A Slight Miscalculation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next to me and Jackie and her family, Connie and Marla are the two closest people in the world to Dad," Michelle responded. "They love Dad for him and put him above their own selfish interests... something that not everyone can say.

"You had him. You gave him up for some... extra sex. Why? Just because you were afraid of getting older, and thought he had no other options. He never would have given you up. Not for anything or anyone."

Travis was pleased with the life he was living, even if it wasn't his first choice. He had moved on from what he considered an untenable situation.

Lauren's life wasn't exactly one of loneliness and remorse. After all, she was still a good-looking woman, and good-looking women often just need to show up to have men hit on them. Lauren got hit on a lot and had quite a few short-term relationships. None of them, however, blossomed into anything long-term.

As she looked back on it, Lauren would have to admit to herself that she was remorseful for telling her then-husband that she was going to step out on him; only because she still couldn't wrap her head around the fact that Travis had relinquished her so easily. How could she have miscalculated so badly, she often wondered to herself. She was a 12. He was a mere six. It was not supposed to end like this.