bonded with her men, she is ranked equally. When she is not, the brothers just use their power to get what they want, be it physical or emotionally tricking her. For example, when her 'family' came home and found her with the bruises that the Free Men had left on her, Damien and his Brothers forced themselves onto her and would not let her explain the situation. They did not trust Ciara to tell the truth. Yet on page 4 it is explained that '[family] was a term for ultimate trust and protection'. This shows me that Damien and his Brothers are not strong men. Strong men honor their word. They should have let Ciara explain and then asked if they can help her take care of the wounds.

I also think Ciara is mostly a strong woman, being through so much and coming out on top is admirable. I cannot fault her for her actions and choices but I do wish she would try to exert more power when the males try to dominate her. Sometimes she just seems like a nymphomaniac and that does weaken her somewhat. She should have left the men hanging at some point just to show that she does have a choice when it comes to sex. It seems like all they need to is play with her breasts and kiss her and all of a sudden her vagina is like a gas-guzzling SUV, just waiting to be filled. I am not sure if the alien influence made her like this, or if she was like this back on Earth.

I want to see Ciara FLIP THE FUCK OUT the next chapter!!!

tl;dr Damien et al. dont trust Ciara yet say she is family which makes them hypocrites. Ciara is a strong woman but a sub and cumslut when it comes to sex, still letting the men use her even if she was not in the mood at first.

I gave you more than 2cents (more like$1,20) but it is a great story so I think it deserves the attention!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My guess

- Twin boys already bonded at birth. Way to go, Rachel! (snickers)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i almost forgot

I almost forgot who rachel was. Lol. Y is she not bonded to the men now that she is pregnant. Again. This is not a good thing. It seems the boys grow more slowly so this will hasten their. Escape

CRNA5CRNA5about 12 years ago
addiction pacified...for another few weeks

I just couldnt stay away!

I want you to know that every time I sign in and click on your stories i get tears in my eyes and fight myself not to do the dance of joy wherever i am. You just dont know how grateful to God I am for you and your wonderful stories. (Who knew I would find my next great author on Literotica?) I pray most fervently that God will continue to Bless you and Keep you. All joy to you.

CRNA5CRNA5about 12 years ago
To fellow readers...

I was just thinking...we may need to set up a support group when it is all said and done ;( It would be called ASttS Anonymous... : ) All joking aside, I love reading everyone's comments. It makes me feel like I am part of this big reading club, which with other books I read I dont get to discuss the story with anyone. I like how most everyone is really respectful and thoughtful in their commenting.

CRNA5CRNA5about 12 years ago
TWINS!!!

I think it will be a boy and a girl! And I agree with the individual who listed their attributes from Ch.25. You know what would be really interesting? If the girl is Evan's and the boy is Kein's!

AlphaFangAlphaFangabout 12 years ago
An Excellent Book from an Excellent Author

It be interesting to see if you ever had the earge to make a real book and try to get it published, as you are very good at your writing. Given that there were a few missing words here and there (I was confused with a part, until I noticed there were 2 words that weren't put there).

Other then that, this is getting really interesting, I skipped to the end because I have to leave now, but I'll be sure to read the rest... I think the last time I read this was when she was first surgically made to be able to breed their offspring. Although, it has been a while, so I can't really guess were the last time it was I read...

Still, GREAT book, you are a very talented author.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsabout 12 years ago
It's a boy

I think it's a boy this time. There's got to be a reason she's not bonded to the men this time. As always I love your writing :o) xx

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 12 years ago
Excellent Chapter!

i thought i posted the first time i read this but "doh" i didn't...i have to agree with Ciara being pissed, the Family tells her one thing then does the complete opposite, at least in getting her pregnant, i would be pissed too. Its awesome that they want more "Family" but hell at least discuss it with her since she is the one having the baby(es), personally i hope its twins as well and i think as some its a girl and boy, the girl i think will be Kein's and the boy will be Evan's. But with a twist instead of just the girl knowing everything the boy will too since they are twins..lol But we will have to wait and see..lol Keep up the excellent work hun...

Donna

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
hell of a story teller, Doc!

I love your attention to details and your rich character development and storyline. Bravo! Can't wait for the next installment...

Collegechick09Collegechick09about 12 years ago
25 Chapters in three days!

So I was just searching around for some erotica to read and I saw your story in the top Sci-Fi stories area. What caught my attention, was the fact that there are 27 chapters. I decided I would give it a chance and I am glad I did so. As usual, when I start reading something I really like, I don't stop until I'm done. As is evidenced by the title of my comment! I have to agree with what many of the comments before have said. Your writing skills have very noticeably grown from the first chapter to this one.

