All Comments on 'A Slightly Different Marriage'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
wow ....JPB

you either like him or you hate him, theres no in the middle.

sabajones623sabajones623over 12 years ago
missed you on here Bob

Your stories are just like sex... Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good!!! Keep 'em coming!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
PATHETICALLY STUPID ..."I've never thought of it from your point of view"-- really?

JPB/ Rob is NOT a wimp... because he allows or encourages Samantha to fuck around. Its that he isnt smart ernough to see what Samatha is doing.

After the BIG final scene which involves the author/ Rob having a knockdown drag of flight at a bar with one of Samatha's Lovers ... the idiot cunt whore wife says

"I've never thought of it from your point of view."

really?

Keep in mind that back on page 4 the scene where they Both attended some sort of sex or swingers parrty: Sam was not only openly disrespecting and shitting on Rob while fucking other men... But she had told Rob NO BONY knew he

was her husband.. when in fact everybody knew Rob was her husband EXCEPT for Rob.

Not surprisingly Roble blows up and is a huge fight and they almost separate. (It SHOULD of ended the marriage).

But they stay together --Rob made it very clear that he will while he allows Sam to "Play" he will not put up with humiliation.

Therefore her claim at the end of the story is total crap.

ROB is EITHER 1)too fucking stupid to KNOW it or see what Samatha is doing 2) Samatha is the stupid person alive and she should not be married.

JPB/ Rob is NOT a wimp ... because he allows or encourages Samantha to fuck around. Its that he isnt smart ernough to see what Samatha is doing.

What makes this author and this character so pathetic is that he is constantly laying down the law about what you can or cannot do. Yet instead of enjoying inspecting this amazing amount of sexual freedom Samatha has in this marriage... time after time she is constantly pushing it and going out of her way to crush and humiliate Rob.

What makes Rob so revolting is his s inability to respond with any force or consequences to Sam constant disrespect and humiliation.

AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
For God's sake Harry!!!!

The point is that JPB intentionally likes to stir the LW pot.

I assume the reaction you have to a story like this is exactly what he is hoping for and probably enjoying the hell out of it. You get suckered in every time.

Keep up the good work JPB!!

kelchakelchaover 12 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed the story cause I took it as a story. Beyond my understanding how someone could let wife suck and fuck so many men. Simply sharing spit can pass on disease.

Different strokes for different folks.

Really appreciate your work and have read all your stuff on site - some more than once.

size14shoesize14shoeover 12 years ago
Like Kelcha and Aeroiel said...

Some authors write murder mysteries and some write cheating stories. How some think these stories are autobiographies is a mystery to me. I enjoyed the 'story' even tho the way of being is not my cup of tea. Thanks, JPB.

DrPopeDrPopeover 12 years ago
Strangely ....

This wasn't your best (or worst) effort but your grammar let you down in a few places. Usually its pretty good but this one was much longer then many of your efforts.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Aeroiel

dude I know....

JPB is not the only one having fun here.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BATTER UP

count is 3 & 2.....you know a HIGH HARD ONE IS CUMMING. TK U MLJ LV NV

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Since you started with a statement of your philosophy...

I will as well.

I agree that love and sex are separate. Many people screw around without any commitment. People buy and sell sex. Love is not only related to sex partners, it's related to parents, siblings, close family members, good friends, and others and there is usually no sex involved with any of these other people. So love and sex are separate.

However, once you get married you make a commitment. For the majority of people the commitment involves BOTH love and sex. Love and partnership AND fidelity in sex. It is my personal belief that opening up a marriage to multiple sexual partners complicates the marriage and undermines it. However, spouses are adults and can choose the type of relationship they want. From your opening statement, that seems to be the premise for your story.

However, the opening premise was a lie to the reader.

This isn't a story about two people who recognize their sexual needs and agree about making accommodations for them. This is a story about a woman who has no respect for her husband. He is generous to recognize her needs and explains his beliefs and expectations. Every step of the way she ignores and humiliates him. He explains again. They restart and she does the same exact thing. It's like trying to teach a kid how to play hockey and he sticks someone in the mouth. You tell him it's against the rules and he does it again and again. How long do you tolerate this before you toss his ass off the team?

The wife is a villain. She mistreats her husband and never pays any real price for it. Based on her behavior, I would be amazed if she wasn't trash talking him to her lovers. That's why Tom was smirking at the party. Having someone do something bad and get away with it is very dissatisfying. Readers have a innate sense of justice but this story is one of abuse without resolution.

Furthermore, hubby is a moron and a wimp. First, after repeated times of seeing his wife get extravagantly carried away with her sexual choices and her complete inability to respect his wishes he keeps pushing her into sexual relations. He also repeatedly accepts situations that he KNOWS will not work out well. For example, WHY did he give her the keys to the truck to go meet her lover at the restaurant? Why didn't he just refuse? Why did he accept the guy joining their table in the first place? The basic rule is that when she or he apart for more than a few days she can play as long as she just tells him she did. Instead, over and over, she hooks up with people while they are both in town and even while they are out together. And he just says OK. Then he gets pissed like a whiney little kid. Then he repeatedly accepts sloppy seconds. He is supposedly lead around by his dick but he clearly says he isn't as sexually needy, able to go weeks without sex at times. Yet, furious with his wife, he repeatedly gives in to her manipulations. His closing threat that "I'm not sure our marriage will survive" is completely toothless. He says she has humiliated him 2 times but it is far more than that. She has screwed around many times while he was in town and he was not OK with it.

You can write the stories you want JPB but have the balls not to lie to your readers and spit in their face. This was an egregious wimp/cuckold and slut wife into humiliation of her husband story, plain and simple.

looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago
Not totally my cup of tea

You write well and while I don't always agree with your characters or plot line I do read to the end. Your main character got exactly what he deserved and the fact he gave her so many chances after pushing the limit will only serve to bolster her choices in the future. However, these are fictional characters and, as such, it shouldn't really matter one way or the other.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
JPB ! Oh how I love to hate him & his sick but hot stories ....

Or is it that I hate to love his stories ? Hmmm. Well I definitely missed seeing his name in new submissions. You just never know with him. He subscribes alternately to TTB or RAAC schools of thought.

Sometimes I think he uses a Magic 8 ball to determine fate & demeanor of the husbands . The only given is that the wife will stray at least once , though often quite a bit more then that. The husband 's theme here was R-E-S-P-E-C-T. The wife would perpetually try to 'game the system' , first subtlly. then callously.

It was a game I played myself but never to this extent. I understand what the narrator did. Getting copious sex from a beautiful woman that you love & you think loves you can make boundaries blurry ( I do , however, question this wife's love -at least as I define it).

Frankly, part of the equation of love is sacrifice, There was a lot of it from the narrator and a miniscule amount from his wife . Unless one defines sacrafice as finding the willpower not to flaunt your lovers In front of your spouse ( I don't).

Regardless I loved the story in terms of presentation. Bob is a skilled wordsmith at least in contrast to his peers.. . I thank him for this story & how he makes me think about what is worth standing for , what is acceptable on so many levels including & beyond carnally, in this story & so , so many others.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Sick assed shit!

Pure and unadulterated shit! Does my reaction make your day?

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityover 12 years ago
hot? no just planely sick like the writer

this writer has a history of demeaning himself, his male characters and those like himself into male humiliation & helpless self disrespect.<P>

Him and sick weirdo's like him have become so numbly jaded it takes a subhumanly sordid fetish like male humiliation to get it up. <P>

He and they have abused their labido so frequently and so severely that soon only kiddie porn will get them excited enough to get it up. Then most of them will end up in the sexual offender files for life. <P>

The natural progression of the need for more eventually to the worst will cause them to do things they never suspected 10 years ago and their wanton carelessness will cause them to be caught, punished and exposed before their families, friends workmates and neighbors.<P>

It is a sickness that is hard to understand - like drugs it starts slow then feeds on itself until there is no more reason to live.<P>

So keep it up bobbie - helping ruin lives is your passion and sickness.

Reader67Reader67over 12 years ago
Sorry got half way down page 2 ....

Actually I was enjoying the story right up until when you are away..... Are there really guys out there that would be happy with this?

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
But it's plain that she doesn't

She keeps pushing and pushing.

Even if I agreed with the man's philosophy, the cowboy was it. She should have been served with divorce papers right then. Sorry. I just checked. I DO have testicles, and the party where the men were trash talking was it.

He whines about how he opened the door and he had to continue with the deal, but FUCK Bob! Women change the deal ALL THE TIME! She did too! She kept pushing a new deal.

As always, I love your writing. I have no idea how you edit your work, but generally it's pretty flawless and I like your pacing and your clarity.

I couldn't sympathize with the hero and I certainly didn't like the woman at all. She would have to have sex with him to death in her Harry Met Sally way. She had almost no RESPECT for him.

I liked other stories better.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
And Bob, have a little honesty

This was a perfect set up for a nice discussion about how, while sex is different then love, other sex can complicate love, as you so clearly showed.

I could do your story in one page.

"I tossed a package to my wife.

'What is this?' Samantha asked.

'It's something for you on your trips.'

She opened it and there was a vibrator specifically made to my size. 'If jacking off is good enough for me, it's good enough for you. It isn't the real thing, but it will keep you sane until you get home.'"

See, no blatant infidelity required.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
I cannot believe how much I enjoyed this story!

I just loved being drawn into this cesspool of a marriage...wonderfully written...I am amazed at how just plain bob could keep both characters walking that taut tightrope. It was like "I Love Lucy"...and Lucy was a lovable nympho. Very clever, particularly told from the loving husbands point of view. Brilliant!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very unique storyline

A twist on an open marriage, but it seemed to be where the husband wasn't going to let his wife make a wimp out of him,or let anyone else think he's a wimp, and I liked that a lot.

One of Bob's best stories.

Thanks for the great read

sojomansojomanover 12 years ago
The writing is good ...

I just feel sorry that such talent is wasted on portraying such pathetic characters.

I agree with the views of jasonnh and FD45.

There is no love there, not even remotely. This isn't even an open marriage, no equality there. Just a comfortable situation for the wife to cheat, another husband would have kicked her ass the way Jan's husband did, so she keeps pushing the limits and gets away with more. Then a happy cuckold husband despite his moaning and childish fits, he did love sloppies after all, his only worry is that people don't find out how much of a wimp he is.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Hey Bob You're Back!

Still a wimp I see. Go away again.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
This story show why an open cuckold relationship will not work with most men!

The problem is not with Robert accepting sex vs love it is Samantha seeing him as a man. First, she has so little respect for him she hides her affair with Tom. She says it is to not hurt him but really she thinks a real man will leave her. When she finds out that Rob will stay with her then the disrespect grows and grows, She would rather spend weekends fucking other men than him. When that does bother him she drags into the sex parties so she will not feel guilty and get off on her lovers talking trash about him. Then she starts fucking the same guys and doing gang bangs. Why should she tell any of her lovers about their arrangement unless it is to degrade him and make her feel good about doing it? The point is that when he is in town she is making the choice to be with her lovers than him. Then we have the cabin trips when they are going off to be together and she runs off with another guy leaviing him to have sloppy seconds. On the second trip she arranges to be with her lover once again leaving him to beat off. Yet each time he takes her back and she swears she will not disrespect him sgsin. There is no way Rob should ever touch her without using a condom. This marriage is a farce!

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Balls

Anyone got an extra pair cause this main male character needs them badly, sorry jpb great writing but the story itself was just lacking any balls for lack of a better phrase. Repeated humiliations, repeated sloppy-seconds(shivers), repeated rulebreaking I mean this guy was literally taking it up the ass and shouting please more. ( the usual yadda about smartphone typing)

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 12 years ago
Wow! For once I totally agree with Harryin VA!

I have agreed in part often, but not so totally. To believe the story as presented is to see Samantha as 1) *the* most stupid person ever born, and 2) totally and completely narcissistic. She comes across as having an inordinate fascination with herself. She loves only herself--in spite of what she claims.

As for Rob. That character comes across as an ineffectual cuckold who hangs on to Sam only because he doesn't believe he can get another woman

Neither care enough for the other to warrant calling what they have as "a marriage." The best part of the relationship is that they take two dummies off the market so that they don't foist off their relational incompetence on other people.

End of story is that great stories are often written about deeply flawed people. So, in spite of the fact that I hated both main characters, it was a good read and a well written story. Thanks JPB!

The cobbler

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
WOW talk about scope creep -

While I do not think i can be as casual as he WAS about sex vs love (maybe my insecurities) the mutation of the relationship by the end was nothing like where it started -

She is clearly incapable of seeing his side of a conversation or understanding his needs while he is bending over backwards to accommodate hers. Bitch get over yourself and consider what you are asking and doing - exercise one iota of self control - we all have urges and needs we want to scratch but manage to restrain ourselves without becoming insufferable creeps about it -

Chill -

Well designed and written thanks -

LBuddGLBuddGover 12 years ago
One of the dumbest stories I've ever read!

It reminds me that I've read some not nearly as well written/edited, even annoyed by lack of spelling/proper English knowledge that had good believable story plot lines that got a rare '5' score from me, while much better written trash/stupidity such as this got a '1' (too bad there's NO '0'). I only finished it because I knew & waited for 'something' to happen. Like a schmuck I waited for nothing. With ALL the writing you've done, maybe it's time for you to put your considerable imagination to work in one of the other catagories.

auhunter04auhunter04about 12 years ago
wondering

I generally like your works, but I am sitting here wondering why I even read this. The part up until Marriage was pretty good and guess I was hooked. But from there it went quickly down hill...not even gonna rate this

LisasPartnerLisasPartnerabout 12 years ago
My Comment

I enjoyed your story but got frustrated with your 1st person character. He was such a pain in the ass I could not realistically believe she would stay with him. My wife has boyfriends outside our marriage and if I gave her the grief you character gave his wife she would walk out on me. None the less, thank your your story.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Bob, what the hell happened?

You usually write really good stories. This one was terrible. What kind of a spinless twerp allows his wife to fuck other men and stay married to her? A weak, pathetic spineless shit fo brains, thats what kind. What ever possesed you to write this kind of drivel? For those of you like this kind of story, you really aren't a real man. Just sayin'.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
By the way...

If my wife had boyfriends ouside of our marriage, she wouldn't be my wife. I would make sure she was humiliated, but she wouldn't be my wife.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
typical jpb...

Typical wimp. Typical JPB. Disgusting read. The man has no self respect.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
WHAT A STRANGE WORLD YOU LIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you write well. But this story is way beyond my capacity for comprehension. When ever you come back to planet earth maybe you can find a good women and settle down.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 11 years ago
the loop continues until

this guys relationship with his wife follows the same pattern. both of them are content, she gets horny but he isnt very willing, she has sex with another guy but does something that breaks her husbands rule, he gets pissed at her, quiet period, she apologizes and they have mad sex. then the cycle starts all over again, the only reason she seems to stay is cuz "she loves him" but i figure she probably wont find another guy whos as cool with her cheating as he is. soon he wont be able to get it up at all and thats when everything will end. Good story thoughm entertaining 3/5

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Bob, I agree with the critics...

I only kept reading this because I hoped he would straighten her out or leave her. I am disappointed in you on this story. Please start putting a warning on your cuckold stories when me men are going to remain wimps. I would have left her or killed her, he got all indignant and continued in the same fashion. Yes, I realize that it is just a story but it got me all hot (and not in a good way). Any more willing cuckold stories I will just not finish when the man first gives in. I appreciate all your other work, so far.

guitarman100guitarman100over 11 years ago
He thought he created a monster but she already was one

Well as usual I suppose, the guy got what he asked for. You let someone, especially a woman, manipulate you and take advantage of you and it will only escalate and get worse. She just plays him and plays him and plays him never worrying that he will slip the hook because she knows she has landed him.

His ongoing excuse that if he doesn't give in she will be irritable and pouty is about as flimsy as they come. He could have and should have said no when things started to get out of hand and divorced her if she made his life miserable. How is this a marriage? She doesn't love him. She loves being able to play the field and still have someone to fall back on.

He should have said no the first time she pulled it when they were both home together. If that wasn't bad enough, he should have gone through the roof over the weekend. But sadly by the time the parties arrived he was a certified grade A wimp and she knew it. All she had to do was to shed a few tears, make a few promises, hold off for a while and then it was back to the same old behavior.

Sad but I have seen relationships like this. The woman was a monster.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I just read it again...

And I still don't like it. In my opinion this is one of your worst stories. I had forgotten that it never ended and so I kept hoping he would tie a can to her tail. The PW wimp. He should have gotten rid of her years before. What a fucking stupid wimp. Yes, I realize that is just a story but it still makes me hot. I hate a willing no-guts cuckold.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 11 years ago
This makes altogether reasonable sense to me.

He started with the caveat "No cheating" but ended with a more profound one, "No humiliating" (cheating known or unknown being but one form of humiliation, since others then always know), and then he added along the way "known or unknown to me." An odd but rock-solid marriage between unequals! Nice work, JPB -- respectful of integrity and as far as I can tell, original!! It's amusing that most of your reviewers don't get it!

guitarman100guitarman100about 11 years ago
Logic and Reason Don't work With A Stupid Bitch

Agreement's between spouses only work if both parties are honest and sincere in what they agree to. It was obvious from the first that she was dishonest, manipulative and cared only about what she wanted. Of course he brought it on himself with his stupid philosophy. There is no such thing as a nymphomaniac and sex is not such an overriding need that people can't control it if they want to. She was doing it for the variety and thrill of doing a bunch of different men. It was psychological not physical that drove her to play her games. She didn't even practice safe sex as she was always giving him sloppy seconds. And how could he think that their "secret" was safe and he wasn't being humiliated every day by the whole town knowing about it. All her girlfriends knew about it and women always gossip about sex. Surely people they both knew would run into her at a club, restaurant or hotel with another man.

Her actions were so over the top that only a shallow, insecure man would put up with it. Time and time again they would go through the same dynamics and she would cry and promise not to do it again and he would back off. Of course she did it again. Why not? She never suffered any real consequences for it other than him getting pouty and withholding sex which she was already getting from other men whenever she wanted it. Why did he think she wasn't getting fucked at her office or wasn't taking afternoons off and going to a hotel? Her attitude was that he let her play around so why put restrictions on it. All I can say is that he is an idiot who got what he deserved.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
nearly as bad

As "A Pregnant Tale."

Silenus636Silenus636almost 11 years ago
Say What You Want

Say what you want, I liked it. I felt the author dealt with some seriously complex issues: one man's unique approach to how he viewed relationships, and the complexities of of trying to fit one into how he viewed the world. The main character is, of course, flawed, as all men are fickle in how they deal with how reality imposes itself on their view of it. I liked his ability to overview his relationship in its evolution and how it got that way. I sense a lot of thinking, a lot of time went into this one. And that it's under-appreciated. But just my take.

Dubby49Dubby49almost 11 years ago
This relationship

is moving along like a progressive degenerative disease. It keeps getting worse with intervals when it seems to go into remission. However, the end is nigh.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This stupid SOB asked for it.

He should have told her "NO" to start with and when he caught her he should have divorced her right then. He is a stupid willing cuckold (the worst I ever saw) and deserved everything he got. I hope she gives him an incurable disease.

Yes, I realize that it is just a story and bob is pulling our chain.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
broken

She is too selfish and self-centered, she enjoys humiliating him and breaks their agreement regularly.

It will not get better, the question is not will they divorce but when.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HOW MUCH SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT

does one have to understand whats it all about, TK U MLJ LV NV

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Thanks JPB

I've never read a better tutorial of what not to do in a marriage.

fiddler2068fiddler2068almost 10 years ago
Give an Inch, Take a Mile

Down the slippery slope we go. Give someone an inch and they will take a mile. This is a what NOT to do in your relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Good Story just a surprise from JPB

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
jpb you are a one of a kind

ive never seen a writer like you. you either hit a grand slam, or you strike out. no middle ground for you. this was clearly a strike out. wow. i go back to the last paragraph "i wont be laughed at" i got news for you dipshit your wife and her lovers were laughing at you the entire fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PAIN

It's not about sex, it's about PAIN! He's a masochist, she'a a sadist and they deserve each other. The only time he acted like he had some balls is when he punched that guy but even that didn't stop his masochism. I've seen some real-life examples of a similar nature whereby both parties continue to get worse and worse and in one case the guy killed the woman! In other cases, there was physical abuse but both parties stayed together to satisfy their masochist/sadist addiction.

There is no need to be angry, surprised or upset with the characters because they are inwardly happy while they are feeding off each other. I am in my seventies and I've learned that women (ALL women!) lose respect for a man when he always gives in to their desires. Women (ALL women!) will test a man to see how far he will let her go.and in EVERY case if he wimps out constantly, her respect for him plummets.... in EVERY case!

Think about it------ "My husband let's me fuck whomever I want. What a fucking wimp! Even though he tells me I can't do this and I can't do that, as long as he's not around, fuck him because I'm going to do it anyway! And since he's such a wimp, I'm going to humiliate him in front of my friends and the whole world!"

If only ONE man who is trapped in this vicious circle is helped by reading this, then I have done my good deed for today.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GIVE THEM TOO MUCH ROPE

you are the one getting hog-tied and hung. TK U MLJ LV NV

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
Lmfao

So Bob how many times a week do you drink your wifes lover sploog out of your wifes snatch lmfao

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Bad.

Not only did I waste my time on six God damned pages of crap, the ending wasn't even an ending at all. At the very most, she deserved one more shot after her first mistake. After that, she was unredeemable. If it were me, I'd have left. No continuous warnings. Just one 2nd chance, and if it were to be squandered, that would be all she wrote. The saying goes "you can't turn a ho into a housewife" but you sure as hell can turn a housewife into a ho, and you can't cure her either. Once 'Slutitis' is caught, there ain't no getting rid of it.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
The Rules

The rules are what a couple agree but for it to work they must be strictly adhered to, in this story wifey is a habitual rule breaker therefore showing a complete lack of respect. Where there no respect there is no love.

BelgiumBelgiumover 8 years ago
The protagonist is a real idiot

The protagonist is a real idiot. He should never have married her and only an idiot makes the typ arrangements like he did. That was an accident waiting to happen. He deserves to live in insecurity because of those choices. Given the amount of unprotected partners she had, they both should have a STD by now. Luckily they didn’t have children, because chances are one or more would not be fathered by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let's just say it

She's a whore always has been always will be.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I GUESS.....I HOPE.....

the fox wont eat all the poultry. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic

The guy is simply pathetic. Despite my misgivings I continued reading thinking at some point he's going to do something about his wife disrespecting him, not BTB but something to drive the point home. But all I get is a long winding tale of a cuckold. If your intention was to make the reader get disgusted by your protagonist then you've got that down to a t.

dungooddungoodover 8 years ago
Dumb

I like a lot of your stories but, this one is just plain DUMB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once again, no ending.

Bob, I like a lot of your stories, but so many of them end like this one. No resolution, you just stop writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jpb's bio

Fag author just wants to suck a dick by proxy

mewanglongmewanglongover 8 years ago
WFT

Where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the lessons you learn on LIT is that unless you're mentally ill, it's always a mistake to open a JPB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid Doofus

The trouble with an open marriage is that the rules are constantly changing. Of course Doofus's feelings kept getting hurt, he is a cuckold. Of course, he was being humiliated, he is a cuckold. Everyone who had sex with Samantha or knew Sam was having sex outside of her marriage were disrespecting, humiliating, and laughing at Sam's wimpy cuckold husband. You chose that lifestyle. Now live with it. By the way, you proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is impossible to separate love and sex.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
annony knows all about cuckolding!!!

His wife made him one for years. I love the idea of you in a cage and you licking some other man's . a real man's cum out of her cunt. I gave this a 5 for content and effort. Great story Right annony.???

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
this epic

got me hot and bothered. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pure bullshit

Absolutely pure unadulterated bullshit. All they do is fight about fucking. Tell her to keep it in her pants or divorce her. These are two of the most pathetic people I've ever seen. Their attitude about sex is just stupid. He tells her to fuck other guys and then blows up when she does. She gets all pissy when he screws other women. Either end the marriage or put a gun to each other's head and end it, but keep this crap out of here.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Dear annony!! Please the only pathetic people in this entire web site is you and your ex wife.

gave it a 5!! Good LW story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
JPB

Are you finally coming out of the closet and admitting that you really are loving being a cuck and cum sucker for any and all sluts and whores? If this is any kind of idea how your mind works we can be fairly sure of your inclinations.

How do you avoid STDs?

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Bob

When are you going to check in Websters and stop mispelling 'disdain'?

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozabout 8 years ago
Disappointing

She's dumb, shallow, narcisstic and fundamentally dishonest.

He's dumb, shallow & weak.

She fucks him over continually without consequences.

I couldn't find any sympathy for him.

*2 is generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
After All.........

After all the BS the guy went through in the beginning, he actually lets his wife have an open marriage and thinks nothing bad will happen? They say a fool in born every minute....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bonnietaylor2 is just a troll

Waiting for someone to express their opinion and then insult them into an argument. Well, your asshole remarks just stink of shit and you should keep them to yourself. If you can't keep you comments to the story, just keep your remarks to yourself. Your bait and insult tactics are just pathetic and childish. Grow up or move on to someplace where someone actually cares what you think. Jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WASTE OF SPACE

Sadly, the author really wasted himself on this piece of tripe. Usually his stuff is much, much better.

artykay63artykay63almost 8 years ago
nuances

I thought it very good. It could have been shorterand as effective. The problem was the lack of understanding on her part of the nuances of the relationship and her escalation from needing her itch scratched to substituting sex with her husband with other partners even when he was available. I cant understand why people read these stories and then get all out of shape. Simple answer: stop reading them, make your life easier and less stressed!

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 8 years ago
Stupidest thing

She is ROB's wife with benefits that come from marriage; EXCLUSIVE benefits that only a husband and wife have. This story shows some of the risk that comes from adultery. Rob should never given permission for Sam to play when they were apart and then been okay when she wanted to play when they were together.

Lastly, sex and love are NOT totally different things. I believe that whenever a male has sex with a female he develops an emotional attachment. I don't what the female experiences, but it wouldn't be difficult to believe the same thing happens to her. The male then wants an exclusive relationship which may or may not continue, but he still wants it. If exclusivity doesn't happen, the male recovers and moves on, but he still would have preferred to be exclusive. This story ignores the emotional part of sex which is something I don't believe can be switched off and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
'I will not allow myself to be humiliated and laughed at'

Too late, loser. I've been laughing at your cucky ass all the way through this car crash of a story!

krosis666krosis666over 7 years ago
Physical need

Sex is not a 'physical need'. It's a biological urge; meaning the desire for sex is within all of us, BUT NOBODY EVER DIED FROM LACK OF SEX! She had a mental deficiency or an addiction, not a 'need'. I've never heard of a coroner reporting 'This guy died from lack of sex! Now bend over, nurse!'

Sex is a biological drive, but it's ENTIRELY our CHOICE, not a need. She acted liked a fucking heroin addict. People like that have a self control problem, not a need. Everyone loves sex, but if you can't go without for 2 fucking days, you're an addict, whether you admit it or not!

krosis666krosis666over 7 years ago
And, oh yeah

Ever hear of a fucking VIBRATOR? There are sextoys out there that can make a woman cum not stop for hours, to the point that she will be well worn out, DECADES before her vibrator is! It wasn't even sex that she was addicted to, it was other men, and humiliating her husband to his face that she wanted.

ArsVampyreArsVampyreover 7 years ago
An example of broken people

with broken thought patterns. He sends her mixed signals with his broken idea of separating love and sex. He applies conditions then forgives her when she doesn't adhere to them, but gives in to her because she'll turn bitchy. As someone else says, sex is not a biological need; she could masturbate if she really felt necessary but frankly it's not. She doesn't want to go without, and her husband is willing to put up with it because he's too lazy to do something about it.

This is the expected pattern that gets repeated with people in 'open marriages'. Dishonesty, disrespect, a lack of forethought and a lack of thinking about their partner and their feelings. This story ends with Sam finding some other man she's more interested in and leaving the idiot husband, or with the idiot husband finally going irrationally violent because she didn't keep to one of his unstated commandments about what's acceptable or not acceptable. She keeps offering to stop, and he keeps acting like his position is entirely reasonable and fixed despite it changing repeatedly.

In that manner, this is a good story. I just don't think that's the story the author is intending to convey. This is a broken marriage with two broken people who have broken ideas about love, marriage, sex, and emotional intimacy. Frankly, when she told him she got off on humiliating him, that should have been the end of it. Subconsciously she doesn't take him or his needs seriously, and she doesn't really love him. She loves having a husband who lets her fuck around and humiliate him, but he's just a cog; any man willing to put up with that would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awful

I agree with Karen (writer) that your characters are in need of emotional help. She is a slut and he is an idiot. Crappy story & a waste of time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Remarkably realistic

A great story. Frustrating, not completely satisfying but in that sense it captures reality better than the vast majority of stories on this site. Two people love each other and struggle to balance that love with their selfish needs. Bravo.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

this is a good story but really fucked up.

can't see this ending without a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid

Most stupid story I've ever wasted my time on.im through with you and your damn stupid crap.

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
Open Marriages

always end in divorce because someone always breaks the rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He's Fu**ing Stupid

He gives her permission to fu** around and gets pissed when she does and doesn't ask for permission first. Like I said, "He's Fu**ing Stupid!"

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 7 years ago
Just Plain Bad

I usually like JPB's tales but this one has me going WTF. Very weak character who needs some backbone. Definitely not one of his better efforts.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 7 years ago
Submissive With Attitude

Mixed signals, truly loveless arrangement (not marriage). "Wife" has no respect, "husband" has no balls. What a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You outta

Just stop the pain and drive a rented Jag into a ICE train at high speed; personally I do not care if the slut is with you or not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shit

Total shit. U can do better than that worthless piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not up to your standards JPB

It made me gag

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was really really bad

Idk what else to say, but that was terrible. I know you write cuck stuff, but this was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I pray that it doesn't happen because...

...I do love Samantha, but I will not allow myself to be humiliated and laughed at. I hope to God that Samantha understands that.

Is he kidding? He has been humiliated and laughed at for years. He needs to drop her now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This fellow is too stupid for words...

They really do deserve each other. Sad.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DUDES THAT REALLY EAT PUSSY

seem to have an open credit card 24/7. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total Crap!

What a steaming pile of horseshit this was! Even the flies couldn't stomach it!

How the fuck does the wimpy bastard give his wife permission to fuck other men but then sets guidelines to prevent his humiliation?! Isn't it totally humiliating to have your wife fucking a bunch of different guys,some of them strangers,for Christ's sake?!

All this story was missing was having her force him to clean up her stud's cocks with his tongue and then having explode up his ass!

As much of a piece of shit she is,he's even worse for not shutting her cheating down!

The best ending for this shit story would have had them heading for the cabin when an 18 wheeler doing 80 mph hits their car head on and splatters them all over the road!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
First, very well written...but

Mama Mia! It should be illegal for that couple to have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good piece of shit.

So far this has been the most disgusting writ you spinned, JPB!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Too many discrepancies

Good story but repetive. The same situation repeated over and over. Each time she promises not to do it again but makes no effort to change. I figure she had unprotected sex at least a hundred times. What are the chances of her not being an incubation chamber for every STD known to mankind?

We’ve had a real open marriage for pushing twenty years and the first and foremost rule for both of us is protection, we get tested periodically also. We found the safest thing is to find a few like minded couples that are careful and compatible.

As far as humiliation is concerned he does that himself. I know as soon as he admits he can’t handle his wife’s needs he is humiliated. He’s a doofus if he thinks her studs aren’t going to think he’s a whimp. This wasn’t about swinging but about his inadequacy . I gave you a five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why Doesn't He Just Be Castrated

He has become of no sexual value to his wife. In probably 90% of the cases where a husband allows his wife to have sex with other men, or his wife simply doesn't tell her husband, she winds up dumping husband for her new sex toy. He no longer needs his balls. Maybe he should have a penectomy, too, while he is at it. He doesn't need a penis anymore either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS