A Slave's Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Glendora had tears running down her face as she turned back around and pushed her ass back to me. She groaned as the head pushed back in her tight ass. This time I could hear her whimpering as she sucked Nicole's cunt. I worked my dick deeper with slow steady strokes. "Take it slut! Take it up your fat ass." Glendora started to work her ass back to meet my thrust. "Yes Master! Work you dick up my worthless ass! Fuck my ass, Master!" I had gotten into a steady rhythm. It was almost time. Nicole's eyes flashed, with the torture Glendora's tongue was giving her cunt. "Oh yea, bitch! Suck this pussy. Drive your tongue deep in my cunt. Work your fingers up my ass."

Glendora was moaning as I fucked her ass. I could feel how stuffed her ass was. My dick slid in and out of her easily now. And Glendora worked her ass back and forth to match my strokes. I knew she was getting closer and closer to cumming. "Now, Nicole! Make this slut drink from your cunt." With a grunt, Nicole lifted her legs higher. And her grip on Glendora's head tightened. I heard the all familiar hiss as she let go. And Glendora choked and gagged as she tried to drink it all. I was pounding my dick up Glendora's ass with a vengeance. Suddenly, Glendora cried out and her ass tightened around my dick. She stiffened as she came, then rolled off Nicole, pulling my dick from her ass. I reached down and grabbed Nicole by the hair.

"Suck it slut!" Glendora looked on, as her girlfriend greedily sucked my dick. I stopped short of cumming in her mouth. I still wanted to fuck Glendora's young friend. "Change places!" Glendora lay on her back as Nicole got up on her hands and knees. Nicole bent her head and began to wave her ass in the air. "Come on Cam! Work you dick up my ass. I love to feel a hard dick stuffing my asshole." She looked at Glendora. "Damn, girlfriend! Your Master sure knows how to fuck you." I slapped Nicole across the ass and she laughed. 'I like that! Slap my ass some more."

I slapped Nicole's ass again and again. And while I slapped her across the ass, Nicole buried her head between Glendora's thighs. Glenda moaned as her girlfriend attacked her sensitive slit. Unlike I had done to Glendora, I was not gentle as I entered Nicole's ass. I put my head at her hole and shoved in hard. She didn't scream; she groaned and pushed her ass back for more. I pulled out and slammed my dick in to the hilt. Nicole lifted her head up. "That's it! Fuck my ass! Rape it with your hard dick! Oh shit! Oh Cam! Oh Master! Oh Master!" hearing Nicole call me Master brought me to the edge. I hammered her asshole until she whimpered. Then I ordered Glendora to give her what she had gotten. With a cry, Glendora did what she had never done before.

She grabbed Nicole's head and jammed it against her cunt as she shot stream after steady stream of hot piss into Nicole's mouth. I could hear the young girl sucking and slurping, trying to get every drop. Then with a cry, I shot my load up Nicole's ass. As soon as I pulled out, Glendora crawled around to Nicole's ass. Like I had told her I wanted her to, she began to lick and tongue her girlfriend's asshole.

I pulled Nicole's head around and she greedily sucked my dick again. We were soon sprawled out on the bed. Glendora had a fulfilled look on her face. And Nicole whimpered as my fingers stroked her slit. I knew that I had found the perfect playmate for my slave. Glendora moaned as my fingers reached over and stroked her pussy too. I kissed each one in turn. "Did you like it," I asked them? "Yes, Master!" they said in unison.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12