I also enjoyed your use of BDSM a while back and was somewhat saddened to see it disappear. I think a good way of Ciara showing that she trusts the men completely again would be for her to ask about being punished again. I'm sure you know this, but BDSM is based on trust. I mean, I wouldn't let someone tie me up that I didn't trust. A light OTK spanking probably wouldn't put too many of your readers off and engage the interests of others. :) I know I would enjoy it immensely.

Also, I really surprised that I have seen no 69 yet. That would be a wonderful thing for Ciara to teach them about. ;) Plus, they are super strong so they would even be able to manage it standing up!!!

More details about the men themselves would be nice as well. I don't know if you are intentionally doing this but right now I do not have much of a mental picture going for them. Bane has a hairy chest and Evan's hair is special but more details about each man would be awesome!

Hannah and Kennedy have been wonderful additions to the story. I almost wish that Ciara would stop freaking out as much as she does over how quickly her offspring grow and leave her. Her constitution is so weak when it comes to that issue and I wish she would be motivated to provide more women like Hannah and Kennedy for the cause. She hated being a slave and can empathize easily with the men.

I am super exited to read the next few chapters!!!

Sorry about the length of the comment but I have refrained from posting until I reached the end of the available chapters to make sure I wasn't being redundant. :)

Also, if you would be interested in having a second proof-reader, I would be more than willing to provide that service. I've noticed that your grammatical and punctual mistakes have decreased since Steve...has begun editing for you, but there are still some that should be easy to catch.

zutoph507zutoph507about 12 years ago
love it

I haven't commented much in the past but feel compelled to do so now. I love these stories and am really very VERY glad that the whole leather and whips thing has not been a continuing part of the story. When these guys were doing that to her it just made me angry. I love the way the story is now unfolding and am eager to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

Please don't leave me hanging long. Congrats DW your stories are wonderful and I eagerly look forward to every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
COMPLETELY HOOKED!!!

I've read the whole story twice in just shy of week, hence the title. I love the story and I'm anxiously waiting the next installment. I've even got my girlfriends hooked on it we love ciara and her honorable sexyvmen and some of our talks consist of where the story is going and what could be the outcome over coffee in our fave cafe. We very much like how its not just about sex although we love those parts, cant wait for the next chapter! Your doing a great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Have you ever thought of trying to get published, because I would so buy this as a real book in a heart beat, not only is is fantastic smut, it is also one of the best and most complete sci fi worlds I have seen in a long time, everything is so 3D and easy to picture, I LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love if

I was disappointed because I thought this was an older story and I made it this far to be left wanted more this has been an incredible story and I am waiting impatiently thank you for the time you have invested in this just to entertain us...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Interesting

I was practically glued to the screen until I was done. I did get dragged off eventually though. Looking forward to the next installment.

I'm glad the extreme bondage is gone. Now I can see that you needed the extreme to happen to have the scene where they developed, and decided to get rid of the instruments. I don't mind light bondage for pleasure only, once it goes beyond that it is hard for me to read.

This will be interesting what the baby will be, and how Nu-reeh will act when and if she finds out.

The lack of the bond could indicate either a boy, or the use of too much root drink. If it was too much root drink, I don't think it would be that good for the baby. If it was a boy, I imagine it might be bane's, since he was the first in the shower with her. He could grow up to be strong, and maybe even stronger than the other boys since he was bred for his largeness.

It might be interesting to really have a twist on things and have a boy with wings. That would throw the women for a loop and a half. The idea of twins is possible.

Some interesting questions to be answered, and I'm sure even some more twists to come. If Nu and the women found the complex, could the other women hold off the attack? How many women are actually on the side of freedom? Is it just Nu and the stronger slave owners who want to keep the status quo, and the other women are just agreeing not to get attacked/killed by those women? Or do most of the women think like Nu does?

Will a compromise be able to be reached later on? Just like in the movie matrix, I imagine there are men who want to be free, and men who like the compound and how things are run. Those men even if they knew how the world works would rather have the easier well run and regulated life they know. Could both societies live side by side, or will it be either freedom or slavery only that rules all of society? When freedom dominates, will slavery over all be outlawed? The men's slaves would have to be set free also? I say when, you hinted earlier that we were going to get a happy ending.

I see some close calls and plot twists in the future though.

More than long enough.

Maria_JayMaria_Jayabout 12 years ago
Wish this was turned into a movie.

I love your stories. Can't wait for more. I would buy your book or pay to watch it as a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SO ADDICTIVE!

you know exactly where to twist and turn! i was so confused by the BDSM punishment scene a few chapters back, but i was so happy with how it turned out. i doubted you for a sec there and you TOTALLY turned it around. i'm so hooked to this story, like a good book, could not "put it down". you really should get this published!

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
an observation on astts

i usually comment on the chapters about how great dw's story telling abilities are...but this time i wanted to make an observation on the commenters. i started reading this story at chapter 2, and the comments that were made were few and some even mentioned that they didn't like the change in story genres (from were's to sci-fy) that dw made in this story. but reading the comments now and the numbers of them, wow dw you've made some amazing progress! and the quality of the readers that you've attracted, I've read other stories and their comments and an audience is hard to keep satisfied. people are just plain ol' hard to please and they have no problem letting you know that a writer's story or their writing skills are rubbish. so i did want to express my thanks to all the commenters on this story for your polite, thoughtful, entertaining, and enlightening thoughts and comments on astts. you made this story even more enjoyable. and as usual, great chapter AGAIN dw. keep up the great work. and you to steve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Question

What if the baby is just quite until riled? Meaning there have been light impressions that it is a girl. What if Cara's desire to harm the men is comming from the baby? With the story ending at this point it is hard to tell. Then again it could be a boy and it rushes plot since DW has stated that there are so few chapters left.

Thank you DW for these stories, you are a reliable source of entertainment and gives us plenty to ponder while waiting for the next chapter.

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Yet again you leave me wanting more. I believe that the men got her knocked up on purpose just to piss Nuh-Ree off but I do feel for Ciara as she was not let in on the plan and I would be mad as hell in her place. They deserve the tongue lashing that is coming their way and the idea of twins does hold limitless possibilities in the way the next chapter can go. Looking forward to next installment Dr.

ladyserenityladyserenityabout 12 years ago
Wow......you just keep getting better....

I'm on tender hooks waiting for the next intallment. Will they change the planet? will there be a big battle with the females when they work it all out? So many questions.....i can't wait for the answers and this story to continue to unfold.......please don't make us wait too long.

BatteriesNotIncludedBatteriesNotIncludedabout 12 years ago
Such an intriguing tale

I've spent two days glued to my phone reading every chapter of this story. Your story development has been amazing and I've watched your writing grow and mature each and every chapter. Please keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: the bondage stuff

I love reading everyones comments, just shows how many different people you appeal to. I enjoyed how you developed the bondage in the story and how it ended, although can't help thinking maybe the men need some light bondage, to let Rachel be in control during sex. They keep saying they trust her but their actions really haven't proven it, would they really give up control to her even for a little while. Feel free to disagree and disregard. :)

Steve150177Steve150177about 12 years ago
CH28 is done

You all should be able to read CH28 early Tue. AM plus or minus 12 hours depending on Literotica. I know you are going to like it.

DW & I would like to thank the readers for their continued loyalty. Your many kind comments are like little emails every day. And, your votes have put astts at the top of the "all time sci-fi list" for a long time now. In fact , for the last 36 hours astts has controlled all 5 of the top 5 slots there. DW printed the list to frame it. She tells me she is thrilled that you all like her little story so much. Astounded, but thrilled. So again, Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
first

This is my first time to have to wait for the next segment. I have only been reading this story for about a week. It is going to be torture to wait! I read aall the time, and I am serious when I say that you could publish this "for real" and do very well. I am sure that your editor helps you smooth things out, but your writing is intelligent, and not full of the grammatical errors that make some stories on this site unreadable. I have one critique--breath is singular, as in "I took a deep breath." Several times you were intending to say something about Ciara breathing, which should be "she cannot breathe under water." That "e" on the end is missing in a couple of spots. I apologize if that has been pointed out in the comments before. I don't usually read any comments. Anyway, I am rooting for the rebellion, and can't wait to see Nuh-reeh get what's coming to her! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Powerful Story

I am hooked like a junkie I need my fix. Found this story and read it straight thruough, best story on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opininon

Questioning logic. Men and women used to leave free and together on the planet. Men were weak and often died. Women took control and created new society order. This order leads to less children and probable extinction of the species. Now some women, including Ciara's children, want to free the men and live like before. I assume this leads to more children, but I failed to see how returning to old society order will prevent weak men from dying. Thanks for your inspiration.

CajunBillCajunBillalmost 12 years ago
Apple wants you

Wow, Ciara has an i-pad ! Apple would give $Billions for one like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

I should be cleaning. Instead I am, once again, glued to my computer reading this facinating, wonderful novel. Where's my Damien when I need him to keep me focused? DW you are a wonderful writer. I have read Sci-fi for years and I rate you right up there with Anne McCaffrey!!! I am hooked and will be devistated to read the end. Please publish and let me buy this book to be treasured with all my others. :<)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous