All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 33'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Hannah's comments were totally out of line!

As a free woman, Ciara has the right to have sex with whomever she wants. Pregnancy would have been a possibility with any family that she had sex with. If the camp administrators wanted to control every breeding then they should have provided contraceptives for the humans. I love the new strength that Rose and Fuji are displaying.

123udontknowme123udontknowmealmost 12 years ago
:o

I love it! I guess Hannah really wants to be a leader and run a compound, but she shouldn't get mad if her mom wants to be with her men. O.O Sure its not at the right time, war is soon to be upon them, but what is done is done.

Please don't stop your stories and continue the good work. :D

Your loyal reader.

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Another outstanding chapter!

But sometimes you really tick me off with how short they seem to be. ;)

Please keep writing.

Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVED it!!!!!

Your story keeps getting better and better! Can't wait till the 16th.

PS hope all goes well with your baby :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW BW!

FANTASTIC! you are really packing in the pace of your story. so much is happening and storytelling is so so good. i cant absorb all of it after one read late at nite. hope your bun is awesome like mama :) TY BW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another cliffhanger!!!

oh DW u r so wkd!!!

thank you for all your efforts! I am really enjoying your story.

xxx.

ps: Kennedy's sister Dara grinned and spoke next, "That is the Great Harmonious Spirit," she said clearly. "The Spirit seeks to connect us and bring peace to all of us. We must learn about one another and live in harmony as The Spirit asks."

wonderful words!!! the sooner we all figure out that this pertains to us too, the better life we be for us - freedom!!!

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

Loved every word!!!!!

Wonder if the delivery room will allow you to bring your laptop so you can keep writing. Hehehehehe!

Sending you HUGE HUGS!!!

Willie.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
excellent chapter

loved the chapter can not wait for the next good luck with the little bundle of joy you have in the oven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Awesome story can't wait to see how it ends. Good luck with your little one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brill

Brilliant as always, look forward to the next chapter, feel rather sad we might to close to the end of the story, kinda want it to go on a lot longer lol, maybe there can be a follow on book after this one ends with a new twisting tale.

Good luck with the little one, trust all goes well mwah

SKIPassionateSKIPassionatealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful as always!

I can’t wait to see how this next installment goes. Hopefully Ciara can help unify the world and suppress any civil war, Nu-reeh needs to have an awakening!

I send prayers for you and your “bun” to have a healthy safe delivery!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome!!!!

I normally don't leave comments but this story begged for one, you are an amazing writer and I love all your stories and have read them again and again! I know you are at the end of this story but i hope you will continue on with the characters you have wonderfully created. Please continue on, and congrats on your new baby!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years ago
Amazing Chapter!!!

Did a little happy dance when I saw this chapter up. Great story definitely worth getting published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Have waited impatiently...

...and was thrilled to see this new installment. Your story is imaginative, well-written and purely addictive! The one criticism I have for this chapter and the last is regarding the way the camp treats Ciara, Rose and their families. I do understand forcing them apart in the beginning, to retrain them all to new ways of thinking. I do not understand why Ciara would not share her mate bond with her men, though. I would think the mate bond proves both she and they have changed, as the description of the bond was that it could not be forced on her, she had to willingly choose it, that there could be no fear. So, if this is true, why keep it a secret?

I hope the outcome for Ciara is that they all stop treating her like she's unable to make decisions for herself. Especially Hannah, who is being such a spoiled rotten brat!

StarInShadowsStarInShadowsalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

You made me cry again and that is the mark of a truly gifted writer.

wildsoulwildsoulalmost 12 years ago

Hmmm.... I'm kind of disappointed it's another girl? But I can understand Hannah and I do agree with her. I mean, now is not the time to exactly get pregnant because the guys are still not trusted yet. Thanks for updating and OMG!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

MissEmMissEmalmost 12 years ago
Pretty awesome

Great as usual DW I don't think we ever want this story to end.... Wow Hannah was a bit harsh felt bad for Ciara, although I think she will end up being a little scared of her in the future (I know I would be). Another great set of twists, unauthorised breeding (wonder if it's twins this time?!), possible alien attack...

As soon as I finish a chapter it feels like the next will never arrive.

Good luck and I hope all goes well with the 'Bun' DW exciting times!!

zepheerazepheeraalmost 12 years ago
Amazing story

I've followed this story for a long while, and I have to agree that you have an enviable talent for storytelling. I just took the time to finish rereading the entire story.

My only major critism would be the italics for "english" in non-dialogue circumstances. In dialogue, it makes sense to differentiate languages; however, in narration it's not required, and can disrupt the flow of reading by making it seem as though emphasis is being placed at random.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
b-e-a-utiful

love the twist your taking, and i wish the best for you and your "bun in the oven"

congrats and good luck

nicintasnicintasalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for another wonderful chapter. I wish Ciara had let Hannah have it for talking to her like that. They all want Ciara to be her own person, but when she makes her own decisions they still treat her like she doesn't know her own mind/will/desires...

Best wishes to you and baby !!!!!!!!!

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loving this story

Good luck with your bubba this month too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
U pulled me back again, thank u! !

U brought me back. I was even able to get through the love making scene. I like rose more and more.

flowergurl17flowergurl17almost 12 years ago
Love it !!!

This was another great chapter. I was really hoping Ciara would stood up to Hannah. But i can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow... love where this is going

livnthechilifelivnthechilifealmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Another awesome chapter. What is Hannah's problem. Her mom is an embarrassment? Wow, what a loyal child...not. Congratulations on your upcoming due date. Holding your baby will be the most perfect moment in your life. Good luck!

ZimmeZimmealmost 12 years ago
Grrr....

I have to wait....again! I think I have mentioned before that I'm not very good at waiting, do u know what kind of torture this is? Good luck on the labor and trust me when I saw the breathing thing don't really work, what really works is focusing on something else beside the pain cuz trust me it's worth it. My first was easy and she came out sideways, I had three more after that. Can't wait to hear all about your baby. Sleep while you can. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seriously

I started reading this in February and the two week wait between chapters since I caught up has become agonizing. Whenever the next installment is getting close I start checking the new submissions page like a junkie in need of a fix. I know once it reaches the end I will be truly sad as I always am when a truly excellent story ends. This work demands publication and would proudly join my collection.

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 12 years ago
Hmmmmm?

So does Kein finally get a kid?

The baby is inquisitive, but calm, same attributes as Kein.

This will make for her at least three daughters and one son.

Getting to be a huge family.

Love big families. :)

DrbicDrbicalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This story and the style you are using to tell it are inspiring. One of the biggest challenges of great storytellers is an ability to take the story into print. Thank you for gifting us with this tale. Keep up the good work. GL on managing your own "little alien"

Regards

QueenSparrowQueenSparrowalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING!

Just fantastic! Highly addictive! Highly believable and complex.. What an amazing turn of events! You surprise me every single time! Thank you this is such a joy to read!

MetalMommaKy78MetalMommaKy78almost 12 years ago
I'm Betting -

That this child definitely belongs to Kein. How wonderful! Will Kein and his brothers raise the daughter like the other men? I think Ciara and Rose should be allowed to live with their men instead of having to sneak around. Poor families.

And only four more chapters left? Crap, that's disappointing. LOL I wish you could write 100 chapters to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very talented

I never leave comments but your talent deserves one. You are a very skillful story teller and this story begs to be published. I started reading two weeks ago and your style flows beautifully. I could not put my iPad down! I have to confess that after reaching Chapter 32 last week I was anxious to get this new one. You did not disappoint !

Congratulations on your baby! Thoughts and prayers going in your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful writing! Don't stop!

I cannot begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed this!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Semantics

Love the story, and the chapters continue to amaze. As an aside, it is amazing to me how many female readers you have. I think that is wonderful. Most of us guys think that "porn" was just ment to be our secret obsession. On another front, several chapters back, you gave your pronunciation of Kein. If in English or the German word Klein, it would rhyme with mine, and I think that Kein should also. I only mention this because I suspect that Kein's daughter will turn out to be the savior and the star of the Panterian planet. PS. Enjoy your special time with the soon to be new baby. Will you share the name with your devoted readers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Almost home....and now we're in left field--love it!

Wow, DW you just keep going. Just when I think the story is about to start winding down, the men are back with Ciara, they are bonding, she just has to get the entire camp to accept her men, rescue her baby boy, and then it can be a happily ever after. And then suddenly ALIEN INVASION! not to mention the unauthorized pregenancy. (I think it's Kein's as well)

I love it all, just when I think to have this story figured, you turn right and head off into left field. Keep it up!

Congrats DW on the upcoming bundle of joy. So the end of May, which mean it's a Gemini: a twin after all :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous

I love your writing! It just keeps getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderful job, keep up the good work. just as it was getting spicy it was cut short. Such a pity.

P.S. love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

*****

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 12 years ago
WONDERFUL

Getting on let.com and finding that you've updated is probably the hightlight of week. You do such an amazing job and you keep it fresh. I can't wait for the next chapter and on a side not let's hope you have a nice uneventful delivery.

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
doggone it dw! only 4 more chapters?!!!!

How else can i possibly say it, i completely love, love, love this story! Dw, i knew you would not fail to deliver another blistering chapter, complete with new and creative twists. You are awesome! BTW, you have my vote in lits awards! Good luck!

Now here's what's making me mad about both hannah and kennedy, they continue to treat her as if she's a child, trying to tell her that her relationship with their FATHERS is not a good idea, and that her pregnancy should not be, for whatever reason they think, none of that is any of their buisness! and oh yea, little hannah needs to seriously watch her mouth when she speaks with her mother, those are words that should never be spoken to a parent. respect is a word she needs to learn the meaning of. (i guess i'm just a little angry about that scene.)

something i just learned regarding the pronunciation in the German language is, if their are two vowels together such as in Klein, the second vowel is the letter that usually determines the pronounciation in it's long form. So the earlier poster is correct, klein rhymes with mine.

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
oh brother

and then i go and spell kein wrong...i spelled klein, silly me!

jessnicajessnicaalmost 12 years ago
love it!!

I just love your stories! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

PS: I'm due end of may too!!! Congrats ;)

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 12 years ago
How much I just love this story

But.... Miss Hanna, Needs her ass knocked down just for A) Saying her mother embarrasses her and B) Saying that her mother is acting like a two dollar whore. I would of curse her out and had her Big ass half human/Bird self flying out with my ... I don't give a fudge attitude. This is the one time Ciara really isn't freaking out as a slave being pregnant. Ciara keep your head up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuji

I'm just saying, but I kind of want to know what went on between Fuji and Stayne and his brothers, that was really interesting and I'd like to see what the dynamic is like between them .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YOUR pregnancy

As a first time mother I'm here to tell you... take the necessary break. You have the first six weeks to recover but you need the first 2-3 months to even think about getting a break. You will be so tired. So drained and writing or typing just won't be something that can be done. As a loyal reader I will say for all of us... we will be back to read. There is no way you'll lose your fan base. You've created a world that everyone loves. There's no turning back now. Take the first 3months off to enjoy your baby. The first couple weeks you'll have to feed it every 2hours. You WILL be sleep in between those hours... cause you probably won't be able to move much. I don't expect you back for a while and hopefully neither do the rest of your LOYAL fans. Congrats and good luck. TaraeFresh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Agreed

You won't lose me. I love the story. I am haPpy that Ciara is calling her own shots. Hannah is acting like a brat. Go Rose!!! Standup.

DW ... Enjoy your baby and don't worry about us we can just read about Elizabeth and Joel again. Love ya

All the best, jW0W

DoktorNaukDoktorNaukalmost 12 years ago
Hannah shouldn't say that to her mother,

But she is still my favorite character.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5almost 12 years ago
Another fantastic chapter!

Don't worry about getting those chapters out quickly after you have your baby, DW. Realistically, you're going to be extremely busy and exhausted, so please take all the time you need. We will miss you but understand that family comes first--just as it does in this wonderful story!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 12 years ago
I think the change in Rose

is the best thing to happen since they were freed. But if I were Ciara, I'd give Hannah a piece of my mind. Dangerous or not, powerful or not, she is still Ciara's child. I'd be damned if I'd let any child of mine speak to me in that manner.

Looking forward to Ciara and Rose dealing with the administrators.

LadySilverBellsLadySilverBellsalmost 12 years ago
Hannah's outbrust

I liked this chapter, Ciara taking control and being with her men. I also loved Fuji and how she "coerced" her former masters and "created" this situation where it was seen as them giving in to her, having to appease her, not as her giving into them.

As to Hannah's outburst, yeah she was a little brat, very reminicient of a teenager being embarrassed by everything her parents (especialy her mother) does. But even though they are in a free camp, there is still a rule of laws. Everyone has to follow them. They authroize pregnancies for a reason to ensure not too many of their people are out with children or they don't have too many children to watch at one time. Now that Ciara is pregnant does that mean some other family won't be able to have children?

And remember Ciara doesn't do well with her pregnancies and having to "give up" her children. She had a panic attack in this chapter trying to go off and rescue her son. Remember how angry Hannah was when they discovered Ciara was going to be a breeding slave and when the men got Ciara pregnant behind her back? For the men, more family is a good thing, but (at least perhaps in Hannah's mind) the same might not be true for Ciara. But Hannah does have a huge temper and should really watch it and not be so disrespectful towards her mother.

DW enjoy having a baby and being a mother and take as much time as you need, you deserve it. Your story is absolutely wonderful and I can wait as long as necessary--as agonizing and painful the wait might be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Going on my fav list!

I can't wait for the next chapter!!! This story has become one of my favorites of alien-human sci-fi. It goes on the list with Anne McCaffrey's Catteni series.

RukaTurtleRukaTurtlealmost 12 years ago

Well I should have known the cliff hanger would show up sooner or later. Given your love for feedback im surprised it didn't happen sooner :). I love the story by the way! Im glad that Rose feels more confident, I was worried for a while that she might always stay as shy. Although Ciara was irresponsible with care for her cycles its good she is owning up to it. I think the Administrators should take that into account. After all she isn't trying to abort or anything rash. Shes gaining the individual confidence the girls wanted for her from the begining. I think the story is excelling wonderfully!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hannah

shouldn't be allowed to get away with talking to her mama like that, and she ought to apologize. I know that she loves her mama, but she is a pushy, cocky little brat that needs to be put in her place. When she is right she is right, but she can be wrong too. I know that Kennedy knew what her mom was up to and she should stick up for her mom at this meeting. Aliens or not, nobody would be mad if she had had sex with some men other than Damiens family. Love your work DW! I hope you have a brief and effortless birthing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just found the stories

I'm so glad I came into this so late in the story. I've spent the last 3 days glued to my laptop and phone reading every second I could. I'm anxious to see what happens next. I rarely come to the site... excluding the last few days. I'll be checking back often awaiting to see what happens next!

And I have a may baby myself he will be 3 on May 16th! Congrats DW!

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

This story is moving so fast. Most of what I think about the different characters and what is happening to them is covered in other comments.

Only thing that hasn't been said is about Hannah. I believe she is reacting out of fear for her mother. Hannah's fear shows itself as anger/rage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love It!

I've been reading sci-fi for almost 30 years, but I'm fairly new to the genre of erotic tales and this is now one of my favorites. I know I'll read it several times. I think this is a great mix with well thought out characters, plot development, and fun sex. I appreciate how you are able to make a very strong moral statement while still giving us an entertaining story. Its a great read. I'm glad I stumbled upon it when I had the chance to go through it all in one day.

I hope you continue to write and share your talent with us for a long time.

PS. Good luck with your new baby. I hope for health and happiness for you and yours.

utocelutocelalmost 12 years ago
BETTER & BETTER

You never disappoint DW and I am ANXIOUSLY waiting on the next chapters! The story and character development are excellent! Still wondering what's going on behind closed doors with Fuji & Stayne's family... LOL. Sending you love & light on the birth of your little one.

littlemisscaseylittlemisscaseyalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

What an excellent chapter!! So much development in cierra and rose! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i freaking love you!

Will you please allow me to create a fan page for you on Facebook? I love your work so much that i want to share it with the world andkeep your fans upto date with when you post up new chapters.if interested please contract me asap on Fb Yvette murphylaww Adames. P.s. I love you! Lol

blushkrisblushkrisalmost 12 years ago

You NEED to publish this story. I wait anxiously wait for each chapter. Great development of all the characters. Congratulations to you as you await the birth of your little one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot Dang!!

I love love love this story. Ciara makes me laugh, she makes me proud and she is fucking nuts! I can't say this enough you are one awesome storyteller.

L

VeneziaVeneziaalmost 12 years ago
OMG!!!!

OMG!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!! I loved this story!!! I am up all night reading it....lol I wake up early to get back to it. You are a Great writer!!!

19Kitten1919Kitten19almost 12 years ago
Congratulations!

First off I'd like to say you've done it again. It is an amazing feat to create an entire world and culture out of thin air. I would also like to say Congratulations! Your respect for motherhood comes clearly through your stories so it is great that you are expecting your own bundle of joy. Due to this rapidly arriving bundle I will have to stifle all wishes for you to finish this story faster and will wait patiently for it's continuation.

All the best,

Kittten

zoyiabzoyiabalmost 12 years ago
condoms??

they have all kinds of stuff surely something could be used as a condom? Enjoy your little bundle and take tons of pictures, they grow so fast

momz2manymomz2manyalmost 12 years ago
I can't wait! Next Chapter! Next Chapter!

That is how I feel 32 chapters later. Amazing! I hope everthing goes smoothly with your other increadible adventure. I only had one complacation in any of my deliveries and the nurses where superheros and saved my oldest sons life till the docter arrived.

I have a feeling Ciara and Rose are not going back to sleeping alone. Hannah's fit was so perfect; but the men talking about how all the other men wanted Ciara... Priceless! I giggled outloud a little to much and had to explain the whole story to husband. Again. *sigh* It might not have been the 32nd time but it was at least the 20th.! I am suprised Fiji is still willing to be with her men. I didn't think they would work out. L O V E D every word. I would wait a year for a chapter of this story and be just as excited the 363rd. Day! SOOOOOOOOOO good. I even sneek off for my Green & Black Dark Choclate bar when I read the new ones. Thank you, DW! Thank you too, Steve. I am jelious you get to read the chapters first, but I'm ever so glad you do.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 12 years ago
loving it so much

i still love this series so much. but i'm curious to know it they can have more then one child at a time hence why she was so confused cause in the other 2 girls and i think for her son as well she could tell who the father was.

but anyway cant wait to read more, and hope all goes well when your little bundle of joy comes into the world.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 12 years ago
A-H-H-H-H! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Well, I guess the title said it all. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And we get to see Jonathon again. You're the bestest Doctor Wolf.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 12 years ago
VOTE FOR DOCTOR WOLF IN THE ANNUAL LIT AUTHOR AWARDS

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40545558#post40545558

HEY EVERYONE -

DON'T FORGET THE AUTHORS' AWARDS. THEY RUN UNTIL JUNE AND DOCTOR WOLF NEEDS TO WIN IN AT LEAST ONE CATEGORY.. SO IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED - GO DO IT NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Job!!!

You absolutely are an amazing storyteller! I am well beyond reading it for the eroticism and am sucked into the full story itself. I find myself skipping over many of the sex scenes as it has become repetitive and I find myself hoping/wishing somehow you will get Ciara and Rose to explore new territory with each other... so many opportunities to add an experimental girl on girl scene have been missed and you have such a flair for writing descriptive, lustful yet soft romantic encounters that I find myself wanting to see how that would play out between the 2 human ex-slaves as a new form of exploration and taboo.

I started reading this only 5 days ago and spent any free time I could until I was caught up. I am itching to see how this all wraps up and am very excited that your into happy ending scenarios. Keep up the great work and as a parent to 3 of my own children I wish you the best with yours.

BubblingBubblingalmost 12 years ago
Just right

I love this story. It could go on for ever and I would not tire of it. When it ends I will start reading it again. You have to promise to submit another and it has to be as good...descriptive...sensual...all that this one is. I don't think Ciara and Rose need any girl on girl. I look forward to the sprinkling of encounters between Ciara and her men. It is not too much. It is just right. If you want to add girl on girl maybe do that with another character. We haven't experienced Fuji and her interaction with her men so maybe that is something you could elaborate on but I like the way you present Ciara and her men. She has five. If I could just get my one to be that sensual I would be over the moon.

If you had no erotica in the story it would still be my favorite. Sometimes the brain received sensual arousal from other things in life, the interactions and caring, than just pornographic thoughts. Thank you for your story.

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
Thumbs up

DW I have to say this truly is an amazing story. I've had my ups and downs with it though. At some point I almost stopped reading, I was so upset by some of the turns the story took! However I am glad I did not give up on it because it is incredibly well written. Your creativity, the complexity of the world you created, the little and bigger details are all outstanding. There are parts that I still think could have been better handled but there is no denying this is a wonderful story and I hope you get to post to continuation of it very soon. Well done.

PS: I know you have someone helping with editing and I imagine it has been a great help but there is still a lot of work to be done on that front. Many typos and grammar little mistakes have been overlooked. This is a story worth publishing so I recommend you and your editor take the time to re-read it in detail. Many comments have helpful observations on this.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
oh yeah!

SEX SLAVE POWER...GIRL POWER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not to be nit picky...

Just wanted to make an editing note:

Tyle and his Brothers, as well as, Arnold's family had just come to stay in this place, too.

This sentence has incorrect usage of double commas. When you use two commas, you should be able able to remove the text between them and the rest of the sentence should still make sense.

Like this: Tyle and his Brothers, as well as Arnold's family, had just come to stay in this place, too.

You see, then if you cut out the text between the commas it reads: Tyle and his Brothers had just come to stay in this place, too.

Arnold's family is no longer included in the sentence, but it still makes sense. I only bring this up because it's been a fairly consistent editing error throughout the story.

Also, I would have liked to see the former slaves exercise their right to choose by choosing not to have sex with all the brothers at once... at the initial separation I was rooting for Ciara to ask to see just Christof since he had opposed the slavery first, or Evan because of the taste-bond. Just a thought. Congratulations on your offspring. :)

PhoenixCodesPhoenixCodesalmost 12 years ago
Editor needs replaced

This story is as amazing as always; however, the editor needs to be replaced. The use of parenthetical commas, incorrect conjunctions, the amount of erroneous punctuation when used with quotes... It grates on the nerves, and detracts from the sheer quality of the writer.

DoctorWolf, your amazing story deserves better. Granted that Steve has done so much for you, but he is slacking... I've noted many errors in the later chapters. I clearly see that I'm not the only person noting these errors, nor bothered by them. Please, DoctorWolf, for the sake of all the grammar nazis out here, for the sake of those who get bugged by these things... Get a better editor, and have him or her go back through the already-published works to get the errors fixed!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Never want it to end, but...

It's so sad that this story is coming to an end; it sagged a little in the middle but rapidly improved again! While most posters seem to be of the opinion that Hannah spoke out of turn, I think it was justifiable. The brothers had forced her into having children, and Ciara's rage at getting pregnant with Jonathan was so strong. Also, Ciara did not consider the other members of the camp or ask for permission to mate, which is selfish as she lives there for free and everybody supports each other!

I'm glad you haven't done a scene with Rose and Ciara, but it is such a shame that Ciara never slept with anyone else! It would have empowered her to reach sexual pleasure on her own terms and to discover herself without the yoke of prior expectations as she has with the brothers. Also, while the group sex scenes are well-written and enjoyable, it would have been great to have more of a one-on-one dynamic (like with Christof at the beginning), even if this relationship was not pursued. It still sort of feels like Ciara is sexually bound to the brothers as she cannot experience sexual pleasure without them or without thinking about them.

However, this is just my opinion and what you have created is really wonderful, thank you.

MsKikiMsKikiover 11 years ago
Oh for goodness sakes!!

****STOP WITH THE NIT PICKING!! ****

Yes there are punctuation errors here and there. If you can't deal with it move on! There are plenty of other stories to read on this, or any other site. DW and Steve are doing an amazing job! I'd hate for them to become discouraged by all the nay sayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
woo go hannah

I loved that girl from the momment she was born and hissed when her mother tormenters tried to touch her. I loved her even more when she dedicated her life to ending slavery. Woo! Go hannah

I know i may be alone in this but i hate Rose's "family". I was hoping they'd die by the end of the story. Stll am!

Rose was beaten and raped by the man who was supposed to love. When she finnaly got the curage to runaway she had her gentials mutliated with a knife. For these men to take this woman and use her as a sex slave knowing what she's been through is dispicable, low, and unforgivable. My heart breaks for rose. I could almost forgive her "owners", as i have come to forgive Dam's family, if they did not have her husband killed proving they knew how horrible the things that happened to her were.

I dont care if they love her or if they have changed they dont deserve her love and are lucky to even earn her forgiveness. It makes me sick to think she is with them again. If fuji gets anything other than sex from her former masters I think I'll scream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sometimes I just want punch Ciara in the face. Why? WHY?! Would you freak out like that. Rhetorical questions but still. Sometimes I just close my eyes and take a deep, long, breath, mutter one soft "shit", and keep reading.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

Someone help I'm rereading for the 3rd time I haven't been this keyed up since 50 shades of grey(great series)

Baron2shyBaron2shyabout 11 years ago
Humans!

Why are humans so annoying, the women especially, the American woman to be more precise...head strong & bravado to cover arrogance/ignorance is so not cool any more...story or not its unbecoming....I'm with the Aliens on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I understand...!!!

I swear, you think Ciara learns something but then she does something stupid and you're left looking at the screen like FUCKING WHY BITCH!!! Seriously she needs some control over herself.... How is it that Rose the one with the real deal past, and the one who was enslaved the longest, is the strongest both mentally and emotionally???

mila_22mila_22about 11 years ago
Getting better

Hanna's a bitch. There's just no other way of saying it. So she talks smack about my babies yet she can call her own mother a "two dollar whore"? BITCH.

But at least she's been useful. Kennedy is fine, I guess. Although I am sick of both their tempers. They both tell her to not be so dependent on the boys, and that she has to think for her own. But if Ciara does something that they don't like, (Hanna especially) she gets pissed off and starts calling Ciara weak.

The other Paterians around there, well I guess they really need to cope. Their ways of thinking are so close minded, right now I'm sure these people are bordering into being controlled. They are running away from that, yet they don't realize some of their rules are plain absurd.

But overall, I love the chapter. I can take the compound (or this new place, whatever it is called) being against them. I can understand that, because these people just don't get it... not all of them at least. But I hate it when Ciara and the boys are fighting. I love them together, because they are stronger that way.

Hanna is a bitch and she is irrational. If Ciara isn't doing what she's saying, she isn't happy. Maybe its time she got laid... Just sayin' Hahaha!

I dunno, I just got really majorly annoyed with her. The other peeps are still annoying me. But overall, I loved the chapter!

<3 Damien, Bane, Evan, Kein, Christof

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't like Hannah much, never have. Good chapter though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My thoughts

As far as Ciara is concerned, as smart, clever and resourceful as she thinks she is she's an idchet! She should have known better to have them pull out so she wouldn't get pregnant. Sure, she missed her men, but be smarter, woman!!

Hannah...needs to mind her own fucking business! She is starting to grate on my nerves as well.

The Administrators are still controlling the free citizens, and it's starting to piss me off!!!

As far as the grammar and someone actually saying get a new editor: I have read stories with proper and correct spelling/puncuation that were shit. If I come across a sentence w/double commas or a missed letter, totally confusing the sentence, I let it slide. GET THE FUCK OVER IT, anal retards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm..

I like Hannah, but she's pushing what's her business. That being said, Ciara should have paid more attention to her body if she was going to be sexually active. They could have pulled out. Even so, accidents happen, and at least it was her choice this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Administrators hardly 'controlling'...

An anonymous complained that the administrators were controlling the free citizens.

The Administrators' seem to make decisions for the community as a whole (which are clearly necessary to survival) and their directions are followed because the free citizens choose to follow them. Debate allows change, when needed. They certainly aren't controlling the free citizens with strength, and the citizens are allowed to leave to go to another compound, or anywhere, as far as I can tell. Yes they have authority over intimate parts of the people's lives, but those decisions must be made by somebody for a community to function. That is why they are called administrators. They rule by consent and honesty, not force or coercion. Authority always rankles, but I'm not sure who else you would have making those decisions, or enforcing them? They're hardly unfair or inflexible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Her children is so much more mature than her! Her reactions is so embarrassing!

Her reactions is just too much! I can't stand to constantly be reminded how totaly stupid Ciara is. A grown woman acting like a five year old, constantly crying and acting really stupid by having unsafe sex and getting pregnant again... AGAIN. She is just a breeding machine, seiously! Not a smart one either.

I know this story is finished long ago already but just can't stop my reaction to her behaviour! :)

Just have to admit, despite my temperamental reactions, it is really good written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breath and breathe are two different words

Big fan, love this series, well thought out and generally well written. However, every single time it is supposed to be the word "breathe" it says "breath" and bugs the fuck out of me. Extremely distracting from an otherwise engrossing story.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
you go girl!!!

about time that she stood up for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brat

Hanna is nothing but a self-righteous, know-it-all brat who needs her butt kicked. I can't stand her. I hope the author brings her down a peg or 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nooooo....

I am so engrossed in this book I'm starting to panic knowing the end is near. The only consolation is knowing that DoctorWolf didn't abandon it like so many others have done. I really want to find this author to read any new work since ASTTS! Talent like this couldn't have just dried up. Looks like I'll have to wade through the hundreds of past comments for clues as to how to find DoctorWolfs other book source's. Anyone know anything?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rose is my spirit animal

I've read this story again and again, each time this chapter strikes me so deeply with the growth in Rose. She was too timid to clean her own body without tears after living as a slave for 50 years but for Ciara and the baby she carries Rose is ready to fight. Without hesitation, without question, without being asked she is in. That is the heart of a warrior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even though the sex was her choice and pregnancy accidental, Ciara is so entitled. She lives in a commune where in her first week was explained that births needed to be controlled for the wellness of the population. Even if she forgot to be responsible for herself, she never thinks of the other ppl around her. I like Hanna and agree Ciara is embarrassing. Anyway, onward.

xyz123446xyz123446over 1 year ago

Just want to second the comment about how great Rose is.

Now, Hannah and some random musings because where else can I talk about this world?

“ "You are such an embarrassment to me!" Hannah shouted and suddenly switched to English. "My God, you are acting like some two dollar whore!"”

It’s been what, 5 years? Basically… I can’t really figure out whether Hannah’s “emotional maturity” is supposed to be that of a 12 year old, 18 year old or 30 year old. She clearly has “political aspirations” but is that like a high school student thinking they’re getting ready to be president?

For all the talk of raising children we don’t actually know too much about the way paterians mature. Female paterians seem to reach a sort of teenager like stage in about a year after leaving “the nest” as “fledglings” at 6 months. Sexual maturity seems to come well after paterian society allows participation as “young adults”. Hannah and Kennedy appear to basically be the equivalent in their society as 20 year olds.

I did see some comments about Ciara not immediately responding. I think that makes perfect sense here but I would’ve loved to see the wheels turning in her mind. Remember, Ciara’s mother did the same thing and supposedly got “a lot of abortions”. Hannah’s rage and word choice there is based partly on reaching deep into Ciara’s memories in addition to more recent events. Never mind being yelled at by your “toddler” that stands a foot taller than you, has wings, talons and all your memories. On second thought, maybe even the inner monologue’s stunned silence makes sense.

Finally, was it ever actually established how long years are? Days and months are rough equivalents but I think based on seasons years must be far longer than earth years. “Time works differently here” from Rose is our only hint there. Ciara did some math based on 1:1 earth days and months but I don’t think years were ever done that way? Ciara could also reasonably just be flat out wrong about stuff like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous