All Comments on 'A Slightly Unethical Massage'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow and Wow again

Very long winded but still very erotic at the end, had me as hard as a rock.

Would really like to read more of this story.

hylas_hylas_over 10 years ago

Well written, and very hot.

There is one part that confuses me a little: "The next time that James had a massage, when I started sweeping up his leg, he asked me to stop. etc" Didn't he already get an erection the time before? So why is he now worried about it?

Towards the end, I think you brush over the part where Mike touches James' anus a little too casually and quickly. I don't know if you have any experience there, but having your anus touched by another person is *really* intimate and intense, and I think a little more emphasis would have been great.

But I'm just pointing out details. Overall, I really enjoyed reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!

More please. This should be a diary about all the men

ManosHandsManosHandsover 10 years agoAuthor
Help needs to be acknowledged here!

I had intended for this to be included in the submission but somehow it didnt get there.

I had a good amount of help from another writer. London_james2010 not only supported me from day one, but he suggested it and actually wrote the climax scene. Couldn't have/wouldn't have done it without his help.

Props to James!!

ManosHands

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Hey, I have ethics, of a sort.'

I often comment to writers not to plow through the story so fast, until now. Your story is good, interesting but the beginning section is excessively detailed. I appreciate your ethics mentioning help from another writer. Good job.

london_james2010london_james2010over 10 years ago
5 of course

You are too kind Tom, but I loved lending a hand and loved the story.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 10 years ago
If a guy masturbates another guy, does that make him gay?

I don’t think so. All he is doing is using his hand to bring another person to climax. I would think that there is a difference between being gay and performing a gay act. Obviously, you got turned on by what you were doing and maybe you have some bisexual inclinations, but I get the impression that you are primarily heterosexual.

A different concern is that, from now on, James will be expecting a manual “release” every time he sees you. Will this distort the massage relationship? Will you be able to continue to see him as a client? Will you continue to charge him a fee? Your actions do raise some ethical issues.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 10 years agoAuthor
If a guy masturbates another guy, does that make him gay?

I also don’t think so. But on this site the story had to be in a category and I was torn between "First Time" and "Gay Male". And while this is a work of fiction, I do give massages to men. Perhaps I get a bit turned on, perhaps I have bi inclinations. I havent (yet) given a guy a happy ending (release) but I am not totally against it. Will depend on the guy I guess. For the time being at least I am primarily heterosexual.

Going forward, I dont think James would expect a manual “release” every time. It would have to be a talking point - an understanding. Wouldn't necessarily distort the massage relationship, would continue as a paying client.

Perhaps I will write a followup at some point....

DMercatorDMercatorover 10 years ago
Job well done

London James is obviously a good mentor. A thoroughly enjoyable read with an authentic voice.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Smoldering!

You sure know how to turn up the "heat!"

LoverofDragonsLoverofDragonsalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

As a massage therapist, I understand the dos and don'ts of the draping and the closeness of the touch. I have given some interesting massages to both males and females. I think you and London James did a great job. Keep up the good work and I'll be reading more in the future. Eventually I will get through them all!!

V

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great, Patrick would go for that

Thanks for turning me on to your writing. Great story, Patrick (husband) would love it. Idea! You could do Patrick while I do you. Just sayin. xoxoxoxoAnnette

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 5 years ago
Mmmmmmm. Nice Beginning

Thank you for this story. I hope we’ll get to read more about James and Mike in the future.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 4 years ago
Almost there!

Abrupt ending without a happy ending. Come on man, dont leave us wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

But I needed a little more.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

Very sexy and practical

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...